Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755553 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by tagbovu(f): 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
kehmeh:
I'm currently not in Lagos.....maybe somebody should just walk into their office in Mushin, ask for those in the HR department and ask them what exactly the problem is......I'm sure this will help everyone....we will know if we are to take our minds off them or to wait a little while.....Those that are blaming people do not really understand how these things work.....Psychologically you keep expecting when you have not been told you failed.....u sleep and wake with ur phones and open every mails and text like its coming from them.....Let just keep praying #Prayer works
If you have all your documents u can go but I don't know if they ll allow u to do cos they are about to start interview now. It's at Oshodi centre don't know about Mushin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
The wait is endless and annoying no doubt, but come to think of it, some people are finding it difficult to exercise patience, it shows only one thing, they'd also find it difficult being patient when attending to an angry customer.

just saying tho, patience is a virtue
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by zash(f): 2:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:

If you have all your documents u can go but I don't know if they ll allow u to do cos they are about to start interview now. It's at Oshodi centre don't know about Mushin
Ermm have they started interviewing people?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shogz89: 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
This time yesterday, this page was on 290, when I first saw that it has changed to 292, I tot mail has started rolling in and people where sharing their good news. I must say am very disappointed. Two pages filled with hate and insult. Common guyz you can do better than all this.

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HanuHola(f): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
shogz89:
This time yesterday, this page was on 290, when I first saw that it has changed to 292, I tot mail has started rolling in and people where sharing their good news. I must say am very disappointed. Two pages filled with hate and insult. Common guyz you can do better than all this.
I was full of hopes wen I saw 292 also..its well

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
shogz89:

You took the words right outta my mouth, God bless u...Obviously, there are a handful of babies on this thread...Quote me, and prove yourself one!...Smh

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:

Interview keh.....I'm done with medicals....I had my medicals on the 19th of April
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shogz89: 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
exotiqueify:

You took the words right outta my mouth, God bless u...Obviously, there are a handful of babies on this thread...Quote me, and prove yourself one!...Smh
grin grin grin bae even if the pages are free of charge must they waste it, it's very possible the recruitment is delayed if a top official that plays an important role in the recruitment process dies, so I dont know what the fuse is all about. This page is heading to 193 please if you don't have something important to say don't post. am one of the few people that use the numbers of pages to judge if there is good news biko grin grin grin

Sorry for quoting you, am not one of them babies wink

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by shogz89: 4:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
HanuHola:

I was full of hopes wen I saw 292 also..its well
don't mind them jare, It was a false alarm, go back to hibernation grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
tagbovu:

Bae, please keep the information flowing. Though I've taken my mind of etisalat, still, I come here to from time to time for scraps of information. Don't let some angry folks prevent you from doing so. And besides, is the interview for CCR's or another position?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Beautyagu: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
It's true someone died but that's not the reason why the process is slow. If you had your interview on the 27th of April like me at their Mushin office,you must have seen her. The receptionist at the entrance of the door. May her gentle soul rest in peace. I pray our waiting will be fruitful.

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beautyagu:
It's true someone died but that's not the reason why the process is slow. If you had your interview on the 27th of April like me at their Mushin office,you must have seen her. The receptionist at the entrance of the door. May her gentle soul rest in peace. I pray our waiting will be fruitful.

Wow. This is really said RIP to Etisalat Mushin office Secretary
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 6:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beautyagu:
The receptionist please tell me this is not true! Chaaaaaiiiii

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HanuHola(f): 7:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
shogz89:
don't mind them jare, It was a false alarm, go back to hibernation grin grin cheesy tongue
My dear hibernation mode activated ooshocked grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HanuHola(f): 7:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beautyagu:
May the soul of d departed, Rest in perfect peace (AMEN)..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by opecareem(m): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
As a good CSR, you need to be calm, patient, compassionate and talk to people with respect.
May I know if "we" are aware that some people are monitoring this thread?
I will STRONGLY suggest that we watch what we type here.
Where is your FAITH?
You have done your part...why don't you let God do HIS.
Don't be in a hurry rather keep praying.
EMTS knows what they are doing.
God bless you all. @opecareem

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kehmeh(f): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beautyagu:
RIP to the dead....

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
kehmeh:
RIP to the dead....

Amen...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 7:40am On Jun 03, 2016
RIP to the dead....as i type this so also i wish my little nephew who just died this morning in Kano. He is the first and youngest nephew of the family, he is the reason i choose kano centre so ll have the opportunity to see him judging from the fact that i haven't seen him since he was born about a year ago and hoping to watch him grow if eventually i got landed d job. May his gentle and tender soul rest in peace. Amen *sobbing*

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 1miccza: 7:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Please let's all remember that some of the officials and workers are also members and part of this forum,we should be careful with what we say....

RIP to the dead
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkem195(f): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2016
ofeshe:
RIP to the dead....as i type this so also i wish my little nephew who just died this morning in Kano. He is the first and youngest nephew of the family, he is the reason i choose kano centre so ll have the opportunity to see him judging from the fact that i haven't seen him since he was born about a year ago and hoping to watch him grow if eventually i got landed d job. May his gentle and tender soul rest in peace. Amen *sobbing*
Take heart may his young and gentle soul rest in perfect peace Amen .... It is well

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 1miccza: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2016
tagbovu:
That's how a vital info like dis(LIPSEALED) will be missed, before I ll start getting attack from my fellow Nairalanders. Who think or feel passing information is "SABI SABI"

What's da info nooww? Don't be angry,ma binu, ewekwaliwe, kar ki ji haushi grin grin grin
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Umu101: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2016
etisalat is an Arab company founded with petrodollars. I guess the busting of the oil market bubble is affecting their manpower assessments

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Umu101: 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
ecobank sacked 1005 workers. That is what happens when a budget is not passed on time and funds are not injected into the economy (unpaid salaries). population growth in our generation will be checked by these economic circumstances. weddings will reduce along with the number of children per home. most Working people today don't have pension plans (thanks to casualization) . so the number of dependents in the next generation will be more than those in the working class. There may be no future after all for Nigeria and Black Africa as a whole

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2016
Umu101:
ecobank sacked 1005 workers. That is what happens when a budget is not passed on time and funds are not injected into the economy (unpaid salaries). population growth in our generation will be checked by these economic circumstances. weddings will reduce along with the number of children per home. most Working people today don't have pension plans (thanks to casualization) . so the number of dependents in the next generation will be more than those in the working class. There may be no future after all for Nigeria and Black Africa as a whole

So how does this affect Etisalat's recruitment process??

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jaybaiy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
charlfay:

Wow, so etisalat stopped at those who dis cbt on the 15th and jumped to those who did on the 28th, meaning there were no cbt candidates btw 16-28th. Na wa o

I did CBT since April 14. Till date, I have not heard back. Please is this normal at all? What do I do? Should I go to their office where I did the CBT?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by HanuHola(f): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
jaybaiy:

I did CBT since April 14. Till date, I have not heard back. Please is this normal at all? What do I do? Should I go to their office where I did the CBT?
I had my cbt april20th at oshodi nd I had my buddy 3rd nd 4th at mushin.what was ur accuracy nd wpm?mayb dats d reason u were not gotten bk to.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Umu101: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
the way this country is going. I don't let like it. Buhari had better draft a diversification plan. lot's of fallow land that govt is laying claim to but not using. if we were engaged as corpers in bee keeping or something like that. we all wouldn't be here now
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Umu101: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
wow. I am surprised that you are not seeing the relationship. telecoms is a highly technical and capital intensive industry. so it only thrives under a robust banking sector. but due to the mishaps, the banks are going to hike interest rates and create stiffer lending requirements. so it will affect the financial assessments of allied industries like (construction,telecoms, imports,) etc thus reducing any further labour requirements.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Umu101: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
wow. I am surprised that you are not seeing the relationship. telecoms is a highly technical and capital intensive industry. so it only thrives under a robust banking sector. but due to the mishaps (TSA, stock market crash, Zero FDI, loss of return on investments in oil and gas, the crash in the precious metal markets etc), the banks are going to hike interest rates and create stiffer lending requirements. so it will affect the financial assessments of allied industries like (construction,telecoms, imports,) etc thus reducing any further labour requirements.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Umu101: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
wow. I am surprised that you are not seeing the relationship. telecoms is a highly technical and capital intensive industry. so it only thrives under a robust banking sector. but due to the mishaps (TSA, stock market crash, Zero FDI, loss of return on investments in oil and gas, the crash in the precious metal markets etc), the banks are going to hike interest rates and create stiffer lending requirements. so it will affect the financial assessments of allied industries like (construction,telecoms, imports,) etc thus reducing any further labour requirements. this is a remote cause that has led to our long wait, in a recruitment process that was once very direct.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Umu101: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
fatai7165:

So how does this affect Etisalat's recruitment process??
I am surprised that you are not seeing the relationship. Telecoms is a capital intensive industry and only thrives under a robust capital market and banking sector. the recent mishaps (TSA, crash in the precious metal markets, loss of return on investment in oil, zero FDI, the -0.36% GDP growth etc). These have forced banks to hike lending rates and to impose stiffer lending requirements on creditors. this has caused allied industries ( like Construction, telecoms, oil firms etc) to reassess their labour requirements. This in my opinion is the reason why not just us but many graduates are being kept on hold in different recruitment processess across the country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.