Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? (10243 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2012
How can you tell the difference between genuine love and correct infatuation... embarassed ?
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by k2039: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2012
In love you are objective enough to still reason well and see things the way they really are,while infatuation you just reason like a stupi.d person,you provide excuses for all the other's fault,you read dunce meanings to everything your crush does or say.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Mynd44: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2012
^^
lmao
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2012
k2039: In love you are objective enough to still reason well and see things the way they really are,while infatuation you just reason like a stupi.d person,you provide excuses for all the other's fault,you read dunce meanings to everything your crush does or say.

grin grin grin

How about the ascertion that ''love is blind''
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2012
k2039: while infatuation you just reason like a stupi.d person,you provide excuses for all the other's fault,you read dunce meanings to everything your crush does or say.
I beg to differ,@bolded, that is called Obsession and not infatuation...IMO,the major difference btween love and infatuation is:unlike the former(love),infatuation is short-lived.i.e you have that deep feeling of admiration,'love', and care,but only for a short while.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Temi231(f): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2012
tzetzefly:

grin grin grin

for where? Love get two naked eye wey he dey use see clearly.. undecided
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2012
Temi 23:

for where? Love get two naked eye wey he dey use see clearly.. undecided

Ok now.... lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by greedie1(f): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2012
tzetzefly:

grin grin grin

love isn't blind, it sees but.doesn't take action grin grin
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by iamswizz(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2012
When you realize that you can or cannot catch a grenade for the person....... angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by ayusco85(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2012
see jamb question o. u wil knw na. wen ur brain stops working and all u do is think of him or her day and night and how to please her grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Goldieluks: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2012
tzetzefly:

grin grin grin

If love is blind, it should make use of walking stick.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
When in love u realised that the person's thought keeps coming,and kind of being attached to the person emotionally,and physically at times.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
iamswizz: When you realize that you can or cannot catch a grenade for the person....... angry
nairaland dey train plenty comedians ooooo.. lol
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Goldieluks:

If love is blind, it should make use of walking stick.
another one
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by mecussey(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
What of someone you are willing to do everything for, but very aware you can't marry her due to one reason or the other?
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Beync(f): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
True love stands the test of time.
but It takes few days, weeks or even months to realize your infatuation, and your head back to reality.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Gee001: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
How about the ascertion that ''love is blind''[/quote] pls my own love is nt blind abeg it wears glasses. @topic, i jst feel it as if i'm having butterflies in my stomach, i let it flow.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by baby124: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
When I can share my favorite suya with you, or let you put your hand in my plate while i am eating. That is love. grin
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by phoneport(m): 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2012
Guess the trend would have been,
HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A FOOL?
Stupid trend.
NIGERIANS CAN ONLY BE IN LOVE WITH MONEY.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Emilord(m): 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2012
She always thinks abt me and always on time
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by markus1133: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
you have that feeling grin..
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Euroclydon(m): 12:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
tzetzefly:

grin grin grin

It's no more blind...it even uses binoculars now.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by Naijapikin1: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wen am in love i do a lot of stewpid tinz, for sum time now av bin doin wise tinz dats because am outta love. I hop to start doin stewpid tinz soon sha. undecided
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by yuzedo: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
Well played dannyokec.... You have surpassed your ancestors in foolishness with that rubbish post of yours! Mummy-B khor, Daddy Y ni! Ewu! undecided
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by slimyem: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
...when the thought of the person makes my heart want to jump right outta my chest...
Sweet feeling it is!!cheesycheesysmiley
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by obowunmi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
You are in love but the person is not in love with you - you are in love only when the feeling is equally mutual.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by obowunmi(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: ...when the thought of the person makes my heart want to jump right outta my chest...
Sweet feeling it is!!cheesycheesysmiley

Do you have sweet feelings for me? I miss you.
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
mecussey: What of someone you are willing to do everything for, but very aware you can't marry her due to one reason or the other?

Then it's better u weigh ur options quick and decide on best approach to win her/him.....
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
baby_123: When I can share my favorite suya with you, or let you put your hand in my plate while i am eating. That is love. grin

Suya Love....grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by tzetzefly(m): 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
dannyokec: you need break through, blessings, are sick in need of healing, are you barren , you are in problem you need solution, you feel your are declining etc i think is all over.. i was in dilemma few years ago i had the option of death and living a life without meaning i tried praying fasting reading motivation/inspirational books but there was no effect i tried going to church but when ever such thought emerge i see my self either falling asleep or loosing consciousness . i felt like committing suicide ,felt i was a living dead , i couldn't sleep i couldn't eat i was restless i devoted to something i started going from churches to churches after a some time i discovered a ministry, 'mummy b prophetic ministry @ Port Harcourt oyigbo' at first when i was introduce to the ministry i thought it was like the numerous churches/ministries have been to so when i came to ministry i sat down reluctantly starring at the prophetess of GOD she preached and then i fell i asleep i was tapped by an usher during the period of prophecy the woman of GOD called me to the podium and told me what i was going through she told me my problems it cause and prayed for me. it was all my fault, in any circumstance never lie steal or swear she took me back to my early life when i had a problem in school it happen that i was coming back from school i kind of saw a bag on the road side i picked it up dust it and opened it when i open bag i saw money in bundles with a first bank tag i counted it after then and it was N 300,000 i thanked GOD cause i was badly broke and have been praying for cash , without hesitation i started spending the money i bought the few books i needed in school bought food stuffs new clothe and a phone to match some weeks after a man came to our school he addressed us with a the story of how he was been chased by robbers after redrawing some money from the bank he threw the money while on pursuit ,he stated clearly that he knows the point the money was which is where i saw and picked the bag he said he came later on to that point but couldn't find it everyone denied having knowledge of it including me the man how ever plead we help him in searching for it to cut everything short i denied having any knowledge everyone cursed the robber of money i curse the robber as well although i knew in my heart i was the one time passed the money was spent my life had a bad turn thank GOD today am free the prophetess helped me in tracing the man ,i pleaded for forgiveness the woman of GOD helped me in refunding the money with interest she told the church my story hearing i had reunited with the man via the Woman of GOD they were all touch she raised money on my behalf and people came out to help me i know a lot has been wasted my life my time etc but GOD used prophetess Mummy B of oyigbo to set me free am sharing this testimony cause i know many like me are in bondage are in self caused problems and they are still praying against witches and wicked uncles that do no exit for whose who doubt a lot the ministry is mummy b prophetic ministry is @ no 1 solution avenue satellite village opposite gas pipeline near timber market oyigbo, rivers state you go try you life will never remain the same the ministry website is http://www.mummyb.org the are lot of testimonies the GOD that did it for me will do it for you. am not an advertiser am on no advert for those who do nothing but to criticize i was touch and i decided to touch this story of break through with you I PRAY GOD HELPS US ALL
dannyokec: you need break through, blessings, are sick in need of healing, are you barren , you are in problem you need solution, you feel your are declining etc i think is all over.. i was in dilemma few years ago i had the option of death and living a life without meaning i tried praying fasting reading motivation/inspirational books but there was no effect i tried going to church but when ever such thought emerge i see my self either falling asleep or loosing consciousness . i felt like committing suicide ,felt i was a living dead , i couldn't sleep i couldn't eat i was restless i devoted to something i started going from churches to churches after a some time i discovered a ministry, 'mummy b prophetic ministry @ Port Harcourt oyigbo' at first when i was introduce to the ministry i thought it was like the numerous churches/ministries have been to so when i came to ministry i sat down reluctantly starring at the prophetess of GOD she preached and then i fell i asleep i was tapped by an usher during the period of prophecy the woman of GOD called me to the podium and told me what i was going through she told me my problems it cause and prayed for me. it was all my fault, in any circumstance never lie steal or swear she took me back to my early life when i had a problem in school it happen that i was coming back from school i kind of saw a bag on the road side i picked it up dust it and opened it when i open bag i saw money in bundles with a first bank tag i counted it after then and it was N 300,000 i thanked GOD cause i was badly broke and have been praying for cash , without hesitation i started spending the money i bought the few books i needed in school bought food stuffs new clothe and a phone to match some weeks after a man came to our school he addressed us with a the story of how he was been chased by robbers after redrawing some money from the bank he threw the money while on pursuit ,he stated clearly that he knows the point the money was which is where i saw and picked the bag he said he came later on to that point but couldn't find it everyone denied having knowledge of it including me the man how ever plead we help him in searching for it to cut everything short i denied having any knowledge everyone cursed the robber of money i curse the robber as well although i knew in my heart i was the one time passed the money was spent my life had a bad turn thank GOD today am free the prophetess helped me in tracing the man ,i pleaded for forgiveness the woman of GOD helped me in refunding the money with interest she told the church my story hearing i had reunited with the man via the Woman of GOD they were all touch she raised money on my behalf and people came out to help me i know a lot has been wasted my life my time etc but GOD used prophetess Mummy B of oyigbo to set me free am sharing this testimony cause i know many like me are in bondage are in self caused problems and they are still praying against witches and wicked uncles that do no exit for whose who doubt a lot the ministry is mummy b prophetic ministry is @ no 1 solution avenue satellite village opposite gas pipeline near timber market oyigbo, rivers state you go try you life will never remain the same the ministry website is http://www.mummyb.org the are lot of testimonies the GOD that did it for me will do it for you. am not an advertiser am on no advert for those who do nothing but to criticize i was touch and i decided to touch this story of break through with you I PRAY GOD HELPS US ALL

Re: How Do You Really Know You Are In Love? by EzePromoe: 1:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
When you unconsciously spend your salary on your lover taking her to Mr. Biggs while you're a regular customer at Iya Basira's joint, buying her iPad while you use a glorified Nokia torch and when you're recieving steady call today being the end of the month, from your lover telling you that you're the love of her life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones / My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / See How Her husband Grabs Her Bumbum "Marriage Goals" So Sexy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.