Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG (6839 Views)

Ministerial Nomination: We Won't Endorse Amaechi, Rivers Senators Insist / AGBAJE WILL SACK CIVIL SERVANTS LIKE FAYOSE-LAGOS APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by redsun(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
onyxo76: you have a point in the civil service being overbloated but sacking over 50 % of them will not do any good to anyone.am in support of getting fresh graduates into the civil service and ask the old unproductive staff to go.

Their jobs responsibilities have to be defined and their activities pronounced and rewarding for it to make sense.People dont just be in employment for the sake of it,they have to earn their wages by working hard for it.Not just going to work to eat mamaput on gbese,with the hope to pay up on pay day or making some fictitious claims,gossip like market women,loiter around till closing time and even drink ogogoro at work at the expense of the country's diminishing resources.

1 Like

Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by subterfuge: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2012
I like sanusi for one thing that he has continually done in the recent past, is to try to INSTIGATE political insurgence in Nigeria especially in the highly volatile Northern part of Nigeria.
But the most surprising thing is that this nin-com-pou called goodluck does not see beyong his wide mushroom nose!!!!!
Let mo-ron goodluck continue to obey his teacher/master SANUSI and sack the innocent, already impoverished suffering masses who have been deprived by SANUSI of jobs by the massive sackings of innocent BANKERS.
SANUSI's plan was to convince an unsuspecting mo-ron of a president to increase PMS (petrol prices by all means on the first day of the year, thus sparking civil unrest all over Nigeria.
in a country where DULL_poke jonathan can be offered the Fellowship of the INSTITUTE OF BLACKOUT by PHCN because of his continuous success in delivering BLACKOUT /DARKNESS to NIGERIANS.
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by tovercint(m): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
i sincerely think its high time the FG started concentrating on making Nigeria a producing state rather than a consumption oriented economy and in doing this all hands must be on deck,every worker must contribute hisher quota in ensuring that the economy is working towards sustainable progress,i therefore support the idea of encouraging and training every worker to do say as against outright dismissal
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by demitola(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You are told money is being wasted . . . money we can no longer continue to waste, and here you are telling your president not to trim the civil service force to save money for other things? When he pulled fuel subsidy from right up under you, was it also political suicide for him? since that measure was also to save the Nation money?
Sori, did i read u say, ' save the nation money'? U must av bin in a state of comatose not 2be sensitiv 2d coruptn news and level of it in Naija. If d civil service wil be trimmed as per ur word, i wish ur Popman were a civil servant too, he shld be among d 1st set 2be hammered off!
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by tovercint(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
i sincerely think its high time the FG started concentrating on making Nigeria a producing state rather than a consumption oriented economy and in doing this all hands must be on deck,every worker must contribute hisher quota in ensuring that the economy is working towards sustainable progress,i therefore support the idea of encouraging and training every worker to do so as against outright dismissal as this will further cripple the economy
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by redsun(m): 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
demitola:
Sori, did i read u say, ' save the nation money'? U must av bin in a state of comatose not 2be sensitiv 2d coruptn news and level of it in Naija. If d civil service wil be trimmed as per ur word, i wish ur Popman were a civil servant too, he shld be among d 1st set 2be hammered off!

You are just thinking typical nigerian.Just because his/her popman will be affected,something right shouldnt be done for thr nation.

Same problem that is keeping us down,ME, ME,ME instead of US,US,US.
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by kelvincoll(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
lacicrips:
I haven't seen light at my Ikeja office for 3 days now.

cheesy Go and pay ur PHCN bill or recharge ur prepaid meter ASAP!! cheesy
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by SeunAero(m): 1:17am On Dec 01, 2012
TeeVibes:

i really hate what you said how can you support the reduction of the civil servants.
can this be poss?
it cant pls...
Is Your brain in comatose
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by SeunAero(m): 1:21am On Dec 01, 2012
subterfuge: I like sanusi for one thing that he has continually done in the recent past, is to try to INSTIGATE political insurgence in Nigeria especially in the highly volatile Northern part of Nigeria.
But the most surprising thing is that this nin-com-pou called goodluck does not see beyong his wide mushroom nose!!!!!
Let mo-ron goodluck continue to obey his teacher/master SANUSI and sack the innocent, already impoverished suffering masses who have been deprived by SANUSI of jobs by the massive sackings of innocent BANKERS.
SANUSI's plan was to convince an unsuspecting mo-ron of a president to increase PMS (petrol prices by all means on the first day of the year, thus sparking civil unrest all over Nigeria.
in a country where DULL_poke jonathan can be offered the Fellowship of the INSTITUTE OF BLACKOUT by PHCN because of his continuous success in delivering BLACKOUT /DARKNESS to NIGERIANS.
You seem to me a dunce...WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by manny4life(m): 2:09am On Dec 01, 2012
cocoduck: oh my God 70% for salaries embarassed

That is a FAT LIE made up from the pit of HELL. Don't listen to people who concoct lies to make tit sweet.

Recurrent expense was less than 55% in 2012 budget, with the 2013 budget, it's gonna get further reduced to accommodate about 35% capital expense. While I endorse reduction of the workforce, but seriously, 50% of them? Is SLS serious? Well, I don't expect anymore from someone like him. He's shown enough incompetence and inefficiency, it time to relieve him of his duties. As 2013 draws closer, he wants to exit the bank without causing/promoting chaos.
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by miqos02(m): 4:19am On Dec 01, 2012
Ozonna: It will be a political suicide if GEJ sacks civil servants now. Any meaninful restructuring of the civil service will happen after 2015 elections (If GEJ recontests and wins)
you are right,the same way fashola banned okada
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by subterfuge: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2012
SeunAero: You seem to me a dunce...WTF!!!

SeunAero you have just confirmed that you are a VILE, INEPT, CALLOUS,KLEPTOMANIC SYCOPHANT,
What dou you know if not to eat CRUMBS from your sponsors and attack innocent posters.
You barbaric job from your BLOCK-HEAD on this site should be educated that i have the FOI (freedom of information ) to air my personal opinion as i like and not to be attacked by INFIDELS and PREMATURES like you.
Be warned
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by aniflexy(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2012
TELL THE POLITICIALS TO CUTDOWN THEIR SALARIES AND YOU ARE HERE ADVICING ON HOW TO INCREASE UNEMPLOYMENT.
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by peddyholl(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2012
sanusi is such an element of no economic value, fink he jst escaped frm yaba, u knw now. a man dat has neva bought fuel since he resumed office, does nt knw wot it taks to sake workers. mtcheew
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by Iykopee(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2012
if d govt can fight corruption with sincerity of purpose wud there be need to sack anybody? Honestly am battered d way most people react when issues with visible solution are thrown up.....Sanusi shud get his facts straight and not his recent postulation.....sack d people and d govt consolidates on corruption, tins wont change.....sanusi pls stop being mentally lazy.
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by najoke: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2012
If una like sack 99.9%,it aint gonna change anything....FG will still be build 150 seater banquet hall for 2.2bn,FG will still be asking for more money to buy food,FG will still be setting up committe to look into anoda committes report.......

Worst country to be born into.
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by DanIlon(m): 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
Know reason why he is workin as he has big job then best to sack himself then he will know what it is.
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by WarriPikin1: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
Mallam Sanusi is actually right on this one.Whether he is advising this for mischievous purpose or out of genuine concern, Nigeria's over bloated civil service needs to shed weight for government to be effective.
Re: We Won't Sack Civil Servants- FG by odumdesmond: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2012
redsun:

Their jobs responsibilities have to be defined and their activities pronounced and rewarding for it to make sense.People dont just be in employment for the sake of it,they have to earn their wages by working hard for it.Not just going to work to eat mamaput on gbese,with the hope to pay up on pay day or making some fictitious claims,gossip like market women,loiter around till closing time and even drink ogogoro at work at the expense of the country's diminishing resources.
I think that Fed govt has seen wisdom in this ur opinion when the president commenced the signing of Performance Contract with Ministers and the ministers in turn had their DG's sign theirs. It is very crucial that it tricles down to the lowest ranking civil servant at both Fed, state and LGA. Performance Contract simply stipulates terms and conditions for continued retention of job whether as a political appointee or as carrer civil servant, and further states the quantity and quality of jobs to be delivered within a specific period- a sort of target. With this being basis of promotion, increment etc, then civil servants will sit up and laziness, gossips etc will stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Come People From North And South West Are Not Threatening To Leave Nigeria? / Buhari's Accent: A National Embarrassment / Many People Killed, My Dad Almost Shot Dead - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.