Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Valentines Day Infidelity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentines Day Infidelity? (960 Views)

Happy Valentines Day Nairaland!!! / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentines Day Infidelity? by jumygirl(f): 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2008
hi naira landers, my boyfriend claims he cant see me on vals day becos of "TRAFFIC" from where he stays (ikoyi) to where i stay (surulere). pls what do u guys think?
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by MrsSiena1(f): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2008
lol guys sef
he no
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by snugle: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2008
If he leaves on wednesday night, he will beat d damn traffic. Or why dont u just go have a sleep over
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Easybaby(f): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2008
Then, go and see someone else undecided
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Omonunu2u(f): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2008
NA WA HOOOOOOOOO!

THIS MEN SELF,

IF HE NO GET MONEY MAKE HE JUST TALK AM THAN TO THEY MAKE UP RUBBISH angry

ABI HE DONE GET ANOTHER PERSON WAY HE WON lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Faitymine(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2008
Why not with me angel, since he said he won't be available on the Val day due to TRAFFIC, then i can come over and give you a date!
What do you think?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2008
Again, Whats all the hype about Valentine. If someone loves you through out the year and cant make it on one day, you get to cancel all the 364 days cos someone says thats the only day you can prove your love abi? I must be really dumb, someone educate me, I just dont get this valentine stuff
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by zheroes(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2008
Easybaby:

Then, go and see someone else undecided

yes, go and see someone else, GO AND SEE HIM ( your boyfriend). I guess he lives somewhere, am suggesting this so you remove all doubts that he intends seeing someone.

that should solve your problem, take care.
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2008
jumygirl:

hi naira landers, my boyfriend claims he can't see me on vals day because of "TRAFFIC" from where he stays (ikoyi) to where i stay (surulere). please what do u guys think?

hahahahahahaha

whats ur address. i'll come take u out
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by zheroes(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2008
jumygirl:

hi naira landers, my boyfriend claims he can't see me on vals day because of "TRAFFIC" from where he stays (ikoyi) to where i stay (surulere). please what do u guys think?

so because i said i may not make it due to the traffic, you brought your case to the altar,

well, until i see you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by swoosh(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2008
aisha2:

Again, Whats all the hype about Valentine. If someone loves you through out the year and can't make it on one day, you get to cancel all the 364 days because someone says thats the only day you can prove your love abi? I must be really dumb, someone educate me, I just don't get this valentine stuff

Aisha you just spoke my mind, word for word,
Every day should be a valentine's day for lovers
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by rockchic: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2008
ha, my girl, your so called bf get another babe oh. I am sure he wants to spend it with her. be careful about men. dont accept. traffic indeed, so he cant brave the traffic for you? Rubbish!!!!
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2008
rockchic:

ha, my girl, your so called boyfriend get another babe oh. I am sure he wants to spend it with her. be careful about men. don't accept. traffic indeed, so he can't brave the traffic for you? Rubbish!!!!

so in ur head valentine can only be spent with a partner.

if im correct valentine na for loved ones. i bet u'd have a problem if he chooses to spend his valentine with his family.

tufiakwa for some naija girls.
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by PLC: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2008
Val!  Val!! Val!!

Are you supposed to show that love to one or two persons?  Why not try the orphanage homes and the rest to show them love, instead of having the sole aim of committing fornication with your boyfriend.  I know you will deny this, but you can only prove me wrong if you spend that day with the destitute around you.
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 12, 2008
PLC:

Val! Val!! Val!!

Are you supposed to show that love to one or two persons? Why not try the orphanage homes and the rest to show them love, instead of having the sole aim of committing fornication with your boyfriend. I know you will deny this, but you can only prove me wrong if you spend that day with the destitute around you.

co-sign to a million degree.

i challenge the thread starter and all these people who have these stupid opinion about valentine to spend it with someone else that really needs. whoever said u can only spend valentine with your boy friend or girl friend.

women aint shiiettttt!
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by omiken: 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
hi guys
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by ayeesha: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2008
so? why dont you go see him? *abi traffic go also de from surulere to ikoyi on that day*
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by omiken: 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2008
what will you say about me that the boyfriend is writing exams the next day, and he says he can't see me.
i understand him, bc my dear, its his future so i have to help him build it.moreover, val is not the only day you show love, athesame time he dosen't have a good reason not to see u.
sweetie , take hearth we are almost in thesame shows.
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Pitokwe(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2008
dont take that excuse for any reason.the traffic is part of the sacrifice for love. tongue
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
lmfao  people have greater problems

If he left his house now am sure he'll be at yours in time for the 12 am ding ding for valentine  grin
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by saucekid(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2008
valentine day. . . . .valentine day
wont you guys just accept its another day on the calender.whats so special about it that ladies want to kill themselves over and guys want to avoid the ladies like a bad habit?
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by amsky(m): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2008
Love can be shown at anytime of the year.14th feb or not. If this day could be postponed,i'll bet my pinky that people will pass out.
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by adeboo(f): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2008
Why dont u go to him?
Or have your celebration on saturday or sunday after church.
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by angelchi(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2008
ur guy get another mission wink
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by ayotech1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2008
Traffic? C'mon ppl thats the lamest excuse i've heard in a while, which is why i'm inclined to believe him. We know that lies and excuses are usually more detailed than the truth. I say instead of giving him the benefit of the doubt, just trust him, there's no relationship w/o trust right wink

Anyway how do we know you haven't turned around and started filling the void, would that be justified?
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by jumygirl(f): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
Ha ha. @ayotech. Trust indeed. It just sounds so funny how there seems to be so much traffic all of a sudden. I even suggested my comin over and he claimed it would be too much stress for me. Imagine. Anyway he now says we should fix 16th as our own vals day since neither of us would be working that day. I take it that he definitely has some hidden plans for vals day. Men!
Re: Valentines Day Infidelity? by Zandra1(f): 7:58am On Feb 13, 2008
Berra hop on the next molue bus and go check 'stuff' out or berra still drive urself to his place if u can cheesy. Traffic ko stress ni. Make sure u arrive unannounced cheesy. U can even lodge in a hotel closeby and stalk or monitor him cause u never know what u might 'behold'.

Disclaimer: if a chick fight breaks out no mention my name.
if someone's head gets broken with a bottle or someone gets injured for whatever reason, abeg no mention my name either.

* am just pulling ur legs poster*.

(1) (Reply)

if it were you, how will you respond? / What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father / How To Treat A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.