Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. (13847 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
Sex On Credit.

PROLOGUE.
Women live under many delusions and illusions, but the greatest of these delusions; the sweetest of these illusions, is that sex for them is free.

WOMEN ARE HAVING SEX ON CREDIT.
There is no such thing as free sex. Only dumb Women believe sex doesn't cost them a thing. That it costs only the man. They mock and laugh when a man is broke but burning with passion for they know he has no hope of getting relief. It feels so good dangling sex before thirsty men, cruelly declaring, "there's nothing for free!"

True, there's nothing for free. But it goes both ways. There's nothing for free for women too. In sex, everyone pays, one way or the other. Sooner or later. And the irony of ironies is that sex is cheaper for men than it is for women. Men pay for sex IMMEDIATELY with money. Money they will make again tomorrow. It may seem like they got the short end of the stick. But as economists will advise, it's always cheaper to pay upfront with cash.

But women, on the other hand, pay for sex much later, with something much more valuable and impossible to make again: THEIR BODIES. If it appears as though women are having sex for free it is because women are having sex on credit. Every round of sex recorded in their Account Books and tagged "To pay later". And they're in for a shock on the day they have to settle their accounts.

THE GENIUS OF THE PATRIARCHY.
The Patriarchy was, is and will always be, the greatest idea of all time. It understood this concept intimately. A woman is given her beauty and fertility early in her life and has to use the beauty to get the best man to marry her for her fertile womb. After serving it's duty in the woman's late 30s and early 40s, the Womb expires, taking the woman's beauty with it. The man who married the woman for her beauty and fertility finds that his wife, after menopause, is no longer attractive and no longer productive. He longs to leave her for some nubile early 20s girl. But the children he has fathered with his wife make him stay.

Thus a woman, gives a man her best years so that the man can be there for her in her wretched years.

A WOMAN WITH NO MAN.
Now, remove a husband from that equation.

Meet Sandra, a pretty, fertile young lass screwing her 20s away receiving cash, gifts and favours for her pussy. She imagines men are unfortunate losers who have to pay for what she gets free. It's like watching a movie free and getting paid to watch! Thank God she was born a girl.

But come mid 30s Sandra makes a startling discovery: she has to use more and more make-up to maintain her good looks. Which means one thing: Her beauty is fading! Five more years even she can't stand her morning face and applying makeup is becoming a two hour exercise. Then more bad news. Male attention starts drying up. Where per day she gave her number to no less than two men, she's now lucky if one man asks for her number a week. It's hurting her, because No male attention means no sex and no sex means no cash and gifts.

She starts going broke. How she wishes she had a man to call and unburden on. Someone to lean on. Then the words of her 20s self come to memory, "marriage is not for everyone" , "Marriage is outdated!". She remembers the young men she rejected with those words when they asked her to build a future with them. Oh if she could have that future now. She sees those guys around town. They are married. They have wives and they look happy. Most of all they look Handsome. Gone are the weird looks the men had. They have matured with age, like wine. Time has been kind to them. Unlike to her.

Then Sandra sees the men who used to fvck her giving her cash and gifts. These men have similarly aged nicely and are easy on the eye. And what pierces her heart like a burning sword is this: THE MEN STILL HAVE MONEY. Despite spending on her over the years, they made more. She looks at her body. Years of sex have left their toll. Saggy breasts. Saggy ass. Loose thighs. The dead look in her eyes. The slut face that gives away the hedonistic life she has lived for so long. The dozens of babies aborted that have left her womb more cemetery than life-giver. The dozens of STI cured that have left their mark on her pussy. Envy fills her heart. She approaches those men offering her body like old times, but they reject her. They are running with fresh young ones. Her time is past. Her body is spent.

Envy turns to anger as she realizes she will never again get these men to spend on her.

THE END OF ILLUSIONS.
The illusion finally lifts from Sandra's eyes: The sex all those years was not free. She has paid for it in perhaps the worst possible way: with her body. The only thing of value we all have in this world. The men she fvcked had paid in cash. But cash is recyclable. The men have made more cash to continue fvcking. But she has paid with her body and her body isn't recyclable. It is gone now and it can't make her money because no man will want it. Sandra is hurt.

# MeToo.
But fvck it!! They are still making money aren't they? Those men? She will get them to spend on her whether they want to or not. Even if she has to force them to. There are men who are always ready to help a woman out in these situations. She knows where to find them. Those men are the Police.

And so, one fine morning Sandra walks into a Police Station and lays a rape charge.

Her story begins something like this, "15 years ago some men raped me... "

By next day her story is trending on Social Media with the hashtag MeToo. A few more innocent men ruined. One more whôré saved from starvation by the TV appearances and book deals she'll get relating her story for the world to sympathize over.
#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

CC:
emmy2807
SOFTDRINK
justiniyke29
RipMorosini
reservd
Aiziko
Avedonn
kkins25

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by kunleweb: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2019
Lmao sex on credit
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Bright12660(m): 11:38am On Apr 13, 2019
I still find it hard to believe that you are a girl ubunja, because it's hard to see girls with functioning brain these days. Thanks for all the knowledge you have impacted on me. You deserve atleast one bottle of budweiser o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2019
how can one man spend his entire life talking about women? damn

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by JoeMaddog: 11:42am On Apr 13, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by KevMitnick: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2019
Hmmm.. Curious indeed. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Bright12660(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2019
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Bright12660(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
How can one man spend his entire life bothering himself with what another is doing? Why do you want to keep being a beta white knight?

55 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by kurupt1: 12:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
This epistle is dedicated to all the Abuja girls!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by princfred(m): 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Adasun(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
Dis is more helpful to da females.those who are wise would learn.

Welcome home ubunja

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Adasun(m): 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2019

Welcome home ubunja

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bright12660:
I still find it hard to believe that you are a girl ubunja, because it's hard to see girls with functioning brain this days. Thanks for all the knowledge you have impacted on me. You deserve atleast one bottle of budweiser o
honest. I'm a girl. But I'm not like the others

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2019
Adasun:

Welcome home ubunja
feels so good to be back in form.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:18pm On Apr 13, 2019
kurupt1:
This epistle is dedicated to all the Abuja girls!
they like screwing around? Lol

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bright12660:

How can one man spend his entire life bordering himself with what another is doing? Why do you want to keep being a beta white knight?
let him continue playing the Sisterhood's toy soldier

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2019
kunleweb:
Lmao sex on credit
hey bro can you holla on WhatsApp?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by kunleweb: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
ubunja:
hey bro can you holla in WhatsApp?

0818 397 9372
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
kunleweb:

0818 397 9372
I'm gonna need the whole thing. I'm in SA
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by kunleweb: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
ubunja:
I'm gonna need the whole thing. I'm in SA

+234 818 397 9372

Go global ubunja leave the forum alone

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by kurupt1: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2019
ubunja:
they like screwing around? Lol
Lol......screwing for gifts and cash is their modus operandi.If your a broke nigga in Abuja just better join the priesthood cos u ain't getting any gf
I just have this gut feeling that those feminists attacking you are based in abuja

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2019
kurupt1:
Lol......screwing for gifts and cash is their modus operandi.If your a broke nigga in Abuja just better join the priesthood cos u ain't getting any gf
I just have this belief that those feminists attacking you are based in abuja
demet. Xvideos must have a lot of viewers from that side

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
kunleweb:

+234 818 397 9372

Go global ubunja leave the forum alone
will hala after hours

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by derrydinny: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
good write up but that last part only works when the men you have laid with are now popular or successful people, if they are just random rich guys on the street then you are in double trouble.

I always tell my fellow men never to wife a prostitute even if she has changed, her old life will still manifest in the future wehter you like it or not. If she doesn't cheat on you, her previous romps will take it's toll on her body and esteem

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by kollinzgee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

i just hate people like you i dont know why, maybe bexause you are shallow minded or because you are an ordinary man who has nothing to offer the world but criticise those who have something to offer the world is what it is today because of the inventions of great minds the world of women is mysterious even you know it, we need intelligent men to decode it for the average man to understand .

the last time i checked this is the romance section maybe you should open ur dictionary or google the meaning of romance then you should comeback and tell us what should be discussed here if not sexual issues. people like you are the reason this forum is boring and loosing members on a daily basis .

like my igbo people always say;what you will not eat dont bother smelling it.if you see a thread you dont like dont bother like dont bother viewing it talkless of commenting it me personally i dont like illaminas posts so i dont bothet viewing it talkless of commenting learn.....

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
derrydinny:
good write up but that last part only works when the men you have laid with are now popular or successful people, if they are just random rich guys on the street then you are in double trouble.

I always tell my fellow men never to wife a prostitute even if she has changed, her old life will still manifest in the future wehter you like it or not. If she doesn't cheat on you, her previous romps will take it's toll on her body and esteem
true, fame will bring hoes after you. But I seen men screwed up even though not necessarily famous

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On Apr 13, 2019
kollinzgee:

i just hate people like you i dont know why, maybe bexause you are shallow minded or because you are an ordinary man who has nothing to offer the world but criticise those who have something to offer the world is what it is today because of the inventions of great minds the world of women is mysterious even you know it, we need intelligent men to decode it for the average man to understand .

the last time i checked this is the romance section maybe you should open ur dictionary or google the meaning of romance then you should comeback and tell us what should be discussed here if not sexual issues. people like you are the reason this forum is boring and loosing members on a daily basis .

like my igbo people always say;what you will not eat dont bother smelling it.if you see a thread you dont like dont bother like dont bother viewing it talkless of viewing it i guess you jobless....

ain't this the truth though.....

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Ishilove: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Bright12660:
I still find it hard to believe that you are a girl ubunja, because it's hard to see girls with functioning brain this days. Thanks for all the knowledge you have impacted on me. You deserve atleast one bottle of budweiser o
I find this hard to believe
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ishilove:

I find this hard to believe
who gives a shît about what you find easy or hard to believe.

18 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Deicide: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2019
Watched a video on Instagram where the woman was complaining that after spending money to dress up for a date that women should collect their money back from the man. so basically men now owe women for what they wear and the makeup they put on during a date shocked

What really surprised me was that most "women" were supporting her Like is this what feminism is now about?

10 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2019
Deicide:
Watched a video on Instagram where the woman was complaining that after spending money to dress up for a date that women should collect their money back from the man so basically men now owe women for what they wear and the makeup they put up during a date shocked

What really surprised me was that most "women" were supporting her Like is this what feminism is now about?
those old horses are doomed. Make-up is getting costly coz beauty is fading lmfao

Thing is losers and sissies will pay up.

19 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Sex On Credit. by Ishilove: 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
ubunja:
who gives a shît about what you find easy or hard to believe.
Look who quoted me. The narcissistic fool who thinks he knows it all. Whenever I read your migraine inducing epistles, I always marvel at the ease and confidence with which you espouse your ignorance.and half truths. Whew!

Don't bother replying 'cos I ain't gonna read it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking / (pics) Most Beautiful Babies In The World / I Hate Seeing Nigerians Girls Dating White Dude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.