Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet - Computers (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (266826 Views)

Google Glass Project: Browse The Web As You Walk Around! / Browse On Your Pc Using Your BlackBerry As A Modem / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by tobsbola: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2013
Any show 4 glo pls... Connected bt nt going
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by prolifict: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
I think it's an Mtn issue, everyone that uses Mtn with their blackberry is also complaining, I will just wait again and see if they rectify it today
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Diseye29(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2013
Why. Cnt u gurus hak anoda settniz.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by profeoo(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
The procedures worked well 4 my bold 4,using mtn bis. Howeva,when Ï tried it 4 my curve 2,it did not work. It says : initiallising failed,when Ï clicked settings on d bb desktop. Wat could be wrong?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by obas01(m): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2013
Unique!:
Hello all. If your MTN credit is being deducted, it simply means one thing, your bis has expired, so you're now browsing with your call credit. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do about this, as I found out, until the expiration of your subscription plan. No notification whatsoever that I had exhausted my data limit! Now, I have to go back to using my Glo, in fact, using it right now and so far, no money has been deducted. I subscribed to the weekly plan. My MTN subscription will expire 3rd August, so I have to continue with glo until then. Cheers!

Hello I use glo it work buh exhaust my call credit pls wat can I do to stop it or do u experiEnce the same?
I only wnt to use my BIS plan..
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by ccollins(m): 11:19am On Jul 21, 2013
Abeg ooooOOOO embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed MY ETISALAT BIS is redirecting me to etisalat homepage >>>>> buy (dot) etisalat (dot) com... please ,i need your help[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by visalat(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2013
Are you a lover of FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING?
Pc free browsing using your mtn blackberry is back and better.
Using your MTN BIS(1500) with gatewayvpn,you can browse FREE unlimited on your laptop,iphone,mac,win xp,android device unlimited.

Make sure you buy the MTN BIS which is N1500 then download Gatewayvpn at their site and connect your modem using blackberry.net as apn.
If you are an android or iphone user,got their site and get the settings at gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Browse FREE UNLIMITED TODAY

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by chiefololade: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2013
visalat: Are you a lover of FREE UNLIMITED BROWSING?
Pc free browsing using your mtn blackberry is back and better.
Using your MTN BIS(1500) with gatewayvpn,you can browse FREE unlimited on your laptop,iphone,mac,win xp,android device unlimited.

Make sure you buy the MTN BIS which is N1500 then download Gatewayvpn at their site and connect your modem using blackberry.net as apn.
If you are an android or iphone user,got their site and get the settings at gatewayvpn.com/downloads.php

Browse FREE UNLIMITED TODAY
Please how real is dis info, has anybody tried it?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Ridwan123(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2013
Airtel is working very fine... Flexing mood
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by ccollins(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2013
point5: Plz op,,is dat a cheat?if yes,is it a sin?
What is this one saying nw undecided
point5: Plz op,,is dat a cheat?if yes,is it a sin?
What is this one saying nw

1 Like

Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nugolab: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2013
I u sure is working?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by visalat(m): 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2013
PRIVATE RESELLING PLAN BY GATEWAYVPN

THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO OWN A VPN OF THEIR OWN AND MAKE 100% OF THE PROFIT.

YOU GET YOUR OWN VPN WITH YOUR NAME-NO HASSLE!!! ALL FOR A ONE TIME DEVELOPMENT FEE!!!

N20,000 One Time Payment(Your own VPN development fee)
Our offers include:
You can order for UNLIMITED number of vouchers in a month.

- Voucher becomes activated once loaded to an account and cant be paused so make sure to charge first before you load.
- Your customers will NEVER know that you are reselling.
-You pay a monthly fee of N5000/MONTH for service purchase and maintenance.
THIS IS THE BEST OFFER YOU WILL GET ONLINE.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by fred25km: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2013
MY MTN BLACKBERRY ON PC STOPPED WORKING AND I WENT ON A RESEARCH AND NOW IS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY SINCE 5 DAYS,

I CAN NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MTN PEOPLE TO CLOSE HOW I DID IT.it is as easy as ABC(no VPN,browse with your blackberry subscription on your PC

onwuanimba@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by latestsunny(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
fred25km: MY MTN BLACKBERRY ON PC STOPPED WORKING AND I WENT ON A RESEARCH AND NOW IS BEEN WORKING PERFECTLY SINCE 5 DAYS,

I CAN NOT PUT IT HERE BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT MTN PEOPLE TO CLOSE HOW I DID IT.it is as easy as ABC(no VPN,browse with your blackberry subscription on your PC

onwuanimba@gmail.com

Pls, cn u help me with d info thru ♍Ɣ email sanusisundaya@yahoo.com. May God help u as well
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by ujchief(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2013
The BB desktop manager I have is quite different. It v4.6, there's no synch at the bottom right hand as you said, and there's no menu bar. There's just a main menu, with icons such as Application Loader, Backup and Restore, Device switch Wizard and Synchronize.

How do I configure my BB using this version.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by paulorubebe: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2013
Pls could you help with d instructions on how to browse using mtn bis and ur bb without vpn? Ma email's paulorubebe@yahoo.com @ fred 25km
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 28, 2013
Pls I need the info on how to start browsing with ma bb destop again. Dis is ma email usman.ibrahim043@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by melor009: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
I succedded in downloading D manager,and wen I connect it will only be counting with non of ma browser workin.it says check connection settings.

Pls teach me hw to broswe using my bis alone without vpn..tankz

melor0009@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by ucman1(m): 5:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by naijainfogalery: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
Great nice one
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by vinobieze(m): 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
Free browsing now available for Ghana people.
With the normal Expresso modem (Red and black) you can start browsing free with Gatewayvpn.com

1.) Purchase a Gatewayvpn.com voucher and load to your account.
2.) Get the normal Expresson modem and connect.
3.) Dial up the Gatewayvpn software already installed in your laptop with your desired username and password(Make sure you purchase a voucher and load to your account).
4.) On the Gatewayvpn V4 software,Put port 53 on the gatewayvpn V4 UDP port and connect.
Download now @ Gatewayvpn v4
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by dazzy4real(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gurus pls am trying to connect my bb torch 2 wit all d settings here d tin is dt I get d phone connected n reading on my destop manager but on my pc d lan shows d no network yellow sign. Even if I have money in my phone I can't browse pls what do I do?
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by DECOtech(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
haibe:

I did post the glo settings and it works without taking your credit..av u tried it and it took ur credit? Olempe was talking about Mtn i guess but i still doubt it takes credit becos av tried it myself and it did not..Just get the bb desktop software disk and follow the settings for glo, it will surely work..thanks.
i tried it with my MTN BIS and it was taking my credit
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Sorry to announce 2d house; buh the thing has stopped working I think MTN has identified the glitch; betterr luck nxt tym
I was amongst d few that enjoyed it, while it lasted cheesy wink
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by johnyadek: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2013
Hey Peeps! Som1 pls help. Can I still use my  as a modem. I use a glo n I followed d instructions below bt it didn't work. Can som1 pls help. My  doesn't av a mobile hotspot so d@ option is ruled out.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by smartluvu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please my desktop manager don't seem to recognize my bb anytime I connect it via ma usb or must d desktop manager be of a higher version or equal version to the phone m tryin to connect with it coz d OS of ma curve 2 is 5 and the version of the desktop manager is 4.2..do u tink that is why please I need help..
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by smartluvu(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
smartluvu: Please my desktop manager don't seem to recognize my bb anytime I connect it via ma usb or must d desktop manager be of a higher version or equal version to the phone m tryin to connect with it coz d OS of ma curve 2 is 5 and the version of the desktop manager is 4.2..do u tink that is why please I need help..
Thanks thrs no need have gotten a beta way to connect my pc with ma bb all I need now is hw to browse unlimited with it fr mtn ... help if yu can thanks !
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by anybarrysexy: 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Ridwan123: Airtel is working very fine... Flexing mood
don't knw wots wrong with glo network, can't even connect
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by kenono(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2013
I USE ETISALAT, BUT IT ONLY BROWSES WITH EDGE NOT 3G, IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CONNECT TO 3G PLS HELP ASAP. wink
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by haibe(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2013
kenono: I USE ETISALAT, BUT IT ONLY BROWSES WITH EDGE NOT 3G, IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CONNECT TO 3G PLS HELP ASAP. wink

it simply means 3G network isn't available in your area, just make sure its on 3Gand2G, whenever 3G is available it will switch to it.
Re: How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet by Armstrong57(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
kenono: I USE ETISALAT, BUT IT ONLY BROWSES WITH EDGE NOT 3G, IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO CONNECT TO 3G PLS HELP ASAP. wink
pls,hw can i continue browsing wit my BB wen i'v exhausted my 3GB without reactivatin another plan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) / Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.