Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234352 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Chrisvicmall is for real , yipeeeee !

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
dav8id: thank you very much my guy. You're saying PEOPLE SHOULD NOT MIND ME BUT YOU STILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE A PAYMENT TO MY ACCOUNT TODAY BEING 11,DEC,2012 HMM...
See my friends!i dont have any personal problem with anyone here.if my doing offend anyone here,then am saying am sorry. If anyone did not like my style of doing thinks then let me knw. Am a mature minded individual.i never attack anyone here,cos am not the type. I respect every individual here as a person.

when i start a thread HOW PRIFITABLE TO IMPORT UK USED LAPTOP AND PHONE' I knw the kind of respond i got from that thread.yet am still galant and many came to me for help eg survyprof..he just make payment into my account for exchange of the Uk used laptop and phone,but he the same person telling people should not mind me HABA PEOPLE! Where this kind of life will lead us?
Regard
I just discovered something now. Surveycash and surveyprof are not the same people. Surveycash is the one that paid David and David thought is Surveyprof....lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[b][/b][b][/b]
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2012
I sent ChrisVicMall the link to what i am buying yesterday. I requested for how to get the money acros for them to order. No reply yet
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:05am On Dec 14, 2012
2fishes: I sent ChrisVicMall the link to what i am buying yesterday. I requested for how to get the money acros for them to order. No reply yet
Patience, you are not the only one doing biz with them...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2012
2sexy: Patience, you are not the only one doing biz with them...
They would still get to you but all you wuld be required is to pay into their account here in Nigeria meaning they would let you know the naira eqiuvalent of your propert item.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2012
EL MATTOL CAN I GET REAL SOLID GOLD NECKLACE IN ALIEXPRESS
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2012
2fishes: I sent ChrisVicMall the link to what i am buying yesterday. I requested for how to get the money acros for them to order. No reply yet
Check their website for their diamond bank detail & make payment, then send the details to the mtn number on the screen. Once they are notified, u will be informed and ur product will be bought. I place order for different products from different sellers on alibaba, aliexpress & dhgate. I appreciated their patience while they r dealing with those sellers. Some sellers will not just answer on time, so they have to take order from me to just place order like that or i choose another reliable seller.
If your seller refuses to answer your questions in detail, just hover to another seller that is responsive. There are some products i can never buy on dhgate & some products i can never buy on aliexpress. I have some permanent sellers on either platform.
For those who are still afraid not to burn their credit or need to partner with us, you can check our fast selling goods on www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace or naijamarketplace1@yahoo.com call 08034018955 for any quantity.
We are also expecting our UK/USA used BB, laptop.
We don‘t sell ebooks but physical products.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2012
Well, I risk thingz ma way, I ordered an 8GB MP4 on Nov 26, Got it shipped Nov 28 (ChinaPost free Shipping), it arrived da PostOffice yesterday, they called me and I cleared it. Time for the REAL BUZ on AliXp.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 8:57am On Dec 14, 2012
Qasminho: Well, I risk thingz ma way, I ordered an 8GB MP4 on Nov 26, Got it shipped Nov 28 (ChinaPost free Shipping), it arrived da PostOffice yesterday, they called me and I cleared it. Time for the REAL BUZ on AliXp.
hi Qashminho did u pay any money b4 d postoffice gave u ur mp4 if yes how much was it?
What were d credential u use in order to take ur mp4?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveycash(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2012
Hello Everyone,

I have been watching this from the sidelines and I must confess El Matteo deserves an award for this important thread he has created. There are a lot of people out there who are requesting for money to expose this information. Some have not even imported a toothpick but claim they are Alpha & Omega in this business.

By God's grace, I have been doing this business for about a year now. I learnt the hard way using try and error. I remember the first time I did a test order Aliexpress. I bought 10pcs of phone case and in 2 weeks, it was delivered to the nearest post office in Lagos. Right now, I am a VIP member of AE meaning I have met a payment/spending threshold

I'll be assisting El Matteo in answering some of the questions. My motivations are to get this unemployment rate in the country reduced to the bearest minimum.

Chibenze:
hi Qashminho did u pay any money b4 d postoffice gave u ur mp4 if yes how much was it?

Yes, some request for money, some don't. Legally, they are not supposed to collect a dime from you.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by osca123(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2012
surveycash: Hello Everyone,

I have been watching this from the sidelines and I must confess El Matteo deserves an award for this important thread he has created. There are a lot of people out there who are requesting for money to expose this information. Some have not even imported a toothpick but claim they are Alpha & Omega in this business.

By God's grace, I have been doing this business for about a year now. I learnt the hard way using try and error. I remember the first time I did a test order Aliexpress. I bought 10pcs of phone case and in 2 weeks, it was delivered to the nearest post office in Lagos. Right now, I am a VIP member of AE meaning I have met a payment/spending threshold

I'll be assisting El Matteo in answering some of the questions. My motivations are to get this unemployment rate in the country reduced to the bearest minimum.

Yes, some request for money, some don't. Legally, they are not supposed to collect a dime from you.

which products do u import now?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 11:16am On Dec 14, 2012
Chibenze:

I didnt pay em anytn, I used ma VOTER'S CARD for I.D, usualy, dey acept natnal I.D, int pasport nd Driver's licence.
U'l also b required to sign some doc plus submit a photostat of Ur I.D.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2012
I want to buy a laptop in aliexpress i have little idea abt quality of a laptop, please suggest what i should be considering when buying a laptop?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
surveycash: Hello Everyone,

I learnt you also pay someone for importation business, or am I lying?
Anybody can pay any one if you are lazy to walk around internet or you feel you need to pay for hidden information to lay your hands on it. I don't think the importation business is a rocket science cos any one learn and start.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by emmnet(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
@wisemanj hw far pls can u give me the link to that site u bought the jeweries here is my email emmaelijah@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
hi guy pls can i get real gold necklace in aliexp
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
wisemanj: hi guy pls can i get real gold necklace in aliexp
I don't think you can get "real" gold on aliexpress. be mindful of what you order on aliexpress or from Chinaplatform. There are some things you can't byt from China such as BB, Ipad, Iphone, original concealer, real gold or branded laptop. you can still buy some women's stuff and othe innovative equipments.
Forthose that would like to buy used BB or laptops from UK or USA, you can contact us for bulk buy.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
emmnet: @wisemanj hw far pls can u give me the link to that site u bought the jeweries here is my email emmaelijah@gmail.com
the necklace i bought is not real or gold filled if u insist then i wil send u
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2012
Qasminho: Well, I risk thingz ma way, I ordered an 8GB MP4 on Nov 26, Got it shipped Nov 28 (ChinaPost free Shipping), it arrived da PostOffice yesterday, they called me and I cleared it. Time for the REAL BUZ on AliXp.
Qas you mean you got your product ordered through free shipping in 18days? bUT i ordered a tablet pc for almost 24days now,since november 20th up till today,it still hasn't gotten to me yet...or is yours not free shipping through ChinaPOST cause mine is through ChinaPost too.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2012
CHAMAS/
THANKS U AR RIGTH PLS CAN U GIVE ME SOME ITEM THAT SELL FAST THERE NIGERIA
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
donziko: Qas you mean you got your product ordered through free shipping in 18days? bUT i ordered a tablet pc for almost 24days now,since november 20th up till today,it still hasn't gotten to me yet...or is yours not free shipping through ChinaPOST cause mine is through ChinaPost too.
free shipping is 3wks minimum except the product comes with free shipping.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gurujoe(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
pple in d house, wht ar d differences between aliexpress n alibaba in terms of products dey market? Hw cld i send a link frm ipmart 2 chrisvicmall ordering 4 a product? or beta put hw cld i buy i a product frm ipmart using christvicmall? Ansa plz!
*whistlin 2 marraba GTB 2 get my mastercard*
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
gurujoe: pple in d house, wht ar d differences between aliexpress n alibaba in terms of products dey market? Hw cld i send a link frm ipmart 2 chrisvicmall ordering 4 a product? or beta put hw cld i buy i a product frm ipmart using christvicmall? Ansa plz!
*whistlin 2 marraba GTB 2 get my mastercard*
chrisvicmall is not live in malaysia where ipmart is located. aliexpress sells products in a quantity that can be forwarded to you by air and mostly less than 100kg while alibaba housed manufacturers and sell large quantity most time up to $15000. though i do buy from manufacturer direct and bypass the wholesalers on aliexpress. some sellers on aliexpress tampers with their products but manufacturers will never do that.
I would have shown you tricks i used to buy from alibaba direct but e get some chinko wey dey follow us dey scan our update for hia, so make i no kuku spread am for dem dem. just undertstand why i posted in pidgin, if to say u be yoruba, i for use my dialect.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ALL .I want to advice you people to watch and make a thorough research on things you buy in both aliexpress and Dhgate.
I order a 7inch android tablet pc external 3G network I.e u can connect your modem to it apart from the WiFi that is in-built,it arrived on thursday and I went to chrisvicmall to claim it on friday at the airport
My people do you know what happened,I tried to connect my modem to browse,the next thing I see is; the screen just went blank and started shaking as if it fell inside water. Ok I force the power off since I can't power-off from the screen again having blanked. Thank God it power-on and I tried to connect my modem again,the same problem repeat itself.
Hmmm to cut the story short, Mr Chris Elena from China called me having emailed him the problem of the Pc,he told me to try it again and that I should call him back,I tried it again this time around with another 3G modem which is ZTE, not the previous Hauwei 3G modem
.I did many settings on it whether it will work,but all is de same
I have emailed him again telling him that I will return the android and change it with the one that is in-built with either 2G or 3G and phone call

So my advice here is;always go for andriod Pc that is in-built with phone call and 2G or 3G I.e you can slot ur SIM CARD and browse on the go and also make call....I even show one of my bro yesterday that is willing and ready to buy from my hand 50k but he later say he doesn't want the one without sim card,that can't make call

Please and please,always go for this one. Although some are cost but you can't get some from the range of 16k-30k and if you can make a gain of 15-50k on it,I think is not too bad,cuz most people will ask you if it support sim card and phone call like Ipad,galaxy tabs.

My 2cent.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ruggedcuzz: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2012
I just chat with a customer care agent of chrisvicmall, when trying to ship in a camera to test their service, but they demanded additional fee of service cost apart from product & shipping cost. Which one be service cost and is it a constant figure?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ guyandroid, Did you buy it from wholesaler or manufacturer? You ought to have discussed & exchange mails with the seller and make him/her to beg you to make your order. Some of them will even think you are just passerby, hence sell dead products to you thinking you won‘t patronise them again. Next time, tell the seller you are buying in large quantity but need just 1 or 2 samples first to know how honest & good the product is & you will see them going extra mile to be very careful with what they are selling to you. I have used the strategy & it has been working for me. Most time i sent the link to my facebook page to show my seriousness.
I hope you get the best deal soonest. Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
ruggedcuzz: I just chat with a customer care agent of chrisvicmall, when trying to ship in a camera to test their service, but they demanded additional fee of service cost apart from product & shipping cost. Which one be service cost and is it a constant figure?
Service charge is 10% of your purchase & shipping is $13/kg or so.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
donziko: Qas you mean you got your product ordered through free shipping in 18days? bUT i ordered a tablet pc for almost 24days now,since november 20th up till today,it still hasn't gotten to me yet...or is yours not free shipping through ChinaPOST cause mine is through ChinaPost too.

I swear it. I got it yesterday Dec 13th! As for Ur tablet, it depends on the SELLER. Always check their RATINGs b4 doing biz with em. Peace
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
Chibenze: I want to buy a laptop in aliexpress i have little idea abt quality of a laptop, please suggest what i should be considering when buying a laptop?
can som1 answer my question pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by monkvirus(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
chemashie:
chrisvicmall is not live in malaysia where ipmart is located. aliexpress sells products in a quantity that can be forwarded to you by air and mostly less than 100kg while alibaba housed manufacturers and sell large quantity most time up to $15000. though i do buy from manufacturer direct and bypass the wholesalers on aliexpress. some sellers on aliexpress tampers with their products but manufacturers will never do that.
I would have shown you tricks i used to buy from alibaba direct but e get some chinko wey dey follow us dey scan our update for hia, so make i no kuku spread am for dem dem. just undertstand why i posted in pidgin, if to say u be yoruba, i for use my dialect.
Guy omo yoruba ni mi, kuku shey alaye funmi ko ye mi daada.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2012
monkvirus:
Guy omo yoruba ni mi, kuku shey alaye funmi ko ye mi daada.
Let us do it this way, a manufacturer produces in large quantity & hope to sell as such, wholesalers will buy in large quantity & sell to retailers(me&u) or direct consumers. You don‘t expect manufacturer to sell at the same rate to you that will buy just 5 or 10 cos you can as well buy that from wholesaler on aliexpress.
To buy from manufacturer & to buy high quality, you need to act as if you also have large store in naija & tell him you are buying up to 10,000 peices but u can‘t just trust their products hence you need 10 or 5 samples & with that they will keep mailing you on daily basis even call you. That is how i do it if i need good quality from manufacturers. You got the trick?

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Chibenze:
can som1 answer my question pls
Why not buy from ipmart? You need to look for the operating system cos many laptop on aliexpress r on android, check the RAM, the hard disk, DVD rom etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.