Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (234256 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 3 - Payment, Shipping & Marketing / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2012
naijaobi:
thanks bro... U said u buy like-new products.. Does that mean that some of the items are written 'like-new'..? Cos what av seen mostly is 'used', 'refurblished' and 'new' products...
Thanks
yes.
1.like-new
2.new
3.used
4.refurbished
5.mint
let me say this,there is a big phone shop in Ilorin taiwo road that uses circuitatlantic in importing refurbished phone and used laptops and resell.
Even when I quit this Biz,I dibt think I can buy any electronic in Nigerians store
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 11:41am On Dec 23, 2012
yemozee: please house advice,shopizee,circuitatlantic or chrisvicmall....which is most reliable and efficient..
circuitatlantic for USA
chrisvicmall for China
both are reliable and efficient
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
I only make a minimum of 20k monthly in importations, reasons :
am a finale students, a part-time private worker
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
udemzy_udex: Apart from buying from china,i read in the thread that one can buy refurbish blackbery from stores in U.S.A i guess.
my question is,how can import from USA since the same procedures are not going to be followed just like in the case of importing from china...? I read that before one can import from these store,the person must have a USA address..thats if i want to do the importation myself..
visit circuitatlantic.com
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fadinus(m): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz:
yes.
1.like-new
2.new
3.used
4.refurbished
5.mint
let me say this,there is a big phone shop in Ilorin taiwo road that uses circuitatlantic in importing refurbished phone and used laptops and resell.
Even when I quit this Biz,I dibt think I can buy any electronic in Nigerians store
so na CA does taiwo fone shops sef dey use, ñä wa o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
You can start as low as 15k as far as I am concern and make a profit of 10k with that 15k within a month.remember, the.higher the money you put,the higher your profit
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
fadinus:
so na CA does taiwo fone shops sef dey use, ñä wa o
na now you dey know. I just never investigated this import biz even when I had learnt about it since 2009. Look with money in hand , go to China and you will get a company that produce phone or laptop with your name instead of the usual HP, Compaq etc. wink cheesy
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz: You can start as low as 15k as far as I am concern and make a profit of 10k with that 15k within a month.remember, the.higher the money you put,the higher your profit
Bro, I know that I can get a laptop for that price on ebay but the problem is that shipping fee will eat the remain part of the cash I have. Do you have an Idea around this?

Too bad that the man who wants to by my domain is acting sluggishly. angry . I will be patient. I will call you soon. How do I introduce myself when I call you so that you know who is talking?
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz: You can start as low as 15k as far as I am concern and make a profit of 10k with that 15k within a month.remember, the.higher the money you put,the higher your profit
The 15k does include shipping?? Pls enlightn more on a product one cn get for that amount with 10k gain.
Thanks
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2012
Let us understand this very well, refurbish items are items that are bought new & retuned, since there‘s a law in US that such item should not be sold as new, the item is then packaged as refurb sold below the new price & is far better dan used phones.
Eg. If i am a manufacturer of phone & 2sexy bought the phone from but return it on the ground that he has acquired better one, the phones becomes refurb instantly & d price dropped below new ones.
Or, if the phone fall down while packing, the phone is returned to the “factory“ to have d damaged part repaired & repackaged as new one but sold as refurb. Most big phone sellers(i won‘t mention there names) sell refurb as new in nigeria cos it will have the whole accessories & it will just be like new one.
The price of refurb is always very high than used ones. Refurb phones are usually from manufacturers while used are collated from former users. If by chance you lay ur hand on refurbs at dead cheaper prices, you better hijack them as soon as possible.
I won‘t tell you how to detect the refurb phone in case u go to almighty ........ to buy BB.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
naijaobi:
The 15k does include shipping?? Pls enlightn more on a product one cn get for that amount with 10k gain.
Thanks
If you have 19k, i can get you 2 good BB curve 8530 with accessories from US through Circuitatlantic. I will get you 1 white & purple or black. You know white or coloured BB sells higher than black in naija. I have dummy order from their site & waiting for payment. You can only pick them up in my place at Gbagada when they arrive.
Anybody can also contact me if you r interested.

2 Likes

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
If you have 19k, i can get you 2 good BB curve 8530 with accessories from US through Circuitatlantic. I will get you 1 white & purple or black. You know white or coloured BB sells higher than black in naija. I have dummy order from their site & waiting for payment. You can only pick them up in my place at Gbagada when they arrive.
waiting...
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tonjeola1:
waiting...
this tj na real ashawo o, just moving from inbox to nairaland they track me up & down. I asked you if you want me to do it on your behalf but you said i should show you the way, i think am doing that, right? That one is not for you o.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fadinus(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
2sexy: na now you dey know. I just never investigated this import biz even when I had learnt about it since 2009. Look with money in hand , go to China and you will get a company that produce phone or laptop with your name instead of the usual HP, Compaq etc. wink cheesy
Cool, we will get there
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie: this tj na real ashawo o, just moving from inbox to nairaland they track me up & down. I asked you if you want me to do it on your behalf but you said i should show you the way, i think am doing that, right? That one is not for you o.
i know wasn't for me, i use it to alert u, thanks bro
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fadinus(m): 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie: Let us understand this very well, refurbish items are items that are bought new & retuned, since there‘s a law in US that such item should not be sold as new, the item is then packaged as refurb sold below the new price & is far better dan used phones.
Eg. If i am a manufacturer of phone & 2sexy bought the phone from but return it on the ground that he has acquired better one, the phones becomes refurb instantly & d price dropped below new ones.
Or, if the phone fall down while packing, the phone is returned to the “factory“ to have d damaged part repaired & repackaged as new one but sold as refurb. Most big phone sellers(i won‘t mention there names) sell refurb as new in nigeria cos it will have the whole accessories & it will just be like new one.
The price of refurb is always very high than used ones. Refurb phones are usually from manufacturers while used are collated from former users. If by chance you lay ur hand on refurbs at dead cheaper prices, you better hijack them as soon as possible.
I won‘t tell you how to detect the refurb phone in case u go to almighty ........ to buy BB.
abeg telll мế o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Tonjeola1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie: this tj na real ashawo o, just moving from inbox to nairaland they track me up & down. I asked you if you want me to do it on your behalf but you said i should show you the way, i think am doing that, right? That one is not for you o.
you sabi something, kudos! 2 hands & legs 4 u!
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2012
fadinus:
abeg telll мế o
No spoil market for boyz at ikeja here. Nothing wrong with refurb items, even the flat screen tv, home theatres, computers are 95% refurbs. Go online & check d price of new TV set & compare them to the prices in naija, u discover that d prices are almost d same, so what do u think is happening. I no fit shout o. Even americans prefer refurbs this days cos u r buying the new products only the “word“ refurb, accessories, packaging r just d same.
Naija are so funny that when u tell them that a phone packed in the original case is refurb, they drop d price down as if you are selling used one, so seller will rather tell them it is new since it has original chargers, memory cd, manuals etc.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
@ chemashie, please can you share with me where I can get that BB at that price and what will be the shipping fee? I mean the same place you bought them from.

Please, I have a pending deal and will go fully next year. That means I cant pay for the one which you have on waiting list now. If not, I would have purchased them from you.

Please, email via the email in my signature. Please ooo.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
2sexy: Bro, I know that I can get a laptop for that price on ebay but the problem is that shipping fee will eat the remain part of the cash I have. Do you have an Idea around this?

Too bad that the man who wants to by my domain is acting sluggishly. angry . I will be patient. I will call you soon. How do I introduce myself when I call you so that you know who is talking?
Hello ibukun, dis is 2sexy from nairaland....
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2012
naijaobi:
Thanks
Yes & No
it's depends on certain factors :
1.Your location,people within lagos minimize cost of shipping by office pick-up within Lagos
2.kind of product you are purchasing
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by limitbreka: 4:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
The serial umber of a refurbished items starts with R.
Eg, my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 serial is RF07U*******

No offense pls

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
You can't just import product because others do, there must be a factor to influence the choice of product you bring in, I work in a photography laboratory, whereas I have access to millions of photographers,all am into is importation of professional cameras, higher spec laptops, memory card,a couple of tablets incase I see a maga and the likes.
I can't deal with phones,games,and low spec laptop because they require little time to market and get a good buyer at a reasonable price which I don't have time for

1 Like

Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz:
Yes & No
1.Your location,people within lagos minimize cost of shipping by office pick-up within Lagos
Sure!! I prefer pick up @ there alen avenue than my house. Imagine paying extra 2k to my house in gbagada when i can just drive down or take a bus.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz: You can't just import product because others do, there must be a factor to influence the choice of product you bring in, I work in a photography laboratory, whereas I have access to millions of photographers,all am into is importation of professional cameras, higher spec laptops, memory card,a couple of tablets incase I see a maga and the likes.
I can't deal with phones,games,and low spec laptop because they require little time to market and get a good buyer at a reasonable price which I don't have time for
Understood! wink
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by Xpset: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
No spoil market for boyz at ikeja here. Nothing wrong with refurb items, even the flat screen tv, home theatres, computers are 95% refurbs. Go online & check d price of new TV set & compare them to the prices in naija, u discover that d prices are almost d same, so what do u think is happening. I no fit shout o. Even americans prefer refurbs this days cos u r buying the new products only the “word“ refurb, accessories, packaging r just d same.
Naija are so funny that when u tell them that a phone packed in the original case is refurb, they drop d price down as if you are selling used one, so seller will rather tell them it is new since it has original chargers, memory cd, manuals etc.

dont you think it be will nice if you can do d same like d owner of this thread by simply quoting the site where one can buy bb at cheaper rate instead of u doing it for dem.

i will also appreciate anyone that no where one can buy cheap branded laptops
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by fadinus(m): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
i read btw ur lines...i understnd u wella, na refurb sure pass o
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
xzibukz:
Yes & No
thanx
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by chemashie(m): 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2012
Xpset:

dont you think it be will nice if you can do d same like d owner of this thread by simply quoting the site where one can buy bb at cheaper rate instead of u doing it for dem.
I have taken time to explain & shared many sites on this thread but people are always on ur neck to spoon feed them. There is nothing like secret websites & i have said it countless of times. Pls read the thread very well.
Besides, i intend to render the service to some doubting thomases that u can do it with just 15k or 19k. I have never asked for money to give my info or sold ebook, this is the business i do.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by naijaobi(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
okk bro..thanx.. Next year i'll start off.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by 2sexy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
I have taken time to explain & shared many sites on this thread but people are always on ur neck to spoon feed them. There is nothing like secret websites & i have said it countless of times. Pls read the thread very well.
Besides, i intend to render the service to some doubting thomases that u can do it with just 15k or 19k. I have never asked for money to give my info or sold ebook, this is the business i do.
Thanks bro.. I got it.
Re: Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free by xzibukz(m): 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
chemashie:
Sure!! I prefer pick up @ there alen avenue than my house. Imagine paying extra 2k to my house in gbagada when i can just drive down or take a bus.
I reside outside Lagos, I prefer to choose home delivery because its zero risk.if I choose office pickup outside Lagos, it involved 89% risk

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (101)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.