Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

----- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ----- (3856 Views)

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / Desperate Girl / What Are The Symptoms Of A Desperate Girl Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

----- by nice4life: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
----
Re: ----- by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hmmm
Re: ----- by nice4life: 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
--
Re: ----- by wissezy: 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
Op, ur topic should have been " what is the difference btw a golddigger and a girl that trully loves u .
Re: ----- by dmcdad: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
@op, I guess you are mature enough to tell when a gurl is being driven by desperation and/or love.. Take into mind everything that she does and note if you see any act of desperation and I know a gurl who is desperate will want the relationship or things to move at her own pace, which can be faster than what you would want.. Take things slow and notice how she would react, cuz desperate gurlz will want things to unfold asap.. Just use cognitive reasoning to go about everything...

1 Like

Re: ----- by LadyTC: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
A woman in love will take care of her man's every need. She doesn't try to change his shortcomings but will understand his weakness and help him if he is willing to change.she wwould never force him to be with her by manipulation or guilt that is desperation.if she has to convince you that you should marry her that is desperation. You should both be on the same page with regards to marriage.true love is help, she is willing to help you in anyway she possibly can. So much to say.

1 Like

Re: ----- by LadyTC: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
nice4life: please we need more response.I am in a tight situation now.

Why r u in a tight situation? Are you being forced to get married by your girlfriend? angry
Re: ----- by rita25(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
what is the diff between a guy da just want to eat ur body nd move and the one who wants to change ur surname? just watch,pray and ask God for guidiance and direction.

3 Likes

Re: ----- by nice4life: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
----

1 Like

Re: ----- by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
From your last post, it seems as if she is genuinely interested in you. A young girl with beauty does not have to be desperate. I think you are afraid of moving forward with the marriage.
Re: ----- by Originakalokalo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
Tis is a very sensitive issue.God bless the OP.@ all,especially guys who are now ready to settle down,pls beware.you may not be able to spot the difference.a despirate will do evrytin to get the guy.she will show care,love humility and evrytin you want.if she finally get you,then the story changes.it is God that can show us the way oooo.it is not easy spotting the difference.

1 Like

Re: ----- by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
rita25: what is the diff between a guy da just want to eat ur body nd move and the one who wants to change ur surname? just watch,pray and ask God for guidiance and direction.

Are we cannibals now
Re: ----- by LadyTC: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
nice4life:

well i am trying to figure out if she loves me for real or just because I intend to marry her.She is very young and beautiful though(less than 25).She is so down to earth and I love her character.I am what you will consider an eligible bachelor, we've know each other for close to a year now.And she is always with me, since i have known her she has practically live her life with me( cos I have known everything going on since then), always communicating with me.Could it be love?

I can't tell if it true love, don't know your story. If you love her why not go ahead.bt you should pray and fast also. You will get clarity if she is your wife.
Re: ----- by Ammanda(f): 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
If you just met her and she is pushing you to marry her then pause and take your time and get know her very well.
but if you have known yourselves for long, may be she wants you to take it up.
Re: ----- by Tamar1: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2012
if she is desperate, she ll turn a blind eye to your faults, agree with whatever you say, do anything to please you ... infact she.ll allow.u have.ur way and make u feel her love is.tru and she.is a wife material.

she ll do want.someone else.in love ll do but she ll over do it
Re: ----- by RudySmith(m): 12:57am On Nov 26, 2012
Poster
If marriage 2 her is a do or die thing then chances are she is desperate 4 marriage. Just throw a hiccup in the marriage plans and study her reaction.
Sometimes, a simple question such as *why do u wanna marry me?* or *what do u luv about me?* is enough 2 make a wise man understand if a lady truly luvs him or not.
Re: ----- by nice4life: 12:59am On Nov 26, 2012
--
Re: ----- by nice4life: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2012
---
Re: ----- by RudySmith(m): 1:15am On Nov 26, 2012
nice4life:
I have talked with her very well, I think she is ready to wait for me as long as I don't withdraw my marriage proposal.So I d not think delaying the marriage will work.

U r completely missing the point, delaying the marriage is the only option until ur 150% sure that she is marrying u 4 the right reasons. Just bcuz she says she will wait doesn't mean she will. As I said earlier, ask her why she wants 2 marry u and come give us the answer she gave u.
Luv Dr Rudy Smith
Re: ----- by LadyTC: 5:08am On Nov 26, 2012
RudySmith:

U r completely missing the point, delaying the marriage is the only option until ur 150% sure that she is marrying u 4 the right reasons. Just bcuz she says she will wait doesn't mean she will. As I said earlier, ask her why she wants 2 marry u and come give us the answer she gave u.
Luv Dr Rudy Smith
I agree also because a lot of girls are desperate for marriage.as all their friends are getting married. Then they end up complaining and disrespecting their husbands. Also watch out for controlling behaviour and possesiveness.
Re: ----- by Tamar1: 6:23am On Nov 26, 2012
nice4life: thanks all for your response, I am learning a lot.

^^
lots of ladies in love do these too, so is it a good yardstick? Though she gets agree when I hurt her but she smiled back like someone in love when I apologies and forgive immediately.Maybe I should give more time before marriage?

no it's not a good yardstick, observe her more. a lady dat loves u wont take poo from u, she ll try to build u into a beta man bcz she wants d best for u. if she isn't trying to do dat, then check her well. eg if u r a habitual smoke and she doesn't try to correct u even though she hates smokes den she is prolly saying .... he can smoke for all i care, all i want is dat he gets married to me.... now dats not love.
Re: ----- by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 26, 2012
rita25: what is the diff between a guy da just want to eat ur body nd move and the one who wants to change ur surname? just watch,pray and ask God for guidiance and direction.
grin grin grin

Βουκέφαλος:

Are we cannibals now
grin grin grin
Re: ----- by LadyTC: 6:48am On Nov 26, 2012
Tamar1:

no it's not a good yardstick, observe her more. a lady dat loves u wont take poo from u, she ll try to build u into a beta man bcz she wants d best for u. if she isn't trying to do dat, then check her well. eg if u r a habitual smoke and she doesn't try to correct u even though she hates smokes den she is prolly saying .... he can smoke for all i care, all i want is dat he gets married to me.... now dats not love.

True but some womean arec controlling instead of trying to help you with the problem as adults they will fight with you and watch your every move. This can lead to violence. Imagine you want to leave her and she says you are not going anywhere and she kills you as a result of anger. A bit of topic but I just thought I add that.bt my point is true love is also freedom. No manipulation, no guilt no possesiveness, possesive is desperate.u get my point.

1 Like

Re: ----- by Tamar1: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2012
LadyTC:

True but some womean arec controlling instead of trying to help you with the problem as adults they will fight with you and watch your every move. This can lead to violence. Imagine you want to leave her and she says you are not going anywhere and she kills you as a result of anger. A bit of topic but I just thought I add that.bt my point is true love is also freedom. No manipulation, no guilt no possesiveness, possesive is desperate.u get my point.

it also entails helping the partner to be better and.drop some bad habits if possible. i didn't mean possessiveness.
Re: ----- by LadyTC: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2012
Tamar1:

it also entails helping the partner to be better and.drop some bad habits if possible. i didn't mean possessiveness.

Yes I agreed with you. Am saying in light of that the OP should watchout for controlling behaviour too. Partners should help each other drop bad habits.
Re: ----- by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2012
guy na wash if she loves u she willl neva b desperate
Re: ----- by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2012
guy na wash if she loves u she willl neva b desperate
kiss
Re: ----- by xcitedjay(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2012
Marry her first, that's the only way you can truely know the difference. My point is that there are very good Actresses in this world. Keep in mind that love is not enough...
Re: ----- by Onegai(f): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2012
Some women have a caring, emotional nature, and they do unsolicited acts of sacrifice for you. However, guys now think those girls are desperate. I have a friend like that, very loving towards her immature bf. He thought she was desperate (she's 30) and broke up with her. Now he wants a 2nd chance and she refuses point blank to even reply his messages. So be careful you don't miss out, just take your time to study her, it'll become apparent when someone is being nice because thy want you or being nice because they love you.
Re: ----- by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2012
Be yourself around her so that she can be herself around you. Don't go setting impractical test to catch her off guard. Just let her unfold.
Re: ----- by claremont(m): 10:25am On Nov 26, 2012
I would use a female age as a determining factor. If a single black woman (Nigerian or not) reaches the age of 28 years, she becomes either desperate for a man, or she becomes a feminist (lesbian/bisexual). Since being a feminist is not really popular in the African culture, we can safely conclude that single black African women who attain 28 years and above become desperate to 'settle'. This hypothesis is yet to be proven wrong.
Re: ----- by LadyTC: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
claremont: I would use a female age as a determining factor. If a single black woman (Nigerian or not) reaches the age of 28 years, she becomes either desperate for a man, or she becomes a feminist (lesbian/bisexual). Since being a feminist is not really popular in the African culture, we can safely conclude that single black African women who attain 28 years and above become desperate to 'settle'. This hypothesis is yet to be proven wrong.

People like you that reason from their anus is why nigeria will never move forward. Your intelligence level is below par. Please do us a favour only contribute where children are its an insult to the rest of us adults here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Object Will U Use If U Meet Your Spouse In This Mood? (picture) / Guys: What Would You Do If You Were A GIRL For One Day? / Jezzzzz – Check Out 50 Cent’s New Bodacious Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.