Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja (53322 Views)

Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / See Pics Of Ongoing Renovation At Asorock. / 2014 Photos of Abuja-Kaduna Standard Guage Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
its interesting to know that Nigeria's capital will soon enjoy world class railway system

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by kennyslim1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adetula1:
its interesting to know that Nigeria's capital will soon enjoy world class railway system

Nice development...its the maintenance that's going to count...nice one GEJ

40 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
kennyslim1:

cry where's the pics?

check again bro

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by blexxonmak(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Yes GEJ is working.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Makes you wonder what the fuc/k all the past so called leaders have been doing from 1970 to the coming of GEJ!

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by ddddon(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
nice move by the current administration. long live the federal republic of Nigeria. for this alone I will vote GEJ come 2015. click yes if u will vote GEJ and click share if u will vote Buhari..... seems GEJ is winning , where the Buhari followers

153 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Adetula1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
more pix taken at different locations

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by talktimi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Buhari is working

54 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by freeanijor(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wow! I no fit shout. Jonah Just say yes people are waiting to return you back to Aso Rock.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by christejames(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
So beautiful! I just can't wait for this fresh air to continue that's why I'm for GEJ till 2019...

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by iterator25: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
makes you wonder what obasanjo did for 8 years

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
@op, thanks for the beautiful pictures. Interestingly, the modern railway is between Kaduna and abuja, not Otuoke and PH.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by brownlord: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by nickxtra(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
iterator25:
makes you wonder what obasanjo did for 8 years
As far long as President Jonathan are Obasanjo are not competing for 'who did this better of worst, I must let you that ObJ started most of the infrastructures being completed by President Jonathan today, including this projects.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by talktimi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
nickxtra:
As far long as President Jonathan are Obasanjo are not competing for 'who did this better of worst, I must let you that ObJ started most of the infrastructures being completed by President Jonathan today, including this projects.
is govt a continuum or not ?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
You wont see them here

15 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by karlmax2: 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Nonsense,I guess this project will be abandon as soon as the man gets voted in the second time, I saw this with oshiomole already. Nigeria politicians be deceiving us since 1914
troll alert!! Pls ignore so that we dont derail this beautiful thread

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adetula1:
I hope it get completed...we are tired of seeing abandoned projects all over the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
brownlord:
Since we fear it maybe abandoned after reelection, maybe the project shouldn't have been started at all. I guess that will be fine by you?
Guy, you do not prove your neutrality by spewing trash

36 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
Development i like to see.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ibos that shout GEJ till 3053 don't even get quarter of what the north gets. tongue

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by IGBOSON1: 2:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
nickxtra:

^^^Nice one! wink

So OBJ spent EIGHT whole years just 'starting' infrastructures for the next incoming President to complete!?......Even with no born-to-rule psychos making the country ungovernable for him!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
If he tinks m go'n to cast my vote 4 him cos of dis?! Den he's must b dreaming cool

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by klem93(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by BenGlobal1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Gej till 2019

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by chinchong: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by danaiks(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
GEJ....surest nigga!! cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by AntiBotBan: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
ok
Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
. Team GEJ.... that's why i like GEJ he they always try him best even when they're tryna fustrate his efforts he keeps going at it to make sure he achieves his goal or aim no matter the critics .

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja by bestman09(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
God bless Nigeria. God bless GEJ and his team. God bless every patriotic person in Nigeria. I believe that we will get there soon if there is peace

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / Update Of Jonathan's Visit: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Part Of Meeting With Obasanjo / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.