Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (53004 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 5:57am On Dec 04, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

English hard you

Giving to opharnages is good ......especially when u don't carry a camera behind you to show d world u gave to them.......but don't mix up issues......David Oyedepo is not selling d anointing for money......he is teaching a principle of sacrifice dat will work anyday.......and it does not have to be money........let me tell u a story of one dat happened to me sometime else.......Dr Myles Munroe once came to Nigeria for a conference (long before I joined winners) and he said God has asked for a sacrifice......Kobo I did not have......not even t-fare.....but I was 'foolish' enough to sense God speaking and I obeyed by dropping d shoes I wore dat day as offering......I trekked back home bare footed...Oya ask me what God or d pastor will do with my dilapidated almost over used shoes........but guess what......about a week later.....my sister's former boyfriend gave us all his shoes and clothes he used to wear......d funny thing is dat d guys leg was so big but exactly my size and so I had to inherit all d shoes which could not size my brothers.....about 14 shoes......and clothes......so see.....its not about money......Sacrifice is whatever costs you something.....for Abraham.....God pointed at Isaac......and so on.....it may or may not be money for some......but when done with the right heart and understanding.......u find God responding instantly and in unmistakably divine terms.....So let's stop all dis unnecessary unfounded beef!
Bro this is great. Is more than a sermon. I pray many will understand this and key into it in this Shiloh in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Joshua 18:1 And the whole congregation of the children of Isreal assembled together at shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of the congregation there. And the land was subdued before them.

I declare all our challenges subdued at shiloh this day in Jesus name. Amen. The above was the bible chapter meant for my daily reading today. What a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Revolva(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2012
Shiloh hahaha this is the time to rip hard , mugu must fall, na this is a time when major freeway will be blocked and causing travellers to be uncomfortable and traffic jams - just because of one shiloh .. Hiss nonsense if I were the president I will destroy redeem camp , and oyedepo church for acquiring such large chunk of land that is suppose to be a site for manufacturing products and housing estates

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by tern: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2012
God enable me, i want to attend shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2012
Treasured-Glory:
It is not a scam, I am a living testimony. I was almost forty years in December 2010, no husband and no house to live in. I was always squatting with people. I went to Shiloh hopeless. Well, to the glory of God, I gave the Shiloh sacrifice. Few days ater, I met my husband, we had the Court/Registry wedding in February, UK Visa in March, the church wedding in April and so many additions of blessings even up till now. How much did I give for the Shiloh Sacrifice? Just a token but I believed in it. I am a living testimony. God's willing, I am not going to miss this for anything. God bless you all. Amen.
419,u just registered on the 19th to give this testimony?ask daddy why Nigeria isnt like Malaysia upon all the shilohs,upon all the fasting?or is malaysia more religious than Nigeria...419

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 04, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

What are you trying to prove now......does one unfortunate story of ur friend disprove d efficacy of d altar of sacrifice......Oya hear my own......Last Shiloh.....I gave 4 times my monthly salary as sacrifice as was led by God and one month after.....It was confirmed I passed a particular global exam......only 5 Africans have d certificate.......just in August....someone walked up to me and offered me a job dat pays 3 times my pay then with a 1.8 mil bonus PA......will u say d God of Shiloh is not at work......Like Bishop will say.....it is not what u do that works but what u do with adequate spiritual understanding dat shows......I can never forget 2 years ago.....my brother redeemed his shiloh sacrifice on 27 Jan 2010 and d exact next day.....@ about 6 am on our way to work.....just decensing apongbon bridge in CMS......we hit a young man.......our windscreen was shattered and our white shirts soaked with blood.......but d guy did not die and no bone was broken......he was discharged d same day......dat was chance abi.....I will inundate u with practical personal proofs of d hand of God in response to Shiloh sacrifice........so calm down......don't be among those who talk with out adequate understanding......what happened to ur friend is unfortunate but God's word works by principles......just like electricity.....u must align completely........Shiloh sacrifice is not church begging for money or supporting God......Its a mystrey dat will bail anyone out when u find urself in a tight corner.....but it has to be done right.....for instance.....it does not make sense living in sin and giving sacrifice.....me too.....not all d sacrifice or tithe I have given has returned maximally.....but I won't stop cos I know dat God is faithful......when I am due...he won't deprive me.......
View WENGERNOMICS's Profile
Nairaland Forum / WENGERNOMICS's Profile
(Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To WENGERNOMICS
Time registered: November 13, 2012
Time spent online: 1 day & 6 hours

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by beewhy(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2012
komek: Hw I wish I can make it to this yrs SHILOH, I will be so happy. God give me the grace. I really liked to be there.
Second to comment.nice one from me
You don't have to be in ogun state to get to shiloh.the nearest living faith church is a wonderful point of contact.Meet God at tghe closest one to you.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2012
Here comes Shiloh 2012. The gathering of the people of God to God Himself. I pray that God will meet us all at the points of our needs.
I had a most unique Shiloh in 2004, i sought God's face on several issues and by end of January 2005, all my expectations turned into real testimonies. so i pray for the order(and more) of Shiloh 2004 in my life this year.
God bless us all
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Aifey(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2012
This is nt the first neither will it b d last shilo. People are bein diuped in double portion. Nigerians are so gullible 2fake, no body wants 2work but they want money. Oyedokpo is scamer. No different wit a yahoo boy.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 04, 2012
STUPIDITY IS WHEN YOU GIVE ALL YOUR SALARY TO SHILOH YET KNOW POOR OR SICK PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEEDS IT!!!
IT IS ALSO GIVING YOUR MONEY TO BUILD A UNIVERSITY YOUR CHILD CAN NEVER AFFORD TO ATTEND!
GIVING MONEY TO BUILD AN ESTATE YOUR FAMILY CAN NEVER BUY.
I AM NOT GOING TO ANY SHILOH AND I ALREADY GOD WILL CONTINUALLY BLESS ME!
ALL I SEE HERE ARE MASSIVE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE BEING BRAINWASHED DESPITE THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE BEING USED TO MAKE A FEW PEOPLE RICH!

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 04, 2012
ijawkid:

Materialism at its peak......

Go no further. I know that you hate money. I dont....
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2012
Revolva: Shiloh hahaha this is the time to rip hard , mugu must fall, na this is a time when major freeway will be blocked and causing travellers to be uncomfortable and traffic jams - just because of one shiloh .. Hiss nonsense if I were the president I will destroy redeem camp , and oyedepo church for acquiring such large chunk of land that is suppose to be a site for manufacturing products and housing estates

How many industries or businesses have you built
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 04, 2012
ASK FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA WHO IS WORTH OVER $600 MILLION IF SHE ATTENDED SHILOH

ASK BILL GATES WHO ADDED $6 BILLION TO HIS NETWORTH THIS YEAR ($66BILLION) IF HE DONATED HIS SALARY OR EARNINGS TO SOME GUY THAT WOULD USE IT TO BUY A PRIVATE JET AND LIVE IN A MANSION...

UPON ALL THE SHILOH AND CRUSADES ETC WHY IS NIGERIA STILL THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD....ARE ALL THOSE CORRUPT PEOPLE GHOSTS? ARE THEY NOT THEY SAME PEOPLE ATTENDING SHILOH AND ALL THESE MEETINGS....

FRIENDS STOP BEING BRAINWASHED AND BE PRACTICAL...CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT SERVICE TO GOD AND WHAT EVER YOU DO TO THE LIST OF THE BRETHREN THAT YOU DO UNTO GOD....

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN TO CHARITY BEFORE?....BUT YOU ARE QUICK GIVE ALL YOU HAVE TO SHILOH...THAT IN MY OPINION IS LARGELY A SCAM FOR SOME FEW TO GET WEALTHY

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

Go no further. I know that you hate money. I dont....

GREEDY ID.IOT.....GO GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THE POOR....BRAINWASHED GOAT

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2012
cramjones: ASK FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA WHO IS WORTH OVER $600 MILLION IF SHE ATTENDED SHILOH

ASK BILL GATES WHO ADDED $6 BILLION TO HIS NETWORTH THIS YEAR ($66BILLION) IF HE DONATED HIS SALARY OR EARNINGS TO SOME GUY THAT WOULD USE IT TO BUY A PRIVATE JET AND LIVE IN A MANSION...

UPON ALL THE SHILOH AND CRUSADES ETC WHY IS NIGERIA STILL THE MOST CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD....ARE ALL THOSE CORRUPT PEOPLE GHOSTS? ARE THEY NOT THEY SAME PEOPLE ATTENDING SHILOH AND ALL THESE MEETINGS....

FRIENDS STOP BEING BRAINWASHED AND BE PRACTICAL...CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT SERVICE TO GOD AND WHAT EVER YOU DO TO THE LEAST OF THE BRETHREN THAT YOU DO UNTO GOD....

HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN TO CHARITY BEFORE?....BUT YOU ARE QUICK GIVE ALL YOU HAVE TO SHILOH...THAT IN MY OPINION IS LARGELY A SCAM FOR SOME FEW TO GET WEALTHY
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Ezyp(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2012
See them defending their pastor BUT ready to bash at another church/pastor/priest/
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by vislabraye(m): 10:26am On Dec 04, 2012
I believe in miracles so I won't dispute with those who have encountered them.
My problem is this: we have so many crusades. Shiloh will come, then MFM would have their own, Holy Ghost congress would kickoff all in this December. Tens of thousands will fill the auditorium. But this same people are corrupt, wicked, inflaters of contracts and the likes. Just watch out, many government officials will rush in and would be given the front seats.
With the amount of people who go to these crusades, the world should be a better place. Yet they can't even change Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2012
cramjones: STUPIDITY IS WHEN YOU GIVE ALL YOUR SALARY TO SHILOH YET KNOW POOR OR SICK PEOPLE WHO REALLY NEEDS IT!!!
IT IS ALSO GIVING YOUR MONEY TO BUILD A UNIVERSITY YOUR CHILD CAN NEVER AFFORD TO ATTEND!
GIVING MONEY TO BUILD AN ESTATE YOUR FAMILY CAN NEVER BUY.
I AM NOT GOING TO ANY SHILOH AND I ALREADY GOD WILL CONTINUALLY BLESS ME!
ALL I SEE HERE ARE MASSIVE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE BEING BRAINWASHED DESPITE THE OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE THAT THEY ARE BEING USED TO MAKE A FEW PEOPLE RICH!

Then why are you on this thread if you are not going to Shiloh? People go there for SPIRITUAL REFRESHING, not for money. If I want money, I have businesses that give me that. Anthropoids like you think we go there simply to collect money as if God is a slot machine. For someone like me, I need other things and not money because money has ceased to be my problem.

If your eye dey pain you say people dey go Shiloh, you can look for the nearest high tension cable and kill yourself, because Shiloh will not stop, it will not end, and people will keep getting blessed.

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOUR MONKEY BRAIN CAN DO ABOUT THAT!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 04, 2012
Very sad,this Nigeria that i see?you sit down there waiting for God to help you,when i think that God's first priority is to save Israel from being anihiltated....and Israelis are helping themselves,giving to compulsory military training for all its citizens,being the best in everything,technology,agriculture,security.. Israel has the best security operation in the world,the Mossad,they are not waiting for Manna from heaven.foo..lish people who think giving money to a charlatan and attending rallies will solve their problems,God helps those who help themselves..
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2012
Aifey: This is nt the first neither will it b d last shilo. People are bein diuped in double portion. Nigerians are so gullible 2fake, no body wants 2work but they want money. Oyedokpo is scamer. No different wit a yahoo boy.

Explain the "scam" to us here. People use words without knowing the meaning. What does scam mean?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by sunnshyn(f): 10:35am On Dec 04, 2012
Yes! I will be there at Winners' Chapel Pretoria West or Johannesburg, South Africa...

People can say what ever they like, i'll rather be a fool for christ than be wise for the devil.....

Any Nairalander in Pretoria/Centurion/Joburg please PM me ooo....

See you @ the viewing centre! Jesus will remain lord!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by doubleportion: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

This is the selfishness and wickedness of humans working. The thousands of unemployed and poor people that go to Shiloh and still remain the same nko?

Just because it works for you, you dont care about the others that your Shiloh-prosperity god fails.

The truth is not relative,truth is truth anywhere in the world,the fact that you know some people that fail
doesn't make the word of God fallible. i have a special connection to the Bishop whenever he speaks,i hear him with my spirit not with my ears and i have encounter several revelation in many area of my life where i now have dominion,such as divine health,victory over the devil and many more, where am now commanding dominion over.Don't be one of those people who Jesus have to speak to in parables so that they will not understand!

Shiloh is made for greedy people that believe in money doubling or prosperity god.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Revolva(m): 10:43am On Dec 04, 2012
okpara ugo:

How many industries or businesses have you built
See your mouth am I a rich or an elite nigerian? I am an ordinary citizen like you trying to survive in this wicked nigeria..system

See all dose MFM, RGGC , oyedepo shilo camps is suppose to be a manufacturing ground for production and scientific research if this gar damm country has a vision - as told by a chinese man who visited and lamented.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by domdolly2050(f): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
all ye haters of oyedepo n winners as a whole,just be sure that u'r bringin curses upon ur head!

*Shiloh mood activated*
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by samfibby(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2012
After Shiloh 2012, i am coming to nairaland with a testimony.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 04, 2012
samfibby: After Shiloh 2012, i am coming to nairaland with a testimony.
domdolly2050: all ye haters of oyedepo n winners as a whole,just be sure that u'r bringin curses upon ur head!

*Shiloh mood activated*
No cure for St..up..id

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2012
stagger:

Then why are you on this thread if you are not going to Shiloh? People go there for SPIRITUAL REFRESHING, not for money. If I want money, I have businesses that give me that. Anthropoids like you think we go there simply to collect money as if God is a slot machine. For someone like me, I need other things and not money because money has ceased to be my problem.

If your eye dey pain you say people dey go Shiloh, you can look for the nearest high tension cable and kill yourself, because Shiloh will not stop, it will not end, and people will keep getting blessed.

SPIRITUAL REFRESHING MY FOOT....AND YOU ARE HERE POURING OUT INSULTS....HAVE YOU EVER SEEN JESUS CALL SOMEONE A MONKEY? IS THAT WHAT THEY TEACH YOU IN SHILOH...IT STILL GOES TO SHOW THAT IT IS ALL A SCAM....IF SOMEONE THAT IS GOING FOR SPIRITUAL REFRESHING IS ADVOCATING I COMMIT SUICIDE.....SMH FOR THESE BRAINWASHED PEOPLE CALLED WINNERS

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2012
domdolly2050: all ye haters of oyedepo n winners as a whole,just be sure that u'r bringin curses upon ur head!

*Shiloh mood activated*

CURSES? FROM WHERE NOW? YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY BRAINWASHED!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2012
dd
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by sunnshyn(f): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2012
cramjones:

MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT A FOOL FOR CHRIST...YOU ARE A "FOOL" FOR YOURSELF....

Ok sweetheart, I hear you. Will you now excuse me? You are blocking my way! Tnx.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2012
sunnshyn:

Ok sweetheart, I hear you. Will you now excuse me? You are blocking my way! Tnx.

You are excused sweety... wink
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Bibol(f): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2012
stagger:

Are you a Christian? I'm sure Papa will be disappointed at your post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.