Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (53008 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2012
Of a truth this Shiloh was my best Shiloh so far......Praise GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Onyeoma3: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2012

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Onye oma: ...

and so?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by go4value(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2012
2013 double portion.....if not for God who was on our side.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 9:22am On Dec 17, 2012
No body as even bothered to report how much oyedepo made from this shiloh charade as that was the purpose of the whole jamboree in the first instance. Anyway would "papa" be buying a new Jet in the new year as a sign he is enjoying "double portion"
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nwapastor: 10:38am On Dec 17, 2012
Pastor Kun: No body as even bothered to report how much oyedepo made from this shiloh charade as that was the purpose of the whole jamboree in the first instance. Anyway would "papa" be buying a new Jet in the new year as a sign he is enjoying "double portion"
You need to change your username.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2012
nwapastor: You need to change your username.

Why Am I spoiling market for you? tongue
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by theword: 12:22am On Dec 24, 2012
May the Lord open the eyes of your understanding because our God is never a robber, He can never and He will never!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2012
theword: May the Lord open the eyes of your understanding because our God is never a robber, He can never and He will never!!!

Are you referring to Oyedepo as your god here As I am yet to see where anybody called God a robber on this thread. God owns everything so he is incapable of robbing his creation. However that does not change the fact that charlatans like oyedepo use God's name to rob people.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by theword: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
What you do not know will forever be your master.
The secret you do not know will forever be a mystery.

Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo is my Father!

My Father- Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo's wealth is never from any man.
His wealth is directly from God- the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Have you not heard?
Matthew 6:33 King James Version (KJV)
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

My Father, is busy seeking first the expansion of the Kingdom of God and all other things that the people of the world are dying to get are following him. And you are complaining...

Please, do not forget what Genesis 8:22 says,
[b]
New International Version (©1984)
"As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease."

New Living Translation (©2007)
As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night."

English Standard Version (©2001)
While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"While the earth remains, Seedtime and harvest, And cold and heat, And summer and winter, And day and night Shall not cease."

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night will not cease."

International Standard Version (©2012)
"Never again, as long as the earth exists, will sowing and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night ever cease."

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
As long as the earth exists, planting and harvesting, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never stop."

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

American King James Version
While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

American Standard Version
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

Douay-Rheims Bible
All the days of the earth, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, night and day, shall not cease.

Darby Bible Translation
Henceforth, all the days of the earth, seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, shall not cease.

English Revised Version

Webster's Bible Translation
While the earth remaineth, seed-time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

World English Bible
While the earth remains, seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease."

Young's Literal Translation
during all days of the earth, seed-time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, do not cease.'[/b]

This is the secret of prosperity... it is as long as the earth remaineth and it is all about your seed!

If you have nothing to sow in the planting season... then you need not to expect anything on the harvest day.

My friend, please do not compare seed sower with seed waster!

My Father is a great seed sower, so he can never be short of harvest.

When he was sowing, you were not there... so do not complain about his harvest.

You do not know the cost of his seed, so you can never know the value of his harvest.

If you cannot envy is seed, please do not envy his harvest!

Wow!

See what Malachi 3:10 says,
"Bring you all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house, and test me now in this, says the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it"

The blessing of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow with it. Proverbs 10:22

If you are blessed, you will be rich...

My Father is a blessed man and tithing is his secret.

Finally, on a warning note... Prophets are territorial commander, so beware of them!

I hope you can remember what happened to those kids that mocked Prophet Elisha... If the kids could not be spared, Let the adult beware.

My Father is a Prophet to this generation, so beware of him!!!

BEWARE!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2012
^^^
Poor lost soul I can only but pity him. sad

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by dorox(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Pastor Kun: ^^^
Poor lost soul I can only but pity him. sad
You are too right my friend. He is indeed a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by theword: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Behold,

It is foolishness to be shameful of what is gainful...!!!

This wise saying is meant for the understanding generation and not to the fold of fools.

SHILOH SACRIFICE IS GAINFUL!

May the Lord open the eyes of your understanding...

Amen!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nwapastor: 4:12am On Mar 24, 2013
nwapastor: What you believe works for you. Nku di na mba n'eghere mba nni. Don't give up on your faith. Though it tarries, wait for it. I, for instance, have gone to school up to phd level but don't have a job @ d moment all my applications, tithe, offering etc notwithstanding. I've never even been paid more than 15,000 salary in my working years. Does that make God unfair or unfaithful? NO NO NO. I won't give up on God cos He won't give up on me. Watch out for my testimony cos I'll be in both Shiloh n Congress. Hope u don't call it a coincidence when it happens.
Yes o it has happened God has given me my dream job (lecturing). May His name be praised.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2013
nwapastor: Yes o it has happened God has given me my dream job (lecturing). May His name be praised.

I praise God on your behalf but also note that God would bless you whether you attend shiloh or not.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nwapastor: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I praise God on your behalf but also note that God would bless you whether you attend shiloh or not.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nwapastor: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Thank you. I knew u wld call it a coincidence dt d job I had looked 4 for 11yrs to no avail n God just blessed me with it after 3months of attending Shiloh for d 1st time n giving my Shiloh offering n sacrifice. My friend believe it or not My God is not a robber, kingdom principles work!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by dorox(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2013
nwapastor: Thank you. I knew u wld call it a coincidence dt d job I had looked 4 for 11yrs to no avail n God just blessed me with it after 3months of attending Shiloh for d 1st time n giving my Shiloh offering n sacrifice. My friend believe it or not My God is not a robber, kingdom principles work!
I wonder what you will teach your students with a mental attitude like this, i really fear for the kind of values you will try to instill on them like passing exams through shiloh rather than merit.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nwapastor: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
nwapastor: Yes o it has happened God has given me my dream job (lecturing). May His name be praised.
Double portion next levels As if d job was not enough God also brought my husband d same month of March 28 to b precise. Guess what? I went 2 shiloh jobless n single (no male friend not to talk of suitor) though I was well over 30 n a female 4 dt matter. God has settled me all round. It's not a coincidence may His name b praised!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
nwapastor: Double portion next levels As if d job was not enough God also brought my husband d same month of March 28 to b precise. Guess what? I went 2 shiloh jobless n single (no male friend not to talk of suitor) though I was well over 30 n a female 4 dt matter. God has settled me all round. It's not a coincidence may His name b praised!
you mean you married a man you just knew in march That wan get as ebi sha

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by OCTAVO: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'm still yet to recover from the blessings of
GOD after SHILOH 2012. My level has
indeed changed.
My GOD is indeed not a robber.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by newspapers: 2:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
I must be there oooo....... live at http://www.shiloh.com.ng/
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Olarmituns(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ God as bin S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ grateful to M̶̲̥̅̊є̲̣̣̣̥ truly praise works wonder
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2013
Living faithers and their fake make believe testimonies.SMH!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2013
OCTAVO: I'm still yet to recover from the blessings of
GOD after SHILOH 2012. My level has
indeed changed.
My GOD is indeed not a robber.

Is it even conceivable the idea of God who owns all things being robber
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Candour(m): 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: Living faithers and their fake make believe testimonies.SMH!

Oluwa mi o!!!!!

Bidam, are you sure you typed the post above

I'm sorry o, but i'm just surprised. datsz all
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
Candour:

Oluwa mi o!!!!!

Bidam, are you sure you typed the post above

I'm sorry o, but i'm just surprised. datsz all
I never told you i attend living faith did i

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Candour(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: I never told you i attend living faith did i

You said you were a member before right? Dont worry, we are not fighting on this.

I'm just surprised you could describe LFC members testimonies as fake.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
Candour:

You said you were a member before right? Dont worry, we are not fighting on this.

I'm just surprised you could describe LFC members testimonies as fake.
This is why i described it as fake.

nwapastor: Double portion next levels As if d job was not enough God also brought my husband d same month of March 28 to b precise. Guess what? I went 2 shiloh jobless n single (no male friend not to talk of suitor) though I was well over 30 n a female 4 dt matter. God has settled me all round. It's not a coincidence may His name b praised!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Candour(m): 11:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Bidam: This is why i described it as fake.

Ok then. My sentiments too.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by newspapers: 7:51am On Nov 25, 2013
This Years 2013 encounter will be huge. Details of the broadcast could be found here - www.shiloh.com.ng/shiloh-2013-live-broadcast-date-theme-live-telecast/
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by newspapers: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2013
Well, this years Pre-shiloh Messages could be gotten at www.shiloh.com.ng/pre-shiloh-2013-message-praise-turnaround/ Its our season of harvest in Grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.