Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal (7322 Views)

Buhari At Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 As He Leaves For Nigeria (photo) / Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) / Remodeled Lagos Airport Terminal Finished, To Be Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
na waoo 4 9ja
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by tunnytox(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
Kslib: Kai,corruption don finish naija... Haba,una dey theif our money,dat no satisfy una.. Una con begin thief inside the money wey dem suppose use do public work again.. Haba,dis is too much for me to bear...
It's like GOD deliberately sent me to this time/generation of Nigerian leaders to pay for the sins i committed in my past life...

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by TableLeg(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2012
What a nation!!
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by TableLeg(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nothing works in that country .. SMH
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by Pakavy(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
geez*:
As usual

See her face
...lyk an ogbanje queen
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by Reference(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
Government has no business in business. Period.
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sabune...please open a thread on that. This act of assault and battery by our law enforcement agents is really getting out of hand.
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by icez: 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
[/quote]Powers that are anonymous right Ever since she was accused of tribalism; I knew her tenure was gonna be stormy!
She is converting enugu airport to international airport man!
This b itch is the best avia
[quote]

+10000

2 Likes

Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 27, 2012
The truth is that the contract is not awarded to the rightful and competent contractor!
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by teniyi(m): 3:43am On Nov 27, 2012
The Minister has been working on pages of newspaper. Is she also like Alison-Maduekwe as the president's mistress? Na wa oo
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by playahP(m): 4:28am On Nov 27, 2012
blink182: lol, agreed but obasanjo was dexterious at whatever he did, be it seeing a project through, pdp meeting or outright marooning of a sector, the man did it with dexterity and not as a slob.

Tell me one single thing obj was dexterous at.... Just onne??

Olodo oshi!
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by playahP(m): 4:35am On Nov 27, 2012
teniyi: The Minister has been working on pages of newspaper. Is she also like Alison-Maduekwe as the president's mistress? Na wa oo

When was the last time you used any nigerian airport??

For real I'm really impressed with the changes I'm seeing... Especially in enugu!
She is way better than diezeni the fat eYe crook!!!
She might not be perfect but I really do like the woman cos I'm seeinf changes for real... Projects are being commissioned executed at a fast pace!!
Ummm....I applaud good work when I see one nd she's doing really well!
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by BarryX(m): 4:37am On Nov 27, 2012
I expected to see pictures of the faulty conveyor belts as the subject demands not a picture of Minister of Aviation, uploading her picture does not really "convey" both the belts and the message intended! Just saying!
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by Suntemi(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2012
nameo: Okay. The article said they just killed Shekau and the four boko shura council members who were trying to escape to pakistan through the lagos airport. Thank me later o

Lol. U are not serious.
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2012
playah P:

Tell me one single thing obj was dexterous at.... Just onne??

Olodo oshi!
to start with, obviously you know no one that worked with OBJ directly. The man is a hard worker, its unfortunate he wasn't interested in the true progress of Nigeria.

And na your papa and mama be olodo oloshi toto water. Whatever that means.
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by kaeto(m): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2012
geez*:
As usual

See her face
FOOL! Show your face.
Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by kaeto(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2012
4chi: Kai! This woman reeks of the devil! Her visage clearly shows she a direct descendant of the biblical Jezebel. NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF HER TENURE. Mark my words.
Then your mother is what? Please answer my question. There is just nothing to mark in your words. Obj and his cronies spent donkey years looting, watching the aviation sector ground, you call him nationalist that has the unity of the country at heart, corruption unites the country, right? Most of you are sectional, bigots and unpaid hypocrites, peddling falsehood and malice. The system is better off when you tribesman is ontop, I don't know where many of you are heading to in this your rot of a nation. All the facts, tendencies and series of evidence potraying the greed and corruption of tinubu falls on deaf ears for reasons best known to you. I now know how good leadership is defined in your mother tongue, funny.

1 Like

Re: Faulty Conveyor-belts & Fans At Refurbished Lagos Airport Terminal by baysol: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2012
Igbotic ogbanje woman how you go explain this na? Abi na the sacked yoruba directors do am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics:the Man That Causes APC So Much Tears / Buhari, Jonathan And Atiku: The Video That Exposes Who They Are / Tony Nwulu In Chieftancy Regalia As Christian Association Commends Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.