Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,681 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (878590 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2015
PMIcon:
Great day house.

I want to thank God for providing me a tastefully finished and furnished five bedroom duplex in Magodo. I prayed for it and God has done it.

Please thank God with me and ask Him to perfect everything He has started on this. I have to move my family in before this month ends.

Thanks
I thank the Lord for you brother, I believe you have move by now
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 28, 2015
dagr8:

this is the Lord's doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
HAPPY SUNDAY CHATBOX
Welcome back and happy sunday to you too, Dagr8test dagr8. smileycheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2015
No matter what you are going through in life.
No matter what the circumstance or the situation as along as you have Jesus you can overcome each and every one of them.
For He has promise to never leave you or forsake you.
Never stop believing in yourself and never stop believing in God.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2015

I declare in the Name of Jesus today that no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper.
You are not alone! God is right there with you.

I know that it gets hard sometimes.
But, has never left you!
Even when you are in the fire He is right there always willing to deliver.
His ear is forever open to the cry of the righteous.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PMIcon(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
dagr8:

Thank you.
Still have few things to do.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PMIcon(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2015
dagr8:

Thanks a lot. Still have few things to sort out.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by vision2050: 12:05am On Jun 29, 2015
mentorandfriend:
The way nairaland is run is so backward and lacks any sense of equity. Imagine putting an automatic disclaimer on muslim topics that prevents non muslims from participating in discussions concerning Islam, but no disclaimer for christain topics.

Christain topics have become public pit toilets where every idi.ot comes to bash CAN president, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, and I'm 100% convinced that those who bash pastors and churches most are south western muslims and just a handful of northerners.

Something should be done about this.
So true,
Just mention their imam, they will call for head. I think it is due time Seun do something to this sh.it. more importantly, he should remove an automatic creed on my profile , I'm not a Muslim and I won't be one.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Get ready for God to take you places that you never been too before.
He's about to move you out of poverty, and out of sickness and disease.
He's about to do for you what you can't do for yourself.
He's taken us to new places.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dagr8 Is everything okay? who's heard from him lately?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
FrancisTony:

Welcome back and happy sunday to you too, Dagr8test dagr8. smileycheesy
Father Francis, I no travel o, welcome back from where? cheesy...How have you been? smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
ATMC:
Dagr8 Is everything okay? who's heard from him lately?
shocked....reply your Twi message
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
PMIcon:

Thanks a lot. Still have few things to sort out.
The Lord will perfect it
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 30, 2015
dagr8:

Father Francis, I no travel o, welcome back from where? cheesy...How have you been? smiley
From Sabbatical leave....I'm fine.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
Part time Christians are not a match for a full time devil!
Also temporary enthusiasm is insufficient.
The devil is full time in his work,
if you are a part time christians, you are in for disaster.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
A Christian’s greatest weapon is the Word of God, Everyday as you pray use GOD’s word.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
You might as well make up your mind that for God I live and for God I'll die if necessary!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
dagr8:

shocked....reply your Twi message
I did like 100 times, dagr8. I don't get why you don't get my messages#sadface
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
ATMC:
I did like 100 times, dagr8. I don't get why you don't get my messages#sadface
check , I sent you something
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2015
dagr8:

check , I sent you something
I sawsss it#smileyface
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:59am On Jul 03, 2015
Good morning fwends...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Aspiregreat: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2015
DREAM INTERPRETATION!

This morning, I Dreamt i was lending a huge amount of money to a man (people) but before he would take the money he has to sign some kind of Governmental document which will guaranty the money.

Pls Any good interpreter in the house.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Blumsville(m): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2015
ATMC:
Good morning fwends...
Morning dear. Hope u slept well ??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by lekjons(m): 11:14am On Jul 05, 2015
k
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by youkayoji(f): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2015
Im new here.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Heaven are for those pRepared in Holiness. Truth. And pure life
A day of reckoning is coming soon
Seize the time while it is day for night time is sure to come !!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tubexsms(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Heaven and hell is real. Trust God and do good always. God bless u
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 4:21am On Jul 07, 2015
youkayoji:
Im new here.
You are welcome. jeeez, its been long since i posted here, how is everyone doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Macelliot(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
"Many ways but just one Savior; Many paths, but just one Truth - His name is JESUS CHRIST.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tsdarkside(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
grace5:
"Many ways but just one Savior; Many paths, but just one Truth - His name is JESUS CHRIST.

grin grin grin grin...you funny... grin grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tubexsms(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
PASTOR’S SECRETS ON LARGE CONGREGATION EXPOSED.[color=#990000][/color]
The secret of how most pastors get the crowd in their churches exposed. This is a must read
After reading this article it will amaze you with what these pastors and G.O’s are doing to get members and even keep them to themselves alone.
God is the fountain of wisdom and he has given unto us the option to choose on either to succeed or not, but God’s purpose in us it make us reach our expected end.
Just like in most of our Christian denominations, there are different departments’ e.g. evangelical, multimedia, choir, men and women fellowships, home cells.etc
These are what they actually do to get more members to themselves:
PHONE NUMBERS
1. They collect all the phone numbers of their members and store in their system. They gave directives to all the department of their regular members, collecting the phone numbers, names, sex and address. But, what they are mostly interested with is their active phone numbers. The message is passed to the congregation that G.O or the pastor want to use it in praying for them (wisdom) he might pray for them but that is not really the purpose. I bet you, nobody will resist dropping their contacts. Some people will even include people’s numbers who are related to them just to get the Papa’s blessings.

2. They will print visitor’s card, so that any person coming to the church for the first time will filled the form and there will be a place for contacts. They will copy the phone numbers and still add up to the real members. There is no way some will enter the church as avoid filling these form.

3. Some pastor’s will personally meet these visitors and pray for them after service. But, the aim will be more pronounced when the visitors will start receiving text messages from the pastor that same day, thanking them for worshiping with and also beckoning on them to come again to worship with, the people will fill honoured and cared for.

4. They will copy all the numbers and use it in sending bulkSMS to both members and visitors inviting them to all the church programs, they always uses www.tubexsms.com to send this sms. Even if they have announced about the upcoming programs in the radio, Television and even in the church they will send this text because this the direct source to all persons that knows the church. Register to own a free bulkSMS account. Click on www.tubexsms.com/register

5. To do all this is as simple as ABC and it works. This is the modern world that technology rules. Printing of fliers and banner is becoming to outdated. Grow with the time and do exploit.

Let me teach you how to send this SMS with your phone, tablet, PC etc. You don’t need any qualification to do it. If you can use facebook on your phone then you can send this SMS to all the people you want to send to.
We will train you for free. When i say free i mean FREE no kobo will be charged and you don’t need to come to our office. If you are on any of these social media add us and we will teach you via online within 3mins you are a pro on this.
Facebook: fb.com/tubexng
Whatsapp: +2348065109826
Ping BB: 2901C8D6
Call:07030465181

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Be Holy, God Is Holy / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.