Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234405 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
bing: @chrisvic are u trying to say shipping charges are not fixed as earlier mention (13 dollar per kg). Outside service charge, cost of shipping according to the kg, pls be honest with us..... what other charges are we to expect?
Previously he did not mention anything about service cost. It was only shipping cost that he mentioned at the rate of $10 per kg within 4-days and $8 per kg within 7 days. Bros all these other stuff you are mentioning now like service charge why u no mention am before..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2012
bing: @chrisvic are u trying to say shipping charges are not fixed as earlier mention (13 dollar per kg). Outside service charge, cost of shipping according to the kg, pls be honest with us..... what other charges are we to expect?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dav8id(m): 11:28pm On Dec 11, 2012
surveyProf:

Dont mind him, he is demanding 5k to be paid into his account in his "thread", b4 he can even release a website information for importing used BB phones, I pity those who will be calling him for assistance!!!
thank you very much my guy. You're saying PEOPLE SHOULD NOT MIND ME BUT YOU STILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE A PAYMENT TO MY ACCOUNT TODAY BEING 11,DEC,2012 HMM...
See my friends!i dont have any personal problem with anyone here.if my doing offend anyone here,then am saying am sorry. If anyone did not like my style of doing thinks then let me knw. Am a mature minded individual.i never attack anyone here,cos am not the type. I respect every individual here as a person.

when i start a thread HOW PRIFITABLE TO IMPORT UK USED LAPTOP AND PHONE' I knw the kind of respond i got from that thread.yet am still galant and many came to me for help eg survyprof..he just make payment into my account for exchange of the Uk used laptop and phone,but he the same person telling people should not mind me HABA PEOPLE! Where this kind of life will lead us?
Regard

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by omaojo1: 12:41am On Dec 12, 2012
donziko: you na correct oma you be be that...to de follow this thread.Keep following ooh and import some things...when i come home we go hook up

How you take know say I dey home? Lagos tinz. shoot me mail @ oomaojo at yahoo dot com.

Regards.........
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 1:30am On Dec 12, 2012

unclenna: Previously he did not mention anything about service cost. It was only shipping cost that he mentioned at the rate of $10 per kg within 4-days and $8 per kg within 7 days. Bros all these other stuff you are mentioning now like service charge why u no mention am before..... embarassed embarassed embarassed

The service fee is $10 is the total price of the product you are purchasing is below $1000. The shipping fee is $13 per kg if you want to pay the shipping fee before we send the product. Please note that the shipping fee is only from China to Lagos airport. We do not deliver directly to your address. You have to pick the product at the airport once the product reach Nigeria. We will give you the number of the agent once your product reach Nigeria.

If my previous explanation wasn't clear or I have ommitted somethings, I do apologize. If you any question, you can ask us here or you can visit our website and chat with us directly.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bing(m): 2:02am On Dec 12, 2012
for those that have used chrisvic..... Where do u do your pick-up? @chrisvic why airport? Thought you said the final destination will be your nigeria office?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 4:08am On Dec 12, 2012
@Bing

Regarding your question "Where to pick-up", we have already mentioned that we will give you the number of the agent that is in charge of your product once it reach Nigeria. The agent will give you a clear direction of which part of the airport you can find him.None of the previous customers had trouble locating them, and I believe you won't have the trouble locating them.

Regarding your question "Why Airport". Our aim is to minimize the cost of shipping/expenses for you. We tried a shipping company that can post directly to your address and they promise us 7-14days delivery. We told our customers and the customers agreed. We used the shipping company and after 14days, the shipping company hasn't deliver the product to the customer's address. The customers blamed us for everything, because he did business with us and not the shipping company. We accepted the blame and felt sorry for the customers because it is not good to fail a business deal. In order to save our reputation, we have canceled delivering to customers' address because of the delay involve with such method.

The shipping company we use now only stops at the airport. They don't deliver directly to our office in Lagos. Someone used to go to the airport and pick the product. The people responsible for bringing the product to our office charges 2000naira as their transport/service fee. As a customer,if we ask you to pay extra 2000naira to collect the product at our office, will you be happy? If your answer is YES, then no problem, before we send the product please let us know that you want to pick the product at our Alaba office. But if your answer is No, I believe you now understand why we recommend customers to pick the product at the airport by themselves. The main reason is to save cost.

Regarding people living outside Lagos, we do not deliver directly to your address. When the product reach Nigeria, you can tell the shipping agent your preferable transport service like GUO bus,ABC bus, etc you want to use for the delivery. You will pick the product at their bus station when the bus reach your city. Please note that there transport service charges money for that. We don't know actual amount you might be charge because it all depends on your location, weight of product and the bus you used.

"Thought you said the final destination will be your nigeria office", If we have mailed you before, you might notice that we mention that the shipping fee $13 is only from China to Lagos airport. If we failed to make ourselve clear, I do apologize for not clearifying things well for you.

3 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 5:57am On Dec 12, 2012
@ chrivicmall, you have done well for this information. Am still expecting my goods to arrive, i understand the delay is due to the fact that i bought from different stores.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by surveyProf(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2012
dav8id: thank you very much my guy. You're saying PEOPLE SHOULD NOT MIND ME BUT YOU STILL GO AHEAD AND MAKE A PAYMENT TO MY ACCOUNT TODAY BEING 11,DEC,2012 HMM...
See my friends!i dont have any personal problem with anyone here.if my doing offend anyone here,then am saying am sorry. If anyone did not like my style of doing thinks then let me knw. Am a mature minded individual.i never attack anyone here,cos am not the type. I respect every individual here as a person.

when i start a thread HOW PRIFITABLE TO IMPORT UK USED LAPTOP AND PHONE' I knw the kind of respond i got from that thread.yet am still galant and many came to me for help eg survyprof..he just make payment into my account for exchange of the Uk used laptop and phone,but he the same person telling people should not mind me HABA PEOPLE! Where this kind of life will lead us?
Regard

I will respond to ur allegations, with links to ur formal thread to buttress my point to the house later in the day.....

Until dem ciao ciao!!!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2012
bing: for those that have used chrisvic..... Where do u do your pick-up? @chrisvic why airport? Thought you said the final destination will be your nigeria office?
So he said before....Now why Air port.
Chrisvicmall:

The service fee is $10 is the total price of the product you are purchasing is below $1000. The shipping fee is $13 per kg if you want to pay the shipping fee before we send the product. Please note that the shipping fee is only from China to Lagos airport. We do not deliver directly to your address. [b]You have to pick the product at the airport once the product reach Nigeria. We will give you the number of the agent once your product reach Nigeria.

If my previous explanation wasn't clear or I have ommitted somethings, I do apologize. If you any question, you can ask us here or you can visit our website and chat with us directly. [/b]
@Chrisvicmall, am considering using ur services but this inconsistent in words is what I don't like.......Why will I have to go through another agent(Third party)...hmm....I will prefer to pick my goods in your office. For the service charge of $10 I think is ok by me after all a labourer deserves its pay. Another question I will like to ask is:
1) How many days will my goods stay before entering Nigeria.
2) Since you will be the one making the purchase how will I return the goods to the seller if I don't want it....
3) How are you going to prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that it is exactly the link I gave you that you purchased from. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by unclenna(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2012
Chrisvicmall: @Bing

Regarding your question "Where to pick-up", we have already mentioned that we will give you the number of the agent that is in charge of your product once it reach Nigeria. The agent will give you a clear direction of which part of the airport you can find him.None of the previous customers had trouble locating them, and I believe you won't have the trouble locating them.

Regarding your question "Why Airport". Our aim is to minimize the cost of shipping/expenses for you. We tried a shipping company that can post directly to your address and they promise us 7-14days delivery. We told our customers and the customers agreed. We used the shipping company and after 14days, the shipping company hasn't deliver the product to the customer's address. The customers blamed us for everything, because he did business with us and not the shipping company. We accepted the blame and felt sorry for the customers because it is not good to fail a business deal. In order to save our reputation, we have canceled delivering to customers' address because of the delay involve with such method.

The shipping company we use now only stops at the airport. They don't deliver directly to our office in Lagos. Someone used to go to the airport and pick the product. The people responsible for bringing the product to our office charges 2000naira as their transport/service fee. As a customer,if we ask you to pay extra 2000naira to collect the product at our office, will you be happy? If your answer is YES, then no problem, before we send the product please let us know that you want to pick the product at our Alaba office. But if your answer is No, I believe you now understand why we recommend customers to pick the product at the airport by themselves. The main reason is to save cost.

Regarding people living outside Lagos, we do not deliver directly to your address. When the product reach Nigeria, you can tell the shipping agent your preferable transport service like GUO bus,ABC bus, etc you want to use for the delivery. You will pick the product at their bus station when the bus reach your city. Please note that there transport service charges money for that. We don't know actual amount you might be charge because it all depends on your location, weight of product and the bus you used.

"Thought you said the final destination will be your nigeria office", If we have mailed you before, you might notice that we mention that the shipping fee $13 is only from China to Lagos airport. If we failed to make ourselve clear, I do apologize for not clearifying things well for you.
I like the way you answer questions...
For people living outside lagos will the agent charge extra cash to take it to the bus station. If yes, how much? Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 8:28am On Dec 12, 2012
surveyProf:
Has anyone successfully done business with dem "Chisvic mall" reasons are dat a friend is trying to do business with dem, but he was told to send the link to the product he wanted, make payment for product, pay the service fee and also importation/clearance fee, is dis how it is meant to be done, will d price not be too much @ d end of the day?

I have successfully done bizness with them cos if not, I wudnt av recommended them.
About the price being too much, it is your duty to compare if it will be more economical using their service compared to just shipping it directly through aliexpress but for me, it is usually more economical using them. Just make the calculations and see for yourself cos my main reason in the first place for recommending them was in a bid to reduce the shipping cost. You will realise that on aliexpress, most times the shipping cost surpasses the price of the product itself

@unclenna
I will not see the words as inconsistent as u said. They have tried to give you reasons why it is better to pick it up at the airport. I don't think it makes much diff whether u pick it at the airport or at their office provided your goods safely get to Lagos and for that I can assure you that it will cos they haven't failed me in that regard so far.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2012
donziko: WOW...PLEASE WHERE AND HOW DID YOU GET THESE?DO YOU MEAN YOU IMPORTED THEN FROM ALIEXPRESSOR WHERE.
kevoneal:
Yes. I got them from aliexpress

nice one brother.. please can i get these wrist bands from you at a wholesale prize and resale in the north where i reside. precisely in abuja. thanks. my email is karischara@yahoo.com. or BB Pin-30BD1BE1. thank u.

Will send u a mail shortly
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ElMatteo(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2012
donziko: WOW...PLEASE WHERE AND HOW DID YOU GET THESE?DO YOU MEAN YOU IMPORTED THEN FROM ALIEXPRESSOR WHERE.
Yes. I got them from aliexpress.

kevoneal:
nice one brother.. please can i get these wrist bands from you at a wholesale prize and resale in the north where i reside. precisely in abuja. thanks. my email is karischara@yahoo.com. or BB Pin-30BD1BE1. thank u.

Will send u a mail shortly
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2012
2sexy: if I tell you what that guy did to me, you will marvel. I wonder why people like to act smart. I would have typed it here but my fingers are paining me. Maybe tomorrow I will do that.

For used bb and lap top go to stocksourcing.com but am yet buy from dem

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by abestine(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

Thanks for the question. We make it compulsory that we should receive the product fee and the service fee before we start business transaction with the seller. The shipping fee is optional. The buyer can decide whether to pay for the shipping when the product has reach Nigeria or before the product has reach Nigeria. The only reason we recommend that the buyer pays the shipping fee before sending the product to him/her is because we are trying to save the buyer from being over charge when he wants to collect the product. But if the buyer still wants to pay after the product has arrive, he/she is free to do that.

I have a similar question: If I'm ordering any good and I give u d link to those goods on aliexpress.com. If they request for shipping fee and you too are requesting for shipping fee. Won't I be paying double shipping fee?

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by donziko(m): 10:14am On Dec 12, 2012
steve10:

For used bb and lap top go to stocksourcing.com but am yet buy from dem
yeah in my search doing webpage flipping,i came across that site,its good too but they mainly ship to Lagos but getting the goods from lagos down to kaduna here is what i just can't figure out @chrisvicmall ,any help i can get from you here?? I even saw the latest processor there Core 2 Duo,and i just couldn't get my eyes off of the system.HELP!!!

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2012
some of u guys ask to much qustion that u wil end up confusing urself DOT ALLOW DOUBT IN UR MIND
CHRISVICMAL IS GREAT THEY KEP THERE WORD

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bing(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2012
@chrisvic, thanks for ur urgent response.... One last question.... if i'm to pick my goods at the airport ... What and what do i need to present b4 i take charge of the goods? Any additonal cost at the airport?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by monkvirus(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2012
Chrisvicmall: @Bing

Well good answers, but this question i have to ask, d $10 service charge (which is for goods between $1000 and below) is it paid once or every time u need to import goods.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dammy1985: 11:11am On Dec 12, 2012
Pls, don't ignore my post. I want answer. It unfortunate I couldn't get Ipad on both Dhgate and Aliexpress. I also noticed all the laptops on display are Atom Intel. Nothing like Pentium Intel Processor. Its difficult to get good laptops and ipads on their sites. What should I do? Am also confused about how to make use of the escrow stuff: I want step by step tips on how to open the escrow acount? How to pay through the acount? etc
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by tofek4real: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
What a nice thread! I bought a tablet pc worth $54 from dhgate on free shipping over 2wks now as a first timer. I hope my item get 2 me sooner. Am waiting patiently and hopeful...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by tofek4real: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Guyz, i tot items lyk wears are contraband goods in Nigeria. Any1 got problems importing dem from experience?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Having shipping through Dhl, I just tried chrisvic and their customer service told me i will get my goods today...But one question i want to ask here is all about the product arriving at lagos airport;will i have to pay custom any money b4 moving out completely from the airport. And also you have to improve on your customer service as well,your reply is somehow slow...Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am good to go after readin tru all d post, now i can get a laptop in an affordable price, please can any1 suggest a strong laptop u have bought in aliexpress dat is still working well up till today
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
@chrisvic...wat of,if i want to ship like hundred items at a time...will i have to pick all this item at the airport again...Wont this items call the attention of custom and why cant you consider that 2000 naira for those people that want to pick up their goods at your office...thanks,waiting for your reply.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by monkvirus(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
Please does china post air mail send goods to d address directly?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
unclenna: So he said before....Now why Air port.
@Chrisvicmall, am considering using ur services but this inconsistent in words is what I don't like.......Why will I have to go through another agent(Third party)...hmm....I will prefer to pick my goods in your office. For the service charge of $10 I think is ok by me after all a labourer deserves its pay. Another question I will like to ask is:
1) How many days will my goods stay before entering Nigeria.
2) Since you will be the one making the purchase how will I return the goods to the seller if I don't want it....
3) How are you going to prove to me beyond reasonable doubt that it is exactly the link I gave you that you purchased from. Thanks.

Regarding your questions,
1.) When we order product from the seller and the product is in stock, it takes about 1-2days for the product to reach our office. We send the product the same day we receive it and the product will reach Nigeria the next day around 6-7p.m Nigeria time depending on the flight time. Once it reach, you can collect the product the following day. So using names of days, let's take for instance that we ordered the product on Monday before 2pm China time, the seller ship it the same day, we will receive it on Tuesday or Wednesday. If we receive it on Wednesday for instant, we deliver it to Nigeria the same day. The product will reach Nigeria on Thursday around 6-7p.m. You will collect the product on Fridady.

2.) Can you tell me the reason you don't want the product again.?

3.) The best way to prove to you without any reasonable doubt that we purchase from the link you gave us, is by talking with the seller and collect the seller's number, when you collect the number, visit us online and give us the number. After making the purchase, call the seller to confirm if we purchase from him/her. Apart from this prove, I am afraid I have no other way to prove to you.

abestine:

I have a similar question: If I'm ordering any good and I give u d link to those goods on aliexpress.com. If they request for shipping fee and you too are requesting for shipping fee. Won't I be paying double shipping fee?

You don't have to worry about the shipping fee you saw on aliexpress product page. The only thing that matter there is the product fee.

monkvirus:
Well good answers, but this question i have to ask, d $10 service charge (which is for goods between $1000 and below) is it paid once or every time u need to import goods.?
For each transaction, the charge is $10 if the total product price is not above $1000. For instance, if you are purchasing from three different links at once and the total price of the products combine together is below $1000, the service fee remains $10

donziko: yeah in my search doing webpage flipping,i came across that site,its good too but they mainly ship to Lagos but getting the goods from lagos down to kaduna here is what i just can't figure out @chrisvicmall ,any help i can get from you here?? I even saw the latest processor there Core 2 Duo,and i just couldn't get my eyes off of the system.HELP!!!

When the product reach Nigeria, the shipping agent will talk with you and you will tell them your prefer transport service(ABC,GUO, etc), you want to use for delivery to Kaduna. You will pick the product at bus station when it reach Kaduna. Please note that there is transport fee charges. You can negotiate that with the agent/driver.
bing: @chrisvic, thanks for ur urgent response.... One last question.... if i'm to pick my goods at the airport ... What and what do i need to present b4 i take charge of the goods? Any additonal cost at the airport?
You only need to come along with your phone and tell them your number/name.

Thank you all for your questions. And for those that have been supportive through their comments, I want to say thank you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
chemashie: @ chrivicmall, you have done well for this information. Am still expecting my goods to arrive, i understand the delay is due to the fact that i bought from different stores.
@ chrisvicmall even am waiting for my own tablet pc I ordered too. I was told - shuld be able 2 get 2day around 5-7pm but don't have the agent's yet casue I called Elena,its on voice mail.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
kazeem muka:
@ chrisvicmall even am waiting for my own tablet pc I ordered too. I was told - shuld be able 2 get 2day around 5-7pm but don't have the agent's yet casue I called Elena,its on voice mail.

You are right Kazeem, the product will reach today and you can pick it tomorrow at any time. We will call you and give you the number of the agent before 9a.m tomorrow in case the agent hasn't called you yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.