Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,806 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (835589 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ugwuozorc: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2015
God’s Spoken Words; Hope For Mankind

Does God really speak? Yes he does. It could be through visions or trance, dreams or from His holy book.
After going through the words directly spoken by Him in the Bible, I found out how much God really loves us.
And just as we were commanded in Mark 16:15, I have decided to share some of those wonderful and ageless encouragements that came out directly from the mouth of the Almighty creator of the Heavens and earth.
Are you in some kind of trouble and you just can’t find a way to get out. This is what God is saying to you..

Read more @ www.okeoghenesapele.com/religion/gods-spoken-words-hope-for-mankind/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by frankhennry6(m): 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
The Kingship of the Righteous - The First Catholic Catechist to Become a King

The St. Charles Borromeo, the former parish of.....Read More at: https://puzrecords.com/video/1143_the-first-catholic-catechist-to-become-a-king-

1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
GOD WILL WRECK YOUR PLANS WHEN HE SEES THAT YOUR PLANS ARE ABOUT TO WRECK YOU,
A GOOD FATHER WATCHES OUT FOR THE SAFETY OF HIS.
THANK HIM FOR MESSING UP THAT PLAN THAT WOULD OF TOOK YOU OUT.
THAT WASN'T A SETBACK BUT GOD PULLING YOU BACK.
NOBODY ELSE HAD THE POWER TO REACH IN AND CONTROL THINGS LIKE HIM.
BLESS HIM FOR LOVING YOU SO MUCH!!

!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
What became of us?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
MANY....will DEFEND ...their Delusion and come against the TRUTH,,,,perilous times...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
GOD’s HOTLINE

--Jeremiah :33:3: “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”

CALL NOW!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is my first time here. I saw the number of pages on this thread so far and had morale to read just the very first page! Lol cheesy

Looking forward to lovely exhortations here from this time forth.

Who welcomes me? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
4rmGuest2Member:
This is my first time here. I saw the number of pages on this thread so far and had morale to read just the very first page! Lol cheesy

Looking forward to lovely exhortations here from this time forth.

Who welcomes me? smiley

welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Blossom023:

welcome.

Haha. cheesy It's a funny coincidence that you're the one who welcomed me.

Thank you. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Akposb(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2015
ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING NEWS! ALL MUST KNOW!

IF YOU OWN A NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV) BIBLE.

DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS WRITTEN BY ZONDERVAN AND THEY OWNED BY HARPER COLLINS, WHO ALSO PUBLISHED THE SATANIC BIBLE, AND THE JOY OF GAY SEX.

NIV HAS REMOVED 64,575 WORDS FROM THE BIBLE INCLUDING JEHOVAH, CALVARY, HOLY GHOST AND OMNIPOTENT, TO NAME BUT A FEW........

NIV HAS ALSO REMOVED 45 COMPLETE VERSES.

MOST OF US HAVE THE BIBLE ON OUR PHONES. TRY AND FIND THESE SCRIPTURES UNDER NIV ON YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.

MATTHEW 18:11__ FOR THE SON OF MAN IS COME TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST.

MATTHEW 23:14___ WOE UNTO YOU, SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, HYPOCRITES! FOR YE DEVOUR WIDOW' S HOUSES, AND FOR A PRETENCE MAKE LONG PRAYER, THEREFORE YE SHALL RECEIVE A GREATER DAMNATION.

MARK 7:16__ IF ANY MAN HAS EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR.

MARK 9:44___ WHERE THEIR WORM DIE NOT, AND FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

MARK 9:46___ WHERE THEIR WORM DIE NOT, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

LUKE 17:36__ TWO MEN SHALL BE IN THE FIELD: THE ONE SHALL BE TAKEN AND THE OTHER LEFT.

LUKE 23:17__ (FOR OF NECESSITY HE MUST RELEASE ONE UNTO THEM AT THE FEAST)

JOHN 5:4__ FOR AN ANGEL WENT DOWN AT A CERTAIN SEASON INTO THE POLL, AND TROUBLED THE WATER: WHOSOEVER THEN FIRST AFTER THE TROUBLING OF THE WATER STEPPED IN WAS MADE WHOLE OF WHATSOEVER DISEASE HE HAD.

ACTS 8:37__ AND PHILIP SAID YE THAT BELIEVETH WITH ALL THY HEART, THOU MAYEST. AND HE ANSWERED AND SAID, I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD.

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. THESE VERSES ARE NOT IN NIV BIBLE!!!

LET'S NOT FORGET WHAT THE WORD SAYS IN ____ JOHN 10:10. {KING JAMES VERSION}.

LET OTHERS BE AWARE OF IT. SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR TRUE FRIENDS.

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO IN JESUS NAME.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
4rmGuest2Member:

Haha. cheesy It's a funny coincidence that you're the one who welcomed me.
Thank you. smiley
yh did we quarrel?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 10:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Blossom023:

yh did we quarrel?

Quarrel? No. Why would we quarrel? Why did you ask though?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Naijasturf(m): 11:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Endtime signs plenty...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Akposb:
ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING NEWS! ALL MUST KNOW!

IF YOU OWN A NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION (NIV) BIBLE.

DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS WRITTEN BY ZONDERVAN AND THEY OWNED BY HARPER COLLINS, WHO ALSO PUBLISHED THE SATANIC BIBLE, AND THE JOY OF GAY SEX.

NIV HAS REMOVED 64,575 WORDS FROM THE BIBLE INCLUDING JEHOVAH, CALVARY, HOLY GHOST AND OMNIPOTENT, TO NAME BUT A FEW........

NIV HAS ALSO REMOVED 45 COMPLETE VERSES.

MOST OF US HAVE THE BIBLE ON OUR PHONES. TRY AND FIND THESE SCRIPTURES UNDER NIV ON YOUR PHONE RIGHT NOW IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT IS TRUE.

MATTHEW 18:11__ FOR THE SON OF MAN IS COME TO SAVE THAT WHICH WAS LOST.

MATTHEW 23:14___ WOE UNTO YOU, SCRIBES AND PHARISEES, HYPOCRITES! FOR YE DEVOUR WIDOW' S HOUSES, AND FOR A PRETENCE MAKE LONG PRAYER, THEREFORE YE SHALL RECEIVE A GREATER DAMNATION.

MARK 7:16__ IF ANY MAN HAS EARS TO HEAR, LET HIM HEAR.

MARK 9:44___ WHERE THEIR WORM DIE NOT, AND FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

MARK 9:46___ WHERE THEIR WORM DIE NOT, AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED.

LUKE 17:36__ TWO MEN SHALL BE IN THE FIELD: THE ONE SHALL BE TAKEN AND THE OTHER LEFT.

LUKE 23:17__ (FOR OF NECESSITY HE MUST RELEASE ONE UNTO THEM AT THE FEAST)

JOHN 5:4__ FOR AN ANGEL WENT DOWN AT A CERTAIN SEASON INTO THE POLL, AND TROUBLED THE WATER: WHOSOEVER THEN FIRST AFTER THE TROUBLING OF THE WATER STEPPED IN WAS MADE WHOLE OF WHATSOEVER DISEASE HE HAD.

ACTS 8:37__ AND PHILIP SAID YE THAT BELIEVETH WITH ALL THY HEART, THOU MAYEST. AND HE ANSWERED AND SAID, I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD.

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. THESE VERSES ARE NOT IN NIV BIBLE!!!

LET'S NOT FORGET WHAT THE WORD SAYS IN ____ JOHN 10:10. {KING JAMES VERSION}.

LET OTHERS BE AWARE OF IT. SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR TRUE FRIENDS.

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO IN JESUS NAME.

Well, see my last post here: https://www.nairaland.com/2427100/shocking-facts-didnt-know-new#35670751

Let me know what you think.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
You know you are backsliding when the pursuit of money, possessions and position grossly overshadow your pursuit of CHRIST.
Christ should be our foundation and pillar !
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:33am On Jul 12, 2015
The only limitations that you have are the ones that you place on yourself.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Life is Not Complicated but Sin is !
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Hardrockyng: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 7:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Many Christian's are functional atheists.
They believe the stories of the Bible, but if anything like those stories happens today, they'll be the first one's to call it false.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by peteregwu(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning all and God's blessings for you today
May the good Lord shield☔ you from every danger do determined to destroy you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Jean2(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2015
Android app gift for everyone Download and use my torch app for FREE "Shine Ya Eyes" - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeantechnologys.trch
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
It's time to look the enemy right in the face and say, 'Devil what you are trying to do in life with not work!'
You are still a defeated foe! I will not turn my back on my God.
I don't care if all hell breaks loose in my life.
In the Name of Jesus I will not be defeated.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
No God love ova here
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2015
“Strengthening the disciples and encouraging them to remain true to the faith. We must go through many hardships to enter the Kingdom of God, they said. “ Acts 14:22
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by boujaye: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello brethren in the house,

How can one get revived and how can it be preserved?Your sincere contributions, please.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
boujaye:

How can one get revived and how can it be preserved?Your sincere contributions, please.

Evening brother. I would like to contribute but I don't wanna assume I understand your question yet. Preserved azin how?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2015
boujaye:

You MUST PURSUE GOD .

“REPENT!!! must stop sinning and must not get drawn away into the world.
CLEANS YOURSELF WITH JESUS BLOOD

JESUS said, “For I come as a thief in the night!
“Be ready JESUS at the door. Do not say what are the chances HE’ll come today? Everyday that passes the % increases.

PRAY all day,praise GOD all day,Study your BIBLE.BE BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY GHOST,

JOIN A TRUE CHURCH WHERE REPENTANCE,REALITY OF HELL,TEACHING OF THE WORLD,GIFT OF THE SPIRIT IS ALLOW TO OPERATE

GO OUT AND PROCLAIM,TELL PEOPLE ABOUT JESUS CHRIST

PSALM 139, 1 JOHN 2:15-17,JAMES 4:4,PSALM 51:10-18,ACT 2,JUDE 1:20
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2015
It's time to TRUST
God remembers you and He will turn it around.
Hold on to His promise....keep believing...keep hoping...
God Will turn the situation around...
He will give you the breakthrough you need.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by boujaye: 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2015
4rmGuest2Member:

Evening brother. I would like to contribute but I don't wanna assume I understand your question yet. Preserved azin how?
azin maintained
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 4rmGuest2Member(m): 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2015
boujaye:
azin maintained

Okay. I'm glad grace5 answered already. The three main things for me are reading/studying/meditation of the Bible daily, praying daily and fasting when necessary.

If you need to be on fire again now, you need to add FASTING to your prayers/bible study. When a christian doesn't fast often, he'll lose fire and zeal for God. I've experienced such before and fasting makes my hunger for God return if it's waning. To maintain/preserve the fire, fasting should be a weekly activity. At least once. Can be more than one day as you desire.

But I can tell you that you won't remain the same after sometime. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:17am On Jul 18, 2015

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy:
and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Luke 10:19

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Count The Cost Then Follow / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.