Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (751792 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by clemment(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
I was at etisalat office yesterday, the one at oshodi, to complain on d delay why most us haven't heard from them, but the person that spoke to me said I should go to where I did my buddy of which I can't go there at dat time because it was raining and its almost 5pm as at that time . So I will advice us to please go to mushin and ask if any of us are chance.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
Can some explain what is so special about working with Etisalat that some of you can't move on?

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
Maxineng:
Can some explain what is so special about working with Etisalat that some of you can't move on?

you that you have moved on, biko carry your bag and leave this thread for us that haven't abeg!! Come to think of it, why do you keep coming back to read and even reply on this thread if truly you aff moved on? who is fooling who?? Rubbish!!!

9 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 24, 2016
fatai7165:

you that you have moved on, biko carry your bag and leave this thread for us that haven't abeg!! Come to think of it, why do you keep coming back to read and even reply on this thread if truly you aff moved on? who is fooling who?? Rubbish!!!

Lol. Oga no kill yourself because of Etisalat. I never applied because 50k is too small for Etisalat to suffer me the way they are doing you now sir, I come here just to laugh at the desperation and I know Etisalat staff come here to do the same. There are plenty other opportunities out there for you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Maxineng:

Lol. Oga no kill yourself because of Etisalat. I never applied because 50k is too small for Etisalat to suffer me the way they are doing you now sir, I come here just to laugh at the desperation and I know Etisalat staff come here to do the same. There are plenty other opportunities out there for you.

for ur info, I don't intend working with Etisalat for the rest of my life, it's just to gather the relevant experience and contribute in my own little quota to them. so also, what happened to the days of humble beginning, if 50k is too small for you I wonder what would be big and I hope you have gotten all the necessary competitive advantage over we your fellow applicants or a very strong connection base to get you a good job that would pay you well over 100k and from what I am assuming you probably don't have, otherwise you would have gotten a very good job by now and be busy with life!! I'm sure you are one of those who didn't make the phone interview after applying or you were dropped along your way in d recruitment process because with this ur bad belle ehn, I tire!!! just so you don't know employment in Nigeria today is one toughest things to get, to let an opportunity pass one by particularly after medicals my brother na die!! so I would keep my hopes high!!

9 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by radiant47: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2016
fatai7165:

for ur info, I don't intend working with Etisalat for the rest of my life, it's just to gather the relevant experience and contribute in my own little quota to them. so also, what happened to the days of humble beginning, if 50k is too small for you I wonder what would be big and I hope you have gotten all the necessary competitive advantage over we

your fellow applicants or a very strong connection base to get you a good job that would pay you well over 100k and from what I am assuming you probably don't have, otherwise you would have gotten a very good job by now and be busy with life!! I'm sure you are one of those who didn't make the phone interview after applying or you were dropped along your way in d recruitment process because with this ur bad belle ehn, I tire!!! just so you don't know employment in Nigeria today is one toughest things to get, to let an opportunity pass one by particularly after medicals my brother na die!! so I would keep my hopes high!!
My Brother, please don't waste your saliva unnecessarily. When a sane man fights an insame man, it is assumed both of them are insane. If really he comes here to laugh at others' frustration, then he also a Saddist. People like him are just empty vessels that pollutes the job market.

9 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by radiant47: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2016
fatai7165:

for ur info, I don't intend working with Etisalat for the rest of my life, it's just to gather the relevant experience and contribute in my own little quota to them. so also, what happened to the days of humble beginning, if 50k is too small for you I wonder what would be big and I hope you have gotten all the necessary competitive advantage over we your fellow applicants or a very strong connection base to get you a good job that would pay you well over 100k and from what I am assuming you probably don't have, otherwise you would have gotten a very good job by now and be busy with life!! I'm sure you are one of those who didn't make the phone interview after applying or you were dropped along your way in d recruitment process because with this ur bad belle ehn, I tire!!! just so you don't know employment in Nigeria today is one toughest things to get, to let an opportunity pass one by particularly after medicals my brother na die!! so I would keep my hopes high!!
My Brother, please don't waste your saliva unnecessarily. When a sane man fights an insame man, it is assumed both of them are insane. If really he comes here to laugh at others' frustration, then he also a Saddist. People like him are just empty vessels that pollute the job market.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
radiant47:
My Brother, please don't waste your saliva unnecessarily. When a sane man fights an insame man, it is assumed both of them are insane. If really he comes here to laugh at others' frustration, then he also a Saddist. People like him are just empty vessels that pollute the job market.

True talk!

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
was in der office today and was told dat the process is been suspended for now until further notice

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HanuHola(f): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:

Yes there are many opportunities, but how many youth is DAT opened to? Do u know how it saddens heart of many to av gone this far and yet notin?please I advice u don't get too rude to pple with dat statement of just "50k"..on a normal day who can such amount sustain? But we all av to start from sumwhere, I don't comment but I Hate d way u sounded..I advice u keep mute Dan saying wats not.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HanuHola(f): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
fatai7165:

Let d matter die bro, u don't need to waste data on dis kinda person.I wonder what dangote pikin like him is doing on our hustling thread..

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
HanuHola:

Let d matter die bro, u don't need to waste data on dis kinda person.I wonder what dangote pikin like him is doing on our hustling thread..

lool I pray o. na d same joblessness dey make am get time 2 observe and laugh others. May God give us all our desired jobs..

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Yea I accept I don't have a job yet but I keep hustling if one doesn't work out I move on. Plain and simple

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HanuHola(f): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
vykta:

lool I pray o. na d same joblessness dey make am get time 2 observe and laugh others. May God give us all our desired jobs..
Amen to us babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by omoladeabd: 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
teekem:
was in der office today and was told dat the process is been suspended for now until further notice
are you serious?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2016
omoladeabd:
are you serious?
yes

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thread Close
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thread Close for now
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Mopolchi: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by airsaylongcon: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
femoric:
Please let's take things easy with ourselves. There is no reason to get all worked up. Will it be a crime if you got two or more job options to choose from at the end of it all? Would you believe NLNG GTs waited 3years after AC since 2013 till last month before they were gotten back to, I pray ours will never be like that. Why don't we use this waiting time to explore other options.....

We don't always have the full details, who knows if those already employed have been warned about disbursing corporate info via social media or they may have seen someone among them who was summarily dismissed because he or she cannot keep a balance between the said and the unsaid?
Don't get me wrong though, I'm into this frantic race as well.
Once again, let's improve on our patience. Thanks.

Where are these guys: Stevostical and Mhizdiva, you guys have gone AWOL Abii,,, lol

There bold is not exactly correct. While they have waited almost 3 years since they applied, they have waited only one year since AC held in 2015 June.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
airsaylongcon:

There bold is not exactly correct. While they have waited almost 3 years since they applied, they have waited only one year since AC held in 2015 June.

You're right bro, I stand corrected.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 9:02am On Jun 28, 2016
In as much as patience is a virtue, I think Etisalat is actually not being fair enough on this whole recruitment process. It's a there company no doubt, but we are humans and we have feelings too.
I think they should have a channel which they would use to communicate to us to know what's up rather than just keeping us in the dark like we don't have feelings. A lot of people sacrificed other interviews just to make one of the 3 stages that you have to be there physically of Etisalat's process, some even lost there job just to meet up with Etisalat hoping something good would come out afterwards. Above all, someone died while coming for one of the stages, no doubt it's not there fault they didn't force us to apply, but I just feel it would be kind of them if they just carried us along even if it's not 100% we deserve to know something rather than just leaving is blank and somehow hopeless

well, i'm at d final stage of loosing hope tho, something good would come up someday. if you don't mind tho, some people can gaan submit there CV in person at HR Indexx at No 7, Keffi Manuwa Street, Ikoyi, they would call you for test and interview after a short while, who knows something good might come out from there, search for HR Indexx to know more about them. just thought I'd share..

OK, that's all.

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2016
Why was d Thread Close kwanu?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by SuperStarBabe(f): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
Haba ETISALAT should have better communication skills than this.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walesam1: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2016
fatai7165:
In as much as patience is a virtue, I think Etisalat is actually not being fair enough on this whole recruitment process. It's a there company no doubt, but we are humans and we have feelings too.
I think they should have a channel which they would use to communicate to us to know what's up rather than just keeping us in the dark like we don't have feelings. A lot of people sacrificed other interviews just to make one of the 3 stages that you have to be there physically of Etisalat's process, some even lost there job just to meet up with Etisalat hoping something good would come out afterwards. Above all, someone died while coming for one of the stages, no doubt it's not there fault they didn't force us to apply, but I just feel it would be kind of them if they just carried us along even if it's not 100% we deserve to know something rather than just leaving is blank and somehow hopeless

well, i'm at d final stage of loosing hope tho, something good would come up someday. if you don't mind tho, some people can gaan submit there CV in person at HR Indexx at No 7, Keffi Manuwa Street, Ikoyi, they would call you for test and interview after a short while, who knows something good might come out from there, search for HR Indexx to know more about them. just thought I'd share..

OK, that's all.

Thanks for sharing
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by betty616(f): 6:08pm On Jul 02, 2016
Yes.. HR Indexx is quite real, recruiting for access bank.. give it a try.. wish us all the best

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2016
How can i submit my application to the coy
betty616:
Yes.. HR Indexx is quite real, recruiting for access bank.. give it a try.. wish us all the best
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by airsaylongcon: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2016
femoric:

You're right bro, I stand corrected.

3k5
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Lastborn14(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
This thread has lost taste and relevance for now....it really cold here...hnmm nawa oo f Eti oodem jes put pple on HOLD.. undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.