Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (52932 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by baby124: 4:51am On Dec 06, 2012
trinity:

You see why it is good to get your facts right and have an insight before posting a comment? For your information, the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that. If you have nothing tangible to say, just keep your mouth shut as only FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS!

O pari! Iro re!!!
Nawa o, you dey lie sha!
You for no let all these guys push you to lie like this. Chai! You finished yourself and Oyedepo. This is not a good look at all. This lie can detonate a nuclear warhead. Ah! We are not the average Nigerians. Softly softly o. What do we look like here. This your statement don finish me today. Kai! Are you this desperate to lie like this? Ah!

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by greenlilly(m): 5:42am On Dec 06, 2012
Shiloh folks pls don't forget to pray for Nigeria.Ask God to visit corrupt Jona and his cohorts with his WRATH from above so that Nigeria could be liberated and enjoy dividend of democracy for oncw

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by HighChief4(m): 6:03am On Dec 06, 2012
Brainwashed Nigerians, see them saying they paid money(abi na vow) in shiloh last year and they got married and received their blessings. What about some people that paid money too(even higher amount) in same last shiloh and lost their lives this year and some met with bad misfortunes, so what happened to the money they paid Oyedepo? People will never use their brain for once. I have said so many times, Nigerians do not love God, they only go to church cos of what they will gain from Him(material things most times) ala DOUBLE PORTION and these pastors know this hence they use it as a bait to get these re.tards giving more, they never go to church to worship in true love and spirit. Meanwhile, how come the richest Nigerian is someone that never paid tithe, that is Dangote. Brainwashed people will never know that they need to work hard and use their brain instead of seeking short-cuts to success by paying these pastors. More private jets on the way!!!

7 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 6:35am On Dec 06, 2012
My FATHER GOD is not a robber. He does not need your money. Whether you give or not He is still I AM. So don't think that your money will make GOD bigger or richer. When you sow a seed you are not enriching any man of GOD. Guys grow up. For those that think that when they sow a seed it will enrich any man of GOD. Hahahhahah, Bro you need a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by glassman: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2012
SHILOH: DAY 2, NIGHT 2
UNVEILIN D TRANSFERENCE OF D SPIRIT( PART 3)
D SPIRIT OF LOVE
D spirit of luv drives us into lovin God unconditnaly
do not lov God for wot he does but for who he is
wot u love, u hav time for. Ps.119:96,
servin God in church/fellowshp is an evidence of ur love. ps.132:1-3
if u love God, u wil promote hs kingdom
no genuine lover of God ends up a loser
d ultimate act of lov is marriage, whn u get married to Jesus. U bcom hs frst lady. No one touches d frst lady of a powerful man, so u cannt b touchd by witches/wizards
whn u r genuinely Jesus bride....
then altar call

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2012
Shiloh Day 2 was awesome.
Highlights of day 2:

TOIP: UNVEILING THE BLESSEDNESS OF TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRIT PART 2 (CONTINUED)

SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD
Highlights
1. The spirit of servant-hood is the platform of empowerment.
2. The spirit of servant-hood is the gateway to leadership.
3. Their will be no proper leader unless their is proper grooming as a servant.

Who is a Servant
1. He is a keeper
2. He is a waiter
3. He is one who look after things and not for things
4. He is an accountable caretaker

The Spirit of servant-hood will help you:
1. Serve without strive
2. Destroy the spirit of competition and self glory
3. It will help you do your service in GOD'S kingdom till promotion comes
4. It empowers you to serve with excitement.
5. It makes you serve willingly
6. It makes you serve with Honour.

Examples of great servants:
Jesus, Moses, Joseph, David, Samuel, Joshua, Elisha, Bishop Oyedepo, add yourself if you are a faithful servant of GOD. etc.

REWARD THE SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD BRING:
1. You enjoy honour
2. You enjoy divine protection
3. You will enjoy divine backing
4. Preservation
5. Blossom

And NOW receive ye the SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!!...... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Goshen360(m): 7:15am On Dec 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Tu es malade

Tais-toi petit garçon .... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Goshen360(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2012
plappville: En fait, quelle église fréquenter-tu? parce que j'ai vu que tu es un trinitaire....mais tu ne crois pas à la doctrine de la dîme shocked

Je vous ai envoyé un bonbon notification..... cool
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2012
Nice message this morning.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by playahP(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2012
Is it all about "double portions"??

Seems like selfish desire is the driving force behind all this "sowing seed" and all whatnot.

Sow a positive seed in lives of people.... God don't need ur money or sacrifice cos Jesus has paid the ultimate price!! Don't pay for what jesus has already paid for!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 06, 2012
Frankly, I think the winners chaplers should demand for an account on how their money is being used. A member here encouraged me to stream with an "open" mind which I did...and I was surprised at the testimonies that I heard. One was about a man who was an assistant comptroller general in Immigration since 2005, decided to pay his whole salary at a rate even more than he was earning (he paid the salary of a deputy comptroller) and guess what he was promoted to deputy comptroller the follwing year.

I am not denying the fact that God works wonders...but common this is a carefully selected person to coax people drop their life earnings. There is always room for chance, and wether or not he dropped that salary he would have as well been still promoted, that is if he is even real. Anyway the little I watched still says the same thing...go and drop your life savings to "GOD" ofcourse that money we all know goes to the Bishop himself to continue his life of profligacy, while a vast majority of the congregation wallow in povery and await to be "blessed" again in the next shiloh!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 06, 2012
For the silly guy saying Bill Gates gave money to Oyedepo....I LAUGH OUT LOUD...INFACT i LOLED! Bill is busy traveling the world to save lives in his Global health work and isn't dumb to give a con man that slaps church members money in the name of seed.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2012
cramjones: For the silly guy saying Bill Gates gave money to Oyedepo....I LAUGH OUT LOUD...INFACT i LOLED! Bill is busy traveling the world to save lives in his Global health work and isn't dumb to give a con man that slaps church members money in the name of seed.
he is more godly than Oyedepo,he has contributed to diseases ravaging Africa and Nigeria,Malaria and Polio.He gave yam farmers 12 million dollars.
Aliko Dangote and Bill gates patnered and philanthropists, through their foundations – Dangote Foundation and Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – provide funding, equipment and technical support to the Kano state government to strengthen polio immunisation.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by plappville(f): 9:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Goshen360:

Je vous ai envoyé un bonbon notification..... cool

C'est vrai? Bah, comment tu as fait ça? J'ai rien eu encore!

Pourquoi @Logicboy m'insulté? Il ne comprendre pas le Français ou quoi? Il est bizzare ce mec grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by plappville(f): 9:40am On Dec 06, 2012
Logicboy03:

Tu es malade
Do you understand what you have just said? If yes what warrant you to say such? I didn' talk to you shocked
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Ezebinaugwu(m): 10:05am On Dec 06, 2012
Hope oyedepo will aquire his 6th privet jet after shiloh
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2012
I key into the blessings and abundance that accopanies this year's shiloh. i key into all the prophetic utterances from God via papa now, in Jesus name. 2013 is a year of double portion for me and my house hold. I will yield my life more unto the service of God and humanity. I want to be a giver and not a receiver in 2013. May God grant me my desires in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Ifilinwa(f): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2012
ocman: I key into the blessings and abundance that accopanies this year's shiloh. i key into all the prophetic utterances from God via papa now, in Jesus name. 2013 is a year of double portion for me and my house hold. I will yield my life more unto the service of God and humanity. I want to be a giver and not a receiver in 2013. May God grant me my desires in Jesus name, amen!

LMFAO.. Some people sef don't give a damn.. Wait.. Have u paid ur shiloh sacrifice before *keying* into those prophetic utterances??

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

Shiloh is a place to go and look for God, not to look for money. Even if I was so broke, which is easier for me? I have friends I can collect N300,000 from and they will give me without blinking...DASH not even loan. So for me, Shiloh is not and can never be about money. Money answers to certain principles and that is why anyone who unlocks the code can become very rich.

God is after people's hearts and wants people to come first to Him and put Him as no. 1: everything else na jara!

Come first into His presence, and then you can now see the pleasures that are at His right hand. That is the summary of Shiloh!
mumu spiting jargons....the fact is you are one of the brainwashed fellow...how much is 300k ur boasting of, that really showd the level of abject poverty in ur lyf.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by xrazzy(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2012
still waiting to hear the winner of shilloh slap of the year
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by churchillfrank(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin they have brain wash them just lyk dos dat wil get 17 virgins...God is everywhere its nt only @ Shiloh dat u will see God...some of them patrioning dis shiloh are Yahoo-Yahoo boyz,Scamers,kidnappers and Armdrobbers they only ask for finicial upliftment.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by SamMilla1(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2012
What is Shiloh?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2012
Sam Milla: What is Shiloh?
shiloh is a place where dundees gada together in search of what is not lost all in d name greed and be brainwashed and scammed of their money by a single man who had travelld to india and also belong to different cult in search of voodoo to enrich and satisfy his pocket...Godiswatching

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Shankboye(m): 11:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Shiloh vows grin, when all dis sow and reap scam go end
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Shankboye(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2012
baby_123:

O pari! Iro re!!!
Nawa o, you dey lie sha!
You for no let all these guys push you to lie like this. Chai! You finished yourself and Oyedepo. This is not a good look at all. This lie can detonate a nuclear warhead. Ah! We are not the average Nigerians. Softly softly o. What do we look like here. This your statement don finish me today. Kai! Are you this desperate to lie like this? Ah!

Bill gate dey wait oyedepo for JFK? Chai see mumu talk! Naija I hail thee ooo

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 11:21am On Dec 06, 2012
cyril83: mumu spiting jargons....the fact is you are one of the brainwashed fellow...how much is 300k ur boasting of, that really showd the level of abject poverty in ur lyf.

Your brain is non-functional, hence you cannot even comprehend my post. Since this year have you made up to N300,000?
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 06, 2012
unclenna: Shiloh is at the corner again. Expect a miracle.
Date: Tuesday 4th December - Saturday 8th December, 2012
Today, 4th december marks the beginning of Shiloh 2012. Hope you have written all your expectations.... Remember, the expectations of the Righteous shall not be cut off. Get yourself ready......
Morning section: 7am
Evening section: 7pm
Share your expectations, and testimonies here.
Be bless.

Shiloh Day 2 was awesome.
Highlights of day 2:
TOIP: UNVEILING THE BLESSEDNESS OF TRANSFERENCE OF SPIRIT PART 2 (CONTINUED)

SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD
Highlights
1. The spirit of servant-hood is the platform of empowerment.
2. The spirit of servant-hood is the gateway to leadership.
3. Their will be no proper leader unless their is proper grooming as a servant.

Who is a Servant
1. He is a keeper
2. He is a waiter
3. He is one who look after things and not for things
4. He is an accountable caretaker

The Spirit of servant-hood will help you:
1. Serve without strive
2. Destroy the spirit of competition and self glory
3. It will help you do your service in GOD'S kingdom till promotion comes
4. It empowers you to serve with excitement.
5. It makes you serve willingly
6. It makes you serve with Honour.

Examples of great servants:
Jesus, Moses, Joseph, David, Samuel, Joshua, Elisha, Bishop Oyedepo, add yourself if you are a faithful servant of GOD. etc.

REWARD THE SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD BRING:
1. You enjoy honour
2. You enjoy divine protection
3. You will enjoy divine backing
4. Preservation
5. Blossom

And NOW receive ye the SPIRIT OF SERVANT-HOOD in JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!

Get ready for today's encounter for I believe GOD today's Shiloh encounter will be far greater than yesterday. Be blessed.....I fill like dancing.... grin grin grin

Did you attend the morning session on THE SPIRIT OF POWER?

I need highlights on the spirit of power. I enjoyed Spirit of Servanthood and Spirit of Love.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by NovusHomo(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2012
SHILOH, instead of protesting the practically unlivable life foisted on them by the political leadership.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by aglomar: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2012
Awesome!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by cyril83(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2012
stagger:

Your brain is non-functional, hence you cannot even comprehend my post. Since this year have you made up to N300,000?
have gone thru all your post here,no one make brain instead of giving a proper explanation u were busy fumbling of what you r not capable of doing defo u must be a kid who do usher or choir things in ur shameless church...grow up and stop fighting for ur demi god

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by mutiply: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
if educated men and women can be easily scammed,we have a long way to go,no wonder the country keeps sinking cause we so much believe God will come down from heaven to do this of us phisically.i rather help a stranger without demanding anyting from him rather than pay for expensis to run a church(business). If you dont know,we are jesus here on earth meaning that we should do the work and teachings of jesus on our fellow brothers and sisters life rather than give it to a man who you think is closer to God.WTF is wrong with you guys,wake up o

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by slodot2000: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2012
how many peeople is your pastor going to slap this time. Shiloh for slapping

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Pastor Enenche Meets Vera Anyim, Says He Never Intended To Embarrass Her / Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.