Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? (1561 Views)

10 Statements Nigerian Guys Often Use To Justify "Womanizing" As A Rightful Act / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / How Should Men Overcome Womanizing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by foxgiovani(m): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Self-Servicing or Womanizing which is worse?
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Decibel: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by emmyw(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Womanizing

1 Like

Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by foxgiovani(m): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
emmyw: Womanizing
Hahaha, are u a m/f? I don't think women will agree with you.
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by bastien: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Womanizing

U fit get gonorrhea, hiv etc on d waygrin cheesy
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
Both are deadly disease

1 Like

Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Smartsyn(m): 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
Self servicing biko..

You can stop womanizing, but it ll take grace to stop self servicing..
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Odunharry(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2014
What is GOBE?GOBE is when
you give a beautiful girl a lift and
then she faints in your car. You take
her to hospital. When you get to the
hospital, the doctor says she is
pregnant and congratulates you that you are going to be a father!
You then say you are not the father
and the girl says you are! Now this
is getting very GOBEFULL! You
required a DNA test to prove you
are not the father! Now the shit is getting really GOBESTIC!When the
doctor comes back with the result
and says u cannot be the father as
you are infertile!, you are relieved!
On your way back then you
remember you are married with 3 kids at home! You are now
extremely GOBEED!And later you
ask urself "who the HELL is their
father."? Thats is GOBE.

9 Likes

Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by kabarka(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
self-service is worst b/c it is abuse aganist your person.self degradesion.
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Wolison(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
Well, the two re very difficult to rid off but I prefer womanising o!....but will abstain from sex! Self servicing is from the pit of hell and been engineered by the devil!!
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by talk2cj08(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
Wolison: Well, the two re very difficult to rid off but I prefer womanising o!....but will abstain from sex! Self servicing is from the pit of hell and been engineered by the devil!!

And what about sex before marriage from pit of Heaven i guess?

1 Like

Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Wolison(m): 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
talk2cj08:

And what about sex before marriage from pit of Heaven i guess?
u no see where I say DAT I will abstain from sex?
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by emmyskies(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Imagine people comparing sin to sin. Kai!!! When both leads to hell. Many will be encouraged by this thread, that one is better than the other. I stand to tell you this day to desist from both, else....
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Keky(m): 11:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
claireshan: Both are deadly disease
Masturb*tion is worse.
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Adaeze003(f): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2014
None.
What's worse is while you're busy getting infertile or grabbing a disease, your mates are out there being innovative and making big box.
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by billyG(m): 2:41am On Jul 26, 2014
Wolison: Well, the two re very difficult to rid off but I prefer womanising o!....but will abstain from sex! Self servicing is from the pit of hell and been engineered by the devil!!
Do dey do self service in hell too
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by majomayo(m): 4:40am On Jul 26, 2014
Sin na sin. Neither is better.
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2014
Keky: Masturb*tion is worse.
how do u know that?
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by texbaba1: 10:52am On Jul 26, 2014
it all depends on how u look at it. if u as a married man womanise, u sin agaisnt ur wife nd God...but if u selfservice, u sin only against urslf (u have nt cheated on anyone, so just forgve urslf) if u are inevitably in a long distance relationship or marriage, then selfservice comes in handy as womanising may complicate things for u.
But overall, self service has more advantage than womanizing, as in, in womanizing u spend money for the women, u stand d risk of contacting dangerous diseases, u would be unfaithful to ur wife or gf nd still sin agaisnt God, the stress of scheming these ladies for sex can be enormous some times, u also stand d risk of getting a lady pregnent outside wedlock or even impregnating multiple women...like tuface...lol.
If u can overcome the feeling of guilt, or dat it is a sin b4 God...then selfservice is better. Anyways, we as guys will still do one or even both eventually...we just wanna jerk off dont we! the how is d issue.

1 Like

Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Wolison(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2014
billyG:
Do dey do self service in hell too
I guess this question need to be asked when am back from his Royal Highness!!!
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2014
Adaeze003: None.
What's worse is while you're busy getting infertile or grabbing a disease, your mates are out there being innovative and making big box.
its a nature call my dear, u jst cant do witout any. doh both r bad bt one mst do one. dere is no sainth on earth.

1 Like

Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by foxgiovani(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2014
texbaba1: it all depends on how u look at it. if u as a married man womanise, u sin agaisnt ur wife nd God...but if u selfservice, u sin only against urslf (u have nt cheated on anyone, so just forgve urslf) if u are inevitably in a long distance relationship or marriage, then selfservice comes in handy as womanising may complicate things for u.
But overall, self service has more advantage than womanizing, as in, in womanizing u spend money for the women, u stand d risk of contacting dangerous diseases, u would be unfaithful to ur wife or gf nd still sin agaisnt God, the stress of scheming these ladies for sex can be enormous some times, u also stand d risk of getting a lady pregnent outside wedlock or even impregnating multiple women...like tuface...lol.
If u can overcome the feeling of guilt, or dat it is a sin b4 God...then selfservice is better. Anyways, we as guys will still do one or even both eventually...we just wanna jerk off dont we! the how is d issue.
I like your back-up analysis. In womanizing, countless things are bound to befall a womanizer just as you've counted while self servicing is more like a spiritual thing, none of those things listed above will befall one. Though, I think self servicing is more difficult to stop.
Re: Self-servicing Or Womanizing Which Is Worse? by valkaka(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
claireshan: Both are deadly disease

deadly disease keh!!!...abeg which dictionary termed self servicing or womanizing a disease?!?....just curious abeg!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Im Confused / How To Get A Girl To Like You! Girls Won't Be Able To Help But Feel Attraction / To The Ladies: What Shall Your Virginity Profit You? Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.