Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,105 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' (3355 Views)

Guys How Do You Cope With The Saying Am Not In The Mood From Ladies? / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
I have been hearing people saying once debe is ever debe how true is this assertion.
To me it works with some girls in the sense that they allow their ex sleep with them after break up hiding under the umbrella of once debe while Some luck up for u for ever how do u react when ur ex try to sleep with u
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by luvmijeje(f): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Once debe never to debe again.Fact
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by berylLOL(f): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
pls wats debe?
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Idowuogbo(f): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2012
luvmijeje: Once debe never to debe again.Fact
Dats wassup!! Ur head dey dia kiss
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Martini101(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
Once debe always debe provided that the okafor's law of congodynamism is respected.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Lagusta(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
Martini101: Once debe always debe provided that the okafor's law of congodynamism is respected.

Please, wetin be that ooo!!!
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
berylLOL: pls wats debe?
asking d same darn question....
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
ONCE DEBE ALWAYS DEBE :If a guy has been intimate with a girl before, there is a guarantee that he can always have his way

1 Like

Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by pizzle234(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
Its a 50/50 thing. If ur ex(girl) is happy with the new guy. this yeye rule is not applicable. But if she is not. Omo always debe till eternity ni ooo.
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by kokoye(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
Even if the girl no gree you 'debe' again, you can always recall the previous 'debe' session(s). But that one sef fit be torture o grin
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by owanku: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
Chai!! Someone just reminded me of "Okafor's Law". When men were still men sad
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by KINGwax(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
It's true jö. I tends to severe all contact btw my girl and her ex cos with experience, i knw once debe, na sure thing
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by KINGwax(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
berylLOL: pls wats debe?
Shollypopz:
asking d same darn question....
now, for a start, 'debe' is a yoruba word for 'get there'. It simply means if a guy finally gets to his destination with a girl(*winks*), it's alwys easy to do it again even if they're no more in a relationship.
Are u cool now?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Okontami: 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Once debe, always debe and will always debe debe at any given Conner once the chance and opportunity exists with the confirmation of not getting caught
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Exponental(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
U guys must have been dealing with ashii (in embryo). It actually depends on d girl.
Re: What Is Ur Take On The Saying ' ONCE DEBE' by Martini101(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
Okontami: Once debe, always debe and will always debe debe at any given Conner once the chance and opportunity exists with the confirmation of not getting caught
[quote. Biggest gbam like uduaghan head. author=Lagusta]

Please, wetin be that ooo!!![/quote][quote. Google it 4 true convinction. author=Exponental]U guys must have been dealing with ashii (in embryo). It actually depends on d girl. [/quote]. U can neva undastand.

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Tell A Deaf Dumb And Blind Girl You Love Her? / Top 8 Lies Told By Girls Of Nowadays / Can You Kiss A Guy Or Girl With A Bad Dentition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.