Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,165 members, 7,825,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? (6240 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by nurabela: 12:59am On Apr 07, 2011
How do you ask a girl out if you don't know her well?
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by fstranger3(m): 1:07am On Apr 07, 2011
Get her drunk and carry her out of the house
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by Pweety4me(f): 1:09am On Apr 07, 2011
Get to know her dummy!
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by fstranger3(m): 1:22am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Get to know her dummy!

iyawo mi atata

howdy?
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by Pweety4me(f): 1:26am On Apr 07, 2011
^R u mad?neva in ur life address me again ok?! undecided
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by fstranger3(m): 1:29am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

^R u mad?neva in your life address me again ok?! undecided

oda ma binu si mi. oro ife kan pa mi bi oti ni

se mo se e?

kini mo se?

je ka pari ija wa ni bi?
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me,

You didnt tell me that you and Femi has something going on shocked
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by fstranger3(m): 1:34am On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Pweety4me,

Hows DK doing?

Hope you are taking real good care of him

I trust you though.

are you the iyale or the iyawo? which one is Temitope tpiah?
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

Hows DK doing?

Hope you are taking real good care of him

I trust you though.

are you the iyale or the iyawo? which one is Temitope tpiah?

And who da hell is DK in terms of Iyawo or Iyale when concerning me?

Femi, I hope you're okay sha.
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by Phate07(m): 2:26am On Apr 07, 2011
nurabela:

How do you ask a girl out if you don't know her well?

Why would you even ask her out if you don't even know her? sad

Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by endmoll(m): 2:31am On Apr 07, 2011
Phate07:

Follow me ask the question.
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by Pweety4me(f): 3:04am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

oda ma binu si mi. oro ife kan pa mi bi oti ni

se mo se e?

kini mo se?

je ka pari ija wa ni bi?

Go hang urself ogbeni!

Ileke-IdI:

Pweety4me,

4wat?y would i be involved with a mad man?shiorrr
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by alagha: 1:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
@ op,you will make her know you first, while you wait for her response.
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by nzeasa: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
try any possible means to engage her in a relationship, , i like you,can we take a walk, insist on going to somewhere special[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by IZUKWU(m): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
endmoll:

Follow me ask the question.
Phate07:

because the knowing of her can start from the asking out in the first instance.
Re: How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? by Phate07(m): 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
IZUKWU:

because the knowing of her can start from the asking out in the first instance.

grin grin
Am trying really hard to understand this sentence o. grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) / Wtf!!! My Student Is In Love With Me?? / My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.