Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (30272 Views)

I’ve Been Stripped Unclad – Mother Of Twins Killed By Drunken-Cop / Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:16am On Nov 29, 2012
queensmith: 250k? for a years work, physical burden and heavy lifting? not to mention aftercare and nursing? the poster is having a banana! The audacity of Nigerian men.

pshewmshcewcashewnonsense

see, getting married and having children is definitely not for everyone. I wont advise any woman to marry or give her baby to the op. He seems very damaged. Esp given his flawed financial assessment of what having a child (or being a woman) is worth. I think he needs to find other avenues to feel fulfilled.

This is why I pitched the minimum education requirement as HND or Bsc so that simple arithmetic like this don't give the likes of you a brain wreck.

The lady will get a total of 750k between the conceived time and delivery time and another 600k for taking care of the baby for 1 year (of course I will be responsible for the baby(s) upkeep during this period).
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:25am On Nov 29, 2012
1ndidi2: @op: u sound like a honest man! So
When your kids grow up and ask you what happened to their "mother" what would u say? Remember u are a "honest man".

They won't have cause to ask that because their mother will be visiting them once in a while. They'll only understand that things didn't just work out btw me and her.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Amazonjoe: All I ve to tell you is that you are a very, very poor man. 1 baby 250k then twince 500k. Monthly allowance 50k. What do you take women for? Even if any woman will want to do it, certainly not for a poor man like you.

Thank you so much cash madam. I'm not trying to say the amount offered is worth it, its just an allowance. Afterall she's not responsible for her medical bill, drugs etc. Well if you feel its rock bottom low pls do well to help substantiate it. Ill really appreciate it.

Eni asoro fun to ni toun baje, kini ko' oloro se?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2012
Walexz02:
Stay dia dey shout until the application close..8-) u no see wetin ur signature talk? Dtz xactly wt d op is afraid of.

Lol. You want to kill me with laughter o. She forgot to check her signature na. Thanks jare my brother
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 12:47am On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:

They won't have cause to ask that because their mother will be visiting them once in a while. They'll only understand that things didn't just work out btw me and her.
Dats a lie! U paid to have dem remember? So wot exactly didn't work out? undecided
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2012
Cbourne: no post on nairaland has ever gotten to me like this one...i understand you,i know you must have gone through some heart-rending stuff,but it's not enough to give up on love and marriage...fine,we can't all be married but i am sure at some point,in the future you are gonna crave a companionship only a soul-mate or wife can provide,what do you do then?pay another woman to be your soul-mate?what happens when you have sexual urge?look for a random woman or a prostitute and pay for her services afterwards?for how long exactly?
the thing is we are mortals and none of us knows what is gonna happen in the future,hold on for now please and let your heart heal before you do what you might end up regretting...just saying though##

You render me speechless. Thanks all the same
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by queensmith: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2012
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 12:59am On Nov 29, 2012
moreeni: Nothing wrong with your preposition.You only need to state the facts more clearly.
Questions:
1. Will the fertilization be thru artificial insemination or the traditional style?
2. How many trials until hit is permitted (normal average couple take up to 3-6 months)
3. Will there be legal allow for the mother to have part claim to the kids for live?
4. If in the future you decide to get married will you allow the mother to then take custody of the kids?
5. How many children overall would you want?
6. Etc

Questions: Ans
1. Will the fertilization be thru artificial insemination or the traditional style? Unfortunately, traditional.
2. How many trials until hit is permitted (normal average couple take up to 3-6 months) that's not true. Her Ovulation period will be best time
3. Will there be legal allow for the mother to have part claim to the kids for live? She's free to visit them
4. If in the future you decide to get married will you allow the mother to then take custody of the kids? NO
5. How many children overall would you want? 2
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by queensmith: 1:00am On Nov 29, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 29, 2012
Cbourne: no post on nairaland has ever gotten to me like this one...i understand you,i know you must have gone through some heart-rending stuff,but it's not enough to give up on love and marriage...fine,we can't all be married but i am sure at some point,in the future you are gonna crave a companionship only a soul-mate or wife can provide,what do you do then?pay another woman to be your soul-mate?what happens when you have sexual urge?look for a random woman or a prostitute and pay for her services afterwards?for how long exactly?
the thing is we are mortals and none of us knows what is gonna happen in the future,hold on for now please and let your heart heal before you do what you might end up regretting...just saying though##

@OP eexactly what I was saying. Just a little patience.

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 1:03am On Nov 29, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Tee hee hee! I can see it now.

INTERIOR.STPAT'S LAB - NIGHT

Stpat - Open Legs

PSM - Yes sir

Stpat - Starting process of Inserting of my abunna into your abunga. Hold Still, no touching.

PSM - Yes Sir.

Stpat - I'm in.

Begins countdown as Jeopardy Themes song plays

One minute thirty seconds into it

Stpat - Ejacu/lation process starting, Are receptors in place?

PSM - Yes sir!

Stpat - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 GOING FOR LAUNCH!!

PSM - Yes Sir

10 seconds later

StPat - Starting withdrawal process

PSM - Yes Sir

20 mins after clean up

PSM reaches to shake hands. Stpat backs away

Spat - If results are negative, have your people call my people.

PSM - Yes Sir.

Stpat Exit Stage Right.

*PSM = POTENTIAL SURROGATE MOTHER

You are just too funny my guy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 1:05am On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:

Questions: Ans
1. Will the fertilization be thru artificial insemination or the traditional style? Unfortunately, traditional.
2. How many trials until hit is permitted (normal average couple take up to 3-6 months) that's not true. Her Ovulation period will be best time
3. Will there be legal allow for the mother to have part claim to the kids for live? She's free to visit them
4. If in the future you decide to get married will you allow the mother to then take custody of the kids? NO
5. How many children overall would you want? 2
Yearrrit! U gon love every bit of d pounding and jerking. Na2day? Pfft!!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 1:16am On Nov 29, 2012
RudySmith:

I am also glad 2 read the above, and remember the golden rule, don't hand a Kobo until u have signed and sealed the deal. Meet the prospective ladies one on one *always in a public place* and study them carefully, don't b in any rush. A lady could still take whatever u r offering b4 the birth and then abscond with the baby after birth so b wise on this. Let me not even start on the many girls that have had so many abortion that you will sex them from morning 2 night and they could never get pregnant, and so waste ur time and energy. No handouts should be made before a confirmation of pregnancy, no balance payment should b made b4 confirmation of paternity *DNA test*. Some scammers and greedy golddiggers are good at their cons, watch out.

Here are a few questions that u should ask them:
Why r u thinking of doing it?
What r ur plans afterwards?
What does ur family think of this?
Do u want 2 have some kind of relationship with the child afterwards or complete separation?
R u in a relationship at the moment?

good luck and keep us informed!

I can't believe this! Did you peep through my jotter? These are some of the question Ikve been told to ask.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by stpat1(m): 1:18am On Nov 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yearrrit! U gon love every bit of d pounding and jerking. Na2day? Pfft!!

Idowu What are you doing at this time, Tarmac don dry?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by coogar: 1:20am On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:

idowu is interested in your offer - she's asked me to tell you cheesy
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23am On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:

LmAo!! Looking out for u bro! Btwn! Can I b ur bodyguard? all dis strange people/ places u visiting,u need someone sharp and lenulistic to handle some hefty looking women. grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Idowuogbo(f): 1:23am On Nov 29, 2012
coogar:

angry angry
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by slimyem: 2:10am On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:

What if their mother decides to tell them the truth about what really happened?
...or will it be part of the agreement that the children never get to know?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by RudySmith(m): 2:58am On Nov 29, 2012
^^^ As if mama will tell her part in this saga? Her part is the worst of the two. The kids don't need 2 know and even if they did, they would not care, or would surely understand.

*this is what papa had 2 do 2 get u*
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by honeric01(m): 3:35am On Nov 29, 2012
@poster

I fear you're likely going to be kidnapped, this is the wrongt. Time to do this kinda thing, ph for that matter. Bro women too dey join do kidnapping job o, you've been warned!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by pak: 4:56am On Nov 29, 2012
Donxavier:

This is amazing. At OP I'm a small boy so I don't have experience in lady matters as such but I strongly believe if you are patient enough you will definitely find a lady that is humble enough that you can start a family with. I agree with Queensmith, using money to get you out of this emotional mess is a way out, but definitely not the best way and challenges are meant to teach us something and develop us into better human beings. You need to sort out yourself and summon the inner courage to go thru the ebbs of life that include dealing with nasty women and all the baggage that comes with romantic relationships.

Whatever you decide I wish you the best. cheesy

You might be young but you have the wisdom of the ancients
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Remii(m): 5:00am On Nov 29, 2012
coogar:

Am not sure grin grin grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 29, 2012
Naija for show grin ..... OP I only read 2 pages .... my people... this man just need a baby mama... why is that difficult to comply with especially with the incentives that comes with it?

The man doesn't want no relationship daily nags and no attachè .... abi na by force??

OP like somebody already adviced .....with the situation on ground now you will definitely get all that for free in Nigeria grin

I know the search will be tedious but please don't do any club girls, hostel girls or any girls from a kind of building with lot of girls living together..... I believe in superstition .... you know your future daughter doing what the mother did ....from what these girls have become all in the name of money and BB undecided....

I really don't know why coming on NL?

Or you're just showing off like I do grin?

* God where is this world turning into?*

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by WAM1(f): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:
Eni asoro fun to ni toun baje, kini ko' oloro se?

Lol grin
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by InvertedHammer: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2012
OP, you really motivate me. By next year, I will start my own search.
Offer:

N1million and N100k/month thereafter
A small car
2 bedroom apartment in a decent location in Lagos.
Minimum Requirement: B.Sc/HND
Ethnicity: Igbo (Anambra only)

I am still working on the details. I will talk to a lawyer after Xmas.
I will send you a private mail. Please let me know if and when you finally find the right person.

I have thought about the marriage headache seriously and I finally realized that I am not cut out for it.

My only fear now is that I may fall in love

3 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by rayor(f): 6:22am On Nov 29, 2012
I see absolutely nothing wrong with his request unfortunately. I'm a lady and married and I know deep in my heart that if having kids without marriage wasn't such a "looked down on"option, that would have been my preference. Marriage wahala to much abeg. I wish I could get out when I'm fed up and move to d next dude that drives me crazy. But culture and religion to be considered? I'm stuck with this dude for life I guess. He's not bad, just that im bored and tired of same ol..

Evidently ure not as concerned as I am so by all means go ahead. Hope u find the wright DNA..not an aloriburuku lady. Why don't u adopt even? Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 29, 2012
And don't forget genotype test too.... very very important please and make sure you're not related in anyway to avoid in cest ..... man yi .... talk about a complex contract to execute undecided eesh I wish you all the best buddy!
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Agrika: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2012
Ha! see me o am intrested

1 Like

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by 1ndidi2(f): 6:52am On Nov 29, 2012
stpat1:

But that is a lie

And anyway since the mother can visit once in a while,u could fall in love with her @some point u know?
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Tobiustobius: 8:08am On Nov 29, 2012
@OP: "Traditional" method of getting the woman pregnant? Is this a way of getting the most fun out of your money (more bang$ for your buck, as it were) or do you really think it's the only way?

If you want a strictly business, no-strings-attached contract, "traditional" i.e having $ex with the woman is not a good way.

It doesn't have to be expensive fertility treatment. Condom$, a wide-bore syringe (minus needle please!) or a turkey baster and crucial timing, and you get your results.

2 Likes

Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Ejekinsim(m): 9:06am On Nov 29, 2012
vislabraye: How many times will you have to sleep with the woman? Is it every time you want?
Why are you not married but want to raise children?
How do we know you are not a ritualist?

My advice: Go to a recruitment agency.
YES HE IS A RITUALIST.
Re: Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2012
rayor: I see absolutely nothing wrong with his request unfortunately. I'm a lady and married and I know deep in my heart that if having kids without marriage wasn't such a "looked down on"option, that would have been my preference. Marriage wahala to much abeg. I wish I could get out when I'm fed up and move to d next dude that drives me crazy. But culture and religion to be considered? I'm stuck with this dude for life I guess. He's not bad, just that im bored and tired of same ol..

Evidently ure not as concerned as I am so by all means go ahead. Hope u find the wright DNA..not an aloriburuku lady. Why don't u adopt even? Good luck!!!
na wa oo....its 3years now (just 3yrs & your tired?) I feel for you sha...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me / Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? / Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.