Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? (1532 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Ha!!! She Confessed Her Love And It Was Like Ha!!!! / How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
am still a student, going to my final year in the university. truth is, am tired of playing around with girls and that's the reason am forcing myself to fall in love considering the fact have never had such feelings before..... i met this pretty girl last semester in school, asked her out and after some weeks we started dating, was really determined to make her my one and only. i love her no doubt and she always say she loves me( tho am finding it hard to believe if its for real )
REASONS:
1) she is always asking me for money ( even now that we are on break )
2) she wouldn't let me have sex with her ( i have tried twice )..
3) am using a bold5, she has already told me she will collect it when we resume January next year. ( new phone i bought o )

am just having this feeling she's interested in me cos of the money tho i may be wrong., i just want to experience LOVE for the first time, guess that's not too much to ask. now the BIG question is how do i know her love is for REAL? do i put her in some kind of test? what do i do? please matured advice only. thanks
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by k2039: 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
I hate to tell you this,she is only using you and when you are bankrupt she will dump you.

That you have doubts is enough reason to move on.
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
How long have you guys been going out?
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by 190theclown: 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
If she's Nigerian then most probably the-love Is fake
Nigerian girls do not know how 2love a man

OK

Even if she does love you- she would never ask u 4money
If she does den she doesn't love u

Nigerian girls abi na lie I talk
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
rokiatu: How long have you guys been going out?
for about 3months now
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
k2039: I hate to tell you this,she is only using you and when you are bankrupt she will dump you.

That you have doubts is enough reason to move on.
i have this feeling too.
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
If she's Nigerian then most probably the-love Is fake
Nigerian girls do not know how 2love a man

OK

Even if she does love you- she would never ask u 4money
If she does den she doesn't love u

Nigerian girls abi na lie I talk
does this mean girls that truly LOVES a guy never ask for money?
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
stevo4shiz:
for about 3months now

Shes been dating you for three months no sex yet she takes money from you?

And you seriously had to open a thread for us to tell you that this is fake? Common dude!! You can't be serious.

Theres only one exception here, if you want her to keep her virginity till the wedding night. That is if you are gonna married her and if she is even a virgin. grin grin grin

By the way before I jump to conclusion did she give you any reason (s) why she wouldn't sleep with you?
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
stevo4shiz:

No I lead a guy on once, I never asked him for money not once. In-fact he used to offer and I would refuse. He was head over heels in love and he thought he finally found the perfect woman with perfect qualities to marry. No I was not in love with him not at all. Infact I didn't consider it a relationship, I was playing a game. tongue tongue tongue I will not tell you why though.

WOmen are truly very complex you can never be certain with them.
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by luvmijeje(f): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Op u dont force urself to love,love is natural.
Giving is part of loving but u give what u can afford.There is no crime in saying NO 2 a lady,u just ve 2 explain in a soft voice why u couldn't afford those thing she requested for.
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Another maga is paying. Good
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
rokiatu:

Shes been dating you for three months no sex yet she takes money from you?

And you seriously had to open a thread for us to tell you that this is fake? Common dude!! You can't be serious.

Theres only one exception here, if you want her to keep her virginity till the wedding night. That is if you are gonna married her and if she is even a virgin. grin grin grin

By the way before I jump to conclusion did she give you any reason (s) why she wouldn't sleep with you?
no reasons. just like that.. the thing is, i don't want to rush her on that because i feel i LOVE her.. so when she says NO, i just let her be
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
rokiatu:

No I lead a guy on once, I never asked him for money not once. In-fact he used to offer and I would refuse. He was head over heels in love and he thought he finally found the perfect woman with perfect qualities to marry. No I was not in love with him not at all. Infact I didn't consider it a relationship, I was playing a game. tongue tongue tongue I will not tell you why though.

WOmen are truly very complex you can never be certain with them.

sometimes i just feel going back to my old ways is the best. cos most girls do the same grin grin grin grin grin
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
luvmijeje: Op u dont force urself to love,love is natural.
Giving is part of loving but u give what u can afford.There is no crime in saying NO 2 a lady,u just ve 2 explain in a soft voice reason why u couldn't afford those thing she requested for.

so should i take it my time to fall in love hasn't come?? maybe since its natural
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
stevo4shiz:
no reasons. just like that.. the thing is, i don't want to rush her on that because i feel i LOVE her.. so when she says NO, i just let her be

A little advice, love goes two ways is not a one way street.

Get smart and wake up dude..unless you have time and more money to waste.

Mark my words, this chick will not give you sex dude. there are many types of boyfriends.

1 the one that you love so much and will d anything for him. Your only wish, for him to marry you.

2 The one that you only go to clubs with, parties, social events, and have great sex with nothing more. You are just having a good time till you can find number one.

3 Your ego booster. The one that finds you so pretty, thinks you have all the qualities he wants, love you to death but you don't love him and will never sleep with him, kissing him (french kiss) is even hard. You use his azz to the max. You eat his money, he provide you services, hes there for you, you throw excuses at him and hes too dumb in love he believes them all. You are just managing him till you can find number one.

4 The one that you just lead on to maybe play a game, revenge, test your worth, prove to somebody, or hes been the talk of the town and you just want to test and see for yourself.

Now tell me which one do you fall under?

2 Likes

Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by honestivo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
stevo4shiz: am still a student, going to my final year in the university. truth is, am tired of playing around with girls and that's the reason am forcing myself to fall in love considering the fact have never had such feelings before..... i met this pretty girl last semester in school, asked her out and after some weeks we started dating, was really determined to make her my one and only. i love her no doubt and she always say she loves me( tho am finding it hard to believe if its for real )
REASONS:
1) she is always asking me for money ( even now that we are on break )
2) she wouldn't let me have sex with her ( i have tried twice )..
3) am using a bold5, she has already told me she will collect it when we resume January next year. ( new phone i bought o )

am just having this feeling she's interested in me cos of the money tho i may be wrong., i just want to experience LOVE for the first time, guess that's not too much to ask. now the BIG question is how do i know her love is for REAL? do i put her in some kind of test? what do i do? please matured advice only. thanks
dats just a material lv shekina
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by 190theclown: 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
stevo4shiz:

Yes a Nigerian Girl who loves you would never ask u for money
I she does den she doesn't love u undecided
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
rokiatu:

A little advice, love goes two ways is not a one way street.

Get smart and wake up dude..unless you have time and more money to waste.

Mark my words, this chick will not give you sex dude. there are many types of boyfriends.

1 the one that you love so much and will d anything for him. Your only wish, for him to marry you.

2 The one that you only go to clubs with, parties, social events, and have great sex with nothing more. You are just having a good time till you can find number one.

3 Your ego booster. The one that finds you so pretty, thinks you have all the qualities he wants, love you to death but you don't love him and will never sleep with him, kissing him (french kiss) is even hard. You use his azz to the max. You eat his money, he provide you services, hes there for you, you throw excuses at him and hes too dumb in love he believes them all. You are just managing him till you can find number one.

4 The one that you just lead on to maybe play a game, revenge, test your worth, prove to somebody, or hes been the talk of the town and you just want to test and see for yourself.

Now tell me which one do you fall under?
Hmmmmm..... Guess I should just ask her that or give her the link to this thread so she could see what others think of our relationship. Will it be cool?
Re: HOW DO I KNOW HER LOVE IS FOR REAL? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
If you still want to drag on a relationship that have no future goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do / What If U Discover Your Girlfriend Has Aborted Many Times / Is This Guy Sharp Or Stingy Or What???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.