Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,068 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52943 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Bibol(f): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
stagger:

No one is here to force beliefs. But people should not go around attacking other people's faith, beliefs and mocking things they believe in. I am not a muslim but have NEVER attacked muslims here, have never attacked Catholics and will never do so.
Speak for yourself brother. And by the way, i didn't mention any names. Two wrongs has never, and will never make a right! Let's make this thread all about the wonderful messages and testimonies that we receive. That way, it will be easier to draw all to Christ. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: why on earth would Bill Gates sow a seed to Oyedepo,maybe Gates gives to charity,so in essence Daddy begged Gates and Gates gave him some change eh?
lies lies all the time and u call ur selves christains

What you don't know, you don't know! Your ignorance will always make you see the truth as lies. For your information, I can NEVER beg and so my spiritual father can NEVER beg (emphasis on NEVER). What you need is insight bro!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by pazienza(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pastor Kun:

All these vacant un verifiable claims of healing in winner's chapel yet Oledepo and all the other pentecostal leaders in Nigeria(including their Oga Adeboye) could not get healing for Oledepo's wife thru their 'prayers' and she had to be flown abroad and hospitalised for six months before she got better. If Oyedepo and Adeboye combined could not heal Faith Oyedepo of ordinary stroke why should we believe 'lesser' mortals can be healed of AIDS or SS anaemia in the shiloh charade. The only thing certain in shiloh is that Oledepo would make a lot of money.
This is the truth.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
stagger:

And the purpose of this stupid post is what? I knew of the Forbes list in 1994 when I was in the university. How old were you then? Who should be schooling who?
what is stu..pid about the post?that atheists ,"pagans" and muslims are the worlds richest and no amount of shiloh can change that fact?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by christemmbassey(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
stagger:

Are you married? Do wives drop from heaven? Or do you have to meet a girl and court her before marriage? You think everyone has sex with their girlfriends before marriage?

You are a child and it is you who needs to have his eyes and ears opened. How can you say Christians are not permitted to have a girlfriend or boyfriend? You are permitted to have one for the purpose of courtship before marriage but the bed should remain undefiled. You are not allowed to have sex until marriage.

I don't know what they teach you in your church. I have been married for many years. You are not in a position to teach me about relationships, sex, love and marriage.
Everyone knows about girl/boyfriend stuff, @ least as it is practiced in nigeria , and appart from this. Ur other posts speaks vollume of ur christianity,even some unbelievers can't talk like that. My hope is that some high ranking leaders in winers are following this thread for them to realize the enomous work within the church on ppl like you. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by pazienza(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
stagger:

And the purpose of this stupid post is what? I knew of the Forbes list in 1994 when I was in the university. How old were you then? Who should be schooling who?
He is trying toshow you that the most successful men on the planet are not xtians neither are they shiloh fans. *laughs*
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Richvkunt: Passed through that road,on my way to Atan.
Had a very unpleasant experience as it took me two hours to drive past the front of that church.
The place has practically been turned into a madhouse all because of one man.
There should be a law against one man using his hustle to inconvenience others every December, but then who is gonna enforce it?
If you try to enforce anything against the true work of God,it will not stand ! If it does stand,God wants it to be that way.
That's how it is wen you travel for pilgrimage either TO Jerusalem OR Mecca !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
Richvkunt: Passed through that road,on my way to Atan.
Had a very unpleasant experience as it took me two hours to drive past the front of that church.
The place has practically been turned into a madhouse all because of one man.
lol
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
pazienza: He is trying toshow you that the most successful men on the planet are not xtians neither are they shiloh fans. *laughs*
You dnt have to be a shilloh fan to be successful !True Christians have got the true success !
Those who do not have Jesus but appear to be successful to you are not successful at all !
See below their condition:
Revelation 3:17-You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked''
Above is who i will be if i have 'money or riches'without JESUS CHRIST.
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2012
christemmbassey: Everyone knows about girl/boyfriend stuff, @ least as it is practiced in nigeria , and appart from this. Ur other posts speaks vollume of ur christianity,even some unbelievers can't talk like that. My hope is that some high ranking leaders in winers are following this thread for them to realize the enomous work within the church on ppl like you. Remain blessed
It's a work in progress !
The church which should be the body of Christ isn't perfect yet !But christ will make everything possible in his time ! If i heed to the word of God,then the miraculous will be made manifest in my life !
May GOD HELP US ALL
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: what is stu..pid about the post?that atheists ,"pagans" and muslims are the worlds richest and no amount of shiloh can change that fact?
You dnt have to be a shilloh fan to be successful !True Christians have got the true success !
Those who do not have Jesus but appear to be successful to you are not successful at all !
Revelation 3:17-You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and Unclad''
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Bibol:
Speak for yourself brother. And by the way, i didn't mention any names. Two wrongs has never, and will never make a right! Let's make this thread all about the wonderful messages and testimonies that we receive. That way, it will be easier to draw all to Christ. God bless you.
Nice one bro !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by pazienza(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Revelation 3:17-You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked''
God bless us
Btw,why do xtians desire riches,wasn't it jesus your leader that said that it is easier for a cow to pass through the eye of the needle,than for a rich man to make it to heaven.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
pazienza: He is trying toshow you that the most successful men on the planet are not xtians neither are they shiloh fans. *laughs*

Did you read the post I made she was responding to? And we wonder why people fail exams because they make statements which are off point!

Who says you must attend Shiloh to be successful? Shiloh is not for money making. It is for an encounter. And of course there are people who need solutions for their problems and it is at Shiloh they get such. Other churches have similar programs.

Many of us are very fortunate not to have the kinds of issues some people have. Sp who are we to criticize?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by imarena(f): 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Lord for the Spirit of deligence, Spirit of Sacrifice and the Spirit of revealation! GLORY!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
ehie: what is stu..pid about the post?that atheists ,"pagans" and muslims are the worlds richest and no amount of shiloh can change that fact?

If your idea of success is measured by how much money is in your bank account, then you are indeed very miserable. Those kinds of people will commit suicide if their stocks collapse. Many billionaires were wiped out by the global financial crisis of 2008. I hope you know that. Even Bill Gates was worth $95billion in 1999. Half that wealth has disappeared in 13 years.

Where is Björgólfur Guðmundsson today? He was TOTALLY WIPED OUT.

Where is Oleg Deripaska? Once the world's 9th richest man with a net worth of $28billion (even richer than Roman Abramovich)?

Anil Ambani lost $30billion in bad investments in 2008. Tell me about Luis Portillo. Once worth $1.2billion, now has only $15million and dropping fast.

You want to "school" me about the Forbes list? I will school you about how unstable money is.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by dsolo(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
unclenna: Shiloh Day 2 was awesome.
Highlights of day 2:
TOIP: UNVEILING THE BLESSEDNESS OF TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRIT PART 2 (CONTINUED)

SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD
Highlights
1. The spirit of servant-hood is the platform of empowerment.
2. The spirit of servant-hood is the gateway to leadership.
3. Their will be no proper leader unless their is proper grooming as a servant.

Who is a Servant
1. He is a keeper
2. He is a waiter
3. He is one who look after things and not for things
4. He is an accountable caretaker

The Spirit of servant-hood will help you:
1. Serve without strive
2. Destroy the spirit of competition and self glory
3. It will help you do your service in GOD'S kingdom till promotion comes
4. It empowers you to serve with excitement.
5. It makes you serve willingly
6. It makes you serve with Honour.

Examples of great servants:
Jesus, Moses, Joseph, David, Samuel, Joshua, Elisha, Bishop Oyedepo, add yourself if you are a faithful servant of GOD. etc.

REWARD THE SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD BRING:
1. You enjoy honour
2. You enjoy divine protection
3. You will enjoy divine backing
4. Preservation
5. Blossom

And NOW receive ye the SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!!...... grin grin grin grin

"@DavidOyedepo: God is not a joker, He says everything He means and means everything He says! #Shiloh2012"

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
pazienza: Btw,why do xtians desire riches,wasn't it jesus your leader that said that it is easier for a cow to pass through the eye of the needle,than for a rich man to make it to heaven.
CAMEL friend, CAMEL!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
unclenna: Shiloh Day 2 was awesome.
Highlights of day 2:
TOIP: UNVEILING THE BLESSEDNESS OF TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRIT PART 2 (CONTINUED)

SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD
Highlights
1. The spirit of servant-hood is the platform of empowerment.
2. The spirit of servant-hood is the gateway to leadership.
3. Their will be no proper leader unless their is proper grooming as a servant.

Who is a Servant
1. He is a keeper
2. He is a waiter
3. He is one who look after things and not for things
4. He is an accountable caretaker

The Spirit of servant-hood will help you:
1. Serve without strive
2. Destroy the spirit of competition and self glory
3. It will help you do your service in GOD'S kingdom till promotion comes
4. It empowers you to serve with excitement.
5. It makes you serve willingly
6. It makes you serve with Honour.

Examples of great servants:
Jesus, Moses, Joseph, David, Samuel, Joshua, Elisha, Bishop Oyedepo, add yourself if you are a faithful servant of GOD. etc.

REWARD THE SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD BRING:
1. You enjoy honour
2. You enjoy divine protection7
3. You will enjoy divine backing
4. Preservation
5. Blossom

And NOW receive ye the SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!!...... grin grin grin grin

NOW THIS IS COOL. UNFORTUNATELY THE SPIRIT MOST MEMBERS HAVE IS THE SPIRIT OF MAGA-HOOD

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pastor Kun:

All these vacant un verifiable claims of healing in winner's chapel yet Oledepo and all the other pentecostal leaders in Nigeria(including their Oga Adeboye) could not get healing for Oledepo's wife thru their 'prayers' and she had to be flown abroad and hospitalised for six months before she got better. If Oyedepo and Adeboye combined could not heal Faith Oyedepo of ordinary stroke why should we believe 'lesser' mortals can be healed of AIDS or SS anaemia in the shiloh charade. The only thing certain in shiloh is that Oledepo would make a lot of money.
You see why Christianity is such an amazing and wonderful way of living !
God said in EVERYTHING we should give thanks to HIM !There are lot's and lot's of promises of God and wen HE allows anything to happen,it's for a reason known to HIM that is unquestionable ! I for one do not know about the health status of any of the names you mentioned above but ALL I KNOW is that NO man is GOD and that there is a reason for EVERYTHING !

''When Elisha was in his last illness, King Jehoash of Israel visited him and wept over him. "My father! My father! I see the chariots and charioteers of Israel!" he cried'' 2nd Kings 13:14

The prophet Elisha died of a particular illness despite the fact that he was a man of God ! But thank God for Jesus who came and became sick that we might be well. He said that those who are sick should also confess that they are well.The weak should say they are strong. He came and took all our infirmities away.And by the stripes on HIS side,we were made whole ! And the word says that in all things,we should give thanks to the ALMIGHTY GOD ! No man can question God ! All we do is to remind HIM of HIS promises,meaning to pray according to HIS words !
If i ask and i dnt receive,i keep asking ! See below my friend :
Luke 18:1-5 ''One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up. 2 “There was a judge in a certain city,” he said, “who neither feared God nor cared about people. 3 A widow of that city came to him repeatedly, saying, ‘Give me justice in this dispute with my enemy.’ 4 The judge ignored her for a while, but finally he said to himself, ‘I don’t fear God or care about people, 5 but this woman is driving me crazy. I’m going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests!’”
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
m.k.o2005:

You see why Christianity is such an amazing and wonderful way of living !
God said in EVERYTHING we should give thanks to HIM !There are lot's and lot's of promises of God and wen HE allows anything to happen,it's for a reason known to HIM that is unquestionable ! I for one do not know about the health status of any of the names you mentioned above but ALL I KNOW is that NO man is GOD and that there is a reason for EVERYTHING !

''When Elisha was in his last illness, King Jehoash of Israel visited him and wept over him. "My father! My father! I see the chariots and charioteers of Israel!" he cried'' 2nd Kings 13:14

The prophet Elisha died of a particular illness despite the fact that he was a man of God ! But thank God for Jesus who came and became sick that we might be well. He said that those who are sick should also confess that they are well.The weak should say they are strong. He came and took all our infirmities away.And by the stripes on HIS side,we were made whole ! And the word says that in all things,we should give thanks to the ALMIGHTY GOD ! No man can question God ! All we do is to remind HIM of HIS promises,meaning to pray according to HIS words !
If i ask and i dnt receive,i keep asking ! See below my friend :
Luke 18:1-5 ''One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up. 2 “There was a judge in a certain city,” he said, “who neither feared God nor cared about people. 3 A widow of that city came to him repeatedly, saying, ‘Give me justice in this dispute with my enemy.’ 4 The judge ignored her for a while, but finally he said to himself, ‘I don’t fear God or care about people, 5 but this woman is driving me crazy. I’m going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests!’”
God bless us

And how does all the rants above prove that Oyedepo's claims of healing anointing is not false Is it lack of faith that made him deep his hand's into church funds to go and seek treatment for his wife abroad?

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nannyo(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pls help me out. Most Fridays in shiloh use to be all-night. Don't know if today is 7.pm or all-night
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
pazienza: Btw,why do xtians desire riches,wasn't it jesus your leader that said that it is easier for a cow to pass through the eye of the needle,than for a rich man to make it to heaven.
You asked a very good question. Now let's see the quote first then we will try to reason it out with the help of the holy spirit !Pls just agree for us to reason even if you dnt believe :
Mathew 19:16-30''Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.

Jesus replied, “‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, 19 honor your father and mother,’[c] and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]

20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”

21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”

25 When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?”

26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Now from the above,we see that this man was a very good rich man ! But where he missed it is wen he can not let go of his money for CHRIST ! HE LOVES HIS MONEY MORE THAN JESUS ! Nothing,not even JESUS can separate this man from his wealth ! That is the reason why christ said we should not serve the MAMON(money) He never said we should not have MAMON but that we should not serve mamon.
How do i know that you or i serves mamon ? When i consider mamon things FIRST b4 the things of God or i place mamon(money)above God.
See below Jesus' instruction to us regarding the management of mamon(money):
''If therefore you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?''-Luke 16:11
Still on wealth management by Christ,he said we should also use it to make friends,reach out to others,for a time may come wen it may be no more but we will still be welcomed !
See below:
Luke 16:9 ''I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings.
I tell us,if men of God have this true riches like solomon had,and on the long run leave God out,they will not only loose it and their relationship with God,but they will also go to hell for leaving God out of their lives !
God bless us
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pastor Kun:

And how does all the rants above prove that Oyedepo's claims of healing anointing is not false Is it lack of faith that made him deep his hand's into church funds to go and seek treatment for his wife abroad?
Was it lack of faith that made Elisha died in his illness inspite the fact that he was a great man of God ?
Now you have got 3 issues troubling you above ! Was it the traveling to abroad or the lack of faith or the church fund ? But i tell,i have never spoken to Oyedepo all my life,i have not attended his church before but i have listened to much of his messages. And i promise you,if i attend his church some day & see him,i will try to speak with him and ask him this your question and i believe that he will give me an answer for you ! Honestly i dnt know what you mean by that question.
God bless you
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by PastorKun(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Was it lack of faith that made Elisha died in his illness inspite the fact that he was a great man of God ?
Now you have got 3 issues troubling you above ! Was it the traveling to abroad or the lack of faith or the church fund ? But i tell,i have never spoken to Oyedepo all my life,i have not attended his church before but i have listened to much of his messages. And i promise you,if i attend his church some day & see him,i will try to speak with him and ask him this your question and i believe that he will give me an answer for you ! Honestly i dnt know what you mean by that question.
God bless you

Abeg stop comparing Elisha to these charlatans angry Elisha died at a ripe old age as all men must die. Besides Faith Oyedepo is not dead anyway (probably due to the treatment she received abroad) the question still remains why does Oyedepo preach divine health to his followers whilst he seeks medical attention for his family in the best hospitals abroad Is it due to lack of faith on his part or he is just a pure hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by pazienza(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
rusher14:
CAMEL friend, CAMEL!!!
Hehe! Ok camel. Can you now explain to me why oyedepo and his types are hell bent on amassing wealth?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by pazienza(m): 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
stagger:

Did you read the post I made she was responding to? And we wonder why people fail exams because they make statements which are off point!

Who says you must attend Shiloh to be successful? Shiloh is not for money making. It is for an encounter. And of course there are people who need solutions for their problems and it is at Shiloh they get such. Other churches have similar programs.

Many of us are very fortunate not to have the kinds of issues some people have. Sp who are we to criticize?
Somebody made mention of how shiloh testimonies are always materialistic,and you jumped in trying to explain to the house how important material things like money are,thats what brought about the forbes list,as money is the best way of measuring material things. With the forbes list,we saw that the most blessed people materially on earth are not shiloh fans.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ijawkid(m): 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Abeg stop comparing Elisha to these charlatans angry Elisha died at a ripe old age as all men must die. Besides Faith Oyedepo is not dead anyway (probably due to the treatment she received abroad) the question still remains why does Oyedepo preach divine health to his followers whilst he seeks medical attention for his family in the best hospitals abroad Is it due to lack of faith on his part or he is just a pure hypocrite

Kun aguero this question hard o......

I wish say I fit answer am......lol....
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by pazienza(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Haha,this is a knock out blow! Fatality/brutality!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mko2005: 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Was it lack of faith made Elisha to be illness inspite the fact that he was a great man of God ? Even peter's mother in law was sick with high fever !''When Jesus arrived at Peter's house, Peter's mother-in-law was sick in bed with a high fever.''-Mathew 8:14.
Man does not heal but can be used by God to heal ! God does HIS healing at HIS own time and you don't question God ![/b]God can decide to call anyman or woman home at any point in time and no one asks HIM why !We carry our cross at different times of our life AND IT MAY COME IN ANY FORM OR SHAPE that does not mean that we are no longer with God !
[b]See below the story of another of God's general:

Smith would pray and the blind would see, and the deaf were healed, people came out of wheelchairs, and cancers were destroyed. One remarkable story is when He prayed for a woman in a hospital. While he and a friend were praying she died. He took her out of the bed stood her against the wall and said "in the name of Jesus I rebuke this death". Her whole body began to tremble. The he said "in the name of Jesus walk", and she walked. Everywhere he would go he would teach and then show the power of God. He began to receive requests from all over the world. He taught in Europe, Asia, New Zealand and many other areas. When the crowds became very large he began a "wholesale healing". He would have everyone who needed healing lay hands on themselves and then he would pray. Hundreds would be healed at one time.
Over Smith's ministry it was confirmed that 14 people were raised from the dead. Thousands were saved and healed and he impacted whole continents for Christ.
while waiting at a train station to leave for Scotland, Smith received word that his beloved wife, Polly, had collapsed at the Bowland Street Mission from a heart attack. He rushed to her bedside only to discover her spirit had already departed. But Smith rebuked death, and she came back. Smith had just a short time to visit with his wife again, and then he was impressed that it was time for her to go home to be with her Lord and Savior, so he released her again.

God bless you
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
m.k.o2005:

If you try to enforce anything against the true work of God,it will not stand ! If it does stand,God wants it to be that way.
That's how it is wen you travel for pilgrimage either TO Jerusalem OR Mecca !
God bless us

Are you saying it is right for a businessmam to block a federal government road in order to carry out his business,while preventing other businessmen/women from going to their own businesses? Sounds selfish to me.
Next week I have to travel to Shagamu and I am not looking forward to the stress,because I learnt that Mr Adeboye is commencing his Redeemed xmas hustle on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
pazienza: Somebody made mention of how shiloh testimonies are always materialistic,and you jumped in trying to explain to the house how important material things like money are,thats what brought about the forbes list,as money is the best way of measuring material things. With the forbes list,we saw that the most blessed people materially on earth are not shiloh fans.

Vinny Pazienza (forgive me, I love boxing and that guy was one of my favourite boxers. I know some people will attack me for my love of combat sports),

Money is a way of measuring material things, but the real test in terms of monetary success is not how much of it you have, but your ability to reproduce money on demand legally. That is why many of these Forbes billionaires are living on borrowed time because their wealth is in stocks, and if anything tanks the price of those stocks, they will be blown away like the wind.

This is where Dangote and Carlos Slim are far ahead of others: they have companies that sell tangible products and services people use everyday.

Besides, God made it very clear thay every human being must work to eat. Work can NEVER be removed from the equation. So I am not an advocate of just getting anointing for wealth: it must be exercised in work to translate it to wealth.

Wealth has principles. Giving is one of them. Work is another. GOD HIMSELF WORKS! He is the busiest person of all. SO do not mix up my statements. But the fact remains that some people cannot make a success of life no matter how hard they work due to spiritual blockade. We are Africans and we know how these things work. This is where events like Shiloh come in handy to help such people.

Personally, I have no money problems, but I could do with more of it because I have things I would like to do for humanity. Everytime I go to my village, or visit some places in PH and the North, and I see children and women begging, it makes me want to cry. One day in Asokoro, a guy who is my age mate came to me for help. A look at him told me this dude had not eaten for probably 2 days. I gave him money but I will like to go more than this.

I have a business which employs 15 people currently. I want to employ 1,000 people and pay them living wages so that they too can help their families. I have some projects I want to implement that will reduce poverty in Nigeria but I cannot approach my politician friends about them because they will hijack them for political and personal gain. These are things that bother me and when I go to Shiloh, I ask God to help me with the wisdom, contacts and finance necessary for such things. That is my level of operation now because by God's grace, I am personally ok financially.

But there are people who have very special needs. Some have done business and lost money several times. Such things are not ordinary and when they come to Shiloh to ask God to stir the waters as an angel used to do at Bethsaida, we have no right to label such a program as a scam.

Most of us on Nairaland have good jobs and earn enough money, so we are very far away from the reality of many Nigerians. Winners Chapel's charity work is beyond what many can imagine. The church does not publicise it and never will.

So if your life is good, thank God because we could easily have been like any of the other people with problems who come to Shiloh for help from God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.