Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234545 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by azpekuliar: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2012
Optimisticgondy: ***Subscribing***
@dagr8. You too dey here? I dey start this biz in 2013 as well.
@All. Thanks for your wonderful contributions, especially the OP. God bless you all

dagr8:
my broda...wetin we go do na grin grin grin...hw av u bin?...is bin yl o...am also joining 2013...am learning from d experienced ones....

Class of 2012! grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2012
azpekuliar: Class of 2012! grin
what is ur problem what kind of signature do u hav be carful of what u say
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2012
chemashie:
Oya spill somethings for us from your ebook. Who wrote the ebook? Hope the content is in line with the modern ecommerce as of 2012/2013?

i never study it o, i just dey learn from u all, u no read my post that i have to read the thread allover again. Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by azpekuliar: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2012
wisemanj: what is ur problem what kind of signature do u hav be carful of what u say

What has my signature got to do with the thread? shocked
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
Theboyisgud: pls poster can i make use of fidelity bank visa ATM card to make payment?
has it been confirmed that it can be used for online purchase? if yes, give it a try.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Theboyisgud: pls poster can i make use of fidelity bank visa ATM card to make payment?

I've used it twice to make online payment of sch fees abroad. Just make sure its visa international and nt the local visa card.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
mercylicious:

I've used it twice to make online payment of sch fees abroad. Just make sure its visa international and nt the local visa card.
Hello, Mercy. I just want to say I like your zeal. I dey see for Cali thread and here too. I just give myself 1 year + before I jet off. Hope it is going on well for you.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sextail(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Have ordered for some goods via @chrisvicmall for lik two weeks now, after some days he sed d sellers aint around, had to change the order afta studyin new sellers that are online and for 48hrs now have gotten no update from chrisvicmall, now he will come around to say the sellers aint online.
Pls who knows any other means to ship down because I have a new urgent ORDER for some products that I need before january 1 2013 and the sellers are online. Anyone to help?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by karlxavier(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
please house,i will like to applaud everyone that has contributed to this thread. I was going thru nairaland and i stumbled on a thread tittled shipping goods from nigeria. Here are some companies i found on the thread there. Shipafrika.com, imprex, orderbay, all world shiping. U can google it so as to get the full site address. Please i need everyone to do a due diligence b4 using any of the site so as to pick out the best shiping service and cost. Just my 2cent
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
[size=20pt]shipito.com[/size] I think they are a bit cheaper than circuit atlantic. still researching on them...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by amdapo2010: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Pls where can i get hp mini laptop online
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
chemash i wil resend it 2morrow
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
2sexy: [size=20pt]shipito.com[/size] I think they are a bit cheaper than circuit atlantic. still researching on them...

1.Shipito will cease your goods asking you to prove the ownership of your creditcard
2.You can only pay for shipping fee by western union money transfer if you are using shipito
3.You will be charge 10% when you ask them to do the purchase for you
4.Circuitatlantic is the best as far as I am concern,the only reason I can quit using them is when paypal accept Nigerians
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chibenze(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Guys is it possible to use my oceanic bank atm card to make payment in aliexpress or alibaba

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by gsmgold: 12:10am On Dec 22, 2012
I just sent u a mail pls. Tanks alot.

chemashie: Anybody that need the price should send a mail to me. I was advised not to make it public so as not to lose its value cos the person buying from you may be a nairalander. Many salon owners in akoka, VI, Abuja, PH also read these information. If we decide to spill everything here. we may likely limit the profit. A nairalander called me not to do that, she cited a 14k laptop saga where your buyer is not ready to pay more than 16-18k once it is from China.
It doesn‘t attract any fee except those that want me to buy on their behalf. Mail to bankolemutolib@yahoo.com so i can just forward it to ur box. I have asked more than enough questions from the sender & she assured me of the quality.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Activityj(m): 12:18am On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: [size=20pt]shipito.com[/size] I think they are a bit cheaper than circuit atlantic. still researching on them...
bro! Please can you show me any baby on ebay,that baby you show us previously they have bought it! Help! Help!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ticon4life(m): 12:21am On Dec 22, 2012
am interested pls
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:25am On Dec 22, 2012
When was the last time u used dem? What I find on their website contradict what you have just said.

They accept credit card and charge 8.5%.

Have you used them before?
xzibukz:

1.Shipito will cease your goods asking you to prove the ownership of your creditcard
2.You can only pay for shipping fee by western union money transfer if you are using shipito
3.You will be charge 10% when you ask them to do the purchase for you
4.Circuitatlantic is the best as far as I am concern,the only reason I can quit using them is when paypal accept Nigerians
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sextail(m): 5:54am On Dec 22, 2012
sextail: Have ordered for some goods via @chrisvicmall for lik two weeks now, after some days he sed d sellers aint around, had to change the order afta studyin new sellers that are online and for 48hrs now have gotten no update from chrisvicmall, now he will come around to say the sellers aint online.
Pls who knows any other means to ship down because I have a new urgent ORDER for some products that I need before january 1 2013 and the sellers are online. Anyone to help?

How come no1 is answering me!! Datz unfair cc @chrisvicmall n all
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kenniojo: 6:01am On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: at bold text, no mind that guy wey charcoal full him body

Na my final exam thing and you know people pour you water after your final. That guy with charcoal was running away and didnt want anyone to pour him water and so, we caught him, Instead of water, na charcoal from born fire night na him we take rub am. Na me dey back back. extreme left. Hope you like the picture. lol.

Bros as for that domain thing ehn, I no go lie. I don tire for nairaland people and the dia wahala. I cant help for now.

Hope you understand.

BABA I GET LIITLE EXP. I JUST NEED FINISHING TOUCHES
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2012
sextail:

How come no1 is answering me!! Datz unfair cc @chrisvicmall n all
am also havin another order still waiting to connect chris elena, may be i will need to her & ask was up.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sextail(m): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie: am also havin another order still waiting to connect chris elena, may be i will need to her & ask was up.

Is there any other means that I can ship my goods because I need those goods before january 1 2013 and @chrisvicmall is still with my First order money and had made me lose customers for those goods sef, this is a new order
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2012
Activityj: bro! Please can you show me any baby on ebay,that baby you show us previously they have bought it! Help! Help!
[size=20pt]GRAB THIS BABY LESS THAN 20 HOURS LEFT[/size]==============> http://www.ebay.com/itm/DELL-INSPIRON-1564-15-6-LAPTOP-INTEL-CORE-I3-M330-2-1GHZ-320GB-HDD-4GB-RAM-/170961569042?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item27ce1a8512
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:03am On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:27am On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ddon4(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2012
please house does aliexpress and dhgate accept UBA africard...thanks, awaiting response
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: When was the last time u used dem? What I find on their website contradict what you have just said.

They accept credit card and charge 8.5%.

Have you used them before?

yes,I have used all means genuine/available online for importation, before settling with CA,here is a trick I used in shopping both in ebay & Amazon:
1.I download ebay & Amazon application for my Android, custom a search for my need (product, country of availability, price, condition of the items, all in the ebay application for Android) .
2.Always be with my Gtbank ATM card incase I see. an interesting offer.
3.I always go for an item that has all original package because no one in my town wants a used item for the original price.
4.Always ask Amazon sellers to send me pictures of the original items I found interested.
more coming...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 22, 2012
d_don: please house does aliexpress and dhgate accept UBA africard...thanks, awaiting response

aliexpress does accept dhgate am not sure.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ddon4(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2012
awatefe:

aliexpress does accept dhgate am not sure.

thanks for ur reply....wat about zenith web surfer card

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.