Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (755779 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Njoku. How r u getting set for tomorrow's work experience? God will go with you. Pls can you remember the name of that etisalat staff that organized the test? The one with the beards? I will appreciate this info. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
oliwaseunojo: I guess the people that did dere interview with u-connect on 29th of november 2012 have not been invited 4 CBT

Yes ooo we have not been invited... Ooo or have they stopped calling for now?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ miss ope not sure oooooooo. Make God help us
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2013
oliwaseunojo: @ miss ope not sure oooooooo. Make God help us

Amennnnnnnn ooo we need his help o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Doovy, I'm good to go. Thanks for wishing me success. Its a pity I can't remember any of their names; sorry abt that.
Doovy: Njoku. How r u getting set for tomorrow's work experience? God will go with you. Pls can you remember the name of that etisalat staff that organized the test? The one with the beards? I will appreciate this info. Thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 9:46am On Jan 08, 2013
njoku000: Doovy, I'm good to go. Thanks for wishing me success. Its a pity I can't remember any of their names; sorry abt that.

Please give us tips on how the interview went...when u return... Tanx.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2013
Am there already ! At the front of the gate ! Wishing you all the best in your searches!
Delay is never failure neither is it denial
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by RussellM: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello everyone,

Please I submitted my Resume at the Airtel office on the 3rd of December 2012.
I have not heard anything from them ever since. Has anyone in the house that applied for the Airtel Job heard from them?

When will/have they started calling applicants for an interview?

Thanks in advance for your prompt response...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
The work experience is just to sit with a working customer care agent and observe what they do. You ask questions too.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cman77(m): 9:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Pls house,who knows when u-connect will call dos pple dat did der interview on 29th nov last yr cos house don overtire me.stayin at home is nt d best.pls,sm1 shud answer.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2013
cman77: Pls house,who knows when u-connect will call dos pple dat did der interview on 29th nov last yr cos house don overtire me.stayin at home is nt d best.pls,sm1 shud answer.

Maybe u need to be proactive about It..... Go to their office and find out.... Simple...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Russell M: Hello everyone,

Please I submitted my Resume at the Airtel office on the 3rd of December 2012.
I have not heard anything from them ever since. Has anyone in the house that applied for the Airtel Job heard from them?

When will/have they started calling applicants for an interview?

Thanks in advance for your prompt response...

did u submit ur resume or u wrote down ur name and other details'''

I wrote my name..and other details but didn't submit my resume and also not heard from dem.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by RussellM: 10:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Miss Ope:

did u submit ur resume or u wrote down ur name and other details'''

I wrote my name..and other details but didn't submit my resume and also not heard from dem.

I submitted my resume and wrote down my Name, Phone number and Email address. Other applicants did the same.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
D
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2013
They had been making mistake in their text when contacting people. Everybody that does the work experience is to come on Thursday at 12pm for the final interview. It is on the paper you signed on Tuesday. I was immediately invited like 2 hours after leaving their office on Tuesday with a mistaken date. Ensure you are there tomorrow. Didn't you get any text? Call that etisalat line in their previous text to confirm.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2013
Del
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by desoladearie(f): 4:20am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls guys, can i still apply?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Relixy, I did d work experience on Teusday too by 2:30pm. I saw 11th on the sheet I signed and d sms I got later stated 11th too. I wonder if its a mistake like you said cus ppl who did d work experience on Wednesday where told to come on d 11th too. I read your post late if not, I woukd have gone there today just to b sure. Anyway, I'll have to wait and go tomoro. Pls update us here later about how the interview was today. Tnx.
Relixy2k: They had been making mistake in their text when contacting people. Everybody that does the work experience is to come on Thursday at 12pm for the final interview. It is on the paper you signed on Tuesday. I was immediately invited like 2 hours after leaving their office on Tuesday with a mistaken date. Ensure you are there tomorrow. Didn't you get any text? Call that etisalat line in their previous text to confirm.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ Doovy av u been sent a text?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
Any day and time u saw on d sheet is ur interview day and time because u are going to sign on dat sheet at d right column. Thru with d intervw. It is a barrage of questns by 3 persons. Know what a cust care does, why are u here and several other questn. Average time for each persn in the interview is abt 12-15 mins o. Be prepared.Take ur cv and a psprt along.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
I went 2 u-connect office I was told that d people dat did dere interview with u-connect on 29th november 2012 will soon be called. If u haven't been called for CBT relax

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
Miss Ope, I haven't been called yet. Thanks for your concern. I will let you know when I am called.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by RussellM: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
Congrats to every one in the house who has been called for an interview, CBT and job experience test. Thanks alot Ms. Ope for your prompt response.

I still have one question: has anyone heard from Airtel? Any information would go a long way in soothing anxious applicants like me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2013
@Njoku how was your interview? Congrats in advance. Miss Ope whats up?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2013
Thanks Doovy, the interview was hot oo, make I no lie. But I'm optimistic; God will do it for me. A panel of 3 ppl bombarded us wit questions. To those still waiting to be called for CBT, work experience and interview, pls keep faith. We shall all get there IJN. Amen.
Doovy: @Njoku how was your interview? Congrats in advance. Miss Ope whats up?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
@all waiting for cbt, trust in God. @all waiting for the final goodnews, trust in God. God never ever fail. Let us share info when we get the medical call up. For those awaiting cbt too, do share any info you have.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Njoku & Reliexy2k congrats. It's just a hair's breath 2 ur appointment letters, optimism does it. I heard they r calling 4 work xperience in batches so I still have hope. Besides, they'd be sending messages 2 succussful & unsuccessful CBT candidates as well. Lets keep one another informed. C u all @ d top 2013.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
@Doovy, amen. Keep the faith and smiles is already over you.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2013
Doovy: @Njoku how was your interview? Congrats in advance. Miss Ope whats up?

Doovy am very well...... How u fairing?
It is well with U... Btw check ur email..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 7:14am On Jan 14, 2013
@njoku
i went for the interview. Just wanna know what medium they're gona contact us with. Is it through email or text messages ?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2013
Dogitto, from what people who've passed this stage said, its likely to be via email for the medical invitation.
Dogitto: @njoku
i went for the interview. Just wanna know what medium they're gona contact us with. Is it through email or text messages ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.