Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234546 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:42am On Dec 22, 2012
xzibukz:

yes,I have used all means genuine/available online for importation, before settling with CA,here is a trick I used in shopping both in ebay & Amazon:
1.I download ebay & Amazon application for my Android, custom a search for my need (product, country of availability, price, condition of the items, all in the ebay application for Android) .
2.Always be with my Gtbank ATM card incase I see. an interesting offer.
3.I always go for an item that has all original package because no one in my town wants a used item for the original price.
4.Always ask Amazon sellers to send me pictures of the original items I found interested.
more coming...
Okay... can you kindly text me you phone number to me at the number in my signature? Look closely. I will like to give you a call.
Does the GTB card need to me activated (I mean paying the 3k for token) for use before you can pay CA?

Please can you explain what you mean for the bold text?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2012
d_don:

thanks for ur reply....wat about zenith web surfer card

zenith web surfer card in my opinion is the best card i have used and sure it is accepted on dhgate my card is even funded at cbn rate.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by kazeemmuka(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2012
sextail: Have ordered for some goods via @chrisvicmall for lik two weeks now, after some days he sed d sellers aint around, had to change the order afta studyin new sellers that are online and for 48hrs now have gotten no update from chrisvicmall, now he will come around to say the sellers aint online.
Pls who knows any other means to ship down because I have a new urgent ORDER for some products that I need before january 1 2013 and the sellers are online. Anyone to help?
I would always advice you ask chrisvicmall online customer care if the item you intend to buy is available before you make payment. I have used their service and it really workout well for me, even am about collect another items which I order through them.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by osca123(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2012
xzibukz:

yes,I have used all means genuine/available online for importation, before settling with CA,here is a trick I used in shopping both in ebay & Amazon:
1.I download ebay & Amazon application for my Android, custom a search for my need (product, country of availability, price, condition of the items, all in the ebay application for Android) .
2.Always be with my Gtbank ATM card incase I see. an interesting offer.
3.I always go for an item that has all original package because no one in my town wants a used item for the original price.
4.Always ask Amazon sellers to send me pictures of the original items I found interested.
more coming...

i ve nt realy taken time to go tru ebay and amazon. Why do u prefare them to aliexpress and co? Are there products more original, cheaper and how about shipping and payment?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Chrisvicmall: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2012
sextail: Have ordered for some goods via @chrisvicmall for lik two weeks now, after some days he sed d sellers aint around, had to change the order afta studyin new sellers that are online and for 48hrs now have gotten no update from chrisvicmall, now he will come around to say the sellers aint online.
Pls who knows any other means to ship down because I have a new urgent ORDER for some products that I need before january 1 2013 and the sellers are online. Anyone to help?

First of all, I would like to say sorry for the delay and also clarify some things here. I have gone through our email and conversations with you, it shows that you were inform that the main reason your order wasn't purchase is because the sellers not being online which we informed you about. Throughout this process, we work with you(though one one occasion your email ended up in our spasm box) and if you go through your email you will also confirm that. Regarding the two weeks and 48hours of none response from us, please verify the data again.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie: the link is not correct, can you pls resend it? Thanx.

i hav resent it
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2012
osca123:

i ve nt realy taken time to go tru ebay and amazon. Why do u prefare them to aliexpress and co? Are there products more original, cheaper and how about shipping and payment?
If you want quality product, especially electronics, then ebay and amazon is your market.

Nigerian too like awoof... I learnt that what you pay for is what you get. Cheap things poisonous if you look deeply.

my 2cent... please I need to get on selling my domains and sending out emails... xmas don come and man need money grin grin grin
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: If you want quality product, especially electronics, then ebay and amazon is your market.

Nigerian too like awoof... I learnt that what you pay for is what you get. Cheap things poisonous if you look deeply.

my 2cent... please I need to get on selling my domains and sending out emails... xmas don come and man need money grin grin grin
Please I sent you mail
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: Okay... can you kindly text me you phone number to me at the number in my signature? Look closely. I will like to give you a call.
Does the GTB card need to me activated (I mean paying the 3k for token) for use before you can pay CA?

Please can you explain what you mean for the bold text?
I will do that when I recharge my call line,
1.you don't need any token ti purchased through CA,whereas any ATM card can be use on their Website for payment.
2.I don't see any bold Text.
3.I don't think I can ever use Aliexpress,because of the low quality.
4.CA once allowed to make payment for an item won by Bid on ebay,but I was told some customer compromise their PayPal account, so they stopped it.
5.Ebay is full if many opportunity, you must take a step today & visit the site but always click on (buy it now)
6.Make sure you buy already unlocked phone
7.Remember there is always someone else looking at the item you love to purchased
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2012
osca123:

you can purchase on ebay and Amazon through the channel I use (circuitatlantic) and make payment in naira either through Online ATM payment or bank deposit.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2012
I have been sending the price lists of the brazilian hair to many people who saw the info on NL but not read from anyone if he/she has paid for the product. It means we have many jokers on nairaland. Or are we planning to buy after the new year??
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2012
chemashie: I have been sending the price lists of the brazilian hair to many people who saw the info on NL but not read from anyone if he/she has paid for the product. It means we have many jokers on nairaland. Or are we planning to buy after the new year??
That is nairaland for you--always quick to drop or ask for email. Pathetic!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2012
chris elena of chrisvicmall is now online, you can all ask her questions and get your answer.

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Please I sent you mail
i have replied you
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: That is nairaland for you--always quick to drop or ask for email. Pathetic!
People are still asking for the lists & am sure they will continue to ask for it even after new year.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2012
d_don:

thanks for ur reply....wat about zenith web surfer card

kai i wonder which school u attended if any. do u need to be spoon feed. from africard to websutfer.

u must be gbari
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2012
Xpset:

kai i wonder which school u attended if any. do u need to be spoon feed. from africard to websutfer.

u must be gbari
people are just 2lazy to do research.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by ddon4(m): 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
Xpset:

u must be gbari

you must be a fool embarassed I'm asking about which one to go for between UBA africard and Zenith web surfer and that means i want to be spoon feed.

2sexy: people are just 2lazy to do research.

so you mean i should go get the two card just to show i'm serious about it huh

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by wisemanj(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
chemash i hav resend the e-mail i m still v business doin research on alibabe thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
see

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by steve10(m): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
I ordered for 2 android tablet from aliexpress .the seller sent me tracking ID ,have been tracking it. Via dhl from honkong to Germany to Belgium Now in lagos hopefully by monday it will be in Kaduna. I want to say a big tank u
To elmateo and every body that have help in sharing his or her experience that we have learn from . We can not pay u guys but god will surly do
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by sextail(m): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

First of all, I would like to say sorry for the delay and also clarify some things here. I have gone through our email and conversations with you, it shows that you were inform that the main reason your order wasn't purchase is because the sellers not being online which we informed you about. Throughout this process, we work with you(though one one occasion your email ended up in our spasm box) and if you go through your email you will also confirm that. Regarding the two weeks and 48hours of none response from us, please verify the data again.

*sigh* are you sure? Because u only replied me dis morning after our last conversation which is on wednesday or there abt. Well...dis is not a matter to argue on, ve sent you another mail (though you'v nt replied d last 1) with the sellers' number for the added items and they are ready. Hope am going to get those goods before january 1. Thanks a lot for your patience n merry xmas
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
xzibukz: see
what phone are you using bro...?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fadinus(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
d_don:

you must be a fool embarassed I'm asking about which one to go for between UBA africard and Zenith web surfer and that means i want to be spoon feed.

so you mean i should go get the two card just to show i'm serious about it huh
No fowl languages abeg, una nor b small pikin รต, u can correct eachoda without insulting
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: what phone are you using bro...?
HTC myTouch 4g
beep me 08031918782
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2012
I will once I get home. Thanks.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2012
xzibukz:
I will do that when I recharge my call line,
1.you don't need any token ti purchased through CA,whereas any ATM card can be use on their Website for payment.
2.I don't see any bold Text.
3.I don't think I can ever use Aliexpress,because of the low quality.
4.CA once allowed to make payment for an item won by Bid on ebay,but I was told some customer compromise their PayPal account, so they stopped it.
5.Ebay is full if many opportunity, you must take a step today & visit the site but always click on (buy it now)
6.Make sure you buy already unlocked phone
7.Remember there is always someone else looking at the item you love to purchased
bro, do you buy used or brand new products from ebaby and amazon.. I'll like to buy some used electronics there but i dnt know hw good the used ones will be..plz shed more light on this..thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
xzibukz: see
pls, what do u use to buy from ebay?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Tonjeola1:
pls, what do u use to buy from ebay?
read dis page again. Haba... Even when d guy has said it you are still asking.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
naijaobi:
bro, do you buy used or brand new products from ebaby and amazon.. I'll like to buy some used electronics there but i dnt know hw good the used ones will be..plz shed more light on this..thanks
I only use to buy Like-new product, I noticed that Americans doesn't use a product for a long time before putting it for sale in ebay, also try to read each comments on products and enlarge the products pictures the seller upload so as to see what you are buying. I only make sure anything am buying has original packages and very clean as the seller may stae(mint)
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
2sexy: read dis page again. Haba... Even when d guy has said it you are still asking.
no mind me, i don post finish b4 i see his post

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.