Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835741 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by boujaye: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2015
4rmGuest2Member:

Okay. I'm glad grace5 answered already. The three main things for me are reading/studying/meditation of the Bible daily, praying daily and fasting when necessary.

If you need to be on fire again now, you need to add FASTING to your prayers/bible study. When a christian doesn't fast often, he'll lose fire and zeal for God. I've experienced such before and fasting makes my hunger for God return if it's waning. To maintain/preserve the fire, fasting should be a weekly activity. At least once. Can be more than one day as you desire.

But I can tell you that you won't remain the same after sometime. smiley
GREAT, thx

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 19, 2015
ABEG HOW THEM DEY TAKE REMOVE THIS I BELIEVE IN ALLAH STUFF AS YOUR SIGNATURE?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2015
sonofananimal1:
ABEG HOW THEM DEY TAKE REMOVE THIS I BELIEVE IN ALLAH STUFF AS YOUR SIGNATURE?
I think you should wait for a week.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
FrancisTony:
I think you should wait for a week.
THANK YOU
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fear not the religious traditions and "structures" of man.
Fear not "any" aspect of the world order!
For truly I say to you, My living Word and My Spirit are more than enough to overcome all that you will confront,
and all that shall confront you!

1 john 4:4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than the who is in the world.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Acesoftcopy1: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
hello peps, please is it really unbiblical for a Christian female to use jewelleries and earrings? excerpts from Bible will be appreciated.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Acesoftcopy1:
hello peps, please is it really unbiblical for a Christian female to use jewelleries and earrings? excerpts from Bible will be appreciated.

1 Peter 3:3-5
Let not yours be the outward adorning with braiding of hair, decoration of gold, and wearing of fine clothing,
4 but let it be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable jewel of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious.
5 So once the holy women who hoped in God used to adorn themselves and were submissive to their husbands,

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 21, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fear not for I am with you.
As I provide for the sparrow that none take notice of so I provide for you.
It is not necessary for you to get My attention for I have never taken My eyes off of you from before the foundation of the word.
I will bend My ear low to your cry.
Know this My beloved that I have never rejected any of your prayers !!!
[i][/i][b]
[/b]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Phemmmy(m): 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you need a Steady and better music?
A Professional Drummer Needs a Penticostal church.
He is proficient and fluent in Funk, Blues, Raggae, R and B, Hip Hop, Waltz, Boogie Woogie, infact all Traditional and Secular music. He has Played for big Bands in Nigeria including Tosin martins. You will never Regret engaging him. Call this Number 08165254161Education is a human right with immense power to transform. On its foundation rest the cornerstones of freedom, democracy and sustainable human development.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Acesoftcopy1:

You can wear but do not let that be your concern, don't worship it. When you get to heaven and you see the gold everywhere, how will you cope? Wear and look beautiful but don't worship it. Even this covering of hair, if only people read their bible to the end, they wouldn't be so religious about it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Only a fool chooses to [wilfully] lean upon their "own" understanding!

Proverb 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and do not rely on your own insight.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make straight your paths.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Ben1975(m): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
[LIST=1]
[*]Hello
[/LIST]

HumbledbYGrace:
This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
God never opens Big opportunities in life through big doors, he uses small doors to open big opportunities in life.
God knows according to most believers big doors already have glory.
but small doors opening big doors makes a believer Glorify Jesus Christ.
Have you ever asked yourself why sometimes you see a big door opening for your life, then you end up missing the opportunity.
I will explain it's because God knows that door already has glory according to you,
that's why Jesus says I use the little things of this world to ashamed the wise.
Share this Status to encourage a believer who's struggling and asking God why there stuck.
If you share your delivering someone today and what you sow you will reap.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2015
God provides seed to the sower.
The moment that you commit yourself to becoming a sower God commits Himself to becoming your supplier.
When God gives you a seed that seed must be offered back to God!
God demands an offering of every seed that He has given you.
The only way that God can established the covenant in your life is when you give back to God what belongs to God.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2015
When Abraham got Isaac, which was a seed, he got something to offer back to God.
God gave you seed so that you would have a future! For without the seed there is no future! Abraham said, ‘I have no seed.’
In other words, Abraham was saying to God, ‘I have no future without a seed.’
Everything that God made, He made it with seed in it.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
The miracle in feeding the five thousand happened because the little lad
allowed his seed to be planted into the ministry of Jesus.
Once it was planted it transformed into what was needed.
A seed that is planted into good ground will always do what it has been commanded to do and that is transform into a harvest.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:22am On Jul 27, 2015
"If man doesn't want to open up the door for you,
I'll open it and when I open it no man can shut it."
For I Am your doorkeeper!
In fact, I just open up another door, and another,
and another and I will keep on opening up doors for you, because the gifts that I gave you shall make room for you.
All you have to do is walk through them.”
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obidevine(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hello people am really happy to be here .. I always ask God to take more of me and give me more of him. I am humbly into vehicle tracking I.e I install GPS trackers on cars we are an NCC licensed company and we connect the trackers nationwide. Please my christian brothers please patronise ma and God will bless us all. My God inspired number is (08066696890) my God inspired name is Devine. God bless you as you patronise me.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obidevine(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
This Thread is for Nairaland Religion Community and all interested to enjoy a chat with one another. It is NOT a debate platform. It is simply a place where Christians can meet with each other daily, leave Bible verses of encouragement, motivational talks, leave prayer requests,offer prayers, provide a listening ear to each other, provide comfort, care for one another, talk about issues of concern and interest, share knowledge, provide love, spiritual and moral support.

* This is not a platform to discriminate against any religion,belief,culture, tradition or way of life. It is neither a place for others to judge or discriminate against other denomination. 'All for Christ, Christ for all.' We respectfully request NL members, guests or any pop-ins to grant us this sanctuary, to discuss and meet in peace and tranquility. It would be appropriate to refrain from using inappropriate language that may offend others.

Every one that feel that they have anything to offer to be a blessing to this post, or to those posting here, are welcome to do so. If anyone needs advice and prayers for any needs, hurts, pains, unhappiness, illness, unemployment, housing or any other needs than please post here. Anyone that can help that is here at the time just jump right in to assist. This is NOT my thread,but belong to all of us!Drop in every day even just to say hi or only to read. Leave your footprint here in the form of a blessing!

This is an opportunity to make a new beginning.Start afresh, renew commitments, get enthusiastic and allow the Power of God to move you to new heights!

Since Nairaland is a faceless Forum, it is highly adviseable that people do not share personal photos on this thread or ask anyone out. No one is allowed to talk dirty or romantically on this thread because its not a dating thread.

If you feel like you want to chat to a sister or a brother about romance then please send that person a PM and discuss your issues off this thread and also do not annoy others, do not discriminate others and do not insult others nomatter who you are.

Thank you. smiley
. God inspired GPS vehicle tracker expert. Good day Godly peeps here. Always remember that God loves us all. I'm a gps vehicle tracker u know the saying that goes thus "heaven helps those who help themselves". God is the ultimate protector but we have to protect ourselves to some extent to. I'm a GPS vehicle tracking guru , my God inspired name is (Devine), and my God inspired number is (08066696890). I am NCC licensed to operate in this capacity, so I implore you in the name of God to call me up for your vehicle tracking concerns. God bless you all as you pick up your phone right away and place a call to my God inspired number (08066696890) once again my God inspired name is (Devine). God bless all nairalanders,, especially the moderators of this section and also lalasticlala and obinoscopy and other mods I can't remember der names.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by moneytreeteam: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
Say Amen

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Let me give you a key to success.
Write this down and don't you forget it.
'Life is a battle for territory and once you stop fighting for what you want,
then what you don't want will automatically take over.
Now, remember this! You may not get everything in life that you fight for,
but what you do get you're going to have to fight for it.'
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2015
Faith is believing in spite if your circumstances and surroundings.
No matter what your circumstances may look like you have full confidence that what you are hoping for will come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2015
Faith is the absolute confidence that what I want and what I desire as a child of God is already mine, and it is going to happen.
I don't think or wonder about it.
I know what the Word says, and I stand on faith.
When it seems there is nothing left to stand on, I still stand.
I can't see it with my eyes, hear it with my ears, or touch it with my hands, but I know that God is faithful to His Word.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by LushGreenz: 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
Brethren, please accept me and pardon my belated participation, and more so what I'm about put in;I like to inquire if there's anyone in the house who's somewhat familiar with Panam Percy Paul's songs, there's this very album titled "Nigeria I Love You",with singles like Christabel, Jesus Is The Rock, Learn To Love, Living In The City etc I've for a very long time searched every Gospel Music outlets around me to no avail. I can't even find any of the songs online. Those days,I would listen from a cassette player... I should think my dad bought the audio cassette around 1990 or so.

So if there's a proud owner of this album CD/cassette, kindly borrow that I may burn/dub. I wouldn't mind sending my address so you could have it mailed kindly to me.

God bless you all.
My regards to Ayoku777 & Malvisguy212
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
LushGreenz:
Brethren, please accept me and pardon my belated participation, and more so what I'm about put in;I like to inquire if there's anyone in the house who's somewhat familiar with Panam Percy Paul's songs, there's this very album titled "Nigeria I Love You",with singles like Christabel, Jesus Is The Rock, Learn To Love, Living In The City etc I've for a very long time searched every Gospel Music outlets around me to no avail. I can't even find any of the songs online. Those days,I would listen from a cassette player... I should think my dad bought the audio cassette around 1990 or so.

So if there's a proud owner of this album CD/cassette, kindly borrow that I may burn/dub. I wouldn't mind sending my address so you could have it mailed kindly to me.

God bless you all.
My regards to Ayoku777 & Malvisguy212
Good evening my Good friend, may God bless you for this wonderful word of encouragement. I notice you have been trying to send me an email, sorry , I change my phone, my email wasent activated yet. Bless you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by amicableSavage: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2015
is dere a whatsapp grp or anyone i cn reach 4 counselling on whatsapp? i rili nid opinions regarding sm pressin issues.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
The Lord Jesus says: "On the day you stand before Me, you will know exactly how important your prayers have been."

Some might be fortunate to realize in the now...the importance of their prayers...God hears...and if we pray according to His will...we see it accomplished ...and that we were a part of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015

When people realize that they can't control you, nor manipulate you; they will try to assinate your character and slander your name. Fear not and remember,(Isaiah 54:17) No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper, and every tongue that rises up against thee in judgement thou shall condemn.

Don't live for your haters; live for Christ... Christ should be your inspiration and motivation to do the will of the Father; not your haters.... Shalom......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
[
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2015
."How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the LORD, and in His law he meditates day and night. He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but they are like chaff which the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the assembly of the righteous. For the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish".... Psalms 1:1-6 NASB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by felajazz(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jeez undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.