Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

----- - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ----- (3862 Views)

Top Ten Signs Of A Desperate Man / Desperate Girl / What Are The Symptoms Of A Desperate Girl Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ----- by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Onegai: Some women have a caring, emotional nature, and they do unsolicited acts of sacrifice for you. However, guys now think those girls are desperate. I have a friend like that, very loving towards her immature bf. He thought she was desperate (she's 30) and broke up with her. Now he wants a 2nd chance and she refuses point blank to even reply his messages. So be careful you don't miss out, just take your time to study her, it'll become apparent when someone is being nice because thy want you or being nice because they love you.

Good point.

He broke up with her because she was good to him and he thought she was desperate? What an i-diot.
Re: ----- by Exclibur(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
OP, its very difficult to tell the difference. The question is Do y°u want to marry her? When y°u look into her eyes do y°u feel inside Yøur heart "This is it. This is what I hav been searching for my entire life. This is my soulmate".
Marriage is not beans oo so better be sure.
Re: ----- by nice4life: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
--
Re: ----- by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
nice4life: How can one tell the difference? sometimes its very hard to know if she's in love or just desperate to get marry.How can we prospective husband tell the difference?
guy love no dey exist for naija
Re: ----- by chyseth(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
dmcdad: @op, I guess you are mature enough to tell when a gurl is being driven by desperation and/or love.. Take into mind everything that she does and note if you see any act of desperation and I know a gurl who is desperate will want the relationship or things to move at her own pace, which can be faster than what you would want.. Take things slow and notice how she would react, cuz desperate gurlz will want things to unfold asap.. Just use cognitive reasoning to go about everything...

Guy this was exactly what happened in my own case, and i learnt my lesson from there, never to be in a hurry again, some of this girls are horrible indeed
Re: ----- by dmcdad: 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
chyseth:

Guy this was exactly what happened in my own case, and i learnt my lesson from there, never to be in a hurry again, some of this girls are horrible indeed

That is ehn...
Re: ----- by kittykat1(f): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2012
claremont: I would use a female age as a determining factor. If a single black woman (Nigerian or not) reaches the age of 28 years, she becomes either desperate for a man, or she becomes a feminist (lesbian/bisexual). Since being a feminist is not really popular in the African culture, we can safely conclude that single black African women who attain 28 years and above become desperate to 'settle'. This hypothesis is yet to be proven wrong.

Ask downcasted and his Gf. AGe is not a factor at all.
Re: ----- by kittykat1(f): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Poster pls don't listen to pll tellin u that if she is too Good that she is fake. There is no easy way to tell honestly. This question is meant for men who have marriaGe experience not for youths just theorizinG. Some men have left a woman cos she was too nice and felt it in d bid to seduce them only to reGret later in life.

Honestly Generalizations are not easy. There are also despearte 21yr olds. If u haven't seen, I have seen. My exes Gateman exposed that she came to him for help to kill me. So bros be careful. Meet reponsible married menand sample their opinions.
Re: ----- by tzetzefly(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
LadyTC:

People like you that reason from their anus is why nigeria will never move forward. Your intelligence level is below par. Please do us a favour only contribute where children are its an insult to the rest of us adults here.
Re: ----- by tzetzefly(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2013
LadyTC:

People like you that reason from their anus is why nigeria will never move forward. Your intelligence level is below par. Please do us a favour only contribute where children are its an insult to the rest of us adults here.

grin
Re: ----- by ITbomb(m): 4:12am On Jan 18, 2013
wissezy: Op, ur topic should have been " what is the difference btw a golddigger and a girl that trully loves u .
A desperate girl doesn't mean a golddigger. Infact a desperate girl can even spend more on top ur head.
U hear?
Re: ----- by Mynd44: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2013
^^
True
Re: ----- by dmcdad: 7:00am On Jan 18, 2013
ITbomb:
A desperate girl doesn't mean a golddigger. Infact a desperate girl can even spend more on top ur head.
U hear?
Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old / Photo: This Is The Reason Why Many Girls Take Selfies / 6 Nairaland Girls "Stopped" Calling Me Since The Arrival Of My Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.