Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (53003 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
PROUDLY WINNERS!!..
GLORY 2 GOD!!
GO PAPA OYEDEPO!!

7pm 2nyt is gona b hot

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pastor Kun:

And where you there when this alleged event happened Or was Oledepo just saying the usual lies he feeds his brain dead sheeple with.

Even Thomas still doubted. BTW by spelling 'sheep' as 'sheeple' just shows that you are brain dead already!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by ade4rskaj: 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
my double portion of blessing here i come on friday and saturday. God bless you all.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2012
Baba_Eleko: I won't be surprise if daddy G.O picks up another private jet immediately after this Shiloh. Daddy wise, congregation dull. Maga Pay. Daddy Smile. God bless daddy G.O's hustle. I can't hate.
lol
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Dayet777(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pls which channel to view shiloh 2012 on fta
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nnemmpi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2012
pls what is d time of morning section
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
trinity:

Even Thomas still doubted. BTW by spelling 'sheep' as 'sheeple' just shows that you are brain dead already!
It pays to enrich your wordpower.
Sheeple is an English term. Often times it might imply people being herded as one might if practising husbandry.
Is Thomas in hell now? Or did Jesus go ahead to show him the wounds from His crucifiction? Does this not even in itself imply the use of evidence?
Anyway many would call father, father!!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by imarena(f): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Morning session 5:30-6:45am,7:00am, Evening session:7:00pm
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by nnemmpi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=imarena]Morning session 5:30-6:45am,7:00am, Evening session:7:00pm thank u
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
trinity:

You see why it is good to get your facts right and have an insight before posting a comment? For your information, the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that. If you have nothing tangible to say, just keep your mouth shut as only FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS!

WHERE AND WHEN? ANY PROOF?

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by solomonkane(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2012
trinity:

You see why it is good to get your facts right and have an insight before posting a comment? For your information, the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that. If you have nothing tangible to say, just keep your mouth shut as only FOOLS DOUBT PROOFS!

Bros I need some of the ish you were smoking when you posted this, it seems to be mind numbingly good. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by udylah(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2012
http://173.193.205.96:9093/;listen.mp3.

Click the link above to Listen to Shiloh 2012 Live. Please you should be using MTN BB service and you should be in a 3G Coverage area...when it opens, click OPEN Forward for a double portion grace.amen

GLORY!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by GARRIx7(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
trinity:

Why will I do that? It is a fact! That is why most times, I laugh at people that says David Oyedepo brain washes his members and uses their money to buy jet. If you do not understand covenant practice, you can never benefit from it. A carnal mind cannot understand the things of the spirit.
You are a bloody LIAR!!
Shame on YOUU

trinity:
the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by dvdami(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
THE MANDATE DELIVERED IN THE BEGINNING TO BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO.

"...Now the hour has come to liberate the world from all oppressions of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith and I am sending you to undertake this task."
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 05, 2012
dvdami: THE MANDATE DELIVERED IN THE BEGINNING TO BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO.

"...Now the hour has come to liberate the world from all oppressions of the devil through the preaching of the Word of Faith and I am sending you to undertake this task."

Who gave him this mandate and were you there?

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Tundenoni(m): 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
eldoradoxx: Pls those around abuja where do u ve shiloh viewing centres inside town?
@ durunmi 3
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Worshipping man

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by biggybig(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2012
kingsceemark: MORE money and private jet for the pastor.
....says who? You think the money and the jet belongs to the pastor? Go and start ur church and try taking all the offerings home and see whether all the other church officials and members will watch you go like that. You think church is a place for fools, you dont think there are administrative procedures for everything done? you dont know anything.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Revolva(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
Everybody is talking about this Shiloh,everybod y I mean,even the runs gals,runs boys,arm robbers and even kidnappers,they are still doing the worst,who are we deceiving? Bunch of idiots shiloh shiloh --- foolish people that don't know how to use their little money to become millionaires demselves -- instead making another man oyedepo a billionaire - am sure after shiloh you will all fall sick due to stress and some people will loose their jobs .. Due to shiloh ..and they will all go home broke na today ---wash wash in a holy format-- mr ibu don finish una --

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by shayoor(f): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Shiloh day 2! G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴̴̮͡d̶̲̥̅̊ ȋ̝̊̅§ not a robber, He ȋ̝̊̅§ never i̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣ need but a meeter of needs!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by omotola1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
My GOD is not a robber!!!
Your sacrifice does nothing to GOD but gives HIM responsibilty...
I am the first lady of JESUS!
Striking words that penetrated deep down my bones.
DAY 2 was loaded and filled with blessing!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by plappville(f): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2012
Revolva: Everybody is talking about this Shiloh,everybod y I mean,even the runs gals,runs boys,arm robbers and even kidnappers,they are still doing the worst,who are we deceiving? Bunch of idiots shiloh shiloh --- foolish people that don't know how to use their little money to become millionaires demselves -- instead making another man oyedepo a billionaire - am sure after shiloh you will all fall sick due to stress and some people will loose their jobs .. Due to shiloh ..and they will all go home broke na today ---wash wash in a holy format-- mr ibu don finish una --

The funniest comment so far grin grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by plappville(f): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2012
trinity:
the Bill Gate you mentioned had to wait for David Oyedepo at the JFK airport to sow a seed to him; Oyedepo did not ask him to sow before he did that.

How do they do that? Sow a seed in the airport?
There must be alot of media to publish this. Please post update. Jesus been no run follow rich people undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Goshen360(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2012
^^^ You forgot to ask what kind of seed was sown? Mango seed or what ...... grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 06, 2012
The spirit of servanthood is the platform for empowerment and enthronement. You don't become an accredited ruler until you're a certified servant! When the spirit enters you, it makes you serve with delight and excitement, willingly, tirelessly and with focus! Every anointed lover of God, ends up a pace setter!

The atmosphere was so charged, and the teachings, wow!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by plappville(f): 12:20am On Dec 06, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ You forgot to ask what kind of seed was sown? Mango seed or what ...... grin

Bill Gate to sow mango seed? Tu es bizarre, tu sais? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Goshen360(m): 12:23am On Dec 06, 2012
^^^ Bien sûr! Au moins, et seulement quand je suis exposant la "semence foi" hérésie.... grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by sunnshyn(f): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2012
Yes o! As usual it was power packed!!

Servanthood is the crucible where leaders are refined!!

Until you remove the conditions for serving God, your condition will remain the same.

So whether people hate on Winners' and Bishop Oyedepo or not, the I am that I am remaineth!

Stop doing "yanga" for God people! You need him...
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by plappville(f): 12:45am On Dec 06, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^ Bien sûr! Au moins, et seulement quand je suis exposant la "semence foi" hérésie.... grin grin

Tu ma fait rireeee!! Je suis sûr qu'ils vont te considéré comme hérésie dans NL bientôt, donc fait gaffe grin grin
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by plappville(f): 12:53am On Dec 06, 2012
En fait, quelle église fréquenter-tu? parce que j'ai vu que tu es un trinitaire....mais tu ne crois pas à la doctrine de la dîme shocked
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 06, 2012
plappville: En fait, quelle église fréquenter-tu? parce que j'ai vu que tu es un trinitaire....mais tu ne crois pas à la doctrine de la dîme shocked

Tu es malade
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by kabba7(m): 3:32am On Dec 06, 2012
The living faith church satelite TV channel is completely off the air don't the church have engineers to put it back it went dead immediately shiloh begun the redeem church transmit its own program live thorough out its own convention
Someone should please tell the presiding Bishop .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Nigerian Lady Visits Jesus' Birthplace & Tomb (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.