Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756778 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
People of little faith. God put in place people on this earth to help you through him.

The thing with Nigerians if something is not happening to you then you won't be happy for that person, if you know how long it took that person to get a job you are gonna be surprised.

Pray for God to draw your helper close to you, remember the guy said an Etisalat oga in their church connected the dude so the guy knew of someone working with Etisalat in his church and never asked for help but a smart guy did.

Always apply sense in everything you do that is why God gave us a thinking box called a brain.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by vykta: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
and this is how Christians use logic 2 justify sin.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
Maxineng:
People of little faith. God put in place people on this earth to help you through him.

The thing with Nigerians if something is not happening to you then you won't be happy for that person, if you know how long it took that person to get a job you are gonna be surprised.

Pray for God to draw your helper close to you, remember the guy said an Etisalat oga in their church connected the dude so the guy knew of someone working with Etisalat in his church and never asked for help but a smart guy did.

Always apply sense in everything you do that is why God gave us a thinking box called a brain.
Seriously dude? In as much as I agree with half of your comment, the rest is balderdash.

Do you think any of us would give a damn about candidates that have connections with the staff of EMTS provided they had attended to us in the first place.

Nah, I don't thinks so. One way they could have done this was to attend to both sets of candidates appropriately: whether they have insiders or not.

And who wouldn't be angry after going through the required stages of recruitment and not hearing from: leaving us out in the cold. I am, don't know about you.

I missed an interview just because it fell on the same day with the medicals and you are telling me now to smile and be happy for some other guy who's getting preferential treatment. Why would I, am I not human?

But assuming they had gotten back to us, do you think I would care if they picked a bum from the streets of oshodi and gave him the CCR job. No!

We all have our helpers assigned to us by God, true that. But it's only human to be irked in scenarios like this, not because they are helping out someone they know. But because in the process, they are disregarding those who merit it. What happened to giving the jobs to both sets of applicants?

Any ways, moving on. I no go die put on top this etisalat matter. Que sera sera!

9 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by omoladeabd: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
God bless you...
Raalsalghul:

Seriously dude? In as much as I agree with half of your comment, the rest is balderdash.

Do you think any of us would give a damn about candidates that have connections with the staff of EMTS provided they had attended to us in the first place.

Nah, I don't thinks so. One way they could have done this was to attend to both sets of candidates appropriately: whether they have insiders or not.

And who wouldn't be angry after going through the required stages of recruitment and not hearing from: leaving us out in the cold. I am, don't know about you.

I missed an interview just because it fell on the same day with the medicals and you are telling me now to smile and be happy for some other guy who's getting preferential treatment. Why would I, am I not human?

But assuming they had gotten back to us, do you think I would care if they picked a bum from the streets of oshodi and gave him the CCR job. No!

We all have our helpers assigned to us by God, true that. But it's only human to be irked in scenarios like this, not because they are helping out someone they know. But because in the process, they are disregarding those who merit it. What happened to giving the jobs to both sets of applicants?

Any ways, moving on. I no go die put on top this etisalat matter. Que sera sera!

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
vykta:

So why should I go 2 church. if the church is in me

Seriously, I don't want to do this cos from observation, I've learnt it only leads to more questions and argument. But first, why do you think a whole Jesus had to have disciples? Not just the twelve? Why was he seen teaching in the temple/church/synagogue? Why didn't he just stay at home and do His thing? Why does the scriptures talk about not forsaking the gathering of the brethren? Why does it talk about one chasing 1000 and 2 10,000?

Now these are just few questions to ponder on. I could go on and on and deeper and deeper but like I said, it would only spark more questions and debate not to mention derailing the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkem195(f): 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
I remain positive!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by teekem(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hi guys u don't need all dis . I work with a telecommunication company in Ilorin n it took more den two months also. And some have done der training over two months now n were paid for dat but have still not resume. We as a CCR need to endure something.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Raalsalghul: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
omoladeabd:
God bless you...
And you too, bro!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by babawere(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
Its funny how people often use religion to such a bias level of ingenuity. I lost an interview on the same day as my medical because I believed I would resume with etisalat as soon as possible. After labouring from the 1st stage to the medical stage with tfare, distance, et al, then suddenly everything goes dead, and someone is asking me to be happy 4 another who didn't go through d whole stages, and u tink our God is a cheating deity? Even God respects a man's labour over fake lifting. As for me I have moved on from etisalat, I ll only be an asset to any organisation that recruits me @ the end. Still a little hopeful about them though!

7 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ofeshe(m): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Stop using religion to justify ur sins...christians and Muslims in Nigeria are hypocrites...sometimes i wonder what the church teaches when the goers act in opposite direction.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkem195(f): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Okay Now The post is deviating to Religion...... Hey people lets take it back to bases......
ETISALAT RECRUITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meanwhile TGIF lovers... Where is it happening??

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by dhantey324(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2016
So sad dis whole stuff is taking time. It's even worse when u don't have a job.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by radiant47: 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
clemment:

A cousin of mine has been called again to

take the cbt on wednesday at OSHOFDI.

CENTER after failing the

first. So folks what do you think?
Have your cousin been called/invited for Buddy session? Interview and medical? What level is he now?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by clemment(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2016
radiant47:
Have your cousin been called/invited for Buddy session? Interview and medical? What level is he now?

He just wrote the cbt test, not sure if they have called him for buddy
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
When was the last time ANYBODY got a resumption mail sef?? When??
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by omoladeabd: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
May 5
fatai7165:
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nkem195(f): 9:13am On Jun 20, 2016
fatai7165:
May 11th was the last resumption date...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Greyymata(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Did anyone ever bothered going to their office to get relevant info from their HR? Cos it seem the only legit way to reach these guys. I'm saying this cos not everyone reside in Lag. So instead of assumptions and unnecessary speculations from "insiders", I'm pretty sure going to their office speaks volume of one's interest in the coy.

Just a suggestion, though. Never my intention to awaken the thread, cos I know many have moved on.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chadbaby: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
nkem195:

May 11th was the last resumption date...

Our seniors in the house who have resumed with etisalat in the month of may should please keep us abreast of what's happening in-house. should we still await invites or forget about the whole recruitment?

8 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 10:38am On Jun 22, 2016
bukkielee:
Team#15 resumption mail xon land ooooooo.

Hallelujah

Are you guys done with training??

is there still hope for us waiting for resumption anytime soon?

What exactly is going on??

You guys are working with Etisalat now, you guys should help us find out something now, anything!!!

epp us Please!!

Tension yaff almost kill somebody
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2016
petiteee:
thankyou smiley it will, Just trust God! cheesy

I understand you should be busy with work, but please help us with little information about what's going on, at least you are an insider now!!

Are you guys still on training?

When are they likely to call next batch for resumption??

How long do we still have to wait??

Is there still hope for us waiting??

Biko, epp us, remember your days of humble beginning when you were waiting for ur resumption mail, you should know how we feel, just shine small light for us please..

We have being patient enough now, we just need to know what's up, most of claim to have moved on, but some how some how, deep down inside it's a lie!! there's still that soft spot waiting for a resumption mail..

please epp us :-(

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2016
Keky:
Resumption mail tí wọlé oooo @cyrusvic @paragraph

Are you guys done with training??

is there still hope for us waiting for resumption anytime soon?

What exactly is going on??

You guys are working with Etisalat now, you guys should help us find out something now, anything please you guys should remember when you were in our should you know how we feel!!!

epp us Please!!

Tension yaff almost kill somebody
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by omoladeabd: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2016
fatai7165:

I understand you should be busy with work, but please help us with little information about what's going on, at least you are an insider now!!

Biko, epp us, remember your days of humble beginning when you were waiting for ur resumption mail, you should know how we feel, just shine small light for us please..

We have being patient enough now, we just need to know what's up, most of claim to have moved on, but some how some how, deep down inside it's a lie!! there's still that soft spot waiting for a resumption mail..

my dear let's chill till after Ramadan
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by fatai7165: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2016
omoladeabd:
my dear let's chill till after Ramadan

there is God!! so we would enter July jobless too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by petiteee(f): 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2016
fatai7165:

apologies please, I do not have such information
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chadbaby: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2016
petiteee:
apologies please, I do not have such information

help us find out from any of the team leads now. those that conducted buddy session for us. they gave us a bit of hope then that we'll get d job. that's d least you can do for us since u're now in.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
funny how same people who asked others questions before getting recruited suddenly withdraw when it's their turn..so letting ppl knw if u r done with training is now classified info?..I shake blokos 4 una sha

7 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by addictedwriter(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
bugzygee:
funny how same people who asked others questions before getting recruited suddenly withdraw when it's their turn..so letting ppl knw if u r done with training is now classified info?..I shake blokos 4 una sha

Exactly my thoughts. I expected some of them that got recruited in the last batch to come here and help with little 'unclassified' info to help we the waiting ones, but all of them deserted this thread. Funny how people turn back when things go their way. So unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
addictedwriter:

Exactly my thoughts. I expected some of them that got recruited in the last batch to come here and help with little 'unclassified' info to help we the waiting ones, but all of them deserted this thread. Funny how people turn back when things go their way. So unfortunate

Its a jungle world we live in.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabbyraze(m): 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Never depend on man, always look up to God. If the job is ours, no force on earth or hell can change it. Doesn't mean we will fold our hands and wait for them, if mail enter anytime,good and if it doesn't,good.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by femoric(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Please let's take things easy with ourselves. There is no reason to get all worked up. Will it be a crime if you got two or more job options to choose from at the end of it all? Would you believe NLNG GTs waited 3years after AC since 2013 till last month before they were gotten back to, I pray ours will never be like that. Why don't we use this waiting time to explore other options.....

We don't always have the full details, who knows if those already employed have been warned about disbursing corporate info via social media or they may have seen someone among them who was summarily dismissed because he or she cannot keep a balance between the said and the unsaid?
Don't get me wrong though, I'm into this frantic race as well.
Once again, let's improve on our patience. Thanks.

Where are these guys: Stevostical and Mhizdiva, you guys have gone AWOL Abii,,, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.