Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father (956 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by gracias: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2008
This is for real! cos it happened to my friend, the chic she was squatting(ie helping with shelter) happens to be dating her father,she had even meet with my friends family as wife to be before my friend found out.

U might think,shit happens yeah? But u need to hear the full story.

U see, this friend of mine lost her mum when she was little,at age 14 she got a new step mum who was outright wicked. So she managed to survive until uni.(which she is currently in) There is always an issue on paying bills,so she got a job,a small apartment and is currently "struggling" with life.

She took in this other girl out of pity and goodwill,now her dad came to visit and that was it! My friend didn't know her friend started dating her dad.But suddenly the girl said she had save up money for her own place,gotten money for school and stuff,unknown to my friend that it was her father footing the bill.Same father who didn't foot who couldn't foot my friends bill.

Now my friend's dad is saying they didn't intend for it to be this serious.Pls help us,what will u do if it were u. cry
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by Encomium(m): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2008
I advice he let go the betrayal who sees anything wrong in dating father and son. She is not worth the stress of accepting her back in his life. Let the guy in question not try anything stupid by trying to stop the marriage between the girl and his father. In every disappointment, there is always a blessing. God will surely provide for him a descent girl.
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by lucabrasi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2008
i think she should make the best of a bad situation by either making her dad cough up enough for her school and stuffs or use her friend(or step-mum)to get money/stuffs off her dad cause the alternative will be her quarelling wid her dad and friend, you can loose a friend but you can only have one dad no matter how bad
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by adeboo(f): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2008
What could u do?

If both of them are seeing themselves behind ur pal's back, then i dont think they can do anything about it.

Oga for those old men sha - they cant use the money to look after their own flesh and blood, they can spend it on girl.

If i was ur pal, i would conspire with ma pal (the young iyawo) and get money out of ma dad like that.
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by waterworks(f): 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2008
i know the name of this movie it called ATLANTA!!!
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by omega25red(m): 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2008
waterworks:

i know the name of this movie it called ATLANTA!!!

yup this does sound like a movie but if it isn't tell you friend to not worry because what goes around comes around

that father of hers would be dumped after her friend bleeds him for all he has and that friend of hers would never find true love because of the type of person she is
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by tkb417(m): 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2008
na wa. . .the gurl dey craze?
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by TheSly: 8:31pm On Feb 29, 2008
maybe
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by choco4life(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2008
Papa is so in love.
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by baronbeach: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2008
My girlfriend that i ve been dating for 4yrs now, is insisting we get married b4 the year runs out. although i love her enough to get married to her but i need to put things in place because i only started working sept last year, and my monthly pay is just 50k, although when i told her about putting everything in place like getting my appartment which i just move into furnished properly and some other business runing to bring in more cash she aggreed no dougbt but insisted we go tru it together which i consider slowing my pace pls advice, new to this pls don't push me away with harsh words,
NB:i am 28 and my girl friend is 24 we re both graduates from university of benin
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by baronbeach: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2008
My girlfriend that i ve been dating for 4yrs now, is insisting we get married b4 the year runs out. although i love her enough to get married to her but i need to put things in place because i only started working sept last year, and my monthly pay is just 50k, although when i told her about putting everything in place like getting my appartment which i just move into furnished properly and some other business runing to bring in more cash she aggreed no dougbt but insisted we go tru it together which i consider slowing my pace pls advice, new to this pls don't push me away with harsh words,
NB:i am 28 and my girl friend is 24 we re both graduates from university of benin
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by baronbeach: 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2008
[how do i
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by TruBrotha: 4:44pm On Mar 02, 2008
i would cuff and lock both of them in the boys quarters and declare them missing
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by saucekid(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2008
shoot them both
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2008
Then i'll really believe ma dad wheneva he tells me he's sexy.
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by TOYOSI20(f): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2008
@Poster

What else can u do?

Give them both your blessing, It's a lost cause. embarassed
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by software(m): 6:40am On Mar 03, 2008
I will simply bless the Marriage,

and on their way to their honey moon, i will BOMB their car grin grin
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by Akinagirl(f): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2008
just say, well, hi new mommy, hi daddy, and just hit em up for money and things any chance i get.
Re: What Would U Do If Your Girlfriend Wants To Marry Your Father by honsule(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2008
Moral decadence in our society.But i believe prayer works wonder.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice / How To Get A Guy To Notice You / Mr Nairaland Do'nt Want To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.