Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (832437 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (787) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
*smile and wave* smiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
yetseyi:

i am good thank you.

I have been seeing you around family section
He's planning for her next year. Abi An0nimus?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2015
An0nimus:
yetseyi how are you?

hello francistony, ATMC, Superbloke
**Did you call my name?**#Instylplusvoice
UjSizzle:
*smile and wave* smiley
**Shines teeth** smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
yetseyi:

Hahaha whenever I am online I am always there. I mostly look and pass, laugh or hiss sad Atimes I just hope what some people type is not the way they reason.
hehe NL is NL. Real life is a totally different ball game.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
ihedinobi2:
An0nimus, good to see you, bro. How is it going?
long time bro. We pushing the keke jejely to the permanent site cool. how's your end?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

It's either I am an atheist(is it a religion?) or a Christian.
So, what's my faith would do. tongue

Anyhoo, I am a Catholic -Christian.
lol I had to ask. You've been scarce on NL though, used to see you in family section at some point.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
An0nimus:

lol I had to ask. You've been scarce on NL though, used to see you in family section at some point.
I am busy & following many threads on Education section for info updates and I can't keep up with posting on other sections.
I only come to read posts.

Would be back next year. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nne 'her' is still in future tense, doesn't hurt to observe at least wink

Since we all here lemme ask a question. ..how's your Christian life at the moment?

A. Heavenly
B. Glorious
C. Growing stronger
D. 'I go to church on Sundays'
E. 'We thank the Lord'

I go first...

E

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

I am busy & following many threads on Education section for info updates and I can't keep up with posting on other sections.
I only come to read posts.

Would be back next year. grin
Honestly eh, remembering your exploits in family section cracks me up grin

Good luck with the school stuff.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
An0nimus:

long time bro. We pushing the keke jejely to the permanent site cool. how's your end?

Eje ayo o! Safe journey, bro. Lol. My end is fine, bro, thanks. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
An0nimus:

hehe NL is NL. Real life is a totally different ball game.

Really So some peeps have online and real personalities ? What happened to being accountable for what you say ( I believe whatever one types can be equated to saying it)

I am of the opinion that your online life should be a reflection of your person , If not totally but at least partially nooow.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2015
yetseyi:

Really So some peeps have online and real personalities ? What happened to being accountable for what you say ( I believe whatever one types can be equated to saying it)

I am of the opinion that your online life should be a reflection of your person , If not totally but at least partially nooow.
The internet helps people be whatever they want, no limitations. To some it helps them fully express themselves. for example, some of the Warriors on NL are very quiet people in real life grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
An0nimus:
Nne 'her' is still in future tense, doesn't hurt to observe at least wink

Since we all here lemme ask a question. ..how's your Christian life at the moment?

A. Heavenly
B. Glorious
C. Growing stronger
D. 'I go to church on Sundays'
E. 'We thank the Lord'

I go first...

E

C leaning towards B of recent

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Seyi, long time. Happy new everything. Sorry I was away. I couldn't quite be here for a while. How have you been? What discussion have you brought us today?

Lool at happy new everything. Yeeah I couldnt be here for a long while tooo. I have been good oooo.

Incase you misses my previous post, here is the matter open for discussion .

[/quote]
Now that it seems the crew is back
I have this question, and this seems to be the
safest place to ask/ post it on nairaland, maybe its
because i feel more at home here

Now we have an alarming high number of rape
cases ( thats even the ones we hear of)
Some people have held this argument that the way
ladies dress nowadays is a contributing factor,
others are of the opinion that even if a lady walk
Unclad it is not an excuse.

I am of the opinion that theres no excuse whatsoever for rape I mean none at all but recently I have been thinking, Is it possible that some of these cases are possibly a secondary effect of 'seeing a half clad lady, movie or whatever it is and then look for a sort of "scapegoat" to cure that arousal. Is there any possibility at all because I cant seem to understand why a 66year old would rape a minor.

I await your responses

[/quote]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
An0nimus:

The internet helps people be whatever they want, no limitations. To some it helps them fully express themselves. for example, some of the Warriors on NL are very quiet people in real life grin

hmmm but If someone is so nice offline and displays a nasty attitude online I would easily conclude that He/She has some recessive genes of nastiness that is just looking for the right platform to express itself without being judged for it but then I find it disturbing that people say a lot of nasty stuff online (Though I know some nairalanderscan test the patience of a saint)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
yetseyi:

Lool at happy new everything. Yeeah I couldnt be here for a long while tooo. I have been good oooo.

Incase you misses my previous post, here is the matter open for discussion .

Now that it seems the crew is back
I have this question, and this seems to be the
safest place to ask/ post it on nairaland, maybe its
because i feel more at home here

Now we have an alarming high number of rape
cases ( thats even the ones we hear of)
Some people have held this argument that the way
ladies dress nowadays is a contributing factor,
others are of the opinion that even if a lady walk
Unclad it is not an excuse.

I am of the opinion that theres no excuse whatsoever for rape I mean none at all but recently I have been thinking, Is it possible that some of these cases are possibly a secondary effect of 'seeing a half clad lady, movie or whatever it is and then look for a sort of "scapegoat" to cure that arousal. Is there any possibility at all because I cant seem to understand why a 66year old would rape a minor.

I await your responses

Yes, it is very possible. Sexual tension is a very real thing. And we live in perhaps the most permissive times since at least the time of the Greek Empire. These two things add up to rather wild sexual behavior.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:49am On Sep 18, 2015
@an0nimus My answer is C but I don't do D faithfully yet 'E' neverthelesssmiley

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 4:59am On Sep 18, 2015
@yetseyi what movie did the 66 ur old see I think rape is an act that proceeds from a warped mind.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Yes, it is very possible. Sexual tension is a very real thing. And we live in perhaps the most permissive times since at least the time of the Greek Empire. These two things add up to rather wild sexual behavior.

Yes, you are right about living in the most permissive times since the Greek empire. So unnecessary arousal can lead to tension which may be doused by just grabbing an innocent person but if thats the case why are there brothels prostitutes etc etc. (I am an advocate of NSBM I am not encouraging patronage of prostitutes) but thinking logically one would assume that would be an easy way out and besides I hear it costs almost nothing to have consensual sex.

Is it that they are warped mentally, If its oyibo now I may understand(I am not a racist or supporter of racism) because of behavioral issues depression etc etc.

I think the genesis of my questions started when a close friend of mine (A guy) was raped by a Lady. I will post the story later in the day because I just keep wondering what she was thinking. And of course she admitted it and gave the flimsiest of excuses She loved/love him . An innocent baby is in between now and the matter is a big one, very big .My friend is hurt seriously hurt. And to think they were not dating sef.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:00am On Sep 18, 2015
ATMC:
@yetseyi what movie did the 66 ur old see I think rape is an act that proceeds from a warped mind.

hmmm i feel so tooo just trying to look at the possible causes
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2015
yetseyi:

hmmm but If someone is so nice offline and displays a nasty attitude online I would easily conclude that He/She has some recessive genes of nastiness that is just looking for the right platform to express itself without being judged for it but then I find it disturbing that people say a lot of nasty stuff online (Though I know some nairalanderscan test the patience of a saint)
lol on recessive genes. The insults I see on NL are beyond me. it's here I see poetic insults, like some one will be insulting some one else and you just sit down and marvel at the beauty and the ingenuity of the words
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
An0nimus:

lol on recessive genes. The insults I see on NL are beyond me. it's here I see poetic insults, like some one will be insulting some one else and you just sit down and marvel at the beauty and the ingenuity of the words

Loool ooo poetic Insults chai , I am laughing so hard now. I see that a lot in the family section and I feel disappointed because some of these people have supposedly been married for years. I have given up on politics section for a very long time.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:38am On Sep 18, 2015
yetseyi:

Loool ooo poetic Insults chai , I am laughing so hard now. I see that a lot in the family section and I feel disappointed because some of these people have supposedly been married for years. I have given up on politics section for a very long time.
Politics section is on whole different level. I visited that place once during the elections and had a headache grin but I love family section insults and all, it's saner than most sections IMO.

If you want to laugh visit any football club thread in Sports section when they lose a match. Those guys are cray grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2015
An0nimus:

Politics section is on whole different level. I visited that place once during the elections and had a headache grin but I love family section insults and all, it's saner than most sections IMO.

If you want to laugh visit any football club thread in Sports section when they lose a match. Those guys are cray grin

I wont be surprised about sports section even offline the way guys take club football matters serious is very alarming. People that dont know you exist. Sports is meant to be enjoyed and if your team loses that should be the end but all this people are on a very different level.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2015
yetseyi:
Everybody where are you guys now. Its a chatbox Its been a while since we had any chat more than 6 months I think. There are pressing issues to talk about naa.

CC:
uj_sizzle
Superbloke
reyginus
mintayo,
dagr8,
ihedinobi2,
humbledbygrace
,an0nimus
SalC (I now know you are female)
Francistony
ATMC

Everybody where are you oooooo

grace5 God bless you

ayaside I smile back at you
Hello ma'am and everyone else.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
yetseyi:

Yes, you are right about living in the most permissive times since the Greek empire. So unnecessary arousal can lead to tension which may be doused by just grabbing an innocent person but if thats the case why are there brothels prostitutes etc etc. (I am an advocate of NSBM I am not encouraging patronage of prostitutes) but thinking logically one would assume that would be an easy way out and besides I hear it costs almost nothing to have consensual sex.

Is it that they are warped mentally, If its oyibo now I may understand(I am not a racist or supporter of racism) because of behavioral issues depression etc etc.

I think the genesis of my questions started when a close friend of mine (A guy) was raped by a Lady. I will post the story later in the day because I just keep wondering what she was thinking. And of course she admitted it and gave the flimsiest of excuses She loved/love him . An innocent baby is in between now and the matter is a big one, very big .My friend is hurt seriously hurt. And to think they were not dating sef.

Permissiveness is the keyword here. When people get away with one thing they tend to wonder what else they can get away with. If the problem was just about sexûal need brothels and prostítutes would do. Permissiveness leads to perversion. In a permissive time and place, having sèx with someone soon gets boring and people start pushing the envelope indulging in twisted fantasies including but not limited to the rapè of minors.

Was your friend a little boy when that happened? Did she drug him or overpower him somehow?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author post=38138561]

Was your friend a little boy when that happened? Did she drug him or overpower him somehow?[/quote]
Yetseyi, these questions beg for answers. How did she overpowered him?

Good day everyone, it's good to have you all around.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Permissiveness is the keyword here. When people get away with one thing they tend to wonder what else they can get away with. If the problem was just about sexûal need brothels and prostítutes would do. Permissiveness leads to perversion. In a permissive time and place, having sèx with someone soon gets boring and people start pushing the envelope indulging in twisted fantasies including but not limited to the rapè of minors.

Was your friend a little boy when that happened? Did she drug him or overpower him somehow?

hmmm you may be right

Little boy ke. I am talking of someone in his 20's I dont know his exact age but should not be less than 25

Okay here goes the story. I will try not to give too much details for some reasons.

I received a call from my mum early this some months back telling me that my friends mum told her that a girl drugged her son and slept with him and that she is pregnant. I couldn't believe it, I even though it was a lie how is it possible for a drugged man to have s.ex with a lady. I even asked some of my colleagues if it was possible ( I was not home at the time) they all laughed about it and said it was almost impossible. I shrugged off the matter and just felt maybe it was planned by them. I changed my opinion a few weeks ago.

I came back home around July and i was able to hear the full details of what transpired, The story was she liked the bobo ( Fine boy). He was serving in a school where she was on her Teaching practice and had been giving green light to the guy which he totally ignored. So one day like that She invited him over to her room to come do something (note that the secondary school, Her own school, her rented apartment and My friends parents house are all in the same axis) He went and she offered him juice which he drank and that was the last he remembered till he woke up and realized what happened and he ran home late at night and he even got reprimanded by his parents for coming home that late which was unusual of him.

Some months later kasala burst, The babe was pregnant and I guess she tried telling him and the guy said lailai yabbed the babe said all sorts that shes a prostitute etc etc. Somehow her mother was able to get his mum working place and she was told and from what I gathered The mum said my children don't lie i will ask him when I get home, She got home asked him and he reminded her of that day he came home very late and told his mum that he was drugged.

The mother invited the girl and she actually admitted that she did drug him that she loved him and had been trying to get his attention but the guy was not even looking at her side at all. And she kept on saying she loved him bla bla bla. Anyway drugged or no drugged the parents said no problem they accepted responsibility and were even persuading my friend to marry to girl or something in that line sha. He said never that a lady that can go to that extent can even kill someone that he can not when the pressure became much he told them that if they force him he would marry her but make her life very miserable.

I didnt really take the matter that serious not until the mum told us that the baby has arrived and the naming would be done in their house. Now I went , it was just a small parlor stuff and somehow myself and the mum got talking about the matter and she was telling me that my friend doesnt want to listen to anybody on that issue that he has blocked everybody from watsap even his sis too because she told him about the news of the baby and that I should talk to him that he is my friend and he k sees me as a good girl maybe I will be able to convince him to
just congratulate the girl ( Note : he never picked her calls, blocked her from watsap etc etc).

Na so I go pass my boundary oooo, I actually did as if I had not heard about the whole incident all this while because he didn't mention it and he was not even around anyway. So I chatted him up if he was coming home that weekend anyway I brought up the topic and he was like how did i hear blabla bla I just told him I understand all what happened and i think its unfair but theres an innocent baby in the center of all this and he should just congratulate the girl on safe delivery. He said its not his and that sebi thats what she wants, thats her problem he was not even aware that the parents named the baby, he laughed and said they are on their own ooo, said a lot of other things. i cant post screen shot of our conversation here.

All I could deduce was a guy that was hurt and is still hurt, Maybe he was a virgin who knows because the way he spoke to me that day he had never done that before . He ended up blocking me for some hours and then unblocked later.

I still could not believe a guy can be "raped" without some sort of overpowering so i asked a male friend of mine and he said its posssible for a guy to be unconscious and well the lady helps herself and then there can actually be expulsion because the male organ has a "mind of its own" ( whatever that means).

Now my own take: This girl is fine by all standards and my friend seems to be a fine boy too and for whatever reason he didnt find her attractive even when she wz showing him the green light coz obviously he had a higher standard ( not necessarily in beauty ) possibly in morals but the girl suprised me sha. I was observant enough during the naming to know that truly the story is as it is but why what was she hoping to achieve.

From all indications she did what she was accused off and she admitted it and the most annoying part is that shes still claiming to love him. What sort of love is that.

This kain mata taya pesin ooo. Its the kind of story one hears and does not believe. I was thinking about the issue and was suprised the parents were like he should just continue with the girl since it has happened.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

How can this person even overcome because thats what I am concerned about, he is very very bitter maybe rage sad

cc mintayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
ihedinobi2:

hmmm you may be right

Little boy ke. I am talking of someone in his 20's I dont know his exact age but should not be less than 25

Okay here goes the story. I will try not to give too much details for some reasons.

I received a call from my mum some months back telling me that my friends mum told her that a girl drugged her son and slept with him and that she is pregnant. I couldn't believe it, I even though it was a lie, how is it possible for a drugged man to have s.ex with a lady. I even asked some of my colleagues if it was possible ( I was not home at the time) they all laughed about it and said it was almost impossible. I shrugged off the matter and just felt maybe it was planned by them. I changed my opinion a few weeks ago.

I came back home around July and i was able to hear the full details of what transpired. The story was she liked the bobo ( Fine boy). He was serving in a school where she was on her Teaching practice and had been giving green light to the guy which he totally ignored. So one day like that She invited him over to her room to come do something (note that the secondary school, Her own school, her rented apartment and My friends parents house are all in the same axis) He went and she offered him juice which he drank and that was the last he remembered till he woke up and realized what happened and he ran home late at night and he even got reprimanded by his parents for coming home that late which was unusual of him.

Some months later kasala burst, The girl was pregnant and I guess she tried telling him and the guy said lailai yabbed the babe said all sorts that shes a prostitute etc etc. Somehow her mother was able to get his mum working place and she was told and from what I gathered The mum said my children don't lie I will ask him when I get home, She got home asked him and he reminded her of that day he came home very late and told his mum that he was drugged.

The mother invited the girl and she actually admitted that she did drug him that she loved him and had been trying to get his attention but the guy was not even looking at her side at all. And she kept on saying she loved him bla bla bla. Anyway drugged or no drugged the parents said no problem they accepted responsibility and were even persuading my friend to marry to girl or something in that line sha. He said never that a lady that can go to that extent can even kill someone that he can not when the pressure became much he told them that if they force him he would marry her but make her life very miserable.

I didnt really take the matter that serious not until the mum told us that the baby has arrived and the naming would be done in their house. Now I went , it was just a small parlor stuff and somehow myself and the mum got talking about the matter and she was telling me that my friend doesnt want to listen to anybody on that issue that he has blocked everybody from watsap even his sis too because she told him about the news of the baby and that I should talk to him that he is my friend and he k sees me as a good girl maybe I will be able to convince him to
just congratulate the girl ( Note : he never picked her calls, blocked her from watsap etc etc).

Na so I go pass my boundary oooo, I actually did as if I had not heard about the whole incident all this while because he didn't mention it and he was not even around anyway. So I chatted him up if he was coming home that weekend anyway I brought up the topic and he was like how did i hear blabla bla I just told him I understand all what happened and i think its unfair but theres an innocent baby in the center of all this and he should just congratulate the girl on safe delivery. He said its not his and that sebi thats what she wants, thats her problem he was not even aware that the parents named the baby, he laughed and said they are on their own ooo, said a lot of other things. i cant post screen shot of our conversation here.

All I could deduce was a guy that was hurt and is still hurt, Maybe he was a virgin who knows because the way he spoke to me that day he had never done that before . He ended up blocking me for some hours and then unblocked later.

I still could not believe a guy can be "raped" without some sort of overpowering so i asked a male friend of mine and he said its posssible for a guy to be unconscious and well the lady helps herself and then there can actually be expulsion because the male organ has a "mind of its own" ( whatever that means).

Now my own take: This girl is fine by most standards and my friend seems to be a fine boy too and for whatever reason he didnt find her attractive even when she was showing him the green light because obviously he had a higher standard ( not necessarily in beauty ) possibly in morals but the girl surprised me sha. I was observant enough during the naming to know that truly the story is as it is but why what was she hoping to achieve.

From all indications she did what she was accused off and she admitted it and the most annoying part is that shes still claiming to love him. What sort of love is that

This kain mata taya pesin ooo. Its the kind of story one hears and does not believe. I was thinking about the issue and was suprised the parents were like he should just continue with the girl since it has happened.

How can this person even overcome because thats what I am concerned about, he is very very bitter maybe even at the level of rage sad

cc mintayo
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin That's a long sad story. #exhales **starts laughing **
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Eleyi Gidi Gan
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ihedinobi2: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
yetseyi:

hmmm you may be right

I received a call from my mum some months back telling me that my friends mum told her that a girl drugged her son and slept with him and that she is pregnant. I couldn't believe it, I even though it was a lie, how is it possible for a drugged man to have s.ex with a lady. I even asked some of my colleagues if it was possible ( I was not home at the time) they all laughed about it and said it was almost impossible. I shrugged off the matter and just felt maybe it was planned by them. I changed my opinion a few weeks ago.

I came back home around July and i was able to hear the full details of what transpired. The story was she liked the bobo ( Fine boy). He was serving in a school where she was on her Teaching practice and had been giving green light to the guy which he totally ignored. So one day like that She invited him over to her room to come do something (note that the secondary school, Her own school, her rented apartment and My friends parents house are all in the same axis) He went and she offered him juice which he drank and that was the last he remembered till he woke up and realized what happened and he ran home late at night and he even got reprimanded by his parents for coming home that late which was unusual of him.

Some months later kasala burst, The girl was pregnant and I guess she tried telling him and the guy said lailai yabbed the babe said all sorts that shes a prostitute etc etc. Somehow her mother was able to get his mum working place and she was told and from what I gathered The mum said my children don't lie I will ask him when I get home, She got home asked him and he reminded her of that day he came home very late and told his mum that he was drugged.

Now my own take: This girl is fine by most standards and my friend seems to be a fine boy too and for whatever reason he didnt find her attractive even when she was showing him the green light because obviously he had a higher standard ( not necessarily in beauty ) possibly in morals but the girl surprised me sha. I was observant enough during the naming to know that truly the story is as it is but why what was she hoping to achieve.

From all indications she did what she was accused off and she admitted it and the most annoying part is that shes still claiming to love him. What sort of love is that

How can this person even overcome because thats what I am concerned about, he is very very bitter maybe even at the level of rage sad

cc mintayo

Wow. That's quite a story.

Yes, it's possible. Drugs can knock you out and your sexual functions don't need you to be conscious to work. You know about "morning glory"? If a guy can be put into deep enough sleep you could get sex out of him without his conscious consent.

The guy should think about the kid though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (787) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Labour For Your Laurels / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.