Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,859,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234803 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by psyqs(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2012
Subscribing wink cool
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:15am On Dec 20, 2012
KAI... The kind products I see on ebay.com is really really enticing o men... I just cant wait to get my hands on my last sold domain name.

Mr. Taylor, you better talk to ya company directors fast as reported in your last email and let me transfer your domain name sharp sharp...

what an old school you are and tying me down ehn? I dey vex for this man oooo. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2012
chemashie:
I will be glad if you can send me the link to the product, may be i can scan tru...
should i plce it here send it to ur email
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2012
2sexy: Bro is that 2punds I am seeing? and you say the shipping cost was around 8k-11k? was there any other factor that could have made it so?

O boy this even high. That means if I were to import a laptop that usual weigh between 4-6 lb, I should be paying 20k+

Na wa oooo. I must get to the root of this. There must be a way to go around it. I have spoken to my friend in the US sha and we will work out something for my orders.
2sexy: Bro is that 2punds I am seeing? and you say the shipping cost was around 8k-11k? was there any other factor that could have made it so?

O boy this even high. That means if I were to import a laptop that usual weigh between 4-6 lb, I should be paying 20k+

Na wa oooo. I must get to the root of this. There must be a way to go around it. I have spoken to my friend in the US sha and we will work out something for my orders.

You can run a dummy order & check it out,I think for 6lb will be around 15k for home delivery, but less when you choose office pickup.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by babazak(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2012
xzibukz: @all,
I think circuitatlantic is a way to go when it comes to buying from u.s,there shipping cost of 2lb from u.s to my home in ilorin (home delivery) is around 8k atmost 11k for electronics & I have done countless deals with them without no major problem except some slight extra days in delivery which occurred through fedex.There service charge is 0% ,insurance is 6% of your total purchased, I usually calcute my deal in a way of adding $100 to the price of what am buyt,the $100 I added will covers shipping & insurance .
I just wish they start U.K service as soon as possible because U.K sellers are more reliable.

Great to know that you have successfully used circuitatlantic service.I have shipped once through chrisvic and i must commend their services,the only issue i have with them is that they shipp mainly from China and Hongkong.I am about to place another order on ebay through shopzee and will update the house how it goes.
I happen to live in Ilorin,xzibukz and any Ilorin based nairalander can get in touch with me so that we can synergize on how to reduce the import cost especially if your goods final destination is Lagos.My mail is babazak70@yahoo.com or call 08036698354
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2012
2sexy: KAI... The kind products I see on ebay.com is really really enticing o men... I just cant wait to get my hands on my last sold domain name.

Mr. Taylor, you better talk to ya company directors fast as reported in your last email and let me transfer your domain name sharp sharp...

what an old school you are and tying me down ehn? I dey vex for this man oooo. angry angry angry angry angry

THIS GUY NAWA FOR THAT UR PROFILE PIX OOO... ABEG WHAT HELP CAN U DO FOR ME ON THAT DOMAIN BUSINESS ... I GET LITTLE IDEA XPECIALLY ON EXPIRED DOMAIN BUT AM LACKING FINISHING TORCH ON 1.E HOW TO GET GREAT AND BEST ONE..
I SAW UR OLD ADVERT IN YOUR OLD FORUM.. I GOT UR NUMBER THERE .. I WILL CALL U LATER.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:37am On Dec 20, 2012
wisemanj:
should i plce it here send it to ur email
my inbox will do bro, bankolemutolib@yahoo.com. People who need it will request from you or me.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:00am On Dec 20, 2012
kenniojo:

THIS GUY NAWA FOR THAT UR PROFILE PIX OOO... ABEG WHAT HELP CAN U DO FOR ME ON THAT DOMAIN BUSINESS ... I GET LITTLE IDEA XPECIALLY ON EXPIRED DOMAIN BUT AM LACKING FINISHING TORCH ON 1.E HOW TO GET GREAT AND BEST ONE..
I SAW UR OLD ADVERT IN YOUR OLD FORUM.. I GOT UR NUMBER THERE .. I WILL CALL U LATER.
at bold text, no mind that guy wey charcoal full him body

Na my final exam thing and you know people pour you water after your final. That guy with charcoal was running away and didnt want anyone to pour him water and so, we caught him, Instead of water, na charcoal from born fire night na him we take rub am. Na me dey back back. extreme left. Hope you like the picture. lol.

Bros as for that domain thing ehn, I no go lie. I don tire for nairaland people and the dia wahala. I cant help for now.

Hope you understand.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 11:25am On Dec 20, 2012
chemashie:
I will be glad if you can send me the link to the product, may be i can scan tru...
should i place it here or email it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2012
okay... I think circuit atlantic is cheap if you use the longer waiting time. Me no dey rush na.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by majinice07: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
;Djust want to thank u bro 4 all the help u've gave us. Cos dats wat some are pakaging into ebooks nd selling it 2 us. Thnks alot.just want to thank u bro 4 all the help u've gave us. Cos dats wat some are pakaging into ebooks nd selling it 2 us. Thnks alot.just want to thank u bro 4 all the help u've gave us. Cos dats wat some are pakaging into ebooks nd selling it 2 us. Thnks alot.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
chemashie: my inbox will do bro, bankolemutolib@yahoo.com. People who need it will request from you or me.
i hav sent it pls talk to the seller and let me thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bing(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
@all, i sent chrisvic a mail for 2weeks now no response.... I call Elena who promised that chrisvic will get back to me which he never did... Is chrisvic on holiday? How reliable is the free shpping from aliexpress... I really need to cut cost since chrisvic is not available...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by babazak(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
For intending importers,please always carry out due deligence on the traders,trade portal,sourcing agent,shipping company etc before transacting and parting with your hard earned money.
Please be careful of doing business with cellular country.Take a look at this report about them @ http://www.consumeraffairs.com/cell_phones/cellular-country.html
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
bing: @all, i sent chrisvic a mail for 2weeks now no response.... I call Elena who promised that chrisvic will get back to me which he never did... Is chrisvic on holiday? How reliable is the free shpping from aliexpress... I really need to cut cost since chrisvic is not available...

Hello Bing, I am sorry if we haven't reply your email. Could you please tell me the particular day you sent the email. I want to know and check why your email has not been replied. Waiting for your reply.

Also you can resent the email to info @ chrisvicmall dot com. I do apologize

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by bing(m): 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2012
@chrisvic, i just sent you a mail now.... your urgent response will be appreciated....
Regards
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
***Subscribing***
@dagr8. You too dey here? I dey start this biz in 2013 as well.
@All. Thanks for your wonderful contributions, especially the OP. God bless you all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by dagr8(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
Optimisticgondy: ***Subscribing***
@dagr8. You too dey here? I dey start this biz in 2013 as well.
@All. Thanks for your wonderful contributions, especially the OP. God bless you all
my broda...wetin we go do na grin grin grin...hw av u bin?...is bin yl o...am also joining 2013...am learning from d experienced ones....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
@chrisvicmall, I really appreciate Ɣour response so far...... Pls kindly reply Ϻý mail as rgd 30inches 100% brazilian hair...... Xzevian@gmail.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Imagine i bought importation ebook since 2011 march, never did anything about it, so this how lucrative this business is,wow...ve been missing, i need to start.
@all, thanks for the eye opening. I need to read all the post in this thread again. I appreciate all your efforts and special thanks to starter of the thread, remain blessed.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
Tonjeola1: Imagine i bought importation ebook since 2011 march, never did anything about it, so this how lucrative this business is,wow...ve been missing, i need to start.
@all, thanks for the eye opening. I need to read all the post in this thread again. I appreciate all your efforts and special thanks to starter of the thread, remain blessed.
Oya spill somethings for us from your ebook. Who wrote the ebook? Hope the content is in line with the modern ecommerce as of 2012/2013?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by guyANDROID1: 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
chemashie:
Oya spill somethings for us from your ebook. Who wrote the ebook? Hope the content is in line with the modern ecommerce as of 2012/2013?

Hahahaha na true talk oooo brother
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2fishes(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2012
@Chrisvicmall.
I sent U a mail with the links yesterday but haven't heard from U yet.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by christlyke(m): 2:46am On Dec 21, 2012
Pls i will love to import two blackberry phones dis xmas for my siblings.....and i will love it if i could get the two phones for 60k i.e both the price of the phones and the shipping....and i live in Benin City, Edo state.....waiting for ur replies @Y'ALL
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2012
christlyke: Pls i will love to import two blackberry phones dis xmas for my siblings.....and i will love it if i could get the two phones for 60k i.e both the price of the phones and the shipping....and i live in Benin City, Edo state.....waiting for ur replies @Y'ALL
Do you need a new BB or used ones from UK or US and which one are you looking at? Mail your request to bankolemutolib@yahoo.com for the details or call 08034018955. I can include your order with those i intend to import. www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 7:39am On Dec 21, 2012
good morning to u all i sent mr chemash an email pls check it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 7:45am On Dec 21, 2012
wisemanj: good morning to u all i sent mr chemash an email pls check it
the link is not correct, can you pls resend it? Thanx.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xzevian(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2012
@chrisvicmall, we appreciate Ɣou ..... Kindly reply Ϻý mail ãŊđ others dat have sent Ɣou mail......... More grease to ur elbow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 9:33am On Dec 21, 2012
christlyke: Pls i will love to import two blackberry phones dis xmas for my siblings.....and i will love it if i could get the two phones for 60k i.e both the price of the phones and the shipping....and i live in Benin City, Edo state.....waiting for ur replies @Y'ALL
Hello, bro. I am in Benin as well. Hope to meet you soonest.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Qasminho(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2012
bing: @all, i sent chrisvic a mail for 2weeks now no response.... I call Elena who promised that chrisvic will get back to me which he never did... Is chrisvic on holiday? How reliable is the free shpping from aliexpress... I really need to cut cost since chrisvic is not available...

free shipping is real. It just might require patience. I'v goten ma order tru dat.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2012
Qasminho:

free shipping is real. It just might require patience. I'v goten ma order tru dat.
why not educate the house on that.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2012
2sexy: why not educate the house on that.
free shipping is real but your goods will be sent to post office close to your house, this option is not good for sellers cos you will need to wait till 30-35 days even more to get your product. in a situation where you don't like what the seller send to you, you will need to send it back and wait for another 35 days to receive it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.