Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? (460 Views)

GEJ Or GMB: If Today Was Match 28, Who'd Get Your Vote? / Nigerians: You Live In A Paradise And Dont Even Know It! / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? by bilms(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2012
If you knew you wouldn't wakeup tomorrow, what would you have done today to ensure you left world with something behind. Who would you have asked for forgiveness from and who will you forgive?. Who would you have donated to and who would you have inspired and encouraged with your last words?. Where will you spend your today,with who and why? Which secrete would you have revealed and what will you say to nairalanders.
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? by k2039: 9:51am On Nov 25, 2012
I will get a good gun(like AK47),start the revolution(I must gun down atleast one of this popular politicians destroying this country).

So if I'm arrested or killed in the process,I have absolutely nothing to lose since afterall I will be dead by the end of the day.

Nigerians would definitely remeber me in a long while,either as a rebel who laid is life down during the revolution or as a terrorist who killed a politician(Dimka's name is in current affairs).
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? by malele(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2012
Make love to my wife before dying
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? by RedLight1: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2012
will fhuck rihanna and natasha dulce ... then get a couple of johnny depp movies and watch ...till everything ends
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? by bilms(m): 11:59am On Nov 25, 2012
@k20, thats strange. Do you mean it?
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? by bilms(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
@malele, you are funny
Re: If Today Is Your Last Day,how Will You Live It? by bilms(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
@red, which one be your own?

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Summons Anenih To Account For Abandoned Road Project / Gov Akpabio: I See My Self As Senator In 2015 / I Cried For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.