Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Your Definition Of A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Definition Of A Wife Material (17485 Views)

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! / What Your Definition For Sexy? / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Definition Of A Wife Material by ashmanpolo: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2012
To me...
A wife material is not a lady that can
cook and clean, wash ur clothes and arrange the house because you can always get a maid for dat better than any wife.

She's not someone that must satisfy you on bed well. B/c that lady u think is a machine on bed could turn out to be an apprentice when you jam some hot MACHINES especially here in PH where girls are not smiling...looking for big big fishes.

>>A wife material is that woman that even
when the world is against u, she's got ur
back...
its that woman that no matter how things
get rough she'll always be there fφя̩̥̊ u..
she is that woman that- even when u dont knw
who to turn to anymore shes always telling
u 'am here' for u and will never let go...
Abeg ladies dat one no mean say u no go sabi do anytn 4 house oo *lips sealed*

What's ϋя own definition?

13 Likes

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Mynd44: 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Smart, intelligent, has her own mind, has a job, does not care about what others thing and can put up with my bullshît

4 Likes

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by MrsChima(f): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
A woman that loves her man...trustyworty...clean and decent....respect the sanction of marriage...exceptional cognitve acumen...true to her identity...and effective personality.

There is nothing physical about a decent woman. It is all charcter and mental.

5 Likes

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by mumumugu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
One wu undestands u and tolerates u. Sharpen ur strenghts and covers ur weaknes

3 Likes

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by mumumugu(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Are u a gud wife to mr chima
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by MrsChima(f): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
mumumugu: Are u a gud wife to mr chima

What is ur definition of a good w
ife?
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by True2myself24(f): 2:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
A woman that loves her man...trustyworty...clean and decent....respect the sanction of marriage...exceptional cognitve acumen...true to her identity...and effective personality.

There is nothing physical about a decent woman. It is all charcter and mental.

Well said.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by ebamma3: 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
A wife material is a name of a person,animal place or thing

2 Likes

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Abujafood: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Any woman that can think for herself, is hardworking, submissive without losing her dignity and supports her man morally and financially (not the other way round) is a wife material!

2 Likes

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Op i disagree wif someof yah points
she mst be good on Bed
Good cook
Romantic
Loving
Caring
Beautiful
Finally, support is husband in all caterias!

grin GBAM grin
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by redcliff: 2:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
.a woman that does everything to keep the house in one peace piece . she must not be smart, afterall, not everybody is. She musnt be beautiful afterall, not everyone is, she must be that woman that is dedicated to making sure everything in the family is going in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by caesaraba(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
A woman that loves her man...trustworthy...clean and decent....respect the sanction of marriage...exceptional cognitive acumen...true to her identity...and effective personality.

There is nothing physical about a decent woman. It is all character and mental.

Yup! When I wanna find her, I just go to sleep and dream about her. In the real 9ja, this is like finding a needle in the middle of a haystack.

(*bites tongue* I blame those plates of fish!)

1 Like

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Lakayana: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Men should stop looking for angels to marry. When most of them are devil's incarnate. Mr devil should expect to marry mrs devil fullstop.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by 190theclown: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
A wife material is a woman who doesn't ask her husband/boyfriend for money

Sadly the-wife material in 98% of Nigerian girls today is not even enough to-sew pant
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
my wife material, will hav real love for me, not afraid of average of 1 sex daily, can cook nice reach foods, undastands me n alwways supports me...
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by yuzedo: 2:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Any cloth/material dat iron doesn't burn easily or color doesn't wash off and which they wrote "wife" on the body, e.g. brocade, guinea, george wrapper, etc! wink
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by allusico12: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
Proverbs 31:10-31.

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

That is my own definition of a wife material

9 Likes

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
caesaraba:

Yup! When I wanna find her, I just go to sleep and dream about her. In the real 9ja, this is like finding a needle in the middle of a haystack.

(*bites tongue* I blame those plates of fish!)

You might never be able to get one in your lifetime, but some men can testify of the virtuous type of wives they have.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
allusico12: Proverbs 31:10-31.

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.

13 She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.

14 She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.

15 She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.

16 She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.

17 She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.

18 She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.

19 She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.

20 She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.

21 She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.

22 She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.

23 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.

24 She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.

25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.

26 She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.

27 She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.

29 Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.

30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.

31 Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

That is my own definition of a wife material

God bless you, its quite difficult though but possible.

1 Like

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
A wife material is a woman who doesn't ask her husband/boyfriend for money

Sadly the-wife material in 98% of Nigerian girls today is not even enough to-sew pant

I must commend that one special Nigerian girl that dealt with you, she did a good job. wink
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by 1ndidi2(f): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Goodlover,sex goddess,husband supporter,goodfood cooker,home maintainer,house cleaner,kids care giver,time to talk talker,time to keep quiet quieter,good family packager. home manager.

1 Like

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Smart, intelligent, has her own mind, has a job, does not care about what others thing and can put up with my bullshît
will u be able to put up with her bullsh*t?

1 Like

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by sirtyler: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
A wife material is submissive and respect my opinions though not a zombi. She's sharp witted, enduring, brings out the best in me. she is beautiful; both physical and mental. Above all she must exhibit love wherever she might found herself; because love conquers all
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by JoannaSedley(f): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hahahahahaha to people mentioning angelic characters. Yet to see girls with all these qualities combined,maybe 2 or 3 qualities combined but not that Psalm 31 shit.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by bamac(m): 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
wife material to me can be said to b internal and external beauty
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Mynd44: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: will u be able to put up with her bullsh*t?
Oh believe me, I have a high tolerance rate.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oh believe me, I have a high tolerance rate.
Well so long u can do the same for her...then u will do js fine

1 Like

Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by crackhouse(m): 3:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
A wife material is that woman that will never allow that rich dude to penetrate her even when u travel out of the country, she will always be there waiting for u. shocked
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Well so long u can do the same for her...then u will do js fine
That's it
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by oluomad(m): 3:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
A wife material can sew me a nice agbada and konkosa...
Once she can do it..
She is wife material
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by caesaraba(m): 3:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Julieccentric:

You might never be able to get one in your lifetime, but some men can testify of the virtuous type of wives they have.

Of course, that's why I'm not an idealist. Marriage is about compromising and complementing, not waiting for the perfect set of qualities in one partner. That seldom works.
B.t.w, u come off a lil offensive with certain comments e.g the one above.
Tone down a little and face-front ko.
Re: Your Definition Of A Wife Material by 190theclown: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Julieccentric:

I must commend that one special Nigerian girl that dealt with you, she did a good job. wink

Excuze mi я u talkin 2me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) / Increase Your Breasts And Ass Size By Doing This / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.