Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (832401 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Wow. That's quite a story.

Yes, it's possible. Drugs can knock you out and your sexual functions don't need you to be conscious to work. You know about "morning glory"? If a guy can be put into deep enough sleep you could get sex out of him without his conscious consent.

The guy should think about the kid though.

ohooo so a Lady can help herself to it if she can get him unconscious thats very unfair its rape now is it not?
Ewo tun ni morning glory? Early morning erect.n is early morning erect.n

The guy doesn't want to hear anything about the baby at all. I think I am more concerned about his bitterness for now any ideas for healing?

I am of the opinion that any talk about the girl or baby should stop at least till the end of the year. Mentioning them seems to add salt to injury.

And the baby is so beautiful

kiss
ihedinobi2:

Yes, it's possible. Drugs can knock you out and your sexual functions don't need you to be conscious to work. You know about "morning glory"? If a guy can be put into deep enough sleep you could get sex out of him without his conscious consent.

ohooo so a Lady can help herself to it if she can get him unconscious thats very unfair its rape now is it not?

The guy doesn't want to hear anything about the baby at all. I think I am more concerned about his bitterness for now any ideas for healing?

I am of the opinion that any talk about the girl or baby should stop at least till the end of the year. Mentioning them seems to add salt to injury.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
ATMC:
grin That's a long sad story. #exhales **starts laughing **
, very sad indeed

Reyginus:
Eleyi Gidi Gan

It is ga gaan
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
yetseyi:
, very sad indeed

It is ga gaan
Lol. I just dey pity the guy. If I were him I will accept the baby but on no account will I marry her. No matter what anyone says. That's for my sanity.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Guy you too like long postu! You quoted that long post? I doff cap for u! grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
If I were the guy I will soooo marry her. She will practically choose to live in purgatory over my house. Short-sighted shallow thinker she is.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. I just dey pity the guy. If I were him I will accept the baby but on no account will I marry her. No matter what anyone says. That's for my sanity.

Honestly I pity him too. I am just hoping he accepts the baby anyway his parents have accepted the baby.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
ATMC:
If I were the guy I will soooo marry her. She will practically choose to live in purgatory over my house. Short-sighted shallow thinker she is.

Very shallow, I wonder what will push a lady to do that. I honestly had to look at my friend again and was trying to figure what exactly may have pushed her.

For a lady that fine abeg she has self esteem issues. You gave the guy green light he ignored you and then decided to drug him Na wa ooo. I am still trying to understand what she was thinking.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
yetseyi:

Honestly I pity him too. I am just hoping he accepts the baby anyway his parents have accepted the baby.
Forget the initial gragra he will accept the baby. From what you've narrated, it will be inconsistent with his person not to accept the child. Don't worry yourself his good nature will overshadow her wicked plan.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
ATMC:
Lolol. That's what happens when desperation meets obsession.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tpiander: 10:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Can a man's p.enis become erect if rubbed while he is unconscious?

undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by tpiander: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
is this still a "Christian" thread btw.

women and desperation sha. Always daydreaming about how to snatch men.

where is that person ranting about music, s/he should come here since s/he likes hot juicy gossip.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 3:27am On Sep 19, 2015
He should take the baby away from her. She can have supervised visitation. She has proven that she can't be trusted. His mother can help raise the child.

There is no telling what kind of nonsense a woman like this will teach the child. She may even be unstable. Who does something like this? No normal, healthy person does.

He is right. She was obsessed to the point of rape. What will she do next? Why should he be chained to a crazy woman, and be miserable the rest of his life? Better still, why would he or his parents allow such a woman to raise and have influence over his child and their grandchild? He has every right to refuse her.

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 4:22am On Sep 19, 2015
yetseyi:

kiss

Lol. "Morning glory" is the colloquial name for it. That's part of the trouble with our generation. We have lost a healthy sense of respect for things like sex. There's a reason that old timers spoke of all things relating to sex using metaphors and proverbs.

I agree. You can leave off talking about the kid for now. As for healing, I truly don't see what you can do. I think it is up to him to leave it in the past and move on with his life.

Yes, it was rapè. That was what I was saying.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 4:24am On Sep 19, 2015
ATMC:
Guy you too like long postu! You quoted that long post? I doff cap for u! grin

grin Ada Ada!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 4:38am On Sep 19, 2015
ATMC:
grin Missed call from yetseyi. **flashes her back** wink
Received her missed call too**flashes back** tongue...

...Good Morning Great people here, I hail with every part of my body. It's so lovely to hear from you guys again.

SalC
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:47am On Sep 19, 2015
yetseyi:

Very shallow, I wonder what will push a lady to do that. I honestly had to look at my friend again and was trying to figure what exactly may have pushed her.

For a lady that fine abeg she has self esteem issues. You gave the guy green light he ignored you and then decided to drug him Na wa ooo. I am still trying to understand what she was thinking.
Do you know the drug she used? pray tell me I want to use it on Logicboy grin, where he dey sef?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:51am On Sep 19, 2015
dagr8:

Received her missed call too**flashes back** tongue...

...Good Morning Great people here, I hail with every part of my body. It's so lovely to hear from you guys again.

SalC
You are great, so great, everything written about you is great.
**I ain't singing for you o**grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:53am On Sep 19, 2015
ihedinobi2:

grin Ada Ada!!
You love long post like I love Er...money #tongueout **Don't remind me of the root of...IDK
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:56am On Sep 19, 2015
texanomaly:
He should take the baby away from her. She can have supervised visitation. She has proven that she can't be trusted. His mother can help raise the child.

There is no telling what kind of nonsense a woman like this will teach the child. She may even be unstable. Who does something like this? No normal, healthy person does.

He is right. She was obsessed to the point of rape. What will she do next? Why should he be chained to a crazy woman, and be miserable the rest of his life? Better still, why would he or his parents allow such a woman to raise and have influence over his child and their grandchild? He has every right to refuse her.
**Jinxed**smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:58am On Sep 19, 2015
Yetseyi good mornings. Up so earlysmileygrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 5:59am On Sep 19, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Lol. "Morning glory" is the colloquial name for it. That's part of the trouble with our generation. We have lost a healthy sense of respect for things like sex. There's a reason that old timers spoke of all things relating to sex using metaphors and proverbs.

I agree. You can leave off talking about the kid for now. As for healing, I truly don't see what you can do. I think it is up to him to leave it in the past and move on with his life.

Yes, it was rapè. That was what I was saying.

Loool okay all is well, Wanted to be sure thats what you meant by morning glory, Never actually heard that colloquial name before

Talk ke? I have not even been able to bring up the matter after I was unblocked. I just hope time will heal things, I believe he will accept the baby. She's so beautiful.

How far about Yakari?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:09am On Sep 19, 2015
ATMC good morning, I dont know the drug oooo. Yeaah I am an early riser.

Well the christain perspective to this whole matter for me is how the guy can just forgive and move on. All the people involved are christains.

Anger is not a healthy emotion, unforgiveness can block ones blessings, you pin the person down in your heart you yourself dont get blessed. He's at the stage of rage. In this case its not even easy to say forgive but as Christian that should be what we should do
(Its quite easy to say that to do anyway)

The simple truth is I would not have posted this in any other thread.

Well yeah still a Christain chatbox.

Morning

ATMC if I catch you ehn
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Anger is good when you act proportionately.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2015
Mintayo good morning if it's morning where you are
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2015
ATMC:
Yetseyi good mornings. Up so earlysmileygrin
Youuuuuuu tongue
Good morning.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:32am On Sep 19, 2015
ATMC:
Anger is good when you act proportionately.

Define proportionately? When does anger stop being a healthy emotion and becoming a driving force?

I will go and dig out a small article I once posted here about anger.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2015
ATMC:
Mintayo good morning if it's morning where you are
Did we post at the same time wink
Of course it's morning, a cold one sef. grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2015
Yes I got it.

Theres a point at which anger stops being a
healthy emotion and becomes a driving force. Like
a drug you need larger and larger doses. Once that
happens you move even further from forgiveness,
because without anger you have no energy at all.

Its what drives hate groups and extremists.

Without bitterness they have no reason to exist

If you take bigotry from the racist, revenge from the
zealot and chauvinism from the sexist,whats left?

Bear with each other and forgive as the Lord has
forgiven you

Bitterness is fatal it kills your soul

Forgiveness is for yourself not for the other
person.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2015
The thing to me is quite unbelievable!
I still don't believe that a guy can be knocked unconscious and still remain active below :-Xto the point of getting someone pregnant...
I need to watch my back too tongue
The guy should not have anything to do with the lady, a lady like that can be unpredictable, like taxx said, what will she tell the child? Raising her?
The guy may not even be the father!
Some ladies though! lipsrsealed
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Mintayo:

Youuuuuuu tongue
Good morning.
grin Good to have you back. I missed youuuu like a baby misses her mama's Ti.t
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2015
ATMC:
grin Good to have you back. I missed youuuu like a baby misses her mama's Ti.t
Hmmmmm.... I miss you too like...like... *scratches head*...like kilode... grin grin
How are you? And the "E-State".
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2015
yetseyi:
Everybody where are you guys now. Its a chatbox Its been a while since we had any chat more than 6 months I think. There are pressing issues to talk about naa.

CC:
uj_sizzle
Superbloke
reyginus
mintayo,
dagr8,
ihedinobi2,
humbledbygrace
,an0nimus
SalC (I now know you are female)
Francistony
ATMC

Everybody where are you oooooo

grace5 God bless you

ayaside I smile back at you
*sighs a sigh of relief*
Now I can rest in peace smiley
How are you and yours dear?

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.