Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) (926 Views)

Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / About To Marry Association Of Nigeria ; Do This B4 U Pay Her Bride Price... / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by sosilly4b(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2008
In my words i would say fools fall inlove simply because they dont know they are fools.If anyone says beside you that there is no true love dont ague he may be right.Many people talk about true love but very few have seen it in life.There are so many things that happens in marriage that never happens in relationship.Unfortunately many guys marry thier beloved wife hoping that she wouldnt change her attitude but 90% of the time women attitude change when they are married.Women too however marry thier beloved husband hoping that he would change from some of his bad attitude but 90% of the time guyz wont change.This is just how it is.No wonder we always are made to swear "for better for worse" at the altar.
It is very funny when some ladies say their love is not for sale.They argue that they can love a guy without costing him a thing.In reality "it takes money to have honey" take it or leave it.Even if you trully love the guy that you are willing to go any mile with him,the hunger that beats your stomach will always bring anger to you.Those little things he does wrong that you can atleast overlook will be really taken against him. Remember an hungry man is an angry man.Money sure can't bring you happiness but can sure bring you satisfaction.
Most of us wouldnt have fallen into fools relationship if we had taken time to see what we are supposed to right from the start.Most of us are like journalist.Take a journalist to the world richest man and he will starts asking irrelevant questions like; how old are you?How much are you worth?How big is your asset?What make up combination do you like?bla bla, rather asking background questions that could make him or someon else a millionaire in future.Most of us really dont ask our spouse the right questions from the start.We want to believe all the glitters are true.Yes it maybe for some while some are just living it up.Most guys nowadays dont live thier real life but most ladies really dont know that.They just want to go for the goal and the end of the day,they face it all.One way you can trully know if you love someone is "if the things you do for the one you love make both of you happy"then you could be inlove.Most times we hurt ourselves to please the one we love.No wonder they say "love is wicked".
If you like this write up please come and give me a blow on my head.
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by Faitymine(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2008
Just watch your tongue and be careful!
I no they oooooo!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by iz2much: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2008
I beg who Get time read all the Story of Ur Life Now, wit The 30mins I buy If i sit Con dey Read Read all This Ones Nw na Hw Many Mins Go dey, Pls Cut The LLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG Story Short
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by tobaaro(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
me sef no fit read all d Epistle wey dey there, grin
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by opokonwa(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2008
I came across it the first time and ran away undecided

I no like long talk sad
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by Kave(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2008
Guy i feel you .Its true though that women change after marriage. they cahnge the way they dress and look after a while.So do Men also .Like i tell my Ex. tHat the guy she is going out with now might just be acting good just to get her in but he aint nothing close to how good i would have been if it were still me.

Any way i just feel you all the same
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by Kave(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2008
Well, it only means you are commited to a degree.Not engaged sha
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by Kave(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2008
OOps ! sorry wrong post there, And sorry for the error in spellin up there
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by sosilly4b(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2008
Cool! My very first real guy.It is glaring that all my previous contributors are players.Anyway i still feel them anyway but i guess some times we might need to understand some basics of relationships.
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by hype: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2008
@ poster. Nice write up there. If i may ask, what questions are we suppose to ask from the beginning?
Re: Why Do Fools Fall Inlove?(read This B4 U Judge,u May B 1) by sosilly4b(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2008
There is never a fool falling inlove. A fool only thinks s/he's inlove simply becos s/he's a fool. Love is too complex for fools to undertand.

(1) (Reply)

Our Rules And / Ladies, We Must Re-learn Our Abc's! / How To Know If A Man Likes A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.