Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! (13640 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / How To Make A Man Fall In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
I am madly and deeply inlove with a Nigerian man whom I am dating for more than 2 years now.I know he loves me too as he showed to me unconditionaly.I have done everything for him to be happy and satisfied with me.Though He already gave me a ring and promised to marry me.I still wanna know from you guys.What should I do for him to love me more.I have read so many stories in this website that only few Nigerians wanna marry a non-nigerian specially from Asia.What should I do to make him love me more and will end-up our realtionship into marriage?Please advice me, Thanks smiley
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
mediatrix8 , giv him citizenship wink
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by iice(f): 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
What would make an Asian woman fall in love and marry a nigerian man?
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2010
actualy my asian friend marryed a Nigerian coz she wanted to learn how to cook Jolllof rice, true story!
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
mediatrix8:

I am madly and deeply inlove with a Nigerian man whom I am dating for more than 2 years now.I know he loves me too as he showed to me unconditionaly.I have done everything for him to be happy and satisfied with me.Though He already gave me a ring and promised to marry me.[b]I still wanna know from you guys.What should I do for him to love me more.[/b]I have read so many stories in this website that only few Nigerians wanna marry a non-nigerian specially from Asia.What should I do to make him love me more and will end-up our realtionship into marriage?Please advice me, Thanks smiley
If you wanna ruin the beautiful love you guys share, then start looking for useless advice on what to do to make him love you more.
One of the stupidest game women play that I just do not understand. You said, he has promised to marry you which means he love you
very much. Why don't you just continue to do what you have been doing all this while? Why change? Or try to do some silly things that
he may not even like undecided

Sweetie, when a man loves a woman, he love her no matter what (she don't have to change to please him)

3 Likes

Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ mr cork.I don't want him to marry me because of what i have or citizenship but I want him to marry me because of who I am.

2@ Mr IIce.What makes an ASIAN WOMAN fall in love with Nigerian man? well,no two individuals are the same but with my baby,I found him sweet,caring,loving and he's the man whom I feel being loved and cared for.That's the reason why I am deeply in love with him not bcz he is a NIGERIAN but because of WHO he is as a person.
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by iice(f): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2010
mediatrix8:

@ mr cork.I don't want him to marry me because of what i have or citizenship but I want him to marry me because of who I am.

2@ Mr IIce.What makes an ASIAN WOMAN fall in love with Nigerian man? well,no two individuals are the same but with my baby,I found him sweet,caring,loving and he's the man whom I feel being loved and cared for.That's the reason why I am deeply in love with him not bcz he is a NIGERIAN but because of WHO he is as a person.

And yet for some reason, in his position, it's about him being Nigerian and you Asian, not who he is and who you are undecided
Do you hear yourself?
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mr cork.  smiley smileyFOR 2 YEARS of us being together, I have learned how to cook jaloff rice,chicken stew,beef stew, pepper soup(chicken,goat,beef) and how to make fu fu, Cooking is my hobby that is one of the reasons why he loves me i think , and the rest, hmmmm only him knows that but,I wanna know more, everything that a Nigeria man like in a woman.
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
arrhhha, I can help u on that!!!

1. Well, we love Nyansh, Big heavy Nyansh tongue
2. Personality, but with heavy Booobsi tongue
3. We love big families wink wink
4. ermm, may i say we love light skin? undecided
5. we love small waist tongue
6. we love heavy thigh tongue
7. Long hair does help tongue
8. respect!! wink
9. loyality wink
10 accomodating wink

Sadly, most of the women I come accross lack this qualities angry
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2010
@IICE, yes it's true he is a NIGERIAN and I am ASIAN, he who he is and I am who I am, but what matters most is not the race where we came from but our hearts who love each other.I have started this thread to seek advice not disappointment.And If there are good advice I will learn from here then I will try to do it, Is it not obvious that I love Nigerians by desiring to marry him?
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by r231(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2010
ask that Mobo444 guy

he should be able to help you with this
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by sesman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
iice:

And yet for some reason, in his position, it's about him being Nigerian and you Asian, not who he is and who you are undecided
Do you hear yourself?

I dont think she is hearing herself jare,

as someone correctly pointed out, the guy in question already loves you and you love him, what more do you want, stop messing with your head and carry on as normal jor!!!

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2010
NOPE.I don't want comment from MOBO444 , i know he hates Asian lol,

I am hearing myself guys, just wanna learn and do more things to make our relationship better, Is it bad?
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
mediatrix8 , madam as for me, I sexxx anythings. I dont hate nobody tongue
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2010
@ MR CORK, sIR probably you know ASIANS don't posses at least 2 physical features you have mentioned there, but thanks for your kind response to my questions, I appreciate it so much, Remain bless my bro smiley
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2010
mediatrix8 , madam just wear mini sket, it will do the trick. truss me! wink
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mr PORK este MR CORK grin, I do wear Mini skirt not mini sket in summer but not now, It's getting to winter now, it's 5 degrees here lol, so How will I trash you , este Trust you there hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
and madam, just in case, I can send u somethin in London we call: Battty rider!!

Truss me, if u wear it, his hear will rotate like helicopter!! truss me! , actually that was how my ex won me. she wore it!
wink
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
MR PORK.CAN YOU SHOW ME, how does a BATTY RIDER looks like? I am just curious , don't make me angry or else I will make you a pepper soup(pork)
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
Batty Rider, well u can design it yo sef, all u need is a sciccors,

1. cut jeans into shorts, very short
2. make a small hole arong the punnny area
3. make some long holes in the thigh area
4. Oil your legs with shampooo and coco butter cream
5. make sure u shave the hairs
6. add nuff gold chians on the lining of the holes
7. Use beads!!
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
did u just say u will make c0rk outter my 17inches pork? undecided tongue
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2010
mr CORK, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,thanks for your non-sense comments
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by EzeUche0(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2010
Asian women are more docile than many African women.
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mr eze UCHE0, yes. it's true we are submissive and down to earth when in-love.I have no idea about African woman.But how do you know about this? Have you been in a relationship with ASIANS before?If yes, What are the good points and weak point in relationship with them?
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2010
submisssive?? ok madam, take off your thong? tongue
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by slap1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2010
Mr^Cork:

actualy my asian friend marryed a Nigerian coz she wanted to learn how to cook Jolllof rice, true story!
Someone got me really annoyed this afternoon. I was still boiling with anger when I logged in and read the baty Mr Cork's posts. Now Lwkmd.
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by MrCork25: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
slap1 , brother. I apologise for callin u a 14yr old boy desparate to have a deep voice plus Mustache,

Actualy, u do look 14yrs old, i mean it in a good way (no oofeinse)
wink
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2010
MR CORK, in the first place I don't wear thong, and If I am going to remove it never in your front lol, We are submissive to people who learn to respect and submit themselves to God as most of us dolipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by luap: 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
I think it is great to look beyond color and want to marry someone outside your race. I am half Korean and Black American.  My wife is from London, and she is black.  She says she is soley for the black race.  She would never date or marry anyone outside the black race.  I tell her she discriminates based off of race, and it's pity to love someone based off of race.  I also say she has limited her choices with that sort of thinking.  She calls it preference; I call it prejudice.

My self, I've been with Chinese, Japanese, American black, South African black, Mexican, Columbian, Equadorian, and White.  My Chinese GF was cool, she was a Buddist.
Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2010
The fact that he promised to marry you means that he loves you. If he truly loves you, he will marry you. Why asked for more? Anyway, according to Steve Harvey, just simply "Act like a lady and think like a man".

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Nigerian Man Fall Inlove And Marry Asian Woman?: Pls Help! by mediatrix8(f): 5:52am On Oct 29, 2010
smiley smiley
I have learned that we shouldn't generalize people, there are good and bad people in every race that's for sure.If majority of them are bad, certainly ,there are still some if not few of them who have the heart,the conscience and have fear in God , with this they can't do anything against others.Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice Me On How To Quit This Frustrating And Tormenting Relationship / Do Light-skinned Blacks Have It Easier In Romance? / Slay Queens Storm Quilox Club In Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.