Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State (11798 Views)

Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / Argentina, Uruguay And Brazil Recognize Palestine As State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by kcsider: 7:44am On Nov 30, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Reasonable. That's why the Israeli ll not attack Iran without an understanding with US.The only Islamic state capable of challenging Israel is Iran.

Iran does not possess the military might to challenge Isreal. This is the unfortunate truth! Iran is only boasting and making empty threats just like Saddam did shortly before the Gulf war. Today where is Saddam? shocked Isreal is not attacking Iran yet because the time has not come. When the time is ripe, u will see what will happen. Even US will be forced to join forces with Isreal where necessary. Note that Isreal and US are inseparable. US will lick its own wound should it decide to abandon Isreal for any reason

1 Like

Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2012
Prof Corruption:

How does that impact on foreign policy? How does that shape their military innovations and capability? How does that upturn NATO alliance? How does that displace America Pre eminence? What fuels growth in China? What is spurring their economy? Is it the consumption in poverty ridden Africa or in the West? What happens if Latin America economy steps up and produces same cheaper goods? How is China going to sustain same astronomical growths?
What military or otherwise innovations are indigenous to China like you have for US, Russia and Israel? Do you become a superpower simply based on copy and paste?

You put upBRICS as if they are in same alliance as we have in NATO. India is a pacifist country in foreign policy terms. SA is currently in decline. Brazil is growing but does not have same military clout to even question US. There is a limit to cooperation between Russia and China in military terms.

Wake up. it's a familiar pattern repeated over years. We are still in American century.

It seems u just don't get it do u.

6/10 fastest growing nations in the world comes from sub-saharan africa eventhough its from a low base. Tell how is SA in decline when its economy grew by 3,2% last year and projected 2,6 this year due to slower growth in exports to its major partners that's still higher then most of european nations today.

China has increased its military and in 4years will be bigger than the US military budget currently.

My friend with economic growth comes expansions military forces aswell as to reflect external diplomatic and political strenght. The US only attacks nations where they know they have air superiority they will never win a war on Brazillian Russian or Chinese soil fact.The diffence today is that no country can sustain a invation on another state without a decrease in economic power the US is an good example of this.

With more and more nations becoming economically independent they are increasingly seeing the west as exploitave in its handling of world affairs.

It takes a nation more then 20-30 years to build a proper milirary machine.

The fact remains that US-Western nolonger holds a monopoly on world affairs and western propaganda nolonger controls the political mindsets of people.

Palestine won this round dispite US-Isreali threats to stop all Aid and negotiations with Palestinian Authority.

The right to self determination for Palestinians is fundamental to a peacefull Isreali-Palestinian existance, without this there can never be lasting peace in the middle east.

3 Likes

Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by doctorbabs(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: For israel to be culled out of palestine in 1948 by UN is like today" because of segregation you bring black americans back to africa and let say taking south-south Nigeria and giving them since their ancestors 300 years ago were enslaved. and even after we agree that they should be given theland they start encroaching on south east. and soth west with the backing of US. to an extend they almost capture the entire country. Don't you think we Nigerians will do anything to see that to protect ourselves and get our land back.
why dont u cla bakassi back fr liverpool?
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by pimplucious: 8:02am On Nov 30, 2012
galadima77: hmmm such brilliant minds we av in dis country. Pls hw does d votes cast and ur arguements stop d sales of job vacancies by gov't officials?

Haha I tire o brotha
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by dnawah(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2012
Prof Corruption:

Ancestral home? Do Jews living in Israel now learn Hebrew from Palestinians? How many times have Jerusalem been captured and re-captured? Who is the original owner? Do you know that West Bank was captured from Jordan and that Egypt once ruled Gaza before it was captured in 1967? Who are the Palestinian people?
i beg ask am well well,the time that place was given to Abraham nobody was living there.if u trace back to prehistory some of the places we call ours 2day are not.we just migrated.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by dnawah(m): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2012
Cunninlingus: I foresee an Arab contingency alliance in the near future declaring war on Israel after prompting the Independent and troll bait Palestine Nation to agitate Israel.

Israel will stick kick their a55 all over again like in 67.
with nathan as prime minister(belives in,if hit me i hit u God no go verse)and Ehud Barak as minister of defence(who refused to shake hands with araphat in camp David)them go see pepper
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by HAH: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2012
galadima77: hmmm... Quite clever minds we have here. Pls hw does d votes n ur arguments stop d sales of job vacancies by gov't officials? Since u guys r so brilliant n eloquent
this is an intellectual discussion which bothers on international politics. mind you not every nairalander is a job seeker and juvenile.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by dnawah(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2012
shymexx: Nothing special but anything is better than nothing...

I'll like see how the whole thing plays out, however, Palestine would have to compromise and will probably lose Jerusalem...

This is more reason why they need to pray for Israel to self-destruct and attack Iran, that's the only country in the ME that can get Israel off their back...
my bros Iran is a toothless bulldog.i started hearing they noise since when i was a kid.time will come they will be shaking their tails and Israel will be scratching their heads.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by HAH: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2012
usa should trade carefully they usually coarse countries to their ways because of economic and military power. well today if china want to crumble the US economy they can do that in 24 hrs. this is because china has 5 trillion dollars as reserve in us bank, which the us bank are sustained on, withdrawal of this funds will bring us to its knees instantly and by extention the country will be in chaos, that is when there will be revolts if it does not lead to the disintegration of the US.

1 Like

Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by HAH: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2012
dnawah: my bros Iran is a toothless bulldog.i started hearing they noise since when i was a kid.time will come they will be shaking their tails and Israel will be scratching their heads.
how please can you explain? cos every one knows that the israeli are only leveraging on us if not iran no be their mate
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by eggheaders(m): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2012
dnawah: my bros Iran is a toothless bulldog.i started hearing they noise since when i was a kid.time will come they will be shaking their tails and Israel will be scratching their heads.

isreahell generals refuse a order to prepare to attack Iran cos they know the devastating effect.go figure out why ehud barak resigned this week.even the rag tag Hamas fajr-5 can hit as far as tel-aviv.then Iran will definitely crush the Zionist. hezebollah gave dem some lessons years ago.some Iranian scientists were trained two months back on more efficient anti missile hardware well advance then the iron dome by Russia.can't wait for Iran to complete hilter's dream.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Cunninlingus: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: usa should trade carefully they usually coarse countries to their ways because of economic and military power. well today if china want to crumble the US economy they can do that in 24 hrs. this is because china has 5 trillion dollars as reserve in us bank, which the us bank are sustained on, withdrawal of this funds will bring us to its knees instantly and by extention the country will be in chaos, that is when there will be revolts if it does not lead to the disintegration of the US.

Your post reminded me of a 50 cent rhyme;

If you owe a niggah
don't want to pay him,
kill him
thats what pac did to peewee
y'all ain't got to believe me

Paper money is actually BullShit.

China buys a piece of that American Pie through U.S. debths.

In short America just hands China the credit card bills.

Meaning China is more comfortable loaning and investing money in the most stable and richest Economy.

Before you can understand this read the Mordern Mechanics of Money http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Modern_Money_Mechanics.

Nobody can actually touch America in a full scale war like WW2 because the U.S. is to damn powerful and there won't be any war repoters in frontline China from the west nosing about.

The only way America can crumble is from within.

To give you an insight on how powerful America was percieved by the Japanese before they even became a super Military Power, A WORLD WAR 2 Jap general stated that it will be suicide to invade America being that behind every blade of grass there will be a gun.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Cunninlingus: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2012
eggheaders:

isreahell generals refuse a order to prepare to attack Iran cos they know the devastating effect.go figure out why ehud barak resigned this week.even the rag tag Hamas fajr-5 can hit as far as tel-aviv.then Iran will definitely crush the Zionist. hezebollah gave dem some lessons years ago.some Iranian scientists were trained two months back on more efficient anti missile hardware well advance then the iron dome by Russia.can't wait for Iran to complete hilter's dream.

Iran is being propped up by the Russians and Chinnese through Military and Economic ties respectively. Iran buys most of her weapons from Russia with oil proceeds from China.

There actually is no Love lost between the Russians and the Islamic Revolutionary government of Iran given the fact that the Soviets have killed more Muslims starting in the early communist expansion of Balkan states like Uzbekistan which are predominantly Muslim. Also, the Soviets invaded Afghanistan for no apparent reason just for the sake of rattling the west by having a military force at the west's oil supply region. See a map of the Middle east. Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq and BINGO Suadi Arabia.

The U.S. has always fared better with the Islamic world than the Russians and Chinnese.
Even post Shia of Iran the Reagan administration still had shady connections to the Khomeini Islamic government.

The point I am trying to stress is that in diplomatic settings there are neither permanent friends or enemies with the exception of most of the Arab world and Israel.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by hagma37yahoocom: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2012
Na wa o, i love this thread. One thing about this thread was that almost all nairalander are reading through and following but refuse to comment because the comments keep coming from people of knowledge, great intellect and sound minds. No religion sentiment attach. Funny enough first time on a thread when three or more people would say 'please explain' because they want to know more.
In conclution, i praise all nairalanders and i am on this day convince that no juvinille or dull pep on nairaland. Kudus to everyone for your silence and contribution when neccesary . Luv u all.

1 Like

Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by HAH: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Your post reminded me of a 50 cent rhyme;

If you owe a niggah
don't want to pay him,
kill him
thats what pac did to peewee
y'all ain't got to believe me

Paper money is actually BullShit.

China buys a piece of that American Pie through U.S. debths.

In short America just hands China the credit card bills.

Meaning China is more comfortable loaning and investing money in the most stable and richest Economy.

Before you can understand this read the Mordern Mechanics of Money http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Modern_Money_Mechanics.

Nobody can actually touch America in a full scale war like WW2 because the U.S. is to damn powerful and there won't be any war repoters in frontline China from the west nosing about.

The only way America can crumble is from within.

To give you an insight on how powerful America was percieved by the Japanese before they even became a super Military Power, A WORLD WAR 2 Jap general stated that it will be suicide to invade America being that behind every blade of grass there will be a gun.
all this you said are wishful thinking, we are talking of practical things, please answer the following :

Did the collapse of one bank bring recession almost depression to us in 2008 ?
Is china having 5 trillion dollars in us banks?
Wont china be given its money if it demand them?
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Cunninlingus: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: all this you said are wishful thinking, we are talking of practical things, please answer the following :

Did the collapse of one bank bring recession almost depression to us in 2008 ?
Is china having 5 trillion dollars in us banks?
Wont china be given its money if it demand them?

Money is just paper if not invested. China is heavily dependent on U.S. exports. So China invests heavily in Banks in the U.S. and the debth market to help sustain a flow of Credit within the American Consumer market which in turn helps to pay for Chinnese imports and keeps the factories in China busy.

It's a symbiotic relationship.

1 Like

Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Chongaiman: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: Did you know that Israel. . .
Did you know that the United States. . .
Did you know that US. . .
Did you know that Israel is. . .
Did you know that Israel's. . .
Did you know that the Israeli. . .
Did you know that Palestinian. . .
Did you know that Palestinian Christians. . .

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!! All I know is that we are still s.t.u.p.i.d enough to be taking aspirin for someone else's headache while our raging typhoid fever goes untreated. Truth remains that neither the Palestians nor the Israelis give a hoot about us.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Kay17: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2012
@prof corruption

Issues like human rights

Rights of a marginalized ethnic group

And a forum to table such greivances.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by HAH: 9:46am On Nov 30, 2012
Cunninlingus:

Money is just paper if not invested. China is heavily dependent on U.S. exports. So China invests heavily in Banks in the U.S. and the debth market to help sustain a flow of Credit within the American Consumer market which in turn helps to pay for Chinnese imports and keeps the factories in China busy.

It's a symbiotic relationship.
well china can as well invest their money in european,latin american, asian or african banks and thereby making a pool of funds for the middle class in this regions and create market for their product.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by HAH: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Chongaiman:

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!! All I know is that we are still s.t.u.p.i.d enough to be taking aspirin for someone else's headache while our raging typhoid fever goes untreated. Truth remains that neither the Palestians nor the Israelis give a hoot about us.
as i said earlier this thread is not for juveniles, if you have nothing to contribute please remain an onlooker.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Elueme: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: Did you know that Israel allots 85% of the water resources for Jews, and the remaining 15% is divided among all Palestinians in
the territories? For example in Hebron, 85% of the water is set aside for about 400 Jewish settlers, while the remaining 15% is
distributed among Hebron's 120, 000 Palestinians?
Did you know that the United States awards Israel $5 billion in aid each year from American tax dollars?
Did you know that US aid to Israel ($1.8 billion annually in military aid alone) exceeds the aid the US grants to the entire African
continent? This aid is used both to buy American weaponry and to buy arms made in Israel.
Did you know that Israel is awaiting an additional $4 billion worth of American military hardware, including new F-16s and
Apache and Blackhawk helicopters. As Israel's main ally and supporter internationally, the United States is committed to
maintaining the Jewish state's "qualitative edge" in weapons over its neighbours.
Did you know that the U.S. administration has notified Congress on numerous occasions that Israel has violated the rules on how
US-supplied weapons are used? (In 1978, 1979 and 1982 during fighting in Lebanon, and once after Israel's bombing of an Iraqi
nuclear reactor in 1981.)
Did you know that Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars
international inspections from its sites?
Did you know that Israel blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a US warship in international waters (the
USS Liberty), killing 33 and wounding 177 American sailors and the US did nothing about it? (Imagine if an Islamic country like
Iraq did this!)
Did you know that Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions?
Did you know that Israel's current Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, was found by an Israeli court to be "personally and directly
responsible" for the Sabra and Shatilla massacre in Lebanon where more than a thousand innocent Palestinian men, women, and
children were axed to death or lined up and shot in cold blood?
Did you know that on May 20, 1990, a group of unarmed Palestinian labourers were lined up and murdered by an Israeli solider
as they sat waiting for transportation back to Gaza? The terrified labourers who gathered in an area of southern Israel known as
Rishon Lezion (known to Palestinians by its Arabic name Oyon Qara) handed their ID cards to the Israeli soldier. The soldiers
ordered the distressed labourers to kneel down and face the ground and unexpectedly showered them with a barrage of bullets,
killing seven and wounding many others. Needless to say, the soldier was not charged with any crime.
Did you know that until as recently as 1988, Israelis were permitted to run "Jews Only" job ads?
Did you know that the Israeli Foreign Ministry pays six US public relations firms to promote a "positive image" of Israel to the
American public?
Did you know that Sharon's coalition government includes a party--Molodet--which advocates ethnic cleansing by openly calling
for the forced expulsion of all Palestinians from the occupied territories?
Did you know that recently-declassified documents indicate that David Ben-Gurion approved of the forced expulsion of Arabs
from all Palestinian territory in 1948?
Did you know that the former chief rabbi of Israel, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef, who is also a founder and spiritual leader of the religious
Shas party (Israel's third largest political party) openly advocates a 'Final Solution' to annihilate the Palestinians? Speaking at the
widely broadcast sermon marking the last Passover, he declared of the Palestinians: "The Lord shall return their deeds on their
own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world. It is forbidden to be
merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable."
Did you know that Palestinian refugees make up the largest portion of the refugee population in the world?
Did you know that Palestinian Christians are considered the "living stones" of Christianity because they are the direct descendants
of the disciples of Jesus Christ? And the Palestinian Christians stand united with their Muslim brethren in the struggle against the
Israeli occupation.
Did you know that despite a ban on torture by Israel's High Court of Justice, torture has continued unabated by Shin Bet
interrogators on Palestinian prisoners?
Did you know that despite every Israeli attempt to disrupt Palestinian education, Palestinians have the highest ratio of PhDs per
capita in the world?
Did you know that the right of self-determination is guaranteed to every human being under the Universal Declaration of Human
Rights [December, 1948], yet Palestinians were/are expected to negotiate for this right under the Oslo Accords?
Did you know that despite what is widely perpetuated and written in the history books that the Arabs attacked Israel in the 1967
war, it was Israel who attacked the Arab countries first, capturing Jerusalem and the West Bank, and called the attack a pre-
emptive strike?
Did you know that, as an occupying power, Israel has a particular responsibility under the Geneva Conventions to protect
Palestinian civilians?
Did you know that, despite Ariel Sharon's public call for a unilateral ceasefire, Israeli soldiers have not stopped shooting, killing or
bulldozing Palestinian homes? The most recent example of this is the murder of three innocent women who were shot by an
Israeli tank as they sat in their tent!
http://ahsanjehangir..com/2012/11/israeli-international-terrorism-since.html?m=1
Arrant nonsense.. You are one sided and biased, poo to this long epistle.. Israel is not as bad as you make it look. It deserve the right to live, which the Arab world is keen at denying them and that informs the animosity and ruthlessness Israel is exhibiting. It is a survival strategy bro, get it into your biased brain and mind.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Cunninlingus: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: well china can as well invest their money in european,latin american, asian or african banks and thereby making a pool of funds for the middle class in this regions and create market for their product.

Because that's were their interest is. The U.S. is still the country with the highest GNP and a good GDP with a consumer culture. Why should China bother investing in a slow and poorer economy with little trade exports to?

My friend I expect you to be smarter.

China invests in Africa through Business interests and not bank debts for the sake of securing raw materials.
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by vesto09(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2012
By a staff reporter, with AAP

Prime Minister Julia Gillard's compromise decision to have Australia abstain from a vote on the status of Palestine at the United Nations has continued to divide the party, with backbench Labor MP Michael Danby warning that the decision to abstain threatens to undermine Labor's tradition of supporting Israel.

Ms Gillard had initially argued at a cabinet meeting that Australia should oppose the motion. But as many as nine cabinet ministers opposed her stance and Ms Gillard's leadership of the party was cast in doubt due to the stiff opposition to her position.

After a series of tense meetings earlier this week, Ms Gillard presented a compromise position that would have Australia abstain from the vote.

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/Palestine-UN-vote-continues-to-divide-Labor-pd20121129-2HMKK?OpenDocument&src=hp7
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Kay17: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2012
eggheaders:

Let's work on their track records, Israeli army is excellent at modern conventional warfare, their battles in 67 and 73 are models in war studies and coupled with superb and latest equipment.

Iran on the other hand, has had an unimpressive attritional war with iraq, as at that time, they were incapable of decisive tactical manoeurves. And Iran seems to be waiting to crumble.

1 Like

Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by afrikanns: 10:13am On Nov 30, 2012
musiwa7: We shall success too.

gbagauuuunnnnnnn

1 Like

Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Ikwerefistson: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: who told you there is nothing substantial you are obviously being guided by the us- isreali propaganda, for goodness sake this people who hitherto are known as an entity are now being recognized as a "state" which means country whether member or not I think that is great ,moreover this same pattern was used by un in 1947 to create the " state of israel".

now the next step for palestine is to sue them in ICC.
nd dats hw dy wil recorgnze our nija delta republic nd biafra wil sue sm asses
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Ikwerefistson: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: the whole world knows about the injustice being done to the palestine for goodness sake look at the countries that voted against palestine : israel,usa,canada,panama,nauru,micronesia,czech rep,palau and marshal island. the rest of the cohort who know the truth but for the fear of america decided to abstain. well thank God Nigeria voted for palestine
oh nija get mind vote abi.bt dm no wnt mak odas vote 4 biafra.y cant dy mind dia biz
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Ikwerefistson: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2012
HAH: if what is happening in palestine is not apathied then I don't know what apatheid is ? this peoples ancestral home were taken away by the un and given to jews because of some fairy tales of 3000 years ago, upon that they start to maltreat and sagregate them with the backing of usa and you tell me this is not apatheid.

the good news is that the jews are gradually losing their powers in america, very soon the us govt will realize the embarassment the israeli are causing them and they will abandon them.
if na fairy tale y u dy 4ur laptop dy cry.tak flight go join hamas nd mak una use cane flog isreal cmot o
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Ikwerefistson: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2012
Cunninlingus:

You are such a pathetic f00l. Stay out of issues that neither concerns you or of which you know little or nothing of.
pls tel d Yoruba goat.hm tnk say na amala politics.ode buruku
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Ikwerefistson: 10:28am On Nov 30, 2012
Prof Corruption:

What a ridiculous comparison? How did the expansion happen? Did Israel just annex thw whole land? Who launched war against Israel in 1948? in 1967, 1973? If SE or SW repeatedly launched war against SS, would it be out of place for SS to annex part of such territories as buffer zones? The essential fact has been implied in your response. You agreed, implicitly, that the black Americans were initially taken from Africa and rightfully returned to Africa. So the whole hullabaloo about territory expansion is nothing but a product of war. Capturing territories through war is not an Israeli invention. It has been since time immemorial. How did the Ottoman empire capture the present day Israel? Was it through peace or empire expansion executed via war?

Who in the world is not aware that the word black is nothing but Africa? No matter where you are, once you are black, you share a peculiar history with Africa. Tell me where Hebrew is synonymous with? Caribbeans? America? Africa?
ijebu
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by Ikwerefistson: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2012
Cunninlingus:

go fark a goat.
my man leav dose pagans alone
Re: UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State by aglomar: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2012
waiting n watching!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela And His First Wife Evelyn Mase / Zimbabwe Plans New Currency As Dollar Shortage Bites / Greeks Self- Inject HIV To Claim $950 In Monthly Health Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.