Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl (14258 Views)

My Male Neighbor Comes Out From His House The Minute He Sees Me Drive In? / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook? / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by NotNairalandi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
I love this girl so much that I decided to tell her how much I did felt for her.though she told me that she is not ready to go into any serious relationship but we can just be ordinary friends.but I seriously need someone to call my girlfriend.I have tried time without number to convince her but all to no avail.The problem now is each time she sees me with any girl her mood will change,she will not talk to me through out that day when I ask her what's the problem she will tell me nothing.pls house what's the matter with this girl?
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by omega25red(m): 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
Why are you playing this childish game with the girl?

Why not actually find someone else who cares for you and tell her to piss instead of bringing people around to make her jealous while hoping she would run to you due to the jealousy.

Meet with her and tell her you care about her and you would like to be with her. also let her know you notice her attitude towards you when she sees you with other women. Then tell her you like her and if she wants to remain friends while danggling a carrot in front of you then you will be hooking up with someone else and not waiting for her to come around anymore.

1 Like

Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by LoveDecay(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
She wants to put ur dic+k in cookie jar.

And, let this be ur first lesson never tell a girl u like...that u like her.

Act accordinly
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by luvmijeje(f): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Op hw long ve u know each other?
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by Nnekacherry: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Just move on with your life and don't give a ratz az.z about what she thinks or she how she feels..
She just want to eat her cake and still have it..

She just want to continue enjoying your attention without accepting you, thereby putting your own life on hold...
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by k2039: 4:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Love_Decay: She wants to put ur dic+k in cookie jar.

Act accordinly

So what am I suppose to do when I love a girl,bottle my emotions,mtchew.

On matters arising Op

She is angry she can no longer toy with your emotions,she cant make you crazy after her again.

She is angry she lost(it's even harder when ur gf is more beautiful and infact better than her)

She is angry d table has turned against her(she was d one in charge ealier when u were chasing her)

She is angry u have moved on,no more chase.

I think just continue the way u have been doing,if she has a problem with u,she can use d rope
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
Simple....Just ffuucckk her
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by djeezy(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
@Op, To be succinct, if you still like her, you can ask her out again. I can decipher from your post that u're happy each time you see her being jealous which makes me think sometimes you do it on purpose for her to actually see you with them. If you don't dig her anymore then move on with your life...This shouldn't bother you at all. We are all humans imbued with emotions and human frailties..Thank me latter.
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2012
k2039:

So what am I suppose to do when I love a girl , bottle my emotions
have u ever dated a girl? just curious....
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
She likes the attention u give her and she wants it to herself

1 Like

Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by k2039: 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
jacobscros: have u ever dated a girl? just curious....

Yes,I dated once.
So,have I answered ur curiosity
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
k2039:

Yes,I dated once.
So,have I answered ur curiosity
yea u have but I'm sure if u look harder u will see that u did not tell ur girl that u like her u just toasted her or maybe she toasted you. girls generally are covert in communication not overt and they expect men to be covert as well
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by greedie1(f): 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
jacobscros: yea u have but I'm sure if u look harder u will see that u did not tell ur girl that u like her u just toasted her or maybe she toasted you. girls generally are covert in communication not overt and they expect men to be covert as well

oh yes, girls lyk guys dat take d initiative. if u want to do ssomething, go ahead and do it.

so op, wat is wrong wit both of u? if she dey bone face, eat ur own bone. why r u bothered?
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by jpilata(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pls guy,u are not a kid.leave her and face ur career in life.
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 30, 2012
Whoever told u she is jealous? and besides, which apparatus or rule did u use to arrive at this ur conclusion... O! U think u are prince Charles abi. O Boy toast her, n if she no gree, tell her to buzz off or better still u furrk off
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by LadyTC: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2012
Nairalandi: I love this girl so much that I decided to tell her how much I did felt for her.though she told me that she is not ready to go into any serious relationship but we can just be ordinary friends.but I seriously need someone to call my girlfriend.I have tried time without number to convince her but all to no avail.The problem now is each time she sees me with any girl her mood will change,she will not talk to me through out that day when I ask her what's the problem she will tell me nothing.pls house what's the matter with this girl?

Slow down, you NEED someone to call your girlfriend. This is the first to to people getting into relationships for the wrong reasons. Please you are not ready. Besides making assumptions that she gets upset is a no no if you feel she is acting funny express to her what you just told us if she insists she is fine carryon with your life and ignore.
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by LadyTC: 6:29am On Nov 30, 2012
Love_Decay: She wants to put ur dic+k in cookie jar.

Act accordinly

People like you lose out and good quality women, by playing childish game carry on don't tell a girl you like her. I pity you.
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by 190theclown: 6:36am On Nov 30, 2012
Kids undecided
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 30, 2012
Dude, this girl is playing you. I am speaking from my mugu experience. A good reason she doesn't want to commence a relationship with you is that her heart is with someone else, and this said guy is not within her grasp. Although in my case, she allowed me to frequently clear the bush, a task I accomplished with visceral savagery. And yes, she doesn't want you but wouldn't like someone else to have you. This phenomenon has an apposite terminology but I can't recall it.

You have a simple decision to make: assess the benefits of your current relationship with her and make the best decision for you.

You can also be just friends(or more appropriately, her assistant boyfriend) while she bangs other dudes behind you. Now, she is not a bad girl but she is just not that into you.

Lastly, if the assistant boyfriend position has additional benefits such as bush clearing, then you may---if you are like me---proceed. But if you truly love her, walk away and erase her from your memory.

By the way, 16th to comment. Glory be to Almighty Obatala.
Re: She Turned Down My Request But Gets Jealous Anytime She Sees Me With Any Girl by dmcdad: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2012
Nairalandi: I love this girl so much that I decided to tell her how much I did felt for her.though she told me that she is not ready to go into any serious relationship but we can just be ordinary friends.but I seriously need someone to call my girlfriend.I have tried time without number to convince her but all to no avail.The problem now is each time she sees me with any girl her mood will change,she will not talk to me through out that day when I ask her what's the problem she will tell me nothing.pls house what's the matter with this girl?

Na wa 4rm u oo. So, u wanna tell u dont know she's jealous? She just dy front all these while. Tell u what, blank that gurl, no dy give her face again, don't call or even sms her.. Try as much as u can to avoid her in every way. Them no dy tell blind man say war don start, na ear e go use hear am. No b person go tell that gurl make she conform with u asap.

(1) (Reply)

50 Things To Do On This valentine's Day!!! / My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / In love with my Ex, but I am married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.