Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Can I Be More Than A Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Be More Than A Friend? (690 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Should I Be Afraid Of Of This Babe.... / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by akj26(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nairaland has really help me to understand women because I don't have a sister to seek advice from. I need your advice concerning a lady I love & I intend to marry her if it works out. We attend the same church and she has everything I want in a woman. I've ask her out and she claims we can only be friends because she has a fiancé who is taking care of her finances and her family but she tells me she doesn't LOVE him.
Anytime I call her, the first word she says is ''HELLO FRIEND''. Please I need your advice.
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by wissezy: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
Gibberish!!!
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 26, 2012
Face her & ask her that question!
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by Mynd44: 6:37am On Nov 26, 2012
The OP is clinging on to hope. Nice
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by dopeJemi: 9:53am On Nov 26, 2012
Go Listen 2 Psquare's "More dan a friend" undecided
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by DExplorer1: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Dude, you can't push it. Remain friends with her and prove your worth. The lass can't leave the other dude now because of monetary supports but damn, did you say she's in the same CHURCH with you?
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by akj26(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2012
D-Explorer:
Dude, you can't push it. Remain friends with her and prove your worth. The lass can't leave the other dude now because of monetary supports but damn, did you say she's in the same CHURCH with you?
yes
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by akj26(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2012
Mynd_44: The OP is clinging on to hope. Nice
Yes I'm hoping.
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by RudySmith(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2012
akj26: Nairaland has really help me to understand women because I don't have a sister to seek advice from. I need your advice concerning a lady I love & I intend to marry her if it works out. We attend the same church and she has everything I want in a woman. I've ask her out and she claims we can only be friends because she has a fiancé who is taking care of her finances and her family but she tells me she doesn't LOVE him.
Anytime I call her, the first word she says is ''HELLO FRIEND''. Please I need your advice.

POSTER
Look at the above in bold, this is the reason why she will never b urs. Unless u r willing 2 take care of her and her family, there is no way this lady will ever b with u. She is telling u loud and clear that her needs, and that of her family, is much more important than luv. That's why she is dating him, and not u.
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by bigfree: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2012
@op,everywoman has an ideal of the kind of man they want to spend the rest of their life with.it all depends on the value they place on such serious relationships.you have to know what she values the most,if its financial security,sorry you've lost it.if its love,then there's an angle you can play with
Re: How Can I Be More Than A Friend? by RudySmith(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
^^ Isn't it clear/obvious that she values security more than luv? There r no angles 2 play with here.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Playas (video) / Love Triangle!!! Are You In It? / Who Is Your (platonic)love On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.