Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is It True That Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Women (891 Views)

Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Ten Personal Ordeals That Women Face In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Women by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2008
Is it true that women worries alot about the future untill they get a husband?

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Women by uspry1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
Really? Not me, I already done my part (previous marriage)! No such thing to worry about for!!! Go getting your bible read this Proverbs 3:5-6!!!

What kind of worry woman have?
Re: Is It True That Women by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
hmm, i wouldnt say 'worry' tongue, me personally i cant wait to get married o grin grin
Re: Is It True That Women by dominique(f): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2008
I think the poster a point, women worry to death if they're getting older whitout a man. According to african culture, a woman eventually ends up in a man's home, if she cant, shes a failure no matter what she achieves. Thats such crap, marriage is ovarated, rite now my focus is not on mariage. So i'm not bothered.
Re: Is It True That Women by almondjoy(f): 5:39am On Feb 09, 2008
A woman's worry really starts after she gets married.  Especially if she is married to a "useless" man! kiss

Getting the husband is not the problem, but keeping "it" and making "it" do what "it" is supposed to do is where the real problem starts.
Re: Is It True That Women by Dalby(m): 7:56am On Feb 09, 2008
almondjoy:

A woman's worry really starts after she gets married.  Especially if she is married to a "useless" man! kiss

Getting the husband is not the problem, but keeping "it" and making "it" do what "it" is supposed to do is where the real problem starts.

Stereotype shocked
Re: Is It True That Women by jkpretty(f): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2008
@ Poster

People say that a lot but i believe that everyone, (both male & female) have something to worry about through out their lifetime. cool
Re: Is It True That Women by hotfunmi(f): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2008
A woman's worry really starts after she gets married. Especially if she is married to a "useless" man!

undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Women by almondjoy(f): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2008
Dalby:

Stereotype shocked

Are you a woman? cheesy

hotfunmi:

undecided undecided undecided

Don't worry you will soon find out the reason why the divorce rate is almost 75%!  Mine happens to fall into the 25%--with a lot of hard work if I may add.  Just in case you are puzzled about the statement I wrote up there. kiss  Gone are the days when men solved problems in marriages, most just cause more problems for you as soon as you say I do! grin  But have no fear--just follow the rules and keep him on a tight leash! cheesy

nurexg:

Is it true that women worries alot about the future[b] untill they get a husband[/b]?

I repeat, it depends on the kind of husband. Not all husbands are "husbands" I say! cheesy Some are gross liabilities!
Re: Is It True That Women by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2008
@ibkaye
thank you for being honest.

dominique:

. Thats such crap, marriage is ovarated, rite now my focus is not on mariage. So i'm not bothered.

you must be a smart woman to out smart such a crap like marriage. they said make hayse before the sun is down. how old are you? that you dont bother about marriage. is it money you want or you are just contemted to be contemted.

plz ibkaye advise her to be honest like you wink wink
uspry1:

Really? Not me, I already done my part (previous marriage)! No such thing to worry about for!!! Go getting your bible read this Proverbs 3:5-6!!!

What kind of worry woman have?

i read your vers is inspiring but you should know that GOd has Crown a man above you and you should submite to him and you have to search for the rite one in other not to submite to the foolish one
Re: Is It True That Women by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
women worry about everything.
getting married
when u finally get married then then next thing to worry about is if he is cheating or not because he stays out with his friends. the list goes on.

its an african thing, even the ones that say they are not worried are bothered deep down
Re: Is It True That Women by tboy1(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2008
OMO IBO:

women worry about everything.
getting married
when u finally get married then then next thing to worry about is if he is cheating or not because he stays out with his friends. the list goes on.

its an african thing, even the ones that say they are not worried are bothered deep down

Its not an african thing, evry women r like that
Re: Is It True That Women by TheSly: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2008

Its not an african thing, evry women r like that
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

8) What Is The Best Gift To Give To An Aries During Valentine's Day? / Stubborness Or Submission or a Lil Bit of Both? / Valentine's Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.