Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

Secrets Of An Irresistible Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secrets Of An Irresistible Wife (1575 Views)

8 Secrets Of An Irresistible Wife / What Happen If An Irresistible Force Meet An Immovable Object? / Seven Things Ladies Find Irresistible About Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of An Irresistible Wife by tolubooks: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2012
Tears rolled down my eyes, I feel pity for men who are facing what I called the bed room bully from the women they love. This was the letter from a husband to his wife from a book I highly recommend for only married folks who do not enjoy the kind of love they use to have when their love was still fresh. This book “SECRETS OF AN IRRESISTIBLE WIFE” by BISI & YOMI ADEWALE contains secrets that makes successful marriages you envy. You may think its money or a successful career that makes them, but it’s much more than that.http://www.tolubooks.com/2012/11/secrets-of-irresistible-wife.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Maintain A Long Distance Friendship / Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? / Help: Every Year My Gf Keep Buying Me This... For My Birthday???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.