Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756986 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dogitto:

Take a bus from oshodi to CMS ! Alight at CMS bus stop. Ask after the city hall. Its a trekking distance from the bus stop !
Thank you so much @Dogitto, God bless you abundantly. For any stage we are hopeful for, God is going to do it by his grace. Amen
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abiodunfaj: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2013
cman77: Those pple in d house who said u-connet lost contract to mactay consulting,y didnt u chek if mactay is acceptin cvs,especially for d benefit of those who have faith nd still waitin for u-connet to call,insted of spreadin disheartnin rumours.I believe u-connet lost no contract,jst dat de have anoda partner,mactay.u pple make it seem as if mactay nd u-connet were bidders 4 contract nd u-connet lost while contract had already bin given to U-connet.pls,stop spreadin rumours.nd for dos invited 4 medicals,is it u-connet or mactay dat invited u?
. Etisalat sent the mail for medicals... Not any of the consulting firm.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2013
@Miss Ope and Njoku, thanks for all the words that ignited my hope. Though like Miss Ope said, move on and move on will I. Though painful that @23 words per minute and 90% accuracy I was told I didn't pass (I called U Connect and was Told I didn't pass CBT). Definitely, God has better plans. Congrats Njoku. Miss Ope hope we meet again in another forum. Bless u all.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2013
Doovy: @Miss Ope and Njoku, thanks for all the words that ignited my hope. Though like Miss Ope said, move on and move on will I. Though painful that @23 words per minute and 90% accuracy I was told I didn't pass (I called U Connect and was Told I didn't pass CBT). Definitely, God has better plans. Congrats Njoku. Miss Ope hope we meet again in another forum. Bless u all.

Doovy ..I have only one simple sentence.. For u IT's WEll With U...Amen....I think Dats wat I need for myself too @ this time.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2013
UW Doovy, that's d spirit. Delay is not denial, the future its definitely better. This is the first job I'll get since 2010 February when I finished NYSC. Its not been easy. Although it isn't my ideal job but I'm very certain it would kickstart greater things in my life. I'll hold on to it while looking out for something better. I wish you all success.
Doovy: @Miss Ope and Njoku, thanks for all the words that ignited my hope. Though like Miss Ope said, move on and move on will I. Though painful that @23 words per minute and 90% accuracy I was told I didn't pass (I called U Connect and was Told I didn't pass CBT). Definitely, God has better plans. Congrats Njoku. Miss Ope hope we meet again in another forum. Bless u all.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2013
To those of us waiting 2 be called for CBT or interviews let's keep hope alive
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
When God wants to bless a man , He defies all natural laws. My prayer is that everyone whose name appear on this thread will get a job sooner than you expect ! Trust in God, Stay faithful to him and He will definitely bless you beyond your immediate. imagination
Get an Helmet you all because a huge blessing is falling on your head soon

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by polipompom: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2013
@ njoku, u'v rili bn patient. Some f us who completed service abt 7 mnths ago r nt findn it easy waitning. Surely, beta days await u bruv. Al d best. Cheers!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abiodunfaj: 10:06am On Jan 19, 2013
IYANU ASELE.... Miracle will happen. Just Believe in Baba God.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abiodunfaj: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2013
IYANU ASELE.... Miracle will happen. Just Believe in Baba God. Just him Alone can Perfect Everything that concerns Us... IREP BELIEVER'S WORLD
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 1:54pm On Jan 19, 2013
Tnx polipompom, but it wasn't my doing but God's. Remember that destinys are different so the fact that I stayed 3yrs doesn't mean you'll do d same. Meanwhile, somd people who did CBT on 11/12th of Dec received sms yday for work experience stages. That means there's hope for most of the hopefuls. Wishing u all success.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cman77(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Njoku r u sure dat dos who did cbt on 12th nd 11th dec lastyr were invited 4 interview?well,if true dats good news 4 dos still xpectant.missope did u c dat.if smtin is takin long does nt mean it won't come
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2013
cman77: Njoku r u sure dat dos who did cbt on 12th nd 11th dec lastyr were invited 4 interview?well,if true dats good news 4 dos still xpectant.missope did u c dat.if smtin is takin long does nt mean it won't come

Cman... Those who did first interview on the 29th thursday 2012... None of them av been invited for cbt.....Dats wat am saying..
U tink there's still hope for dem?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cman77(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2013
@missope.delay is nt denial,I believe der is still hope.de collected our cvs nd promised to get bak to us.rememba de stoppd kolletin cvs on 30th nov 2012 or so.don't forget faith moves mountain.kip tryin until u get der.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2013
cman77: @missope.delay is nt denial,I believe der is still hope.de collected our cvs nd promised to get bak to us.rememba de stoppd kolletin cvs on 30th nov 2012 or so.don't forget faith moves mountain.kip tryin until u get der.

Faith without work is dead.... This delay is killing.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2013
@ miss ope I believe we will be called. The interviews are in batches
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olumbre(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2013
@All: good morning peeps. guess w all had a lovely night rest. i did my CBT on 11th and did my experience yesterday. they sent the text last friday. eaning they are still sending text. i confirmed from the secretary at Mushin call centre where we had the experience. she said they are still sending invitation/rejection text messages to those that have not received, that those that have not gotten theirs should be patience. that was what she said.
so pls for those who have not receieved any text message should still have positive hope that they will send the text.
For those that have not been called for the CBT, i dont have any answer for that oooooooooooooo.
tanx and have a lovrly day ahead.
olumbre!!!!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olumbre(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2013
@All: good morning peeps. guess we all had a lovely night rest. i did my CBT on 11th Dec. and did my experience yesterday. they sent the text last Friday. meaning they are still sending text. i confirmed from the secretary at Mushin call centre where we had the experience. she said they are still sending invitation/rejection text messages to those that have not received, that those that have not gotten theirs should be patience. that was what she said.
so pls for those who have not received any text message should still have positive hope that they will send the text.
For those that have not been called for the CBT, i don't have any answer for that oooooooooooooo.
tanx and have a lovely day ahead.
olumbre!!!!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cambiaso(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ all hope ur all having a great day? I've been a passive member of this forum but just decided to become active. That being said, I have it on good authority that the call centre recruitment is still very much on, so if u've not been called please just stay hopeful and exercise a little patience, Oluwa is surely involved, i'm also expecting to be contacted pretty soon cos my cousin told me it's in batches, but the truth is I don't know which of the stages it is, but the essence of me commenting is to encourage those that have lost hope and tell them that whatever happens there's a plan for everyone, just keep the hope alive, it is well, God bless you all abundantly...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abiodunfaj: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2013
@cambiaso nice one thumbs Up....2 ur prayer. Amen n Amen.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jiggar(m): 12:27am On Jan 24, 2013
Wait all my brothers and sisters, GOD is still in control. The bible said' those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint'. The 'major' job you have for now is to wait, do not let frustration takeaway your faith in GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2013
jiggar: Wait all my brothers and sisters, GOD is still in control. The bible said' those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint'. The 'major' job you have for now is to wait, do not let frustration takeaway your faith in GOD.

The major job is to keep searching for other jobs while u wait 4 dis one......or go do any business dat suits u .....pls don't just wait aimlessly oooo ehen...my penny
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cambiaso(m): 9:11am On Jan 24, 2013
Miss Ope:
No one's saying u shouldn't look for another job, hoping for this doesn't stop you from applying for another job, does it?

The major job is to keep searching for other jobs while u wait 4 dis one......or go do any business dat suits u .....pls don't just wait aimlessly oooo ehen...my penny
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2013
[quote author=cambiaso][/quote]

Why u dey follow me about... Follow Follow
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cambiaso(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2013
@ miss Ope, not sure I understand what u mean by following u around, just commented on a topic. Well i'm sorry if that's what it looks like, my sincere apologies.. Be aii.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
cambiaso: @ miss Ope, not sure I understand what u mean by following u around, just commented on a topic. Well i'm sorry if that's what it looks like, my sincere apologies.. Be aii.
It's just a teasing remark by her. I know her, she meant no harm. God will answer all our prayers
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ettta(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
please i got called for CBT test tomorrow @ilupeju. i rili dont have a clue as to what is waiting for me there. puleeeeeeeeese if any has an idea i'd b very greatful if you could share.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2013
Just listen to the instructions very important..You will be faced with typing speed, multi-tasking and personality test.Make sure you type fast and accurate.That of multitasking, listen to the caller very well and take down the information, this one is very important..Goodluck to you.

ettta: please i got called for CBT test tomorrow @ilupeju. i rili dont have a clue as to what is waiting for me there. puleeeeeeeeese if any has an idea i'd b very greatful if you could share.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 12:14am On Jan 25, 2013
ettta: please i got called for CBT test tomorrow @ilupeju. i rili dont have a clue as to what is waiting for me there. puleeeeeeeeese if any has an idea i'd b very greatful if you could share.
Wow, so they are still calling for cbt, congrats. Are u among the people that did their first interview on the 29th? The Cbt involves typing accuracy and speed, personalty questions that you will answer by ticking your most likely trait and least likely trait to the same questions, then multi tasking where you listen to a caller and u immediately input the details. All will be explained to you at the test venue. Just be calm and attentive.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Beauty85: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2013
@etta can u pls answer relix questn.u guys hold informatn buh u wnt answers 2 urs.pls whoeva wnt informatn from dis etisalat forum must answer our ?s first.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2013
Beauty85: @etta can u pls answer relix questn.u guys hold informatn buh u wnt answers 2 urs.pls whoeva wnt informatn from dis etisalat forum must answer our ?s first.

From my findings Etta just registered ,,, he is the only one who got called for CBT,,, and wants to do CBT @ Ilupeju,,,, am not sure Dats the venue the previous set used... Maybe he's trying to pull our legs... Or he's using Top connections.. Well Goodluck to Etta

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.