Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (14385 Views)

Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by dmcdad: 8:13am On Nov 28, 2012
poshdiva: cos you appreciate it more when you work for it

that is why we make you go through the ninety days rule before dropping it
grin

I laff... U don go watch "THINK LIKE A MAN"
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by dmcdad: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2012
Hard to get? That's why most die with their feelings and sometimes lose some good people. Gurlz think the longer a guy waits, the better. There are some guys that can wait for 2 yearz and eventually drop you as soon as he gets what he wants. There are people who dont have such patience buh have good intentions. Personally, if you think you can keep me at bay, I laff ur face be that. I dnt take such trash cuz I ain't cheap myself.. If you ain't ready within a short period of time, then you Bleep off!!! Its as simple as drinking water. I no buy, I no sell, no dy cuz wahala
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2012
Oahray: my biz is ur biz too na. Mail...
havinq sum probs replyin bak...m jes qona blank mail 4sumtym jorh..anyway ow ws nyt?.my bad...qudmawnin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2012
dmcdad: Hard to get? That's why most die with their feelings and sometimes lose some good people. Gurlz think the longer a guy waits, the better. There are some guys that can wait for 2 yearz and eventually drop you as soon as he gets what he wants. There are people who dont have such patience buh have good intentions. Personally, if you think you can keep me at bay, I laff ur face be that. I dnt take such trash cuz I ain't cheap myself.. If you ain't ready within a short period of time, then you Bleep off!!! Its as simple as drinking water. I no buy, I no sell, no dy cuz wahala
quhd 4u..qudmawnin
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by dmcdad: 8:37am On Nov 28, 2012
Pritheeann: quhd 4u..qudmawnin

Good morning
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Oahray: 8:38am On Nov 28, 2012
Pritheeann: havinq sum probs replyin bak...m jes qona blank mail 4sumtym jorh..anyway ow ws nyt?.my bad...qudmawnin
No p. Good morning. What of fb? Guess what, I dreamt of *whispers something in her ear*
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by Pritheeann(f): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2012
Oahray: No p. Good morning. What of fb? Guess what, I dreamt of *whispers something in her ear*
shud i drop ma i.d here??
Re: Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
multivational:

And who tell you say na all the women wen men don wear ring really belong to their husbands?

em.. would you mind an interpretation cos I really didn't get that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos / Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Teacher Impregnates Busty SS 3 Girl During WAEC Exam In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.