Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

“CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor (8227 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / MUST READ: Pastor Oritsejafor Finally Speaks Out On $9.3m Arms Deal / El Rufai Mocks Pastor Oritsejafor On Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Intrepid1(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2012
This guy makes it really difficult to obey the injunction to refrain from attacking 'Men of God'.

1 Like

Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2012
And what makes him think they'd appear in court?

We're talking about capturing them here and all you can think about is file some lawsuit?
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by bunchyproject(m): 11:17am On Nov 29, 2012
How can dey be taken to court wen dey are faceless
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by TableLeg(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2012
I laugh in CAN
I wish them all the best
When they finish, they should try and sue all the jet setting and buying "men of God" or should i say pulpit preaching businessmen!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by akagaba(f): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2012
DanIlon: He don't has authority to do with FG!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by akagaba(f): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2012
DanIlon: He don't has authority to do with FG!
See grammar. U need 2go bak 2ur primary skul. Too poor.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by bleufaucon: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ayo..as a 5 year old,I watched you and benson idahosa preach on tv but I didn't know then that you lots are a bunch of deceivers. What a joke!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Caseless: 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
lalaosky: no pun intended but this guy has gone nuts.sue the people that no one knows their hideout?...sue people that will blow you up from a thousand miles away?...this man fall my hand badly
lAlAosky, are u a gal? I'm seeinG The(F)in front of ur I'd for the first time...jst curious.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by akachajega: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Boko haram are not faceless they are at large
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Uziehot(m): 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Aren't u guy surprise dat despites d fact dat d group is faceless,he insteat on sueing dem,b4 urs they are faceless while b4 him they are not. Y nt wonda whr he got d gift of a jet frm? Is he a member or nt? Pls dn't be sentimental here
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Caseless: 12:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
If Oritsejeafor can be thinking of sueing BH, I'm sure he can sue FLOOD, earthquake, AIR,hurricane,sue the pilot on that DANA plane that crashed ,sue hitler for hollocaust,oR sue me for being a nigerian.

ORITSE-JET-AFOR (patented)....smh.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by cherish(m): 12:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
joker
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by kettykin: 1:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
This is the right step in the right Direction , when Boko Haram is sued , it and ICC starts trying the case witnesses will come and give evidence of how some Bigots swore to make the country ungovernable if Jonathan wins, other witnesses will bring evidence of how Chritians have been murdered in the north since 1953 and how the Jos , southern Kaduna Borno people have been subjected to repeated cases of raids, rapes and killings.

I think this is the first step to take , the case of Sudan started this way before the world ordered a referendum to be organised and Sudan had to be split into 2
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by dnawah(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
There are only two things we as christians should do.1.ask God to fight our battle or 2.ask Him"should we go against these uncircumcise".just imagine Israel taking them 2 court rather than using they jets fighters,nonsense.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by scampy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
Joanna Sedley: He's got some of his jet oil as his brain fluid.

LWKMD
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by troy20(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
lalaosky: no pun intended but this guy has gone nuts.sue the people that no one knows their hideout?...sue people that will blow you up from a thousand miles away?...this man fall my hand badly
well i fail 2 see d unintended pun dia my guy.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by citizenisb: 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
FOR NIGERIAN YOUTHS TO BE DISCUSSING BIAFRA WHEN THE ELITE ARE OPENLY LOOTING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS MEANT FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN 2012 GOES TO SHOW HOW DAFT WE ARE.

MANY ON THIS FORUM WHERE NOT EVEN ALIVE DURING THE CARNAGE SO IF YOU THINK THAT WAS GENOCIDE, A GREATER ONE VIA CORRUPTION IS HAPPENING NOW WITH HUNGER, UNEMPLOYMENT AND MASS DEATH OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AT CHILDBIRTH AND MALARIA SCOURGES WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN HISTORY IF NOT FOR BAD LEADERSHIP.

LET US KEEP ON PLAYING TO OUR LEADERS TUNES SINCE WE LOVE TO CONFIRM HOW DAFT WE ARE : TALKING OF BIAFRA WHEN SINCE 1999 WE HAVE HAD MORE MONEY THAN OUR ENTIRE HISTORY COMBINED TO HAVE TRANSFORMED US TO BRAZIL OR SOUTH KOREA, IT IS A PITY!!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Saloze: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pastor A. Pls b careful on wat u say b4 B.H come n bomb ur church. Dey r in nairaland oh.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by wakeupnigeria: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
When you put worldly things before Jesus in this world. you are bound to go astray from His ways. Such is the case of our spiritual turn material pastor Oritsejafor. you can not worship God and mamon. You cannot go to bed with politicians and expect to spend the night with the Holy Spirit.

In my opinion, i believe it is a means of diverting attention from his jet acquisition. Both pastors, imams and politicians alike should be burned at the stake. There can never be a bloodless revolution in Nigeria if it is to carry a new image.

Let's continue the discussion on twitter @wakeupnigeria1

Wake Up Nigeria
www.wakeupnigeria.com
225C3D53

Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Zico0(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
cramjones:

Four questions I have for this PUN.K HEAD PASTOR:

1. How do "Christians" defend themselves against people with automatic weapons and IEDS using their bare hands?

2. Is it only "Christians" that are being murdered

3. Why are you dividing the country into two stating that the southern governors are preventing reprisals...HOW do you know Pun.k head?

4. Are you really a "Christian"?

Shaking my head for your dumb head followers!
TRASH
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by 2AMLasgidi: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
okosodo: They should sue the hausa/fulani people, they are d ones doing the bombing

Sue Hausa Fulani? What makes you different from Oritsejafor? I guess you too have mistakenly taken Jet Fluid as Milk in your tea. "ODEST"

Must you be told that over 90% of those being killed by BH in Northern Nigeria are Hausa Fulani. OLODO...
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by kunletech: 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
He want UN intervention, so He was right.
Once Boko Haram is label teriories, it become international issue.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by truelovecom: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
free2ryhme: how can u sue a group that has bin tagged faceless
alaoeri: Dragging a faceless group to court more or less like wasting of time & resources.
HQ: And what makes him think they'd appear in court?

We're talking about capturing them here and all you can think about is file some lawsuit?
alaoeri: Dragging a faceless group to court more or less like wasting of time & resources.

You guys should learn how to apply your wisdom well.

Dont boko haram have sponsors?…Or are their sponsors also faceless?

Reason well before you write…just dont write because people are writing

1 Like

Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by kabba7(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2012
cool
okosodo: They should sue the hausa/fulani people, they are d ones doing the bombing

ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ sue the Igbo race for declaring war on Nigeria by their unending robbery.kidnappimg ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊. distribution of fake drugs to Nigerians
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
This is nice.
But when did it become possible to drag ghost to court grin
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
Zico0:
TRASH
I am not surprised...You must be one of those brainwashed followers!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
bunchyproject: How can dey be taken to court wen dey are faceless
labelling them terrorist group has some national and international implications.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by nagoma(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
Ayo wants to sue Boko Haram! What a disappointment to his followers - who (used to) believe in God!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by olasmail78yaho(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2012
To the guy wey put the chimp up THANK YOU! Na the pastor who should be brought b4 a court and he knows it.Meanwhile you dummies are throwing your money at him while yr pikin belle dey swell.
Its better you pray to the damm chimp than pastor wet dey piss insidr jet wid golden toilet.
Cant you see how the chimpanze is laughing at you so called followers of pastors?
If you like you can send you money to me,i go make sure say me chimp and pastor spend am well well.
Even monkey sef dey laugh una,wetin una tink say pastor dey do?
He must be praying to god that more fools come and give him their money,and to be honest i dont blame him.
If youre stupid enough not to be able to pray for yourself then serve una right.
I beg make i go bring one chimp dress am like bishop,im sure una go dash us bread too.
BUNCH OF GULLIABLE FOOLS. CHIMP SELF DEY LAUGH UNA.
OYA MAKE UNA BEGIN DEY YAPP ME.
THE TRUTH HURTS. FOOLS!
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by lanrefront1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
First, how can you see a faceless group? Then is there any benefit that could accrue from spending money and resources on dragging a faceless group to the International court? Who will stand I'm for them?

If this really is very good approach, how come the United States have not sued or dragged al Queda to the International Court of Justice? I mean, al Queda is ten more notorious than Boko Haram can ever hope to be.

Lawyers in the house, maybe you ought to chip in.
Re: “CAN Ready To Sue Boko Haram” – Pastor Oritsejafor by Orbylii(f): 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why will u condem or insult a leader, a spiritual leader to b precise? Even if dey act or say anythin u think isn't right or u don't like, we ought to bring out light in everything dey say or do. He is a Man of God n shld b respected even if u don't like or knw him. Remember our creator sees everything we do or say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do you Reject Torn Or Faded Naira note? / Senate Confirms 15 Resident Electoral Commissioners, 12 Others Pending / FG To Establish Free Trade Zone In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.