Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet - Computers (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (266860 Views)

Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! / Browse On Your Pc Using Your BlackBerry As A Modem / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by tboy20017: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by obinna01(m): 10:41am On Sep 09, 2013
pls y is dat only bold2 wrk with bis to pc, bold3,bold1,torch1,2,3 bold 5 all dis phones doesnt wrk with bis to pc y?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by haibe(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2013
obinna01: pls y is dat only bold2 wrk with bis to pc, bold3,bold1,torch1,2,3 bold 5 all dis phones doesnt wrk with bis to pc y?

I know bold 3 and bold 5 works, i use bold 3

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by kinghdc(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2013
How can I connect for free using vodacom?? My brother I need help....
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Samabu07(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
kenono: I USE ETISALAT, BUT IT ONLY BROWSES WITH EDGE NOT 3G, IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CONNECT TO 3G PLS HELP ASAP. wink
Reveal to me how you browse with your etisalat bis on your pc. Mine would connect but not browsing.
Samabu07@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by tboy20017: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701,tboy20017@gmail.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Samabu07:
Reveal to me how you browse with your etisalat bis on your pc. Mine would connect but not browsing.
Samabu07@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by ebicon(f): 1:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello house, I use my Etisalat subscription via my hotspot to browse on my system and have been using it now for a while, but I tried using it since yesterday its saying buy.etisalat. com, and no other site is going
Pls what can I do .

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Obinnau(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
Pls house mine can't connect at all. It says my device is in global roaming mode pls how do I stop that?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
ebicon: Hello house, I use my Etisalat subscription via my hotspot to browse on my system and have been using it now for a while, but I tried using it since yesterday its saying buy.etisalat. com, and no other site is going
Pls what can I do .

swthrt, your data has been used up. Subscribe for a new one

dial *228# to check bis data bundle

One love
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by ebicon(f): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Not used up, just subscribe for BIS this week so Data is there, I check often,don't knw wat to do
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by tdjeans(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2013
Apparently it is not about ur data been used up or not. I still have 2.9gb and it isn't working again. It worked yesterday and stopped working again showing I shud sub to a data plan. www.buy.etisalat.com.ng or so. So I guess the hotspot feature has been discontinued. Lol.
If anyone has any luck using it, let me know please. Thanks.
n.oxide:

swthrt, your data has been used up. Subscribe for a new one

dial *228# to check bis data bundle

One love
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls ohhh!!!!! My BIS , is no longer browsing on my laptop again ohh!!!; it will connect, but can't browse; pls well meaning friends hlp a brother out; I need updates pls if there is an update or so!!! Pls!!!! Am in dire need
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by akmaldini(m): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Plz,d etisalat settings as stop ooo,who as any other settings again 4 etisalat?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by 4dura: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls I nid any1 in computer village to tel me d price of HP notebook 6735s AMD sempron battery
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by 4dura: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
U fnt ave settings for glo?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by tboy20017: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE

BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat

b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but

with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy

your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn

with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription

again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really

blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers

08038635701,tboy20017@yahoo.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750,

with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log

on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by ogrish: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
[URL=http://www.vpntraffic.com/index.php?action=content&cont_id=185]How to setup a VPN on blackberry z10[/URL]
Blackberry VPN tutorials For Blackberry OS 10 ( blackberry Z10 & blackberry Q10)

Setup & Use IPSEC VPN
Click on settings
Go to network connections
Click on VPN
Fill in the required setting:
Click ADD NEW VPN PROFILE
Name the profile
Input a gateway/server location
Gateway type: Cisco Secure PIX Firewall VPN
Authentication Type: XAUTH-PSK
Group Username: ipsec
Group Password: ipsec
Hard Token: leave unchecked
Enter your VPN username
Enter your VPN password
Save and Connect

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by xpressmilton: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
What is the profile settings for vodacom am using it?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Vicktor2015(m): 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2013
Please does it work with bold 4?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by bennwandy: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2013
dazzy4real: Gurus pls am trying to connect my bb torch 2 wit all d settings here d tin is dt I get d phone connected n reading on my destop manager but on my pc d lan shows d no network yellow sign. Even if I have money in my phone I can't browse pls what do I do?

Good morni Ouse...... Pls I need ur help. I'm using my BB wit Etisalat line as a modem to browse on my laptop wit my BB subscription. But it is not free, wat I want is free and unlimited browsing wit etisalat or glo. Pls do help me....
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Harmony222(m): 2:48am On Oct 23, 2013
men............. blazing tins.... thanks alot @poster
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by haibe(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2013
Harmony222: men............. blazing tins.... thanks alot @poster

you welcome
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by jonescyras(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Its now connected with my pc......but @OP. Pls is my BB safe from VIRUS?...can you recommend an anti virus for bold2?.......
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by haibe(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2013
jonescyras: Its now connected with my pc......but @OP. Pls is my BB safe from VIRUS?...can you recommend an anti virus for bold2?.......

You won't have any virus issue but if u want u can install netqin anti virus for bb
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by kiddie(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
i got this trick especially for etisalat bur i avnt tested it wen i do i wld tell u all

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Johnotas(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls I' am a glo bis
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by annytee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Am noticing a black strange line on my bold5 screen in the middle and down now @ the top pls what do I do? Though its still clear cos d lines are few. Thanks for your time
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Holarjuwon: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2013
but 4 d glo i use flat 4 d user name and flat 4 d password and blackberry 4 d acess point it work smiley smiley smiley but d problem am havin is it all d b.b dat is workin 4 dis app..
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Johnotas(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thanks
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by herboshedhe(f): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
haibe:

You won't have any virus issue but if u want u can install netqin anti virus for bb
My netquin antivirus keeps telling me'network error,try again'what could be wrong please?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by akmaldini(m): 10:27am On Oct 26, 2013
haibe:

I know bold 3 and bold 5 works, i use bold 3

It as even stop wrkin n bold 5 self,itz only 4 bold 2 til date...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) / Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.