Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (756723 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 6:54am On Jan 15, 2013
News Reaching Me says U- connect lost contract to another outsourcing company.... Pls house how true is dis?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2013
I heard the same thing yesterday ooo. The girl who told me said her colleague was given the info at u-connect office. But I had a friend call two uconnect staff who r his frnds and theu both said the info is false and unfounded. I just hope it is false. Miss ope, how did u get ur info? Its like we both have d same source.
Miss Ope: News Reaching Me says U- connect lost contract to another outsourcing company.... Pls house how true is dis?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyej(f): 8:39am On Jan 15, 2013
Can't rili say if they lost d contract oh,but it was U̶̲̥̅̊ connect dat I sumited my cv And it was them dat contacted me until last week wen I got a text to resume duty but I was from Mactay in lekki that did i documentation,medicals,pensions etc, so its possible but if so. No need to worry U̶̲̥̅̊ connect will send ur details to Mactay if thats d case.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2013
njoku000: I heard the same thing yesterday ooo. The girl who told me said her colleague was given the info at u-connect office. But I had a friend call two uconnect staff who r his frnds and theu both said the info is false and unfounded. I just hope it is false. Miss ope, how did u get ur info? Its like we both have d same source.

Dearie. I can't really say but a friend called me yesterday and told me dat...... Can't really say if it's true or false.. Dats's why I posted it here to confirm....it's well
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 9:18am On Jan 15, 2013
I heard thesame story of lost of contract yesterday.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 9:41am On Jan 15, 2013
oliwaseunojo: I heard thesame story of lost of contract yesterday.

Does this mean there's no more hope for we expecting to hear from dem?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by nocmig27: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2013
I don't think this story is true bc it has not been up-to a year etisalat contracted U-connect, so how can they call it off now?
In a contract, there must be a stated terms of condition which i know must not end even in two yr's time.So lets forget this false story.Those hoping to hear from them, its not too late.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2013
I don't think so. They are mere rumours and hearsays

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
del
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyej(f): 8:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
teenuharde: Hello, I'd like to know how long it took for u connect to get back to you after your final interview . Thanks

I took them about 2weeks,before we were sent messages for medicals And then a week plus before resupmtion/documentation
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
prettyej:

I took them about 2weeks,before we were sent messages for medicals And then a week plus before resupmtion/documentation
Why did it take them that long? Is documentation the checking of original result?

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
@All, pls ignore the rumors of Etisalat withdrawing contract from U-connect, it is false. Just that Etisalat now have another outsourcing partner, Mactay, and they are enen having CBT today. For those waiting for medicals, keep checking your mails, heard all their training spaces are full. For those waiting for interview like me, keep praying. It is well.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
@Njoku and all waiting for Medicals. Pls check your mails. they have started inviting. A friend of mine was invited for medicals now. Check your mails and congratulations.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thank you jesus, I just receive the pre medical invitation form o to come to the hospital on monday. I really appreciate the house and Gmhc who place this advert here. God bless you all in jesus name. Amen. God will perfect everything that belong to us all.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Doovy: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
Relixy2k. Congratulations Oh!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by njoku000(m): 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
Tnx Doovy, I got d invitation for medicals too. I say a big tnk u to everyone of u whose support got me dis far and to all CBT, Interview and Medical hopefuls, I urge u not to loose hope just yet cus b4 long u all would surelly have a cause to smile and give glory to God Almighty.
Doovy: @Njoku and all waiting for Medicals. Pls check your mails. they have started inviting. A friend of mine was invited for medicals now. Check your mails and congratulations.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by ndcide(m): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ doovy, are they still inviting people for work experience ? I mean for those who did the CBT on 12th dec '12 and have not heard from them. should people in that category still wait and hope? or should they move on?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
ndcide: @ doovy, are they still inviting people for work experience ? I mean for those who did the CBT on 12th dec '12 and have not heard from them. should people in that category still wait and hope? or should they move on?

Move on they've stopped invitinG people..
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by oliwaseunojo: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ miss ope how are u sure that there is no longer recruitment
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by prettyej(f): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
Relixy2k: Why did it take them that long? Is documentation the checking of original result?

I didn't say d documentation was one week,I only said it took dem like less dan two weeks to call us for documentation....d documentation was done just one day at Mactay office
@all dat just got invited for medicals congratulations U̶̲̥̅̊ are already there...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
oliwaseunojo: @ miss ope how are u sure that there is no longer recruitment

Can't u see the handwriting on the wall?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cman77(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
@miss ope.y have u decided to accept defeat.u've nt bin kalld 4 cbt nd u have given up already!nt lyk dat o!y can't u jst pray nd believe,with determination u will get der nd persistence as well.moreso,oluwaseunojo,said smtym dat he went to u-connect nd de told him dos who did interview on 29-11-12 will soon be kalld.or is der any info u have dat makes u belive de have stoppd kallin?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by MissOpe(f): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2013
cman77: @miss ope.y have u decided to accept defeat.u've nt bin kalld 4 cbt nd u have given up already!nt lyk dat o!y can't u jst pray nd believe,with determination u will get der nd persistence as well.moreso,oluwaseunojo,said smtym dat he went to u-connect nd de told him dos who did interview on 29-11-12 will soon be kalld.or is der any info u have dat makes u belive de have stoppd kallin?

Yes Becos someone gave an info dat their training centre is already filled besides U-connect lost contract to mactay ...and so many more
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
I got an email asking me to come for medicals! God is great! Am wishing everyone the best here ! Delay is not denial. God will make everything beautiful in His own time
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by newuc2come(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2013
dat d training centre is filled doesnt mean recruitment has stopped.not everyone can be trained at once.dats y dey have batches.d ones dat got email invites are probably next to train.keep hopin.God dey
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Beauty85: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2013
@pweetej can u pls tell us d address of dis MACTAY.tnks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abiodunfaj: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2013
Miss ope dnt give up.... Delay is not denial. Mind u U Connect is intact with Etisalat. U connect and Mactay owns d contract. So keep d hope Alive. @ Beauty85 Mactay Office: Prince Adelowo Adedeji Street, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Pennusula Phase 1, Lagos. @Miss Ope. Add me up on fb. abiodunfaj@yahoo.com need 2 talk 2 u. Tkia

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Beauty85: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2013
@abiodunfaj can i go there to submit ma cv while waitin 4 u-connect to call 4 cbt.tnks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by abiodunfaj: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2013
Sincerely, I wudnt knw abt dat... U cud give it a try.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by cman77(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2013
Those pple in d house who said u-connet lost contract to mactay consulting,y didnt u chek if mactay is acceptin cvs,especially for d benefit of those who have faith nd still waitin for u-connet to call,insted of spreadin disheartnin rumours.I believe u-connet lost no contract,jst dat de have anoda partner,mactay.u pple make it seem as if mactay nd u-connet were bidders 4 contract nd u-connet lost while contract had already bin given to U-connet.pls,stop spreadin rumours.nd for dos invited 4 medicals,is it u-connet or mactay dat invited u?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Relixy2k: 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dogitto: I got an email asking me to come for medicals! God is great! Am wishing everyone the best here ! Delay is not denial. God will make everything beautiful in His own time
Pls explain how i wud get to the hospital for medicals on monday from oshodi
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dogitto(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2013
Relixy2k: Pls explain how i wud get to the hospital for medicals on monday from oshodi

Take a bus from oshodi to CMS ! Alight at CMS bus stop. Ask after the city hall. Its a trekking distance from the bus stop !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.