Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

What Is The Validity Of Ongoing Constitutional Amendment Procedure' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Validity Of Ongoing Constitutional Amendment Procedure' (458 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Validity Of Ongoing Constitutional Amendment Procedure' by kasiem(m): 8:19am On Nov 28, 2012
Pls, i need u guys to discuss d appropriate measure to adopt in amending the constitution. I once had that privilege of being at enugu, and i saw the way the national legislators were deceiving some selected few (mostly unenlightened people) in d name of referendum. Some technical questions will be raised and all the populace will do is to yowl in cohesion either in support or against. So, what's the appropriate to amend constitution.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Gov Suspends Attorney General, Two Commissioners For Improper Dressing / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution / Man Commits Suicide After Akufo-addo Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.